Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Hit the Bull's-Eye! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:48 pm
Shadow of Miracles
SoundVVave

Congratulations ^^ you have won a Leaf Stone Ticket. Please hold onto this ticket.

You may not win anymore prizes from this game, but you are welcome to stick around and cheer for your friends or move to another game just don't forget to post your exit RP post if you are leaving this game

Will do!  
X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Dance Stage > Lamia Historic Museum > Bar & Restaurant Area > Festival's Darts Area : Hoppu, Flare : xxx

Tera felt like the day went by so quickly! From experiencing the diverse dances in the dance area that South America had to offer yesterday, to today's eventful excursion to the museum and even the lunch she had(though she couldn't remember for the life of her the name of the dish or even how to pronounce it), her mind just couldn't keep up with all the things she learned! One thing she remembered for sure was how bummed she was for not being allowed to let her Pokemon out. She knew that they would have love it too! But rules were rules... At least now she was allowed to let them out! "They didn't day we couldn't!" She said aloud with the widest grin as she walked out of the restaurant. Soon after were those words spoken did Tera release her Pokepals out of their respective Pokeballs. They seemed happy to be finally be out of their balls. "Let's win us some prizes guys!" The girl said with gusto and a fist in the air. With positive cries all around, the group went on their way to the festival games area.

Tera prowled the festival tents, looking at the potential spoils that could very well be hers should she be lucky. Colourful balloons caught her Pokemon's attention which prompted the curious ball bird Pokemon to tug his trainer's hair, as if the fibers conducted her walking direction, so that her line of sight saw what he wanted her to try. The tug wasn't painful in the slightest, but it managed to catch her attention. Catching on to what they wanted, the girl spoke to the darts game master. Thanks to the excitement she was feeling, her usual initial weariness of strangers was almost non-existent. "I'd like some darts my good sir!" Now that the girl was loaded with darts, she wound up her arm as if it would help and took aim. Pop! She hit a blue colored balloon, but her Pokemon didn't seem to approve of the prize so was back at it again.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
Shadow of Miracles generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 16!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:13 pm
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco exited the restaurant with a fully stomach, but even the delicious food could not lift his spirits. The dark-haired boy still felt bad about his actions; he was probably being harder on himself than he should. However, what hit him hardest was the amount of people that were affected by his actions, not just Faye, but Iris, Skylar, that boy, and that other girl. He wouldn't feel so miserable if he was the only one being punished, but now Faye would be punished for something that was out of her control. Her pokemon escaping was an indirect result from his attempt to save Skylar which turned out to just make him look like a fool. He made the choice to use his pokemon so the blame should be greater on him, right?

Walking down the streets of the festival did distract him a little since everywhere he looked there were stands with games. Not just games, but some people even sold food or drinks. Marco's eyes landed on a game which some colorful balloons. He decided to go over there completely ignoring everyone who was there or he just didn't pay any attention. He asked to play and was given some darts. Here goes nothing.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Festival's Darts Area : Hoppu, Flare, Marco : xxx

Pop! The sudden popping of a balloon she was targeting broke her concentration. She wasn't mad or anything like that. She certainly was curious though. Glancing at the person who took her target, she initial saw dark locks in her peripheral, not paying much though to it, and then went back to the wall of balloons. That haircut seemed awfully familiar though... "Mmmm?" Soon after the realization of who the person was beside her was did she do a double take followed by a rather loud reaction greeting. "Ohhhh! It's Marco!!! Sup?" As soon as her words escaped her lips did she become aware of volume she was using. Her voice boomed throughout the booth. "Ahh, my B! Sorry 'bout that!" She said with a deep bow to all of the people present. Her mother did always say that she was a loud one and she'd need to get used to apologizing for disturbing the peace.

After apologizing to everyone, her attention went back to the boy. Upon closer observation, she noticed that something was wrong. The girl tilted her head in concern as her eyes saw the saddened figure that Marco was embodying. She wanted to try her hand at the prizes, but it didn't sit well with her to leave a friend hanging when they seemed so down. And whether Marco knew, whether he liked it or not, she already considered the boy to be her friend! Maybe try combining the two? Pleased with her idea, the pink-haired girl began to speak and poked the boy's forehead to grab his attention. "Ufufufufu! Hey Marco! Let's make things a little more interestin'~" She didn't know what was bothering him, but whenever she was down a competition was always a good way to lift her spirits or at the very least distract her. "How about the one who hits the most red balloons wins?" Win what one might ask? She certainly had no clue, but that would be for the winner to decide and she had no intention of losing! Wasting no time, she threw another dart at the wall. It hit a balloon, but not the one she was aiming for. Her Pokemon were less than impressed with her aim; Flare even facepalmed! "So whattaya say?" She asked with a grin, playing it cool.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

Shadow of Miracles

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image
textttexttextextUser Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Museum II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace)II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar continued to watch lazily as Alana continued to throw the darts. She watched as she hit the different colored balloons, until she hit hit something she finally wanted to hit. Her eyes moved over to whatever trivial item she won. She stopped and blinked, a bit surprised. There was a huge Pontya plush that the girl had won. She was crying on the inside, why hadn't she seen that plus when she was throwing darts earlier?! She glared a bit envious as the booth keeper handed her to horse plush. She averted her gaze though, and muttered something under her breath. After that, she stood up and crossed her arms "no, probably not" she said, rolling her eyes. After seeing Alana win that adorable plush she did not in fact feel super warm and fuzzy like Alana probably did. Skylar was just being childish in her own right, why does she need a Ponyta plush when she has the real thing?! It made her irritated. She sighed again, before looking back at Alana "I was fine, it's not like I fell off the face of the earth thank you very much" she stated.

It was then that she noticed Marco and the pink haired student that ran into her during the performance yesterday. She was pleased that Marco didn't seem to notice her "at least he's learning" she said, under her breath. Maybe he finally got the message to leave her alone, and with that she walked the other direction "whatever, I'm bored of this game. Go where you want I'll just follow or whatever, besides the plush dolls here are all boring..." she muttered. Not that she truly felt that way, but she didn't want it to look like she was actually interested in something so childish. With that she took her leave, following Alana. Ace flew downwards smiling brightly as he waved his little hands at Alana. He was pleased that Alana was trying her best to put up with Skylar, she definitely gained more approval from Ace than that other beach hobo that was with them earlier.

*exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x0 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Moves: Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch) Supersonic (50% Accuracy) Gust (100% Accuracy) Leach Life: (100% Accuracy) II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Darts Booth // Who: Some adorable students! // Feeling: In love with those plushes.

After half-an-hour of wandering around, wondering where heck she was and where the heck the games were, she finally herself at simple looking darts games. She gasped excitedly and hurried towards the booth where it seemed a couple other students were hanging about as well. When she arrived, before she started at the game, she gave the other two a small bow, "Hey, how's it going! Never seen you before." She then quickly turned to the darts games, "You see this game?" Well, of course they did, they are throwing the darts, "I love these types of games! I'm pretty good at them!" She says despite her aim being worse than a zubat.

She leaned over the counter, " 'Scuuuuse me! A couple darts please!" She called to the booth person with a little hum. As she waited she glance over the prizes and nearly squealed at the sight of all the pokemon plushies, "Oooh, they're so fluffy. I want them all." She said mostly to herself with her hand on her chest. Then she turned to the other students, "So, like what prizes are you two going for?" She asked with a wide grin. It went unnoticed by her but there were a few pieces of rice left on her cheek.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC: Sorry, did I come on too strong? ;w;}

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It didn’t sound like the throwing dart game helped the Lavender-haired girl much, especially hearing it in her tone of voice. Her gaze revolved towards the man who came over with a huge Ponyta plushy. Either she was going to need her glasses or was the light playing tricks on her? The plush was rather bigger than on her first inspection so she did a double take. The plushy she saw before was exactly where it was so she wondered where this one came from? The girl took it graciously and allowed the plush to fill it up her arms.
”Well, you sound better and look better now.” The child smiled and waddled on over to Moore. Chespin had to abandon ship due to a fake but quite soft Ponyta taking up its space. The Grass-type followed her over to the cranky one and just kept on a lookout. The Shusona’s attitude was much more relaxed now so it thought that maybe it wasn’t the cranky one’s fault. It wouldn’t take any chance though! Until they all sat down and talked about it both Pokemon were going to keep a close eye on the girl.
”Well, you shook up my world so that was enough for me to come find you.” That was just so cheesy even though Alana wouldn’t quite know of it just yet. The girl plopped the stuffed Ponyta in Moore’s arms while taking her free hand.
”Safety first, right President Moore?” Another smile spread across her lips as the two walked along.
”He?” Following her stern gaze the child looked on over in a direction that turned out to be one where they shouldn’t go. The child wasn’t sure who the other female was but she knew the male’s mug. There was already an established history with these two and then there was the scene at the museum. ’Lets not see him for a bit.’ Alana steered them clear away from them. She honestly had nothing against the girl but now she shared Moore’s history with that black-haired boy. The girl’s attention flicked towards something cute and bat-like, and much more it was waving towards her~
She squealed inside but only gave a small light nod towards Noibat. Her face clearly showed that she was happy to see it again but then looked back to Ponyta. She beckoned the horse to follow as they exited.
{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311
I hope you don't mind ^^'

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:49 pm
Location Dart Game Company No One

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The class walked to the area the games were being held. There was already a lot of other students present playing. Faye looked around and thought about what she wanted to try. There was a game with water. That didn't interest her at all. But another had balloon and darts. That looked more up her ally. Walking over, Faye wiggled into the space and saw the adult in charge. "I'll try this game. Some darts please."

Faye was given a handful of sharp projectiles and waited till she could step into position. A lot of the balloons had already been hit. She wondered briefly what kind of prize she would get for popping one of them. There were a bunch of super cute plushies around and it looked like a few people had already won some. She eyed an adorable Horsea Plushie. It was huge and would fit on her bed beautifully. But then she saw a strange sight...a small ticket. Narrowing her eyes, Faye saw it was for an Evolution Stone. Her heart thumped. A stone! They were so rare! She had to have it, it was a must for her. Taking aim at the boards, Faye stuck her tongue out a bit as she let the darts fly.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Curious/Interested/Determined
Word Count 211
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Normal
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

Quote:

Quote:

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 7!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:51 pm
Rolling for Faye Rhoades: Rolling for Water Stone Ticket.  
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 9!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:53 pm
Shadow of Miracles generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:53 pm
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

"Wha-?!" Marco nearly fell back from his chair when he heard his name suddenly being shouted. His name echoed around the booth and his heart was beating fast from the sudden shock. He looked around frantically until he spotted none other than Tera; she was bowing to all the people around the booth for her loud outburst. Marco sighed after his heart calmed down and then he properly faced the pink-haired girl, "Tera...h-hi.." Not sure about what else to say or do, he silently poked his fingers. To him, Tera was still just being nice to him and wasn't really his friend; she was just being nice. Normally that wasn't something negative, but to Marco it just meant that he wasn't anything special. He was already looking at his feet, his mood going down since he realized that he was still alone in the academy.

The black-haired boy felt pressure against his forehead which caused him to look forward at Tera who was now next to him. Marco blinked in confusion and remembered that this was not the first time that Tera had done something similar. She had poke him before, but was this something normal? The poke didn't hurt at all, in fact it made him feel warm inside. Marco passed his finger by his forehead, but his attention returned to Tera. "More...interesting?" the boy repeated her last words as he listened to Tera's suggestion about playing darts to see who would pop the most red balloons. "You want to compete?" That was what she was definitely suggesting and she threw some darts at the balloons to make her point. Marco chuckled a little after seeing Tera trying to play it cool even though she hit some different color balloons.

A competition sounded like fun, a lot of fun. Marco faced the balloons and picked up one of the darts. Tera was already ahead so he needed to catch up, right? He hit some green balloons, but no red. "Let's...let's do it." Marco turned to Tera and smiled as he picked up another dart.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 2!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:54 pm
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 16!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Erkowan generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 7!

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:56 pm
››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff