Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2016 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:25 pm
Entry Tag: (Cheyriddle4 | Angenei | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -

• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black body with red outer on the head and feet wings. Scars with blood dripping down from them. Over eye and across cheek scars. Shoulder and back leg scars. Back leg in front of the tail. Extra fluff on chest and underbelly. Bandages on his front legs that are bloody. hanging off his neck I would like a small snake that looks like the ref. Snake Ref
Face: Glowing red eyes, Roman nose, scars
Mane: Editted long. Black with the bottom portion to be red. Where on his brother it goes over his shoulder. Would like a silver clasp with two feathers similar to his brothers attached to the clasp.
Tail: Editted tail. Long hair. Black with bottom to be red. To be a bit thicker than his brothers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s): Nemesis ( Brother ref)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horn
Wings: Describe Wings - Angeni wings 2 only! Black with outside to be red akin to his brothers.
Fins: Describe Fins - no
Scales: Describe Scales - N/a
Pelt:N/a
Other Notes: Only Angeni wing 2! As per reference permission.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Bloody bandage on his front legs, hair clasp/ feathers,
Reference Image(s) for Items: bandage ref, hair clasp

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes Link to reference permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: I don't wish for him to have a domain
Justification for Domain Choice: Don't wish for a domain. Feel it could be a bit too restrictive.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Not Suti  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 pm
S u r f For L o v e
Hello!

Based on the form, it looks like these twins are Cerynei-Unicorn-Hippogryph hyperhybrids? If you'd like to keep the header the same, you can move the breeds around so that the siblings have, at most, two each (eg. one twin is a Cerynei-Unicorn crossbreed, and the second is a Unicorn-Hippogrpyh crossbreed, or something like that. Alternatively, you can keep them both the same crossbreed, but you'll have to omit either the Cerynei ears, Unicorn horn, or Hippogrpyh wing to keep them within two breeds).

However, if you'd like to keep all traits, you would have to void and repost using the Mutant/Hyperhybrid header.

Legal disclaimer: This is not meant as a "the breeds were the only issue and the rest of the form is okay," so much as "the breeds wouldn't fall under the header you specified, and I haven't looked at the rest of the form so cannot comment on it; however, I would be happy to answer any questions via PM if you had any."

Thank you!
- Ryuu

Entry Tag: (S u r f for L o v e | Hypp/Reg | mild edits| Twins
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLICE, SPLICE, BABY!
Assume this for both girls. =) With some good ol' fashioned CC tweaks here and there. <3
Edit Category: - mild? maybe?
Soquili Species: - Hyppogriph Regular?
Body Build: Regular with war extra long feetlocks
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
• Original Character -

WIP Needed? Only if you want to do it? I would also be ok with livestream

Body:cerynei ears hipogryph wings Loose curl horn. Base will be a pale pink purple,
with darker Pink's and purple's blending in, also some cyan blue's, and yellows that fade to white Flowery henna/celtic designs on the face and up the legs, faint tiger stripes all over body, yellow fadding to White nose/mouth, and yellow fadding to white blended socks I will post some image ideas for inspiration.

User Image< This is my boy Amayo as a foal, I love the spacy coloring.
User Image<< Example of the stripes and flower henna/celtic design, also the belly fade to white is what I'm talking about for "fadding to white"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.inspiration for you.

Face:
Eye's will be bluegreen, the brightest you can pull off. flower Henna/celtic markings to be around the eyes, tips of the ears too. also the faint tiger stripes, and a dash of yellow fadding to white on the tips of the ears like on the nose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image<

Mane: Wild and windblown splice the tar out of those if you can? or do something custom? but like those?
Tail: Wild, curley 2 tail splice them please? Colors salmon pink for both mane and tail with brighter pink tips. feathers (Wild hair) to be CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: war long ones to match body discription.
Reference Image(s): listed above
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -na
Wings: Describe Wings - Hypogriff (I can't remember spelling and I'm doing this quick lol) to match body, tips of wings fadding to white.

Trading Post Items:
the shell and tiki flower necklace CC on color Shell on one twin Tiki on other.
one plumaria anklet on each CC on color, opposit leg for twin
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Twin 1, Avery, Twin 2 Brielle
Owner: S u r f for L o v e
Breed: Wind Chaser
Temper:Temper 1, Whymsical, Temper 2, Gentle
Mate: Lifemate, if any.
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): double long, A variant of their wing's feather color.

So... o.o I think I did this right? I clearly have no idea how to do customs... but I gotta try! =D

Updated to remove Uni Features! <3

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 pm
Entry Tag: (pippi18848 | Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Quote:

Edit Category: Major/Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: My mind
WIP Needed? If you want

Body: Pale lavender with silver coloring markings of sorts[be creative with colors and designs. I totally don't mind you taking initiative and adding other colors]
Face: Same as body
Mane: Be creative, make it look good.
Tail: Same as Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as Mane/Tail
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2 Wings, make them pretty colored. xD
Fins: Na
Scales: Na
Pelt: Na
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bells of all sorts all over! Necklaces, anklets, strung in his mane/tail/fetlocks, attached on his wings, etc. Varying colors and sizes. Be creative! <3
Other Edits: Long mane and tail and long fetlocks as well. Be creative with the hairstyle.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazim
Owner: pippi18848
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Musical
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A
**Angeni Domain** Bells
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bells
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Nazim has a passion for bells and the music that can be made with them. Their sound is wonderful in his mind and to share the beauty of the bells is what he lives for.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): The ability to hear the sound of a bell from a far distance. As someone who is so passionate about bells, it only seems natural he would be able to pick up on the various sounds of them.
Create bells: I wouldn't say conjure them from thin air, though that would be cool. But taking materials of the land, branches, leaves, etc. and whisper some words and bells are created. This would not be something he can do ALL the time as it would cause him to become tired the more he did. At most he'd only be able to do a few a week.

Personality (required In general): Nazim is a very kind and generous soul, who loves wandering the lands to share his joy in the bells. He's always willing to share bells if he hasn't over-exhausted on his powers and if he has he'll take one from his collection that decorate him.
When he has time to stop and stay while, he'll show other soquili's and even two leggers how to make music with a string of bells, or even bells he's managed to get to stay on a stick. It brings him great pleasure in showing others these joys.
If he's not busy showing others the joys of the bells and the sound of their music, he will work on creating his own songs, and his own music to sing with the bells.
Plot ideas (required): - Discovering the Silver Willow Bell Herd: During his wanderings, he will stumble upon the small herd who incorporate the bells into so many aspect of their lives. As much as they want him to stay and be part of the herd, Adelle fears having someone so beautiful and kind being around and possibly being injured by Neva. So she tries to convince him to leave.
- A Long Deep Nightmare: Somehow, Nazim falls into a deep sleep, either by poison, plant, or injury, and he goes through a series of events such as losing his bells, or that no one in the land enjoys the sounds of the bells in his dreams. Eventually he will wake up and realize it was all just a nightmare, but still can't shake it. And makes himself even more determined to spread the love of the bell.
- Raising a Child of Evil: The angeni happens to find a basket far from the herd he now considers his home and decides to adopt it. Turns out there's a kalona with a great need to taste blood inside. Will his love and the beauty of the bells help change this foal into a not so fearsome kalona? Or will he himself get injured in the process, and potentially losing faith in his bells for a small period of time?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Entry Tag: Zaikt | Kalona | CC | Solo

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: CC, minor to moderate.
Soquili Species: Kalona.
Body Build: Regular without kalona snarl, leg down.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Original design.
WIP Needed? None required, but I wouldn't mind seeing one or two!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale cream body with black skeletal markings. Black gradient starting just below the joint of his knees, and orange sort of ember-speckles across his body? kind of sparkles.
Face: Black skull marking on his face, and the tip of his snout fades into black as well. Black inner ear. Something of a snarl for the expression, teeth visible--I'd love for him to have like. saber teeth.
Eyes - Black sclera, orange iris. Glowing orange pupils, faint glow.
Mane: Edited--CC, but rough-cut and windblown. Black with cream and orange streaks.
Tail: Long and sharply-pointed, fades to black at the tip from about halfway down.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited--long, flowing. Orange hooves.
Reference Image(s): N/A. ; v;

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Long and smooth, curving back over his head. [ like this, but without the ridges! ] They're about medium sized, and CC color.
Wings: Kalona wing 3--black spikes and feathers, orange membrane. cc markings other'n that!
Other Notes: n/a!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Custom Items: Cream snake vertebra necklace--see references. u vu Maybe a few earrings too? if you feel like adding anything else that'd fit, go for it!
Reference Image(s) for Items: [ Necklace! ]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design.  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm
Entry Tag: (Fea Line | UniWind | Heavy | Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - UniWind Mix
Concept Origin: Avi custom
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you wanna give me one id love one razz

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pastel gradent of pinks, purples and blues with white fore legs and white hooves on back legs. Close to ref as possible.
Face: Just reg face will do
Mane: Edited to be like avatar ref, messy bangs with a side braid that has flowers and hair clips in it. See ref <3
Tail: Edited, long and sweeping, dragging the ground like ref. Has sparklies in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Optional fetlocks plllzzzzzz i lub feet fluff
Reference Image(s):
User Image
IGNORE THE CROTCHLEAF MMKAY LOL. - Secondary Ref for jewelry bits.

Horn(s): Unicorn horn, the long thin one, not the thick twisty one, please.
Wings: If possible, any of the open/upwards angeni wing poses will work just fine.
Fins: Noplz
Scales: Alsonoplz
Pelt: Ayyyyyno
Other Notes: Do whatever you feel is going to look best and/or make it easier on you!

Trading Post Items: Non (unless any work super well and you wanna save yourself time, go for it <3 )
Custom Items: Two pink flowers in her braid, small black bow tieing her braid together, black hair clip. Single band bracelets in gold with pastel colored gems in them. Her neck fluff is a fuzzy sheep thing, but could you actually just give her like a fuzzy wooly looking neck ruffle? No need for a sheep face on it xD
Reference Image(s) for Items: Boop - for bow, flowers, hair clip and bracelet

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ITS MUH AVATEEERRRR  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:55 pm
Entry Tag: (Pandora Talie | Seathi | Extreme | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Seathi
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Match a familiar
WIP Needed? CC
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from ref
Face: CC cocky expression
Mane: CC long Edited -- maybe an up do?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Turtle Fam

Fins: CC edited style

Other Notes: She’s going to be a sea warrior so work your magic O:

Custom Items: CC simple armor, opal amulet necklace  

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:20 pm
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Mutant| Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Lapsang Mutant Wind (Handwings) Unicorn (long horn); Griff (No Scales/Needles)
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin:• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
(Inspired by Babylon Candles, the song/Poem "How Many Miles to Babylon" and Varda Elentari of Tolkien's writings)

WIP Needed? I would love one!

Ideally she would be black (deep blues welcome) but for 'highlights' of a sort: Palette Inspiration
Night Blues
Body: The idea she is a piece of the night sky, her mane & tail strewn with captive stars. As such, body a dark dark night blue or black (completely). Custom white sashes (to help keep her cool in the desert), CC
Face: Matching the body, white/light blue glowing Lapsang style solid eyes; General Lapsang Expression. Match eyebrows to mane/tail.
Mane: Lapsang Night-Mist/Smoke mane, colored like an evening sky and scattered with white/light blue glowing stars
Tail: Lapsang Night-Mist/Smoke tail, colored like an evening sky and scattered with glowing stars
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard Lapsang fetlocks; mist-smoke if possible with Gryph Feet (All four)
Reference Image(s): General Feeling for Pony (preferred coloring, hair inspiration etc), Preferred Hair Inspiration, Also Yes Hair, Alternate for Lights in Mane/Tail (scattered is the idea)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): (Straight) Lapsang Style Uni horn, longer than normal Uni; somewhat CC ?
Wings: Hand Wings to help her in her craft? Otherwise shadowy appearance would be cool (CC); dark colored like the rest of her body
Other Notes: Gryph Feet (all four), white glowy claws to match her eyes

Custom Items: A custom lantern containing a lit candle near her forelegs/front end. Possibly a small cluster of lit candles (One black amidst the white ones); Custom white sashes; Maybe some thin strands like chains (necklaces/bracelets?) studded with gems/lights
Reference Image(s) for Items: Candle Option, Candle Option 2, thin strands studded with light as necklaces REF, Lantern Ref (Lights inside could be more jewelry reference; I prefer her lantern to have an actual candle inside it)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:22 pm
Entry Tag: (one over three | Mini CC | CC | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - CC
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Laz & Mest
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks:CC
Reference Image(s): Mock child.
http://oi15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mobbu/Certed/Lazaruscert.jpg
http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz90/evilyukichan/Mest-4.jpg

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Fins: Describe Fins - CC
Scales: Describe Scales - CC
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - CC
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: Please no trading post items.
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=29&t=24256741#373799129

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: CC

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: CC  

one over three

Feline Cat

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:55 pm
Entry Tag: (FitzRoyal | Mini CC | Moderate+ | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate+
Soquili Species: CC
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Wishing star baby
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Edited, CC
Tail: Edited, CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mockbaby for the following Poly group: Durriele / Nix / Rhenn

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: CC

Trading Post Items: No thank you!
Custom Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - Though Lifemate Agreement  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:05 pm
Entry Tag: ( [Mistress Morbid] | Pawed Hyperhybrid | Heavy/Extreme | Fraternal Twins)

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: - Wind, Kirin, Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Please, if possible

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref
Face: One Sibling has Red Eyes, the other has blue (You can pick which has which color)
Mane: See Ref
Tail: See Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):BOOM (there are some things not on this that I would like added if possible?

Horn(s): (I'm actually unsure if I want to add one... We can talk about this maybe?)
Wings: See Ref
Fins: Nope
Scales:Scales are on back, nose, legs, and bits and pieces of the twin's tails (this isn't in the ref... I would like this added please?)
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Idk where this goes but, like in the ref, these guys have pointed ears and fangs... could we incorp that too?

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: See Ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref The difference here is the gem color is reverse depending on the siblings eyes. The sibling with the blue eyes has red gems, the red eye'd sibling has blue gems.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:...Does this count?

I'm probably forgetting to add something here... Sorry, I am awkard duck.  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm
VOIDED FIRST ENTRY ON PG2 <3

Entry Tag: ( ATh e a r t | MUTANT MINI | Moderate+ | Solo )

Edit Category: - Moderate+
Soquili Species: - MUTANT MINI. ACTUAL WINGS. MEBBE PAWS? IDK CC.
Body Build: Regular?
Concept Origin: Wishing Baby~~
WIP Needed? Sure ouo~ Up to you XD

-- Colors & Markings --
Mane: Long... Ish? IDK. CC
Tail: HAIR PLEASE. LONG? IDK. CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: PAWS MEBBE? Edited fluffy fetlocks mebbe?
Reference Image(s): Mock breeding of Temperance and Laermeluion - You know the drill 8D; MAYBE SOMETHING ELEGANTLY DARK/CREEPY? Idk the kids have been mostly green/orange/yellow XD BLACK??? IDFK.

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC.
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: IDK IT'S CC.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC~
Reference Image(s) for Items: IDK.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock breeding of my ponies 8D

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Mutant | Heavy| Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: Stuffed animal

WIP Needed? Sure

Body:
Twin 1: The body is mainly pink, the chest/neck area is a lighter pink. On her chest there is a white heart. On her back there is a upside down heart, a magenta like color, with the point of the heart facing toward the head.
Twin 2: The body is mainly purple, the chest/neck area is a light lavender color. On her chest there is a white heart. On her back there is an upside down heart, a deep purple, with the point of the heart facing toward the head.
Face:
Twin 1: Above her eyelid is pink eyeliner, matches that of her pink on her chest. On her head she has two long antenna like things that go down to her knees, before the tip of the antenna there is a section of magenta. Her ears are customized as well, large and pointed up, the tips of the ears are a goldish brown color and the internal ear color matches the color of her chest coloring.
Twin 2: Above her eyelid is purple eyeliner, matches that of her lavender on her chest. On her head she has two long antenna like things that go down to her knees, before the tip of the antenna there is a section of deep purple. Her ears are customized as well, large and pointed up, the tips of the ears are a goldish brown color and the internal ear color matches the color of her chest coloring.

Mane:
Twin 1: Blond hair. Her hair is in a long thick braid that goes down to just above the ground. The flowers woven in her mane are white and purple.
Twin 2: Blond hair. Her hair is in a long thick braid that goes down to just above the ground. The flowers woven in her mane are white and pink.

Tail:
Both twins have a tiny little customized fluff tail, like that of a Cerynei, it is the same color as their bodies.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Customized paws, matching the images below.
Twin 1: the claws in the paws are the same magenta color as the heart on her back.
Twin 2: the claws in the paws are the same deep purple color as the heart on her back.

Reference Image(s):
Mane: [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5]
Body: [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] | [8] | [9]
Twin 1: Colorish palette example/ideas/inspiration [x]
Twin 2: Colorish palette example/ideas/inspiration [x]

Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: No
Scales: No
Pelt: No
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Same on both of the sisters -- Draped on the back is a piece of white cloth that goes down to the ground. On the cloth is the Amores crest in pink, a cherry blossom tree with the roots beneath it forming a heart

Amores Crest |[2]
Cloth is kind of like this [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Twin 1: Angelina Amores
Twin 2: Trisana Amores
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Amores Matriarch
Temper:
Twin 1: Peremptory
Twin 2: Tumultuous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Like that of the other Amores family member [x]
Tag feather color(s): If possible Rose and feather -- cc  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:42 pm
Entry Tag: (Kivras | Mutant Flutter'suti? | Heavy-Extreme? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Flutter'Suti?
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft-inspired.
WIP Needed? Pretty please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Reference! She's basically the Heavenly Onyx base color(s) with the HEavenly Azure's mane/tail, scales markings. Barely visible on her body would also be stars, a very light, almost white, blue. Like, 3 shades off being blue. Very thin, barely-noticeable lines make various constellations. It'll be up to you, the colorist, as to the designs of them , based off real ones or not, but the one that MUST be there is the one on her rump, made up of 5 stars and looking like it's a sideways hourglass. She's also ghostly, slightly spectral like her mate, Xuen.
Face: See Ref
Mane: See Ref; Would like more hair on/in her face however, it's very long.
Tail: See Ref!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline paws. Angeni-like fetlocks, but not long enough to be considered Angeni if that makes sense? They wouuld have a very slight glow to them, as well. er, see Ref. xD
Reference Image(s):
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
Premission of usage for Xuen; [xXx]

Horn(s): See refs; Basically the Cloud Serpent's, a set of two.
Wings: Shaped like the ones from the Breath of Yu'lon cape, with the colors of Fury of Xuen-ish.
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Strawberri Stardust | PixiCorn | Heavy/Extreme? | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme? (for lots of hair?)
Soquili Species: Pixicorn Usdias (twins)
Body Build: Uhh normal?
Concept Origin: Gothic circus type thing
WIP Needed? Naw~ not unless you want to :3

Body: White on both || Front legs have black bell sleeves with harlequin pattern on them (pink and black for boy, blue and black for girl)
Face: White with dramatic/theatrical makeup on both: Pink (#FF0066) on the boy and blue (#003F87) on the girl
Mane: Black with multicolored streaks for both, CC on colors (just bright/neon colors); Long, wavy/curly/swoopy, have fun with the hair. As long as there's a lot of it, we're good :3
Tail: Long minicorn tail with LOTS of hair coming from the end in the same colors as manes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are CC color, fetlocks on back legs only & same color as hair.
Reference Image(s): Makeup || Makeup 2 || Harlequin Pattern || Bell style sleeve

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn on both (pink for boy, blue for girl)
Wings: Pixie wings on both (pink and black for boy, blue and black for girl)
Other Notes: I do not want the antennae of the pixie breed, just the minicorn horn and the head and butt wings of the pixie.

Trading Post Items: Anything you feel looks good in bright neon colors, no red <3
Custom Items: A smallish top-hat for both, cocked to the side with skull, star, and heart charms dangling from the rims and black fishnet veil type thing covering their eyes or part of their eyes.. (Hat design/color and charm color all CC) || Corset piercings on their backs, silver rings with colored ribbon: Pink for the boy, blue for the girl. || Bells under butt wings: silver for boy, gold (yellow gold, not bronzey gold) for girl.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Top Hat || Corset Piercings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Strawberri Stardust
Breed: Gothic Circus Pixicorn
Temper: Twisted (for both)
Mate: ----
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Mutant | Heavy | Twins)

Soquili Species: Suti'gryph mutant
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Only if convenient

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale whites and purples, they have a bit of a gradient just like their 'brother'. Darker on the saddle with a dark dorsal stripe, pale feet and face. Pale swirled markings are all over their body
Face: They will have the 'gryph beak with darker markings around their eyes and four dots under their eyes.
Mane: Edited feather mane. Part way between the standard feather template and the floppy feathers style but reaching down to their chest/knees.
Tail: Edited feather tail to match their mane that goes down to their ankles.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathers as fetlocks around owl-walker feet
Reference Image(s): [x] [x]

Wings: Clawed, feathered wings. They have long flight feathers.
Other Notes: They have a staff in one clawed hand

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Arakkoa necklace with glowing gems hanging from it.
They have a chain (beach nath) with glowing diamond gems hanging from the chain
A golden staff is grasped in the hand further away from them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Inspiration] [Staff] [Staff and necklace]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: [My commissioned pet]

Soquili Species: Suti'gryph mutant
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Only if convenient

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark purples and blues, they have a bit of a gradient just like their 'sister'. Pale saddle/body with darker feet and feathers. Bright demon-hunter markings across their body
Face: They will have the 'gryph beak. Their face is pale with a dark muzzle.
Mane: Edited feather mane. Part way between the standard feather template and the floppy feathers style but reaching down to their chest/knees.
Tail: Edited feather tail to match their mane that goes down to their ankles.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathers as fetlocks around owl-walker feet
Reference Image(s): [x] [x]

Horn(s): Custom curved ram's horns
Wings: Clawed, feathered wings. They have long flight feathers.
Other Notes: Curved blades are being held in each clawed hand

Trading Post Items: Clamshell silver necklace with a custom pendant
Custom Items: The pendant is a swirl with a gem inset in the middle of it. The gem has a glow about it.
They have a chain (beach nath) with glowing diamond gems hanging from the chain.
Larger curved Arakkoan weapons
Reference Image(s) for Items: [Inspiration] [blade] [blade] [blade]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Twin Note:
This can be the main inspiration for both pelt-wise, however Krisek is purple where the white is and darker blue/purple were the purple is. Krisek also has glowing demonic runes inscribed on their body and doesn't have the line of dots under their eyes.
The only edits that are different are the staff/blades, the necklace, and Krisek has large demonic horns everything else can be copy/pasted as possible.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff