Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Lamia Festival] Temporary Academy House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 pm
User Image

▪Mood: tried, hungry II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar didn't really know how to feel yesterday, and whether or not she wanted to admit it she did have fun. Sure she had been by herself, but the whole atmosphere of the place really improved her mood quite a bit. Her eyes fluttered open softly, strands of hair resting over her eyelashes. She delicately removed them from her eyes, before turning her head to see Ace sound a sleep next to her. That's when she noticed the three others in the room along with her. She was currently rooming with her classmates, most of whom she didn't know. She did recognize the girl that had run into her, the one with pink hair. However, they didn't talk much at all since the performance got in the way of that. The unnatural sound of her stomach growling woke her up, and a bit of pink blushed her cheeks. Thank god no one was up yet, otherwise Skylar would have been way more embarrassed than she already was. With that, she willed herself up, the covers slipping off her shoulders and into her lap softly.

She rubbed her eyes softly as she yawned, before stretching her arms up. She then moved her feet over the bed, and stood up gracefully. Her hair clung to the back of her neck, some stray pieces floating over her eyes. She then went to work, and got ready. She quickly grabbed her favorite hairpin and fixed her hair out of her face. She then slipped her clothes on, and changed before putting on her shoes. With that, she walked over to Ace and shook him softly "hey, we're getting food com'mon" she cooed softly. The bat pokemon simply whined, and turned the other way. Skylar rolled her eyes, but it wasn't like she could make a scene considering there were still people sleeping in here. She sighed, shaking her head before she scooped the small pokemon into her arms and moved out of the room.

Just this once she'd carry him, she was in a good mood after all. With that, she left the room and made her way downstairs. She was contemplating on what to get since she was hungry. Should she stay here and eat, or go out? She pondered her options, before she heard her pokegear buzz softly. She stopped and looked at her wrist to notice she had a message from someone. Strange, who would message her? Curious, she sat down and place Ace in her lap before examining the message in more detail.

To: Moore, Skylar
I hope that I’m not interrupting you of anything important at the moment; I apologize in advance if I have. My name is Alana Shusona and wanted to know more about the Supernatural Club. I recently came across your poster and was wondering if the club would be covering supernatural activities caused by Pokemon? I’m also really interested in finding the difference between these two truths that you mention in your poster.
-Alana Shusona
P.S I found your poster very interesting and eye catching. I can tell you put in a lot of work into it ^^

Puzzled, she read it over again. Apparently, one of the students found the poster she had made, strange she didn't remember dropping any though. She shook her head, tossing the thought aside. She pursed her lips, as her fingers began to type her own message back to the girl. This girl seemed well mannered from the text she had given her. Maybe she wouldn't be that bad? Besides it wasn't like Skylar could outright deny her without a good reason. Shrugging she sent the message to the girl, before sighing softly and looking up at the sky. Now back to her original problem, where was she going to go eat at?

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: The text is in your quote below ;3 ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: --- II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Hope the kind
Hello Alana, as you may know my name is Skylar Moore, you haven't bugged me in the slightest. I actually got your message just now, so I do apologize for the late reply on my part. As for any questions you may have, please feel free to ask. As for your next question, we do indeed investigate all kinds of supernatural happenings. This of course involves pokemon, that will be no exception. As for truths, well you'll have to actually join the club before I can disclose more information on that topic. If you have any further questions you know where to find me.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 1:56 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Lobby of the hotel
I'm with➸ Moore and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The next and final dance performance began underway. If you were to ask Alana her feelings and thoughts on the dance then one may find a spot of trouble. One would have thought that the girl would have grown accustomed to the various dance forms of the Latin culture. So when you took a good look at the child you would see more of a pink-like, Summer Tulip. Their attire was very plain in comparison to the others but that is not what turned this girl a shade brighter. The hip movement of both the male and female was not an accustomed sight to the child’s eyes. ’Should I even be watching this?’ Truthfully, the girl did cast her gaze downwards to relieve herself from the sight. At first the pairs were far apart but when the males and females grew closer…she casted her gaze down again. It was a repeated struggle of looking up and looking back down at the ground. Even with the dancers twirling around it only gave a momentary break from the intimacy. If her parents were more affectionate with one another then maybe she could put up a brave face upon all these close dances. The mother and father of the Shusona family were not the most intimate of couples. They put their heart into their work, brought food and a somewhat steady income for the family. When it came to kisses, hugs, or any sort of stereotypical lovely-dovey affections, it didn’t happen. The big brother was more of the doting member of the family who made sure that the younger siblings were taken care of. The youngest brother liked to annoy his sister for the sake of being humored. The Shusona family was odd, it certainly held imperfections that could be fixed but it worked. Alana didn’t feel lonely in the family since her siblings were always around to keep her busy if she wasn’t already busy with the Pokemon in the Daycare Center.

Those were her finals thoughts on the dance, along with the event overall. What happened afterwards brought along some interesting results to say the least. The group hadn’t planned to do much with their time considering how late the day became. Dusk had fallen by the time the even came to a close and it seemed like sightseeing would be limited. Unfortunately for the group of acquaintances, Alana had made some small arrangements with the male she met at the dance. Of course, she was by no means rude to the group as she apologized at enormous amount to each individual. It came to a stop when Chespin and Ponyta had to drag the girl away from her apologizing routine. She promised everyone in the group that she would make it up to them…though that child didn’t know how she would.
When her activities with the male, including a nice meal, some idle chatter, and giving her number to him, Alana returned to the hotel at curfew. Again, the ritual continued as she apologized about her disappearance. Her verbal apology to Elysia and Okumura, along with a text apology to Goto. Chespin and Ponyta left the girl to herself considering that neither felt the urge to stop her. For Chespin it was an amusing sight to see its human repeatedly apologize for such a small thing.

When morning came around Alana was the first to wake-up. The only reason she had awoken so early was due to a strange dream that the child could no longer recollect. It was odd…but it was just one of those dreams that you forget once you awake. ’Maybe I’ll remember it later in the day,’ was her thought and her thoughts continued to muse over the idea as she prepared for the day. At this time, Ponyta had been returned to its Pokeball as Alana was concerned that its flames may keep the others awake along with a concern that the fire horse would accidentally burn the carpet. Chespin was still slouched on the bed when the Kingdra member came out refreshed and ready to eat. Scooping up the sleepy Pokemon, and being sure to not make any more unnecessary sounds, the girl exited the room. Thankfully the grass-type didn’t snore but it didn’t make it any less heavy while she plopped him on her shoulders. With a bag on her back, items being where they were, and Ponyta’s pokeball at the hip; the day was looking bright and festive. Even though there wasn’t anyone in sight in the hallway the child was still considerate enough to be quiet as she walked down the halls. There was a bit more buzz as Alana neared the stairs as there were far more people walking to and fro. People appeared to quiet active early this morning especially outside of the hotel. Yes, people were roaming around in the lobby but there was more energy flowing from the outside. ’I wonder what’s going on? Is there something happening?”
BZZZZZZ! Alana was startled at the sudden vibration in her pocket. ’Oh…I completely forgot…’ Alana suddenly remembered that a message arrived for her the day before. The child had completely forgotten to get back to the sender of the information…she even dreeded that it was Moore who sent that message. ’…..Please….please…’ she quietly pleaded as the child opened up the message.
…..
A sigh of relief left her lips while the girl sat herself on a nearby bench. She was quite thankful that the message from yesterday was indeed from her brother, an individual who didn’t need her quick response. The newest text was from Moore, and it was more surprising that she found someone up at this time. Thinking about how and what to respond while a hefty Chespin was placed on the bench, Alana began to type!
Message: Thank you for getting back to me. No need to worry about the late reply since we had a busy day yesterday. And thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. Your answers make me curious about the club as I’m very much interested in learning about Pokemon and the mysteries that they can cause. If you would have me then I would love to be a member of the club, if there is still space for another member ^^’ ‘

With that the message was sent. Alana thought about texting the others when she heard a beep nearby. The child casted her gaze out towards the lobby till she spotted a very familiar person. She recalled seeing this person in her Breeding class although the two had not formally talked with one another. With Chespin sleeping at her side the child had to make a decision. Alana could go up to Moore or keep in the shadows….This was a rather poor choice and the child’s decision to brace new challenges was not going to falter here. Scooping up the grass-type, the Kingdra member headed over to the Salamance girl.
”P-pardon me, are you by any chance Skylar Moore?” When the individual named Skylar turned to face she the girl was quick to add this.
”I apologize for appearing out of the blue like this….,” she though a bit on her words. She didn’t want to appear strange to her,
”My name is Alana Shusona, I believe we share the same Breeding class together.” Alana was trying to quickly think more about what to say to the girl she had just recently texted.
”I-I hope you don’t think I’m being too forward right now,” she replied shyly.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel

Xiatian Li

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж ☀ ж
█【Mood: Happy】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: fake dorm? his dorm room.】█【With: Clauncher, unknown female】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After Hisaki ate his food he explored the town till it was getting dark and decided to go to his apartment and go to sleep. He didn't get much sleep, he disliked beds and preferred hammocks. This caused him to sleep on the floor and when he woke up he put on clothes similar to the ones he had on... or was the same clothes. As Hisaki stood there questioning he gave a shrug. Grabbed his belongs and silently as possible left. He wasn't gonna wake up his roommates that he didn't even know.

As he made his way towards the lobby he released his Clauncher and picked him up and placed him on his left shoulder. Clauncher big pincer was on his right shoulder. Every so often he'd make a snipping sound but he didn't mind as he entered the lobby. He looked around and saw a female doing god knows what.

When he decided what he would have for breakfast, so he made his way to the door but suddenly stopped with his leg still in the air and he stayed the way for... Roughly 30 seconds to a minute before twisting his foot so he turned to face the unknown girl as he slowly approached her with a puzzling look.

When he got close enough -five or so steps away- he spoke in a cheery tone "Umm, hello fellow student~... Miss... Eh i suck at greetings ANYWAYS i had a question and since you look like the smart type. Do you by chance know where....." And at that moment hisaki brain completely forgot what he was gonna ask. Mouth hung open as his eyes went blank, clearly showing his 'superior mental' power as he was trying to remember... Slightly drooling as he went back to normal and started a internal conversation with himself. Hand gestures and poses. Before remember and shouting a "OH!" and having a happy expression of pure joy.

Shaking his head when he realized he was talking to someone "Sorry, i momentarily forgot what i was gonna ask. You know any shops that sell seaweed? Sea salt? Hopefully sea salt icecream? Those three things sound good for breakfast and i stopped at a cafe and they didn't have much." he gave a expression of :/ as he crossed his arms in a pouting fashion. Mean while his Clauncher stayed on his shoulder and when he stood there pouting, and without Hisaki knowing... Clipped a huge chunk of his hair off with his big pincer and gave a devious happy look in his eyes.

█【Attire:In the picture. Hair is all over the place.】█
ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж ☁ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
Pokemon: Clauncher
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Modest
Ability: Mega Launcher
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

Skylar continued to contemplate what she wanted to do. There weren't many students up and about right now, which wasn't surprising. They had a long day yesterday after all, so that meant that if Skylar was quick she could eat here and leave before the others got down and at their breakfast. She was leaning more towards the idea, but what if she didn't want to rush? Plus she kind of wanted to eat out at one of the restaurants, she had heard rumors of this delicious strawberry pancake the cafe had. He mouth watered at the thought, but she quickly caught herself and regained her composure. Even if she was in a better mood than usual, she couldn't let her guard down. She stretched a bit, and looked down towards her partner, Ace. She gave him a soft look, before scratching lightly behind the bat pokemon's ears. He really did love when she did that.

After pampering Ace a bit, she finally decided that she'd go out to eat. After all, what better time to go out than now when everyone was still asleep. She nodded at the thought, satisfied. She was about to get up, when she heard a beeping sound from the other side of the room. She didn't know what it was, but it was really starting to get annoying. She just hoped whoever that buzzing sound was coming from picked up their pokegear soon. After a few more seconds, the buzzing did indeed stop. At least the person finally realized that their pokegear was going off for the past five minutes. With that, Skylar was about to get up and be on her way. However, the buzzing sound form her own device stopped her.

She blinked and looked down to see that she had received a reply back from the girl "she's already up?" she whispered to herself, a bit surprised. She sat back down, and looked over the note which read:

Message: Thank you for getting back to me. No need to worry about the late reply since we had a busy day yesterday. And thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. Your answers make me curious about the club as I’m very much interested in learning about Pokemon and the mysteries that they can cause. If you would have me then I would love to be a member of the club, if there is still space for another member ^^’

She mulled over what to type back, and just as her fingers began hitting the keys she heard a voice pop up behind her. She turned, a brow raised as the shy girl asked her is she was Skylar Moore. Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she looked the girl over, she didn't seem threatening... yet. She crossed her arms, before nodding "correct, that would be me. What can I do for you?" she asked emotionless. It was then the girl apologized, and it was then that she stated that her name was Alana Shusona, and that they were in the same breeding class. Her somewhat cold attitude shifted to a slightly softer one, as she studied the girl.

As much as Skylar didn't want to deal with other people, this girl was being polite... plus she was the girl who had just texted her about the club. She pursed her lips, before the girl stated she hoped she wasn't being to forward with her right now. Skylar had to admit the girl had guts, after all it was clear that the girl wasn't the type to just dive into a conversation. She must have resolved herself before coming before her. Skylar shook her head "no, you're not being to forward. I was just a bit surprised to see someone else up this early, especially since your the person who texted me about the club" she admitted.

Just as Skylar was about to speak, yet another voice came into the mix. She stopped and turned to see a male she had never seen before. She tapped her foot, her coldness coming back as she looked at the boy. He was way to cheery for her right now, who the hell was this cheerful in the morning?! She literally wanted to punch the guy, couldn't he speak English? She tapped her foot in annoyance, as he loudly greeted her and went on to ask her a question. She waited, but it was like time froze for him... then he started to drool. She gave him an unappealing look "For gods sake, on with it you're wasting my time" she snapped, her good mood fading quickly.

It was then that he apologized AGAIN, before going on about salted foods. She was growing wary of this morons mumble. She literally wanted to turn and walk away from him right then and there. She really should have to be honest. She sighed, shaking her head "look I don't know where you came from, but for gods sake you need to work on your speaking skills, and another thing who the hell eats sea salt or salt icecream in the morning! You're growing for heavens sake eat something more nutritious you moron!" she lectured, huffing.

She had momentarily forgotten Alana next to her, her attention solely on the boy before her. She opened her mouth to bash him again but stopped when she saw what his pokemon did. She blinked as pieces of hair fluttered down to the floor softly. She slapped a hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. Did that just happen seriously. She coughed, trying so hard not to laugh at the boys misfortune. After trying for a few seconds she eventually gained her composure "you... you need to control your damn pokemon for gods sake" she said, still angry. However, there as a bit a amusement laced in her voice as well.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 15 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:09 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris sighed as she walked down the hallway. After returning together to the hotel and dropping each other off at their rooms, Iris was back in her room. Thinking over the day, she rather enjoyed herself. Even if she lost sight of her roommates, Koru and Krisi, at the performances but she found Faye and surprisingly Marco. Despite the rocky start, the two were civilized with each other as she they're connected through a friendship with Faye.  Since they had that, it made her rethink some stuff that happened between. The first day they met was nice and then the incident happened and everything afterwards just seemed to push the two apart.

And now... Iris looked at the door that would lead to Marco. She was just doing this because of Faye. With her their friend, it wouldn't be fair to be not be able to get along with him. She didn't want it to get the point where Faye would have to choose between them. That was the only reason she was doing this. This reason and nothing more. Iris sigged and knocked on the door, a light tapping on the door.

"Marco..." She said, in a tone that was between trying to get his attention and  trying not draw too much attention to herself. After all she was knocking on a boy's room door.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Hotel Lobby
I'm with➸ Moore, mystery male, and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

If memory served Alana correctly then she would recollect that the Salamance girl was perhaps one of the few people in the school who didn’t welcome everyone with open arms. Well, its not as if Alana hugged and smiled with everyone but the child remembered to be considerate. The child was not against meeting new people as she was more against communicating with them. Well, it all depended on the topic of conversation. If the topic was something that caught her attention then you would find a more chattier Alana but if the conversation was of nothing that she was remotely interested, or comfortable then she would clam up. There were times when she wouldn’t even say anything and begin to fade from the conversation. A common occurrence, much like with what happened with Okumura. Thus, being the first to start this conversation was Alana trying to push herself. And if in case anyone was wondering, Chespin was awake! The creature kept a grip on her shoulder because there was no way its limp body could have balanced itself till now. How long had it been awake? Ever since its human came out of the shower. The noise was enough to wake it up but it was still fairly drowsy. So, yes it was awake by the time Alana began to text back to the mystery girl but not awake enough to deploy any of its mischievous tactics. Thus, when the human initiated a conversation it felt so proud of her. It was actually startled by its own feeling as it spazzed on her shoulder.
”Oh, are you awake now Chespin?” The girl softly murmured towards the Grass-type. It gave an awkward shake of the head as it didn’t want to be caught in one of its antics. Yet, if there was anything that wasn’t planned then it was the introduction of this peculiar male. Chespin thought him an very odd man but perhaps odd enough to pet the human’s skin the wrong way….you know, to make her speak more.

The Kingdra member watched as Moore folded her arms together as she appeared to be on the defense as to why Alana would be asking her name. ’I guess anyone would if a stranger comes up to you. But are we strangers? Well…maybe? Oh, I don’t know…maybe not? We did have a class together but I was only there for a day….maybe?’ That internal struggle was not made apparent on her childish features while she attempted to communicate with Moore.
”Oh? Well I normally get up around this hour,” she didn’t also want to confess that the child didn’t do much dancing at the event yesterday. Though, it was no lie to what she mentioned about waking up around this hour. The family had a young child on their hands and Alana took it upon herself to cook up meals and take care of him….when he would actually let her. She always got up a little early to feed the Pokemon at the Daycare in case the folks needed the extra help. It was such a repetitive thing by this point that her inner alarm clock would constantly go off at this hour. Perhaps it may have been one reason why the Kingdra member didn’t often use an alarm clock unlike the rest of the roommates of the present and the past.

Moore seemed to attract attention that maybe even Alana wasn’t able to understand. As soon as Alana finished speaking her words to the purple-haired girl, a young male came into the picture. If the child needed to put that male child into a word then she might have picked ‘eccentric’. Yes, it was quite a big word for the girl but coming from a family were studying was one of their top priorities, it wasn’t all that odd. I mean, he didn’t even specify who he was referring to when he spoke about the smart-looking one. It could have been Moore, Alana, or the Pokemon on their bodies. He looked like the type of fellow who would even call a Pokemon smart. Though….there were certainly Pokemon who were quite intelligent in the world. Yet, Alana was unsure if the same could be said of the shrimp-like Pokemon on the male’s shoulders. It had its own oddities but it was worth scanning, right? Taking out the device once more she scanned the blue creature to obtain its data.
’Clauncher, the Water Gun Pokemon. They knock down flying prey by firing compressed water from their massive claws like shooting a pistol. They knock down flying prey by firing compressed water from their massive claws like shooting a pistol.’ Although in all honesty the child was familiar with the Water Gun Pokemon as it came from the Kalos region, the region she called home. It was nice to see a Pokemon from her home region considering that they didn’t seem plenty in this current land. Certainly there may have been a handful but this might be one of the few ones that she was actually able to scan. And speaking of scanning Pokemon, another caught her eye within the hands of Moore. It was a little bat-like Pokemon that Alana was also familiar with. Taking the chance while Moore and the mystery boy were communicating, Alana scanned the purple creature~
’Noibat, the Sound Wave Pokemon. They live in pitch black caves. Their enormous ears can emit ultrasonic waves of 200,000 hertz that not even a robust wrestle can withstand.’ A smile appeared on her face to see a familiar sight. The creatures were adorable but they could have their mischievous side too.

With scanning complete, next came a scene that Alana didn’t think she would find herself witnessing. The power of words and what those words could do to someone. The nicer side of Moore’s personality faded away as the young man seemed to try her patience. The child quickly noted to not make similar actions that the male was performing. Though she doubted that she could even do what the male did. It was peculiar and not within her character. ’Actually, my brother likes to eat ice cream in the morning…’ but she kept that thought to herself. A quick flash of the elder brother sneaking away with a Popsicle in his mouth while he went off was a common image. As she was often the one that woke-up bright and early in the morning, Alana would catch her brother in the act. But the girl wasn’t all bad…especially with the change of tone. And who could blame anyone?! A chunk of hair drifted down to the ground and it was a hilarious sight! Alana began to chuckle, she couldn't hide it like Moore and you know what?! This hilarious scene was enough for the child to forget about the harsh behavior Moore displayed. Her reaction to nicely done haircut made her think so.
”I think you dropped some hair,” Alana continued to giggle a bit as she picked up his chunks of hair.
”I believe this is yours.”

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

█【Mood: Happy】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: fake dorm? his dorm room.】█【With: Clauncher, two unknown females】█

As he stood there waiting for a response the purple...ish haired on snapped at him and made his eyes widen and his mouth slightly opened. Giving off a "hurt" expression when she did her best to scold the poor fellow. Hearing something the background about pokemon or something. Though his expression seemed hurt it went into a carefree tone as he chuckled as he spoke Well aren't you just a hot lil potato~. he couldn't help but chuckle again after saying that.

"You at least understand me so, its all good in the hood... God i hope thats still in, if not oh well~. Second seaweed actually pretty damn healthy... Though other stuff needed. Need to cook it, add other stuff, yada yada. And lastly mmhmm~" bobbing his head back and forth like a sassy black women would as he snapped his fingers three times before talking again "And salt and sugar are good for you and do you even KNOW whats inside sea salt icecream? I do, i make it often. it has milk, yolk, sugar. Mix it in a pot with love and care till its a custard. Pour custard in with beaten egg whites and mix well. Add sea salt, which for your information i brought from home and mix it in till its a sweet yet salty tasty combo. So... EH!" sticking his tongue out at the young lady who is a hot lil potato.

When he saw her cover her mouth and the other laughed he raised a eyebrow and scratched the right side of his head -without knowing the missing chunk of hair-. When he herd miss.potato say to control his pokemon he spoke happily as he scratched his pokemon chin "Hes very tamed and wouldn't harm a hair on your sassy head missy! So... Take that to the bakery and... Bake it!.... BECAUSE THATS WHAT BAKERY IS FOR!"

Hearing the non sassy but kind potato saying he dropped some hair he looked down when she grabbed some hair and felt around his head with both hands and when she handed it he looked at her confused and spoke softly "But... I'm not going bold so how is it possibly my hair?" Regardless he took the hair but he was defiantly puzzled for once in his life as to where it came from.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

Skylar quite honestly didn't even know what to think of the current situation she was in. First she was by herself, simply enjoying the morning to herself. Then she got that text, and from then on it just seemed like her morning was getting busier and busier. For whatever reason, two people had decided to go up to her and talk to her. Why they weren't affected by her cold attitude was a mystery to her. Usually people steered away from her if they could, this time did seem to work though. Was it just that these two were strange? That could be it, then again it wasn't like Skylar was all that normal either. A sigh escaped her lips, as she shook her head. She really honestly just wanted to be alone, what the heck? Ace stirred slowly from his sleep, his big eyes slowly opening as he looked up to see Skylar's face. He seemed rather confused as to why Skylar seemed so irritated, but when he noticed the two others he quickly found the reason.

Ace squirmed a bit out of Skylars hands, before he hopped up on her shoulder and glared at the boy. He hugged Skylar's cheek possessively, before he noticed the hair that was missing. After seeing that well... how could the small pokemon still feel threatened by the boy? Ace titled his head to the side, before chuckling happily at the boys hair issues. Skylar just rolled her eyes, why did it feel like they were at a circus? Skylar didn't want to admit it, but it was amusing to watch the boys hair fall to the ground. It was such an elegant snip, that Skylar honestly wanted to compliment the pokemon for the sheer genius of it. Though even though Skylar found it amusing, it was still annoying. What if that pokemon had taken a snip at her hair? Skylar would have brought hell if that had happened. For that reason, her amusement was short lived.

At least she thought it was. All of a sudden, Alana seemed to step in and join the charade. She stated that he dropped something, before picking up the hair and handing out to him. Seriously? Who picks up a strangers hair that their own pokemon cut off the ground? This day couldn't get any stranger right?

Wrong. Definitely wrong. Her day was just getting started after all. What made it so much better was that the guy called her a 'hot lil potato'. Her eyebrow twitched "h... hot lil potato? What the hell does that even mean?! Don't go around giving people strange names" she said, throwing her hands up in the air. This guy was really pissing her off, he just didn't seem to care. Her patients was thinning quickly "I don't care how you make it! GOD, what are you five? Can't you act mature here?" she asked, her hands on her hips. After the boys snippy comment, Skylar rolled her eyes. Oh how wrong he was, it was honestly so ironic! She wanted to tell him, she really should tell him what his own pokemon did.

Then again she could let the moron suffer... yeah, Skylar wasn't going to tell him. She smirked, "whatever bumpkin boy, suit yourself... I think your balding because you're not eating healthier foods, I mean that is your hair" she said, pointing to the strands in his hand. After a few moments of silence, she realized she wasn't as angry as irritated. Sure this guy was an idiot, annoying, a pest, and a numbskull. However, Skylar was surprised to see how much she had strayed from her colder personality. She straightened up, coughed and glared at him "Look if you're done I'm leaving, I don't need to waste my time on some guy whose got a screw loose" she said, turning her back to him.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Hotel Lobby
I'm with➸ Moore, mystery male, and Pokemon

O.O.C➸

Alana wouldn’t have blamed the male if he wanted to run away, talk back, or even start crying. Don’t ask why she would think this….she has had history okay?! But he didn’t do any of those things, actually he went into a more carefree attitude overall. And when he referred to Moore as a ‘hot lil potato,’ the girl was quick to stifle her chuckle. ’Where does he get these lines? I…I couldn’t be brave enough to say these sort of things.’ The child stifled another chuckled and tried to regain her composure. Keeping eye contact with this male was challenging but it was within the unknown as to what he would do or say next. His odd behavior from before didn’t top of his words and actions of the present. The child continued to listen and to agreed about some of the points he made. ’Seaweed can be healthy, in moderation…’ the girl felt that she should have murmured that thought aloud. Though she didn’t think she could keep up with him. And then she silently cursed her luck when she didn’t have a pen and paper ready to write down the ingredients for the Sea Salt Ice cream. To be honest, it sounded rather tasty and definitely a challenge that Alana was eager to participate in.
”You…wouldn’t mind retelling me the ingredients a later time…would you?” The Kindgra member asked softly as she didn’t hold herself in high regard in memorizing the ingredients. It didn’t appear that the ingredient list was long but surely it would require a bit of legwork on her end to make it. Ice cream took time, machines, perseverance, and just a tad bit of muscle.
Alana couldn’t help when another set of giggled poured from her mouth when he called Moore ‘sassy.’ ’I just hope Moore finds this funny because….because…’ His word could be taken in a different direction but his actions and the way he said things made if difficult to stay upset at him. At least this is what the child assumed as she glanced at Moore.
”I believe Clauncher is...was giving you a small haircut,” looking back at the amount of hair in the boy’s hands perhaps ‘small’ may have been a slight understatement.

When Moore put it into words Alana could feel her giggles being all giddy within her mind. The actions and words spewed between these two was the right medicine to wake up anyone this morning. Though, in the child’s mind she did want to set these two on a more level footing.
”Skylar,” Alana turned to face the other female and noted the small bat clutching her cheek. ’How adorable! It really loves its Trainer if its going to protect her cheek.’ The thought stuck for a moment until she remembered that she was going to point something out.
”Have you eaten yet? I hear that there are some yummy places to eat around here.” The girl turned to face the male who was the source of her giggles.
”And you? It looked like you were heading off to the hotel’s breakfast buffet.” She motioned towards the open door and signed that specified the breakfast buffet.
”Perhaps something to eat will help our tummies.” Alana glanced down at her tummy, a low rumbling sound emitted signaling that it desired food.
”Would you like to have breakfast together?” She turned to look back at Skylar who appeared to be quite annoyed from the conversing with the Kingdra male. Though, thinking from the Salamance member’s perspective, she could see how his words could definitely agitate her. Inviting him to breakfast may not be the best call, considering the chemistry between the two. On that same note Alana did want to know more about the club.
”While we have breakfast maybe you can tell me more about the club.” Though she was talking to Skylar her eye’s would wander to the Noibat. If only she could possess such a adorable and protective creature as it.
It was at that moment that something popped up in Chespin’s radar. It felt like a rival had been born and it didn’t know from who. It could be between the shrimp or the bat Pokemon. Either one of them would have made for a interesting rival. Though it questioned where this burning jealousy arisen from…..

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

SpazzticPanda1311

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

█【Mood: Happy】█【Dorm: Kingdra】█【Room: 100】█【Location: fake dorm? his dorm room.】█【With: Clauncher, two unknown females】█

Hearing the hot lil potato react to his statement about what he called her and that he shouldn't call people stuff. He threw his arms up and explained clear enough "AS MY PARENTS HAVE EXPLAINED! Time and time again a hot lil potato means your a sassy lil chicka and i for one find the spud known as the potato adorable as heck and back! SO TAKE IT AS YOU WILL~!" He sounded harsher but it was a silly toned harsh as he watched her arms fling up as she complained about what he was saying as he spoke in a silly tone "YOU SHOULD BECAUSE ITS SUPER DUPER MART LEVEL TASTY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!... IT SOUNDS LIKE WERE FIGHTING BUT WERE REALLY NOT!" when he got to the 'mature' and age comment he chuckled and talked casually and freely "A fool can learn a lot about a hermit but the hermit can learn more from the fool~." Chuckling as he looked at the other female.

Saying in a kinder tone "Oh yeah totally. I'll write it down for ya when we get back and track ya done so you can attempt to make it when ever." He gave her(alana, aka Cool lil potato) a gentle yet warm toothy smile.

Hearing him being called a bumpkin boy he stood up straight and looked offended and talked in a fancy noble tone "I prefer beach hobo thank you very much! And i demand to be referred as such hot lil potato! If i am to go bald then i will rock it like the 60 rock music!" chuckling at his silly comment when he herd the other one speak. Stating his pokemon was the one doing it. He looked at clauncher and spoke in a gentle sweet tone "You wouldn't do that now would'ja?" His clauncher shook its head no and gave him puppy dog eyes as he clicked even more hair on the back of his head before hisaki looked and faced them. "See? Not him doing it!"

Looking down when he felt something hit his hand as he saw hair falling down. "...Huh, maybe i am balding sooner than i originally thought... Neat~" Smiling as he gave a chuckle. Looking up as he heard the 'kinder' chick talk about food as he gave a toothy smirk "I could eat... But i wouldn't want to impose or anything." Showing a slight politer side as he stood there smiling.

He knelt down near the hot lil potato and had his index finger near the bat... looking pokemon? As he spoke in a playful tone "Who's a cute lil fella, May i scratch your chinnn~ Come let uncle Hisaki scratch your tiny chin~" One way or another... He was gonna scratch this things chin even if he lost both his arms.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs:

---
Pokeball x1
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
Pokedex
---

Miscellaneous:

---
Rare Candy's x10
---

Quoted:

---
SpazzticPanda1311

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:04 am
shadowabyss1301
Your character is staying in Room 202 for the festival. His roommates are Ichiro, Joshua, Chael

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Yesterday had been quite the eventful day for the black-haired boy. He helped Faye find her stolen Poke Ball, the students were staying in Lamia District for a Festival, three dance performances were performed, and finally he spent the rest of his afternoon having lunch with two female classmates. He normally didn't do much throughout his regular days and he vaguely wondered if this is how someone with friends spend their day all the time. It's not like he never had friends; in the past when he was much younger he was sure that he played with kids his age, but ever since he moved to the Sinnoh region making friends just seemed impossible. At least here in Ordell Academy he felt that he had a chance and he did spent yesterday afternoon with two classmates. One of them had even called him her friend which made him very happy, but once that happiness died down then he realized that Faye was likely saying that to throw Iris off. Apparently, she didn't want the events that happened between them in the Forest to be revealed. If she had just denied knowing then she would have saved herself the trouble of lying so Marco was confused. If they spend time together (and if he was brave enough) then he would try asking her about the matter. However, he didn't see that happening again just like hanging out with Iris would not happen again.

Iris was another confusing matter since he was almost positive the girl disliked him. He admitted that in their first meeting he really liked the girl and thought that she could be his first friend in the academy. They started out so well, but then he made that mistake of tripping and everything just spiraled downwards from there. Iris never looked at him the same way -she hardly looked at him at all- and he couldn't really blame her, but at the same time he couldn't keep all the blame because he didn't do it on purpose. Shoving him into the water fountain and his Charmander nearly getting splashed by the water had been a little extreme. He had to walk back to the dorm completely covered in water. Pushing those thoughts aside, Marco turned in his sleep. He had just woken up a few minutes ago, but it was still early so he wanted to rest a little more before the students were called for any activity.

His rest was interrupted by a knock on the door which made him groan in protest, but it seemed like he was the only one in the room so he couldn't just wait for someone to answer the door. Marco yawned and stretched before getting out of bed, still in his pajamas and with messy bed hair, to open the door. "Mhmm?" Marco asked with his eyes half-open which became fully opened when he saw that it was Iris who had knocked on the door, "Iris...? What are you doing here?" His tone of voice was probably more disbelief than it should have been. He really was surprised to see her at this hour, what could she possibly want with him? He didn't think they would talk to each other for another month after yesterday.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:20 am
User Image

Skylar continued to cross her arms annoyed, right now she just wanted food. She was hungry and growing tired of the whole conversation now. Her eyes moved over to Alana as she asked him to remind her of the ingredients of the ice cream at a later time. That was what she was worried about, not the fact that this guys was a complete nut? How Alana was ok with this was beyond her, maybe the girl secretly enjoyed moments like these? Not that Skylar hadn't enjoyed it a bit as well, but she'd never actually admit that to anyone if she could help it. It was then that Skylar noticed Alana taking a few peaks in her direction. Skylar in response rose an eyebrow at the action, maybe the girl was trying to figure her out? Not that figuring her out would be so easy, after all how could she let it be easy to understand someone such as herself? Skylar wanted to pout a bit as Alana basically told the boy that his Claucher had given him a small haircut. He glared at the girl, why did she have to go and tell him. Skylar wanted him to suffer by not knowing why his hair was on the ground. Now all the fun was ripped out from the situation.

She blinked, wait what? She shook her head, no no no, there was no way in hell she actually thought any of this was amusing. She wouldn't accept that thought EVER. A call of her name snapped her out of her thoughts, as she turned her head to look at Alana. She placed on hand on her hip, the coldness in her eyes returning "do you need something, spit it out if you do" she replied. Skylar ignored Ace's actions, as he continued to protect her cheek. Though protect her cheek from what, Skylar didn't know. However, it wasn't like she cared. Plus Ace was behaving well for now so she'd let it go this once time. It was then that the girl had asked if she had eaten yet, and that there were some yummy places to eat around her. She pursed her lips, sure she was hungry but she didn't want to eat with this guy across from her. She wanted to be alone "I'm afraid that I don't need to eat anything-" she stopped as a loud grumble came out of her stomach.

She tensed and froze, blush invading her cheeks "I... I mean I already have a place in mind so I won't be staying here for long" she said, changing her answer quickly. What the hell was wrong with her? She wanted to punch a wall out of frustration! It was then that Alana stated that something to eat would help their tummies, and then her stomach rumbled as well. Skylar didn't trust these two, clearly they wanted something from her. She'd rather just go on her own way and leave these two alone. Only problem was that Alana was going to be a club member soon, so Skylar had to talk to her about some things. How bothersome! She groaned as the girl then invited the other boy to come eat with them "Alana I don't mind getting food with you because we still have issues to discuss about the club, however, I will not eat with this buffoon" he said, pointing a finger at boy.

He was annoying enough as it was, just let him go off on his own already! Ace titled his head as he noticed Alana look at him. He puffed his own cheeks and hugged Skylar's cheek closer. Sure he wanted Skylar to open up to people, but this was his Skylar! She was his first, and so he wanted to make sure the other two knew this. All of a sudden, Ace's ears twitched lightly and he shivered. For some reason he felt like something had just happened. He couldn't quite pin-point the feeling, but it was like he felt someone was out there gunning for him all of a sudden. Skylar honestly didn't know what had gotten into Ace, for him to be so protective was there something he knew that she didn't? His actions did confuse her to be honest, but her attention was stolen form the boy again.

Her eyes twitched again, as he explained why he called her that name. She clenched her fists, her eyes sharpening "don't you EVER call me that again! What is your problem, you literally don't make any sense! Nothing you say is logical, and nothing you do is logical either. How did you even get accepted into this school?" she questioned no one in particular. Again he called her that NAME. She stopped her foot aggravated, and opened her mouth to speak when the boys pokemon again snipped his hair off. This man was truly an idiotic hobo. She smacked her forehead, shaking her head "oh for gods sake even your pokemon is more intelligent than you! I feel bad that it has to deal with you" she said, adding the last part.

When the boy stated he could eat, but didn't want to impose Skylar was relieved he at least had some manners. She rolled her eyes as the boy who called himself Hisaki tried to get near Ace. His finger was dangerously close to the bat pokemon, and before Skylar could say anything Ace acted first. There was an evil glint in Ace's eyes, as he moved forward and bit down hard on the boys finger. It was comical to say the least, and Skylar snickered and smirked "servers you right, good job Ace" she said, as she began to walk away. She petted her partners head softly, earning her a happy growl from Ace. Skylar's eyes then moved towards Alana "I'm leaving, you can chose to follow or not. Besides it's not like we're friends, we just have to talk about the club so whether we do it now or not is up to you" she stated, as she walked towards the door. As she left out the door, Ace's head popped out form behind Skylar and the pokemon chuckled amused at Hisaki. He really did enjoy biting the idiot who tried to get close to his Skylar.

*exit cafe*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hope the kind

shadowabyss1301

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 3:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris fidgeted a little as she looked at the door. Maybe she would try again later. Also what if his roommates answered the door what would she say to them? That she was there for Marco. She could only imagine how that would sound to them and others if word got away.

She could a grumble before the door opened. She jumped back a little before she went a little pink in the face and covered her mouth to muffle a snort. Marco looked like he had just woken up. His hair was a fluffed up nest as he stood in front of her in just pajamas. It was really...

Iris cleared her throat when he asked in disbelief what she was doing here. She almost folded her arms and frowned but decided against it. Especially since she figured it was early. Maybe she was more of a morning person than Marco was.

"Good morning to you too." She said, "Nice to see that yesterday has improved your manners as well."

Iris moved her arms behind her back as she rubbed her arm. "So....not a morning person I see. And since I'm sure you were just going to sleep in. Get dress.

She smirked. "We're getting breakfast."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: street clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:37 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Temporary Academy Housing Company Amirah, Salem

User Image

The sound of moving feet, hushed voices growing in volume and muted music becoming steadily louder woke the golden haired pre-teen from her slumber. Stirring to wakefulness, Faye fought her covers for a moment before her hands were free and she could rub tiredly at her crystal blue eyes. It was odd, she hadn't felt that worn out yesterday, but clearly the action filled events of...well everything had taken its toll. Grumbling, Faye rolled onto her side, intending to go back to sleep. But that was quashed when she turned in the bed and came nose to nose with a smug feline face complete with wide, slanted emerald eyes that sparkled with sheer trouble. Faye blinked at her Purrloin, somewhat surprised to find the cat on her bed. But what was more surprising, and woke her up fully, was that her newest Pokémon was surrounded by a plethora of glittering jewellery.

Sitting up in bed suddenly, Amirah, who'd been snoozing happily by Faye opposite hip, gave a sleepy cry of surprise at the sudden movement. "Eewee??" The little fox stood up from her curled sleep position and looked over her trainer to see what had upset the petite blond. Upon seeing the pile of shiny metal, Amirah tilted her head towards Salem and chirped in confusion, "Eewee-Ee-wee? Eewee?" (What's all that?) The indigo Purrloin in question merely titled his head, appearing to smirk even wider before returning the questioning Eevee, "Nya-nyaa-nyaa. Nya-nya-nya. Nyaaaa. Nya-nya-nyaa." (Trainer wanted to play. Hid shiny items for me to find. I win.) Amirah didn't understand the Purrloin's explanation, but it was cut of by Faye's scolding.

"How in the world did you get these things Salem, I locked them up in my bathroom bag last night. Why did you dig them out? How did you...Ohhhhh." Flipping the covers off, Faye quickly grabbed up her jewelry. Looking it over, she noted that all the shiny accessories she'd brought along had been taken out of the zippered bag by her Purrloin and put on the bed. Fortunately, it didn't look like anything was missing. Walking over to her luggage, Faye saw the black bag that she'd sealed her toilettes, jewelry and other small items in on the floor. The zipper had been part way undone and the bag was squashed into the floor. The blond blinked at the bag, realising that sometime through the night, Salem had pulled out the bag, figured out how to unzip it, and pulled out every bit of shiny metal inside to present to her come morning. And that thought made her come to a realisation...her Purrloin was damn clever. Faye had never really thought of Pokémon as smart, and really she still didn't. But clearly Salem had a pension for learning if he could figure out how to unzip a small bag without opposable thumbs.

She filed away that information for later. It was too early to deal with a Pokémon with a taste for thievery. Although....that could be useful later on. Shaking off the thought, Faye combed her fingers through her sleep mused hair and yawned wide. A shower first...then breakfast. She was unsure of what the agenda was today, but if it was anything like yesterday, it should prove to be a good distraction. After Faye left to use the communal shower, the two Pokémon stayed near her bed and conversed between themselves. Amirah was interested to learn more about the Purrloin. She knew that last night, her Trainer had given the male feline a name of his own. But she got the feeling that he hadn't understood it. So she would educate him.

"Eewee-Eee-Eeweee. Ee-eewee-ee-ee." (Trainer gave you name. You Salem now.) The newly named Salem looked over at Amirah, settling into the bed before responding. "Nya-nyaa. Nya-nya-nya. Nya-Nyaaa. Nya-yaaaaa." (Name mean Trainer like me? I now kitten to Trainer?) Salem really didn't understand the whole aspect of belonging to a human. He had respect for Amirah, she'd proven to be strong and was able to defeat him. He also felt a strange connection to the yellow and pink human called Faye. She was now his Trainer, but the only reference he could make was akin her to his Purrloin mother when he'd been but a tiny kitten, growing up in the forest. Amirah understood the position of a Trainer a bit better, having been raised by a Pokémon Breeder and been close to humans all her life. She couldn't really explain the relationship between a Pokémon and a Trainer, mostly because she didn't understand it much herself. But Salem seemed to have come up with a pretty good explanation himself, so the little fox just nodded.

The two Pokémon's heart to heart was interrupted by the reappearance of Faye. Now clean and awake, Faye dried off with the fluffy towel, before going over to her suitcase. Now that she knew what the festival was, she had a desire to wear a flowing skirt, so when she got the urge to dance, the material could float around her like a fairy tail princess. Ahh...who was she kidding....she was a fricking princess. Why not dress like one. Pulling out a long, cobalt blue skirt with a wide leather belt, she matched it with a cream colored knitted spaghetti strapped top. A pair of cloth sandals that laced around her ankles and a designer handbag, as well as a fashionable selection of jewelry and Faye was set to go. She combed out her damp hair, securing the long strand back in a low ponytail with a wide barrette. The mirror was too short to see her whole look, but Faye knew she was on fire. Speaking of which... "Salem..."

The Purrloin perked up at the name, now knowing it to be his. His Trainer was addressing him. Faye looked sternly at the indigo feline, frowning when unlike Amirah, he didn't lower his ears or appear to be listening. In fact, Salem looked to still be smirking like an overconfidence jerk. But she kept talking anyway, "I'm going to let you walk around with me today. Okay. But if you misbehave, I'll put you right back in your Pokeball. Got it?" Salem didn't fully understand what Faye had said, but it sounded like she was challenging him. And he did like a challenge. He liked to win. So he looked unblinking at the young girl before lifting a front paw and beginning to groom it causally, like she meant nothing in the world to him.

Faye frowned at the display of Salem. She didn't really know how to take that. Were all wild Pokémon like that? Weren't they supposed to listen to her? She caught them in the Pokeball, surely that meant something....didn't it? Shaking away the thoughts, Faye repacked her bag, making sure to hide her jewelry bag under a bunch of clothes this time. Maybe then Salem wouldn't tear into them. But as she shuffled through her bag, her hands brushed against the handful of Rare Candies she'd brought with her. Thinking ahead now, she knew that tomorrow, there was supposed to be a Battle Expo of some sort. Did that mean that the Students were going to battle as well? If that was the case, some preparation was needed. Flipping open her Pokedex and aiming it at Salem, Faye came up with a list of attacks that the Purrloin knew. Her studies at Ordell, despite her protests, had actually helped. She knew about STAB bonus's now, which were basically that a Pokémon was more comfortable using an attack that was the same as its type. Amirah was a Normal Type, so her Normal attacks would do more damage to an opponent. Salem was a Dark Type, but she was disappointed to learn that he didn't know any Dark Type attacks, only Normal Type attacks.

Still, gaining levels sometimes unlocked new attacks. And it added strength to her team. She had 8 Rare Candies. Faye didn't want to use them all, but if she divided them equally, her Pokémon would stay at a steady level. "Amirah, Salem...I'm going to give you these Rare Candies. If we end up battling tomorrow, it will give us an edge and make you stronger. Here...." Both Pokémon came forward to the edge of the bed and she unwrapped each Candies individually. Each of her Pokémon got 3 Candies each, leaving her with two left. She started with Salem, as he was her newest one. After he finished the third Candies, his green eyes suddenly lit up, like he'd just remembered something...or...learned something. Salem turned on the bed and started to kick his back legs out, like he was trying to bury something....or....kick up.... "Sand Attack! Salem! You learned Sand Attack! That's great....its a very good move." The Purrloin seemed proud and puffed up his chest, purring in response, "Nya-nya-nya!!" Salem felt stronger now, better and smarter. Maybe this Trainer thing wasn't so bad.

Faye grinned, that was great and something to keep in mind. Now for Amirah. Doing the same, she watched her Starter Pokémon very closely as she fed the Candies to her one at a time. After the second Candies, Amirah closed her black eyes tightly, like she had a sudden headache. Faye paused, waiting with baited breath. Amirah very quickly snapped open her lids and Faye's heart promptly melted into a pile of goo. The Eevee's eyes were glowing pink and sparkling like the wings of a fairy, glittering and shining. It was soooo absolutely adorable that she literally forgot about everything else. After a few moments of Amirah staring at Faye with endearing eyes, she blinked at the effect was gone. Faye shook her head, not sure what had just happened. Enter...the Pokedex, which said.... "Baby-Doll Eyes....a fairy move. Like Iris's Flabebe uses. It lowers attack...like you're Tail Whip but not on Defence. Awesome, that's gonna be used for sure. And it will get us top marks in Co-Ordination Class. Okay Amirah, last one...open wide...."

The little Eevee obeyed happily. The Candies were tasty and she'd learn a new trick after eating them. What else would happen? Chewing on the last treat and swallowing, Amirah suddenly felt a warmth in her belly. A warmth that spread upwards, filling her with energy that was just begging to be released. So she did. Amirah opened her mouth wide and from her maw, a myriad of white, glowing sharp pointed stars erupted. The stars filled the room, swirling around Faye, striking walls, windows, mirrors, doors and turned the bedroom into a spinning, mystical galaxy, glittering as endless as time. Then....a CRASH sounded and everyone jumped. Faye whipped her head around and saw the broken mirror where one of the glowing stars had shattered the reflective surface. "Whoops...time to bug out gang." Faye quickly grabbed her bag. Amirah and Salem jumped off the bed and ran on her heels as they fled the scene of desertion. Faye grinned despite it. Though she didn't know what attack Amirah had learned, it was obviously very powerful. She was going to be unstoppable.

[Exit to Café Salvatore]

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Sleepy/Puzzled/Annoyed/Excited/Mischievous
Word Count 1849
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 10 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Tail Whip - Baby-Doll Eyes - Swift

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Salem the Purrloin • Lvl 10 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 2

][/quote]
[quote=

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

Hisaki Kalili

The Living Computer

🎣Swing Life Away🎣

Hearing both girls stomachs growl one after the other kinda made him chuckle. Then seeing the sassy one act some what embarrassed about her stomach talking as he commented cheerfully "No need to fret over what the body does. Everyone stomach talk now again." When he herd her comment about "buffoon" he stated clearly, once more "Beach hobo!" grumbling as he pouted playfully.

When the bat... Creature thing reacted to his finger via biting it. His eyes widen as his mouth perk together as he started internally screaming in pain by the tiny creature powerful bite. There was no words to describe how painful it was but he didn't move or talk much till the creature let go and he quickly placed his finger in his mouth and sucked on it to hopefully ease the pain.

Standing up when the hot lil potato started scolding him or, attempting to? He honestly couldn't tell nor did he care as he chuckled. "And i told you, ITS NOT A INSULT! Even a slowking would know that.. Ya silly potato." As he spoke he flailed his arms into the air till he herd the other, non hot potato talk about him... being him? He spoke in a confused tone "I'm always me though?... How can i not be... Well ME???... You're defiantly a strange one."

He stood there completely stumped at what the other chick till he shook his head and before he knew it the two girls were gone and then he realized something.. "HEY WAIT!... NEITHER OF YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION!... I'VE BEE BAMBOOZLED!" Quickly giving chase as he ran out of the fake dorm building and looked left and right and to no avail they were both gone.

As he stood there looking frantically as he exhaled loudly to relaxed himself and started walking in a random direction. "Luckily they were just figments of my imagination." His pokemon just ignored his stupid statement and crawled onto his head to where it was more comfy.

Making his way to the only place he actually knows, the cafe to ask the workers if they know where he can find seaweed, sea salt and or sea salt icecream for breakfast.

[exit to Cafe]

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Splash
► Water Gun

---

Pokeballs: