Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:26 pm
Eione smiled at her brother when he politely indicated they ought not to focus only on each other. She gave him another affection headbutt and then stepped aside so he could move along. She looked over from her spot to where the crowd was beginning to line up to speak to Na'al, beaming but hesitating to join them. She would get her chance another time.

Still smiling, she made her way back through the crowd to the edge she had been standing by before. She wouldn't leave for some time yet, and she intended to spend her time making sure those ailing members were as comfortable as possible while they put the effort into staying themselves.

Ua opened his mouth to declare Maji lucky for not having to bother with healing-- until he went on to explain about guards, warriors and defending the pride. And despite himself, he laughed-- and laughed, and laughed.

Poor Maji would be stuck learning from Grandmother whether or not he wanted to. And if it was for the future king, there was no way she would go easy on him-- and he had to believe she had gone easy on them as youths if only for the fact that their paths were not set and neither were going to be a king at that point.

His laugh eventually turned into a wheezing gasp for air, but he was still smiling.

"P-poor Ma-maji--"

Probably should stop and focus on breathing.

Aella stayed silent and turned to look at her siblings as they discussed their mother's health, however briefly. It weighed on them all, then, and Sedare said exactly what Aella suspected they all told themselves-- and, to some extent, believed. Mother had been fighting for a long time, she wasn't going to just lay down and die.

She glanced around the crowd thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image
Lutum smiled after his sister. He was sure they'd speak again soon, but for now, they had other socializing to do. Since no one seemed to be looking for him, the brown lion made his way back towards his daughter. Not that he thought she'd need his help in any way, but wherever the Heiress was would be the nexus of the gathering and where people would probably look for him when they wanted him.

User Image
Maji opened his mouth to tell Ua off for laughing but, well, he had to admit it was pretty funny. Sure, he'd spent some time traning with Grandmother, but that was not at all the same as what he'd have to do now. So the blue lion just smiled with resignation while his brother laughed his head off.

"You can stop any time now, you know," he said finally when the pink lion gasped for breath. "I know the Goddess has a strange sense of humor, but you don't have to share it with Her!" His words were light though, and teasing. Frankly, it was just as well that it was him and not Ua in this position. Things would certainly work out better overall.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:06 pm
Mez hummed happily as Na'al spoke, glad that she was taking the weight of the future title well. He knew that not everyone was cut out to be the leader of a pride but it seemed she would do the pride members well.

"With an attitude like that I have no doubts that you will," the little leopon said cheerfully. He glanced around at those surrounding them and wondered if he should step aside to let someone else greet her or to let the Heiress depart. He could only imagine what it was like to be swarmed by so many creatures all at once. He did take a few steps back in case anyone wanted to move but stuck close to his siblings all the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
"Thank you Mezlijin," Na'al said, turning to the leopon sibling. She liked the fact that the pride was so well-represented by all species. It gave the Heiress great hope for the future of the pride, since they welcomed all races.

There were a lot of people here to meet and speak to, even if it was just a word or two. But she'd do her duty and meet them all.

Soon the hunters would bring the feast, a meal for anyone and everyone to enjoy. Eventually everyone would tire and go home, having said all they needed to say. Until then, she'd be here.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 9!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:29 pm
Rolling~

1. SSBrosB
  2. Ecavi
  3. | Lady Kiya |
  4. nessiaing
  5. | Lady Kiya |
  6. Ecavi
  7. nessiaing
  8. Velveteen Angel
  9. SSBrosB
  10. Ecavi
  11. | Lady Kiya |
  12. SSBrosB
  13. Dulcea
  14. Excited Apathy
  15. Saint Sergio
  16. Ecavi
  17. nessiaing
  18. Excited Apathy
  19. Ecavi
  20. Ecavi
  21. Ecavi
  22. Andranis
  23. Saint Sergio
  24. Andranis
  25. Ecavi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:31 pm
Congrats! This lovely lady is all yours! Please post her for certing in the Departed Colorists thread!
SSBrosB
User Image

For everyone else, you can continue to roleplay in this thread as long as you need to. Thank you all for participating!

The contest for the Bard will end on April first, so you can still enter for him.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:33 pm
((Awesome! Do I have to roll for her to be diseased or something?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:33 pm
Ua's wheezing turned to coughing and he took took a minute to recover, breathing hard when the fit ended but chuckling one last time anyway. Sick or not, that was funny and a laugh was as good a medicine as any sometimes-- so long as you didn't forget to breathe again.

"You have my sympathy, brother," he said, grinning, "I promise not to laugh so hard if you wind up in need of a healer while I'm on duty."

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:34 pm
SSBrosB
((Awesome! Do I have to roll for her to be diseased or something?))
Only if you want to. XD I don't mind how people determine disease status (or what that status is) as long as I feel they're not abusing the ability to have immune lions. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:36 pm
((All right, thanks! And for departed colorists do I just put it as unknown? And also would that be in the old guild? Can only see a misc cert request thread in this guild. sweatdrop ))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:36 pm
SSBrosB
((All right, thanks! And for departed colorists do I just put it as unknown? And also would that be in the old guild? Can only see a misc cert request thread in this guild. sweatdrop ))
Miscellaneous, yes, they renamed it for the new guild. Her colorist is Kaelyndra.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
Maji rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "Suuuuure. You'll just tease me mercilessly unless if I'm actually in danger of dying." He knew his brother. Well. Better than anyone else, in fact. Not that this was surprising.

But he was relieved as well. He'd been afraid that Ua would hold his new rank or the secrecy about it against him. So it was wonderful to know that Ua was pleased for him and happy to support him. Maji couldn't ask for a better brother in the whole world.

It just made him a bit sad that Kua wasn't here to see it. But that was life, and death, in the Kitwana'antara.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:11 pm
Cabhan wasn't really sure how to answer that question at first. "I came through looking for a place, then I happened to catch the infection." He said with a smile. "So now I'm making it my duty to help those suffering as I am." He was honest about it, He wanted to help others. He had always wanted to, but didn't know how to before he came here. Getting sick was what gave him his purpose.

It might seem a curse to some, but to him it was a blessing with a deadly face. He had accepted it though. He knew the risks coming into the land, but he didn't think he'd ever get it. No one ever expects something bad would happen to them til it does. But it did help him see what he could help other's with. "Is the only thing that really makes sense to me." He said with a smile.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:58 pm
Faraa nodded her head. So he had caught the disease. Quite sad. But he seemed to be keeping a good attitude about it. And it seemed he had found some purpose in coming here. She was curious as to why others had come to such a place and with such an affliction.

"I was adopted into a family here with the rest of my siblings. So this is all I've known, well this and what I've seen when hunting for food." She hadn't traveled far. While she didn't show any symptoms of the disease, she couldn't be sure if she was a carrier and tried to stay away from outsiders as much as possible.

"Well... looks like the announcements are over. So we don't have to stay here and converse, we can go somewhere else if you want." She said, smiling at him. She wanted to know more about this lion. He seemed interesting.

It seemed that the celebration was winding to a close so she decided that she was going to move on. However she still wanted to talk to this lion. "I know a good place we can go talk to each other if you follow me." She said, starting to walk away, hoping he would follow and if not then she could finally get some rest.

I Lady Kiya I
edited this so you don't have to reply and we can just count it as complete between our two.

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 pm
You have the full support of our family, rest assured. Athair offered gently, before giving his kin a wary eye to be sure they were behaving. They looked like a proper family, polite, courteous, minding their p's and q's. If only Na'al knew just how much trouble Sorcha could stir up, luckily she seemed to have a hold on herself today, despite the opportunities such a rare occasion presented. Thank the Goddess. With so many others eager to give their well-wishes and his lack of desire to be in the middle of such a large crowd, Athair let himself be pushed out, waiting not far from Mezli until he had said his piece and was ready to follow. In the meanwhile he watched Sorcha warily, now that the Heiress was no longer the center of their attention her gaze had listed back to a certain garnet colored lioness. Sorcha.. whatever it is you're thinking, drop it!

Oh c'mon now Athair. You should know me better than that. Sorcha snorted humorously, though her gaze never left the female. Pestilence knew who she was, because Sorcha certainly didn't, but there was no mistaking the look her brother had given her. A lingering glance she'd never seen him give anyone until today. He wasn't the kind of lion who leered wantonly. In fact his gaze was usually reserved to watching interactions between members of the pride, body language, hints of flirtation and interest for the purposes of his craft. To see her younger brother expressing interest of his own, well, how could she not be curious? Her smile growing all the more wry when she continued, finally turning her eyes back to the severe glare that bore through her. I don't think, I just do!

When Mezli joined them again the conversation fell abruptly short, a small favor which Athair was grateful for, nodding toward where the feast had been lain out for all in attendance that day. Let's get something to eat, okay?

Though he didn't wait for either of his siblings to respond, hurriedly trotting ahead with a nervous sigh.

[OOC: Last post for me. Sorry it took so long. x___X; ]

SilverLutz
Mouselet

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out