Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:20 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Earthquakes
Existing Overlapping Domains: Earth, Dirt, Destruction, Nature?, Calamity?, Volcanoes (they can cause earthquakes?
Definition: "a sudden and violent shaking of the ground, sometimes causing great destruction, as a result of movements within the earth's crust or volcanic action" God of Tremors/earth shaking
Relevance: Earthquakes have been used as plot devices and can occur in natural settings like Africa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Childbirth
Existing Overlapping Domains: Mothers (in the same ball park- fathers, too), Rebirth, cubs, fertility
Opposites: sterility
Definition: The end of pregnancy via delivery
Relevance: To serve as a guardian for those who will deliver, are delivering or being born because it's a dangerous time

Approve Me!
Domain: Stoicism
Existing Overlapping Domains: Survival, perseverance, patience, hope, durability (not sure if they exist officially but they're on the list??), courage
Opposites: Imbalance, impatience, impermanence, frustration, change, pain, any of the emotion domains (happiness, rage, wrath, hate, etc.)
Definition: The endurance of pain or hardship without a display of feelings and without complaint
Relevance: SoA may need to be stoic in the face of famine, loss, etc. for a pride, their family or themselves

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:34 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Keepsakes
Existing Overlapping Domains: Connections, Legacies, Memories, Rememberance
Definition: A small item kept in memory of the person who gave it or originally owned it.
Relevance: Everyone places some amount of value in the people they know, and for those they are especially close to yearn for a way to remember them by when they're gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Curiosity
Existing Overlapping Domains: Choices, Determination, Distractions, Gossip, The Mind, Playfulness
Definition: A strong desire to know or learn something.
Relevance: There are so many things to be curious about and so many things to learn and want to know about.

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:24 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Decorations
Existing Overlapping Domains: The Arts, Beauty, Elegance, Coordination, Colors, Crafting, Imagination, Fashion, Festivals, The Home, Hospitality, Individuality, Jewelry, Paint,
Definition: The process or art of decorating or adorning something.
Relevance: Many creatures like to adorn themselves or their surroundings to make it more beautiful. This domain embodies the act of that desire to decorate.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:05 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Mimicry
Existing Overlapping Domains: The Arts, Camouflage, Change, Sound, Voice
Definition: Imitation in appearance or action, be it playful or a method of survival.
Relevance: Mimicry is an important part of nature and biology. It only makes sense that it would be present in this world.

Approve Me!
Domain: (the) Self
Existing Overlapping Domains: Mind, Body, Identity, Balance
Definition: The sense of having a self, as well as the development and integration of that self-hood into one's personal perception of their being.
Relevance: Self-reflection is an important part of growth, no matter what the age. The God of this domain seeks to make sure everyone comes face-to-face with themselves from time to time.

Approve Me!
Domain: The Young
Existing Overlapping Domains: Cubs, Youth, Fathers, Mothers
Definition: Any SoA between birth and full growth.
Relevance: Based on his listed powers, the existing God of Youth seems to be centered more on the concept itself. Similarily, Mothers and Fathers have the parents covered. The little ones themselves need someone looking out for them as well.

Approve Me!
Domain: Speech
Existing Overlapping Domains: Silence, Gossip, Rhetoric, Sound, Voice, Whispers, Words
Definition: To utter words or articulate sounds with the voice; oral communication.
Relevance: Most creatures in the world of SoA benefits from the gift of gab. This God just wants to keep everyone talking.

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Persuasion
Existing Overlapping Domains: Ambition, Change, Choices, Conformity, Connections, Conscience, Culture, Deception, Mischief, Oaths, Trust, Whispers
Definition: The action or fact of persuading someone or of being persuaded to do or believe something.
Relevance: Every creature under the sun has been, or could be, persuaded into doing or believing something that they normally wouldn't, or couldn't agree to, on their own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Comfort
Existing Overlapping Domains: Empathy, Peace, Sanctuary,Support
Definition: To ease the emotional and/or phyycial pain & stress of an individual.
Relevance: The world is a harsh place, but there are those out there that try to make it better for everyone around them.
(this will be an evolution of an existing/passed lioness)

Keantha

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:19 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Subjugation
Existing Overlapping Domains: Conquest, Obedience, Tyranny, Conformity, Hypnosis, Victory
Definition: To forcibly impose obedience or servitude; to make submissive or subservient; to enslave.
Relevance: There are many prides, packs, and so on that have used subjugation in one way or another, particularly the now-disbanded Ukuucha'wafalme who inspired this domain.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Good Luck
Existing Overlapping Domains: Fortune (Overlapping), Improbability (Polar), Strategy (Polar), Instinct (Polar)
Definition: A force that brings good fortune, the events or circumstances that operate for an individual, favoring chance
Relevance: Some SoA are lucky by nature, some wish they had good luck, and most can recognize when good luck has a play in events that transpire whether it's avoiding a natural disaster, bringing down prey that is normally too hard to do alone, or beating a master fighter in a duel.

Approve Me!
Domain: Bad Luck
Existing Overlapping Domains: Fortune (Overlapping), the Cursed (Overlapping), Instinct (Polar)
Definition: A force that brings adversity, the events or circumstances that operate against an individual
Relevance: Some SoA are unlucky by nature and most can recognize when bad luck has a play in events that transpire whether it's a natural disaster destroying their home or a loved one or failing at something they normally succeed at.

Approve Me!
Domain: Superstition
Existing Overlapping Domains: Fairy Tales (Overlapping), Fear (Overlapping), Folklore (Overlapping), the Occult (Overlapping), Sorcery (Overlapping), White Magic (Polar? Overlapping? Not sure on this one TBH), Faith (Polar), Trust (Polar)
Definition: A belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
Relevance: Superstition is prevalent in prides as well as individuals. Some believe certain pelt colors bring misfortune, others that certain dances and songs bring the rain, and others still that they will succeed on a hunt if they wear their lucky feather.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Sirens
Existing Overlapping Domains: Arts, Deception, Hypnosis, Imagination, Indulgence, Infatuation, Love, Mind, Mischief, Obedience, Obsession, Souls, Temptation, Vanity
Definition: Dangerously beautiful creatures that lured sailors to their death with their enchanting music and singing voices.
Relevance: Sirens represent the danger of beautiful things in the world, teaching that one's will, love, and soul should not be so easily sacrificed because of beauty and song. Yet, sirens also represent that there is a deadly strength behind beautiful and creative arts and songs. Beauty and song is used to lure, seduce, comfort, condemn, destroy, entrap, and build lives and beliefs.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:57 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Cruelty
Existing Overlapping Domains: Apathy, The Mind, Psychopathy, Sin, Tyranny, Wrath.
Definition: Callous indifference to or pleasure in causing pain and suffering to living beings such as animals/people.
Relevance: Where kindness is easily shown from one being to the next, there are also those that take pleasure in hurting others. Regardless for what brought the idea of cruelty to fruition in the beginning, it exists in the minds of a few.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Mercy
Existing Overlapping Domains: The two that stand out to me as potentially overlapping would be Forgiveness and Charity.
Definition: Compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.
Relevance: Mercy is something that can be shown, or granted for a variety of reasons, but it always requires that the one granting it be in some position of superiority over the recipient - it's granting the freedom of a slave just because one can see that the status itself is causing mental (or physical) anguish, or ending the life of a terminally ill & suffering being, letting a beaten opponent live (but possibly taking some form of other compensation than their life), or even letting prey go free because one can see a litter of their offspring hiding in the long grass. It's independent of one's feelings for the recipient, with the only major criteria being that the act spares the recipient from a perceived worse fate, at the hands of the one granting it. An act of mercy can be something minor that just makes a day go more smoothly, or could change a life dramatically (or end it, as the case may be).

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:32 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Geodes
Existing Overlapping Domains: Stone (overlapping, not approved but is listed under recent breeding Gods), Gems (overlapping), Minerals (Parent domain since Geodes are a dissolved mineral), Crystals (Overlapping or quite possibly a parent domain)
Definition: A small cavity in rock lined with crystals or other mineral matter.
Relevance: An soa could pick up a stone and see that it's shiny instead and be like "oh what a nice shiny rock!" It's really a geode, but I don't think they know that.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out