Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Open Grassland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The early morning air was chilly, but Kirsi didn't mind. She was used to the cold. Chance ran ahead into the meadow, his furry head and tail bobbing over the wilting fall grass. "Grow growl!" he barked, launching himself into the grass and rolling around on his back. After a few moments he got up, shook himself, and went to find another patch to roll in. Watching Chance made Kirsi feel better. She took a deep breath of the crisp fall air, grateful that she had today as a break before she had to face Mr.Bennet again. She couldn't avoid Marcus, or Ray for that matter, but she could ignore them.

"Chance, don't go too far!" Kirsi called, giggling when she saw the tuft of fur atop his head stop at her voice before disappearing into the grass for another roll. She bit into her apple and looked around the meadow. She had gotten distracted, but hadn't she been thinking about trying to catch a new pokemon? Ever since the tournament, she had thought it would be good to have another pokemon with different strengths and weaknesses. Plus it could distract her from other things going on right now.

Kirsi waited until Chance had his fill of running around and called him back closer for their pokemon search. Kirsi saw and scanned a few pokemon, like rattata and sentret, but she wasn't really interested in catching them. Chance was happy to bark and chase them until the ran up a tree or jumped into an underground burrow.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Grasslands Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/Cyndaquil/FletchlingWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:MOMMA BIRB OOC: boop boop boop◉

"Ahm...Celebi is a legendary pokemon that can travel back and forth through time and serves a guardian to life that it nourishes...hm does that sound like a good opening?" Koru scratched her temple with the eraser of her pencil. She got up early to work on her homework for class, since she didn't really get a start on it yesterday. Sitting out in the fresh outside air was a good way to clear your head when you were thinking too much, at least that's what her mom always told her. She stared back and forth between her paper and Cyndaquil, waiting for his critique on what she had written so far. Cyndaquil had no real idea what she was going on about and twitched his head to the side in confusion, "Quil?" Koru grunted displeased, "You're not a very good critic are you? What about you Fletch?" She looked up and Fletchling was perched on her head. However he only had the same reaction, only he pecked at the paper with his beak. She pulled it away from him and sighed, "Aw come on guys! I trust your opinions you gotta give me something!"
Cyndaquil and Fletchling both knew that she needed to work with another person on this one, they didn't even know what homework was much less have an opinion on her writing style. Fletchling suddenly perked up and straightened himself to look towards the meadow. Koru felt it and she looked up curious, "Hm? Something got your attention?" "Ling ling fle," Cyndaquil put his nose in the air and sniff before realizing the sound and scent. Koru had never tried it before, since it was really a pokemon thing, but she mimiced Cyndaquil in the air and sniffed. While she didn't think of smelling anything she did smell something, "...Apples?" She stood up after putting her stuff in her bag and picking up Cyndaquil. In the clearing someone was there with a pokemon. Fletchling must've seen the pokemon running around then to get him all perked up. She raised her hand and started walking out, "Hey there!" Getting a little closer she noticed the red hair and immediately knew the one person she knew with that hair, her grandma- NO IT WAS KIRSI, "Kirsi hey good morning!" She ran up at a quicker pace and hopped to a stop before the girl, "Are you okay? What cha doin' out here this early? You're not sick or anything right?" All these questions ran through her head and out her mouth. After yesterday she was feeling like a momma bird, and if she saw Marcus she would peck him in the head...or Fletchling would.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:27 pm
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This is really hard," Kirsi sighed. She hadn't realized how trying to find a pokemon when you didn't even know what you were looking or hoping for wasn't very easy. Chance ignored her, continuing to dig into a thick knot of grass and dirt. Only when he heard Koru and her pokemon's approach did he straighten, ears pulled up and back to catch the sounds. "Roof!" His tail started wagging and he bounded to Koru, circling and looking at Cyndaquil. "Oh, Koru. Morning." Kirsi was a little embarrassed seeing her, after yesterday, but it made her happy so she ignored it and smiled. "Morning Cyndaquil, Fletchling. I'm okay, Koru. I walk Chance out a lot, you know," she said a little defensively. She did end up missing breakfast just as much because she had stayed up too late reading a book, so she couldn't blame Koru for being surprised. "He has to get lots of exercise. Plus go to the bathroom." She hoped making a joke would help Koru feel more confident in where Kirsi was at emotionally.

Kirsi finished her apple and looked down at it a moment. "Hey Chance. Bury." She held it out for him to sniff and then let him take it in his mouth. He ran a short distance away and began digging. He'd make a little hole and bury the apple core, just like Kirsi taught him to. She knew it was okay to leave apples out, and since lots of students came out here she would feel bad leaving it to degrade out in the open. "Me and Chance were looking for pokemon," she said, wiping her fingers on her gym jacket. "I wanted to catch one. But so far I haven't seen one I really like. What are -you- doing out here?"

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image
▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Grasslands Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/Cyndaquil/FletchlingWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Impressed OOC: Ah it didn't show me anything I had to log out and back in DX◉

Koru put Cyndaquil on the ground to play with Chance while sneaking in a pet of the pup's fluffy fur. Wonder if her dad's Arcanine was this fluffy as a Growlithe. She's super fuzzy as it is so one can only assume. Kirsi answered her witha smile and Koru giggled feeling a little bit embarrassed acting like such a mom, but yesterday left her feeling a little uneasy, it was good seeing Kirsi hanging tough, "Yeah my dad and his Arcanine do morning runs together to stay in shape," Koru spurt and chuckled at her comment about him using the bathroom. It was probably really childish to laugh at it but- oh wait she is a child! "Haha yeah but it's really good you do this Chance, and really any fire pokemon, need a lot of exercise to help with their inner fire. The more energy they have the better it burns and gives them plenty of power!"
She decided to leave her explanation there before she went onto her whole why-fire-pokemon-are-awesome rant again like a crazy fan girl. Kirsi was eating an apple and after finishing it Koru was able to witness Chance perform a command, bury the core. Koru clapped along with Cyndaquil and Fletchling's hopping in regards to the act, "How cool Chance is really well trained- are sure you're not a fully fledged trainer already hm?" She leaned close to playfully nudge her friend in the arm with her elbow with a mischievous smirk added to her face. She meant this as a joke but she was really impressed with how trained Growlithe already was. She hadn't even tried to teach Cyndaquil or Fletchling any tricks...wonder what they could learn. Kirsi started explaining that she was looking for pokemon but was having trouble picking one to catch. Koru looked up at Fletchling on her head and he bent down doing the same. She rubbed his chin with her finger and looked back at Kirsi, "Ah okay well I mean you don't really have to catch one right now you can wait I mean I caught Fletchling completely on impulse," Fletchling playfully pecked her in the head and she flinched, "I don't mean like that I don't regret it or nothin'! He stole my candybar and BAM! Here we are. Plus the season's changing so I bet different pokemon will be coming out right?" She tried to reassure her friend on the issue. It was a fact that she and a lot of others on campus had more than one pokemon right now, but others still had just one, and that wasn't a bad thing at all. Kirsi changed the subject now inquiring why she was out there. Koru pointed herself, like she didn't know who Kirsi meant, but Koru rubbed her head and chuckled "Oh! I'm- doing homework!" She posed in a karate like move for some strange reason, "We got a big assignment in history yesterday and well working in my room...nope can't do it and the library...I tried yesterday but it didn't go so well..." She didn't want to mention that she was beginning to have yet another friend dilemma with someone from back home, but again she was hoping with all of her heart that it could be forgiven like with Makoto. "Besides gym's not for a little while and the brisk air out here is great to wake you up! The cold's never bothered me but it sure wakes me up!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:32 pm

It sounded like their dads were kind of similar. "My Dad does that too! I always thought he was crazy going out so early, specially since its so cold back home. Now I do it too, kinda," she chuckled. Koru also said it was particularly good for fire types. Kirsi grinned; it felt good to have the support of someone she considered to be a fire type expert. "Really? It's even better for him than I thought, then."

Kirsi leaned away from Koru's elbow, smiling shyly. "You know my Dad helped me train him," she stated modestly. She had completely forgotten about the things that had been bothering her before, like Marcus and Mr.Bennet, Ray and Rina. Kirsi slid her hands into her pockets, more for comfort than warmth of because the was feeling nervous. She gazed over the trees, their leaves a sunset of colors reflecting the changing seasons Koru was talking about. "Oh. You know, I forgot about that! At home, it's kind of the same all year. Lots of snow." That was one of Kirsi's favorite things about the trips her Dad had taken her on, and now about her time at Ordell: she loved getting to experience the changing seasons and different appearances of nature. "I wonder what it'll be like to try to train a different pokemon."

Kirsi smiled at Koru's enthusiasm about what she was doing, especially at how Koru was confident enough to do something cool like strike a pose. Or, she thought, remembering the school trip dance, have fun dancing. "We got a project in breeding, too. But it's not due for a while, and we got partners. I got Maria, but we haven't started yet." Maybe getting projects like this was standard here at the academy? "I definitely think you're right though. I like walking early in the morning too."

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

Prairiefox
^o^b

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:11 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Grasslands Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/Cyndaquil/FletchlingWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Impressed OOC: Happy Halloween =w=◉

She understood picking up things from their parents. She going out for walks in the cold with Chance, and for Koru it was...well what part of her wasn't just like her father? "Same here but I started to go with him when I was like 6 it always got me pepped up for the morning!" She mimicked jogging in place to show off her energy for the morning. How she had it even she unsure. The past few days haven't been the best. Best she could guess was she was trying to suppress her stress about it by keeping her spirits up. Plus...well it was making her feel pretty good knowing about stuff that she could share with her friends, made her feel a little smarter. Kirsi explained that she also had a project in one of her classes, but it included a partner. Koru sighed a little relieved, "Thank goodness I was afraid you might've gotten partnered up with Skylar...She's scarier than ever recently I haven't said anything to her since the trip..." She felt herself falling into a slump of previous feelings, but Kirsi went on a commented about her dad helping to train Chance, Koru couldn't resist but giggle and waved her hand, "Haha I know I know Kir I think that's really awesome too, I actually kept my dad from helping me I might have been a little bit stubborn about it actually," she rubs her cheek thinking about how she told her dad every day after she had gotten Cyndaquil that he couldn't help her. Well her specific words were that she was his trainer now and had responsibilities and it was against her pride or something she couldn't remember her ramble now.

Kirsi talked about it always snowing back home. It popped in her head remembering where she was from,
"Oh yeah you're from Snowpoint City like- uh YEAH SNOW MUST BE AWESOME," she was about to mention Ray, remembering he was from there as well, so she yelled the rest of her sentence as a way to cover it up before returning to her normal speech volume, nervously laughing for the act, "Ecruteak goes through all the seasons really, well except spring kinda I can't really tell it apart from fall weather and then BAM it's summer. There must be a lot of cool pokemon living out in the snow though right? Like Sneasel and Delibird!" Those...were the only two ice type pokemon she really knew, but she did recall that one Cyril had, the one that looked like a snowcone. Kirsi wondered what it was like to train a different pokemon and Koru tried to think of a good answer, "Um...I don't think it's too hard, but Fletchling and Cyndaquil got to be friends real quick so I guess that's why. I guess when you have more than one pokemon you and your other pokemon just kinda...like form a um...what's the right word..." Koru was probably still too young to fully comprehend what to call a bond between her and her pokemon. There was no real word to describe such a feeling, and to be with them through different experiences was only something they could treasure forever. Fletchling poked Koru in the head and began to tweet, "Ow-hm?" She and him had a little staring contest before it got to her, "OH! We better get to gym before we're late!" She picked Cyndaquil back up and kept him in her arms and smiled at Kirsi before skipping away, "Last one to the gym is a shuckle!"

Exit to Gym

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Wow, Koru started doing stuff in the morning when she was 6? That kinda made Kirsi wish she had done that with her dad too! "That's cool, Koru! I wish I could've but just walking off the road was pretty hard until I got taller." She chuckled. Out in the woods, the snow was thinner in places, covered by the trees. But in town and the huge open spaces the snow piled thick and high. Kirsi didn't mind though, because she loved snow. Probably about as much as Koru...didn't...love Skylar. "Ouch. It really stinks that you've got such a meanie for a roommate." Kirsi hadn't reached out to Skylar pretty much ever, since her viewpoint of her had only ever included Koru's side of things. Kirsi smiled to herself when Koru used the nickname she'd been using again. She wanted to come up with one for Koru too, but Koru was hard to shorten... Ko? Ko could work? Kirsi made a note to think about it later and re-focused on the conversation. Koru was talking about how she had actually insisted on training Cyndaquil on her own. "Really? You've done a really good job, you know." Kirsi felt a little bad about herself, since she had needed help to train Chance. "Now I want to find a good pokemon to catch even more. I want to learn how to train a pokemon all on my own. I hope Chance doesn't get jealous," she laughed when the thought struck her.

Kirsi didn't notice Koru's blunder with Snowpoint (although it did remind her with a pang about Ray and Rina), so she just nodded emphatically. "Yeah, I'm pretty used to snow," she said, happy to feel like the resident expert. "And it's definitely awesome. Plus neat pokemon like you said, sneasel and snover are really...cool." She grinned at Koru, hoping she would get the pun. That made her think about Cyril actually, since he had a sneasel. And his snorunt was an ice type too. Thinking about him gave her gut a weird feeling, though she wasn't sure what it was. She had wanted to talk to him after the tournament, but with everything going on with Koru and Ray and Marcus it didn't feel like the right time.

"I hope Chance likes whatever pokemon I catch," Kirsi said, thinking that Koru was lucky it had worked out with cyndaquil and fletching. Kirsi glanced down at Chance, who was playing with cyndaquil in the grass. She spoke up, trying to finish Koru's sentence. "Like a team?" She wasn't sure if that was the right word for it, wasn't fully sure what Koru was trying to say.

Kirsi patted her forehead in a spot mirroring where Fletchling tapped Koru, wondering what it would be like to have a pokemon like Fletchling. Realization spread over Kirsi's face when Koru mentioned gym. She'd completely lost track of time! "Yeah, we should!" Chance barked once when Koru took Cyndaquil away, disappointed. "C'mon, Chance, we aren't no shuckles!" Kirsi took off after Koru, Chance running at her side.

Exit to Gym

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

Prairiefox
Yeah! >w<

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:33 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav was thankful to have gone to the grasslands last night, else he would've gotten a little lost along the way. He shivered in what felt like wintery air; the fact that it only got colder from here wasn't a comfort. The grasslands were really different in the daytime. He could see some Ponyta grazing in the field; perhaps Alana caught her Ponyta here. There were also some Buneary, which only reminder the boy of Holly. With a slight shudder, Nirav looked away from the rabbit pokemon, sitting himself down in the grasses with Raja and the Drifloon. Nearby, he could see two pokemon that looked a little similar: one pink and one blue. He scanned the pink one first, learning it was called Nidoran: The Poison Pin pokemon. Apparently its ears could flap like wings! Why did the other look so similar? Nirav scanned the blue one, surprised to find that it too was called Nidoran, but a different Nidoran? This one was apparently smaller and also a girl! 'Why do they look so different if they evolve into the same thing? ...They do evolve into the same thing, right?' Nirav honestly didn't know. Maybe that was a question he could find an answer for in the library later tonight. For now, he let the two little pokemon go about their business running through the grasses.

Once the two Nidorans ran off, Nirav's attention went to his new pokemon: The Drifloon. "What could we name you?" he pondered aloud, looking at the purple ghost pokemon. Raja felt easier to name for some reason; it just sort of came to him. The Drifloon floated closer to the ground as Nirav thought about it. "Hmm..." Nirav's thoughts turned to air. Maybe something about wind or clouds? After all, Drifloon was some sort of balloon-type thing. While he thought about it, Nirav laid out in the grass waiting for Cyril. "Maybe Kumo. Like, cloud. What do you think about that?" The little balloon pokemon puffed up and let out a high pitched noise. "Floooon!" (Good to me!) Nirav could only really interpret that as a good sign. He smiled, finally having a name for this little pokemon. "Alright. Kumo it is." Nirav rested his arms behind his head, taking some time to look up at the clouds as they rolled by. Now that the naming matter was settled, he could focus on not only waiting for Cyril, but on his family project as well.

Inventory
                                Location: Open Grasslands // Human Company: n/a // Pokemon Company: Raja and Kumo
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Joyous
                                OoC:

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:31 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... wherever this post is.
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance Uniform, summer shirt below the blazer.
                                                  Those near me... nirav
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt

[enter]

Cyril made his way to grassland. On the way, he spotted buneary darting around while electrike chase after them in what appeared to be a game of tag. A glameow grooming itself and even a farfetch'd. In more spacious place, he spotted grazing herd of Ponyta and Doduo, along with scattering amount of Nidoran male and female. Cyril scanned them all while he passed them, until he found Nirav standing in open space. This was why he chose this place to have a battle. It has wide area consisted of short and tall grass without much obstacle, unless you count the tall grass or occasional shrubs. Not to mention away enough not many people would stumble unto their battle. 

"Hey!" Cyril called out to him, while waving his arm at him. "Waiting long already?" he continued while making his way to Nirav. "I brought you some food, in case you haven't had lunch yet," Cyril handed the plastic bag over. "Well . . . there's only one can of pokefood though," he eyed the floating balloon-like pokemon beside Nirav. "That's a unusual pokemon you have there," Cyril commented as he flipped open his pokegear to scan it. He found out it was a drifloon, a ghost/flying pokemon. "ghost,huh. doesn't look like one" its appearance is quite harmless for a ghost type, despite rumored to kidnap children. Ah, so that's how it is. it made sense now. Such appearance was to make children let down their guard.

((OOC: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
assignment:
grassland - morning - afternoon - night
Forest - morning - afternoon - night

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:
="Sekaino"

Dj double b

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav thought on how he wanted to present his family project. There were ways he could make digital presentations. Maybe he could put some family photos into a little slide show and talk about them? His presentation, like his family, was going to be quite long. Nirav had a large family and each member used pokemon in their day to day lives and jobs. It wasn't as interesting as coordinators or trainers like other classmates, but they all worked hard to help the family, Nirav included.

Cyril arrived rather quickly and called out to the boy. Nirav sat up and gave him a wave. "Not too long," he replied, calling back towards him. His voice was louder than usual, given the open space around them and the distinct lack of other classmates. Despite how cold it was out here, Cyril had picked a good spot to do this battle. It was starting to get dark, a symptom of the changing seasons. They could still have a little practice battle though. The boy had apparently brought some food, handing food over for not only himself but for his pokemon. "It's ok. Thank you for, uh, for bringing me some." Nirav politely opened the pokefood first, divvying it up between Raja and Kumo. It could hold them over until dinner later.

As Cyril scanned the Drifloon, he commented on how it didn't look much like a ghost pokemon. Kumo puffed up, blowing some of the cool air towards the blue haired boy. "Drif-floon!" I'll show you a ghost type! Nirav only shrugged. "I, uh, can't say I've seen many ghost types before. I wouldn't know. I caught him yesterday night though. Are there, uh, a lot of ghost types back home?" It looked enough like one to him. It was purple, and purple seemed to be a common color for ghost types in the books he read. Gengar, Drifloon, Sableye: All purple.

Nirav stood up and brushed some of the grass off of him. Turning to his pokemon, he quietly asked his two pokemon which wanted to try battling. Kumo quickly stepped up to the plate, eager to take on the challenge no matter what Cyril would bring out. After their decision, Nirav looked to Cyril. "Well whenever you're ready, we can start this. It's only getting colder." Once Cyril was ready, Nirav nodded to Kumo, who was floating in their makeshift battling area. The boy looked to his pokedex to check what moves Kumo even knew. He wasn't familiar with any of them, but that was sort of the point of this battle, was it not? "Kumo! Use... Minimize!" Kumo began to deflate little by little, his strings becoming shorter and his balloon body appearing a little smaller than before. Honestly, Nirav wasn't sure how making himself appear smaller would help much. Wouldn't that cause him to fall to the ground? But it seemed like a good way to start off.

Practice Battle: Kumo v. ***
                                r1: Kumo used Minimize! Evasiveness increased sharply!

Inventory
                                Location: Open Grasslands // Human Company: Cyril // Pokemon Company: Raja and Kumo
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Cold, Content, Curious
                                OoC: Sorry for the delay! Normally, Kumo would be going last due to the lowered speed, but since it's an informal thing and i got your go ahead, I'll kick off with him.

But I can't wait

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:13 am
User Image

Those near me... nirav

Cyril backed away from the balloon pokemon when it got offended. It was merely blowing air at him, but there's no harm to put some distance between him and the pokemon. He noted the information about Drifflon's recent capture, before he answered. "I have seen quite a few. They are not local in my hometown though. It's a perk to have gym in town. Trainer flocks to the city, so I often caught glimpse of various kind of pokemon. mostly chandelure or jellicent, but I have seen the likes of gengar and banette," he explained. "It doesn't help that most of them are quite high level due to the gym being the 7th in the circuit. I can't help but compare. Driffloon here doesn't have quite as much a weight in presence," It was noticeable difference to him for ghost had a knack to make their presence felt. Some chill the air (a different kind of chill to cold), a shiver in your spine or simply uncomfortable feeling. "Speaking of ghost, Aisha here," he gestured to the snorunt by his side. "She has a choice to evolve in a froslass, an ice/ghost type, herself. Although I will need a dawn stone for that. Without it, snorunt can evolve into a glalie, a pure ice type." it was something he had researched a long time ago from there lead to his interest in ghost type.

Cyril nodded in affirmation when Nirav wanted to start the battle. The sun was getting dimmer and he would prefer to get back before it got too late. Once he made enough space between him and Nirav, he released Siegrid. The sneasel materialized to face driffloon who gave Driffloon toothed smile upon realizing he was going to battle. Sieg snickered when his opponent became smaller. Cyril was sceptical of the move. It certainly managed to encourage the sneasel to toy with his opponent. "Taunt," Cyril ordered. Most of Sieg's move is normal type, so it limit what they could use. Sieg was all too happy to comply with Cyril. The sneasel started chattering in a rather rude tone. He was trying to get a rise out of the driffloon. All the while, he was inching into shadowed area in preparation to dodge out of the way.

Siegrid vs Kumo
T1: Kumo used minimize!
T2: Sieg used taunt!

((OOC: I don't mind. It will be faster this way. ))

Log:
assignment:

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy

Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:
="Sekaino"

Dj double b

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:50 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

The practice battle got underway quickly. Minimize seemed to do something, though Nirav geniunely wasn't sure what difference the move made. Seig, the Sneasle, used Taunt, throwing Kumo into a rage. The balloon pokemon puffed up and span around, blowing a large puff of cold air in its little fit. Nirav shivered as he felt the air blow against him briefly. By now, it was dark, the glow of his Pokedex giving him one of the few light sources out here.

He looked to the Pokedex briefly, picking a move at random. "Ok, Kumo, use Astonish!" It was the second of three moves Kumo had. Kumo puffed himself up, quickly charging in the direction of the other pokemon. "Floon!" he cried out as he got closer and closer to him. It was certainly a weird move. How was this not like tackle, a move that Raja knew at one point? Kumo was certainly strange, that was for sure.

Practice Battle: Kumo v. Seig
                                r1: Kumo used Minimize! Evasiveness increased sharply!
                                r1: Sieg used Taunt!
                                r2: Kumo used Astonish!

Inventory
                                Location: Open Grasslands // Human Company: Cyril // Pokemon Company: Raja and Kumo
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Cold, Content, Curious
                                OoC: Sorry it's really short. Wanted to get a reply in quickly!

But I can't wait

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:27 am
User Image

Those near me... none

[enter]

Cyril was all the way out in the grassland again. He was up early, thinking he would get started early to work on his assignment, when he saw the announcement. Again that it was so sudden, Cyril grumbled. He wasn't as upset about it though, for it meant he had time to work on his assignment that he had neglected to work on due to his visit and trial at battle club, then the following day, he had his promise with Nirav to practice. He recalled that they were out until late evening. Sieg was exhausted that he was sleeping even now. Not for him, sadly, he needed to be up.

He and Aisha avoided construction site that had been set up overnight to search for pokemon. Already he found rattata and zigzagoon scurried about. Sentret was a bit harder to scan as the pokemon was quick to run before he could get in range. Cyril had to resort to Aisha attacking the pokemon, so it would pause long enough for him to scan. He also found a cluster of sunkern that was sunbathing, they were easy as they were occupied with it to do more than warily watching him. "it may plummet from the sky?" Cyril dubiously echoed what the pokedex gave him. It . . . was odd and unreliable information as how did sunkern get to the sky in the first place? He eyed the sunkern and the sky, then sighed as he revised his opinion of pokedex information to be sketchy until proven otherwise. Leaving the group of sunkern, he spotted more pokemon such as mareep, hoppip (this one he could believe it would drop from the sky) and a lone tangela. Cyril spent some more time exploring the area, until he was sure that he got them all, before he left for the forest.

[exit]

((OOC: ))

Log:
assignment:

User Image
Pokemon Team:
Move set:

Move set:

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy

Library Books:
Battle 101
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention: