Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's November 2015 Customs [Winners Pg8!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:08 am
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Angelique DelaMort || Mutant Demi Angeni || ((Minor)) || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Mutant Demi Angeni
Body Build: Regular - feline paws
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design. About a year ago I was lucky enough to receive a beautiful peacondor from an in thread raffle and since then he's been pestering me that he needs a friend - but he is a vain thing and only the best will do for him. Quest for Friend for Nemesis!

WIP Needed? I like WIPs ^^

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Standard build similar to Nemesis’s with darker purple at the core and lighter purples going out to her neck and head and to the bottom of her legs.
Face: Ears colored to match face, darker shade of purple for the inside, eye color the same as Nem’s - the same bright blue seen on his tail in crescent moon shapes, and eyebrows colored to match mane
Mane: Ringlets stock style colored to match Nem’s tail colors especially bringing out the bright purples of the dots above the crescent moons (minus the white)
Tail: Ringlets full colored the same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws to match body with claws the same color as her eyes
Reference Image(s): Nemesis

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: Similar colors as used in Nem's tail feathers
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: White lace choker with blue gem and white feathered hairpiece to match
Reference Image(s) for Items: Something like this for necklace and this for the hair

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Edea Grace
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Mutant Demi Angeni
Temper: (TBD)
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC (But I'd like the rose)
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA
Justification for Domain Choice: NA

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: NA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:17 am
Grawwrrr...?!

Entry Line: Ramenli || Cat Skinwalker || Heavy || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Soquili
Body Build: War if possible, if not: regular
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own (and rl pet)

WIP Needed? Not unless you want to!

Body: CC, though somewhere in the design (edits or body) I'd love some green! Also, I love markings "hidden" ie: cleverly disguised hearts in swirls. I also would love to see some fluff edits, he's ready to survive the winter!
Face: Growly/fanged expression, CC for the rest
Mane: CC but no curls
Tail: CC but no curls
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed please! I want some extra fluff on this boy, so if you want to add any fluff rather than fetlocks that is great!
Reference Image(s): Pelt ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Cat, with added fluff for the tail and along the neck/ruff area. Inspired by Fabio but it doesn't have to be an exact color match! (I really need to put some updated pics of him online where he's not soaking wet
Other Notes: Extra fluff on the ear tips would be nice, generic extra fluff whenever

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC He's greedy, so he's prone to taking/collecting things (somewhat of a packrat)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name when I see him D: SORRY
Owner: ramenli
Breed: Purewalker
Temper: Greedy
Mate: Please don't include this on the tag
Tag feather color(s): CC

I, ramenli swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed:
Pelt Species:

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Cat

---------------

Personality (required): Greedy
Background (required): As most foals believe, he felt the world way all about him. His needs should be taken care of first, no matter what they were. His first victim was an older mare who took pity on the tiny foal, knowing what he was but unable to stop herself from helping one so young. He demanded more and more from her and by the time she realized no good would come of him, that he should be left to die, he was strong enough to attack. Most of her body was left for the vultures, but he'd gotten what he wanted.
Rough Plot ideas (required): He will be a roamer, taking what he wants, manipulating those that he can into giving in to him. Those he can't convince will probably just fall to him regardless, he's a large stallion in comparison to many.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
He had broken her mind, made her dependent on him, and was using her to further his line. To show that no love existed between them he would have flings that didn't result in children, and spend only what time he had to with her to be able to sire children. They would not be lifemated, but always entered as a fling.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Not rp, ask the rp managers for help

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Their own desires overwhelm them and they think only for themselves, causing them to become disorganized or turn against each other

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Completely evil with no desire/ability to be redeemed

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

MxMischief

Beloved Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:20 am
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Shikamaru Silyvant || Uni/Wind Crossbreed || Moderate Edits || Twins

Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate....?
Soquili Species: - Uni/Wind Crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Characters

WIP Needed? Newp!

Body: Dark brown/black base with white overo markings, CC for placement! Gold stripe down the back and gold stripes on the legs.
Face: Bright blue eyes, white eyebrows, inner ear color same as the body base color, CC for expressions
Mane: Curly for Korrina, Ringlet for Korrinth
Tail: Native Dreams Braid for Korrina, Lower Ringlets only for Korrinth
Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer fetlocks kinda like Angeni, gold hooves
Reference Image(s): Pony Dollmaker thing and Hoi pony of Korrina!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Gold horns
Wings: Dark brown/black base with white overo splotches and gold tips
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: No uni flesh tails for either of the ladies.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Blue glass beads, CC for placement
Reference Image(s) for Items: Korrina's shinies!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Korrina & Korrinth
Owner: Shikamaru Silyvant
Breed: Gilded Alicorn
Temper: Mercurial (Korrina), Dainty (Korrinth)
Mate: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:27 am
Grawwrrr...?!

Entry Line: Lita Rutherford || Purewalker (Bear) || Minor (to moderate?) || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Minor (to Moderate?)
Soquili Species: Purewalker (Bear)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not required

Body: Body should be edited to be shaggy/long haired similar to the bear form. Main (Horse) body should be black
Face: White, blank eyes. No pupil, no iris, just blank white. I would like them to be glowing in both forms. Mouth should look as if he is snarling or frowning with a sharp tooth visable. (somthing similar to what the bear form's mouth looks like)
Mane: No visable Mane.
Tail: No visible tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws should be a dark tan/black.
Reference Image(s): MAIN REF

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N.A
Wings: N.A
Fins: N.A
Scales: N.A
Pelt: Bear - Pure black. In glowing white symbols should be ᒪᐢᑲᐧ branded on the "rump" portion of the pelt.
Other Notes: Please use the fuzzy options for the Bear feral form (where the tummy and the legs are shaggy). Bear form should be all black, with the same glowing symbols that are on the pelt also on the back thigh/rump of the feral bear form.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: le Monstre
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Breed: Silent Death
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: N.A
Tag Background: "Deep Woods" with the "Cloud" Modifer please.
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Please use the Bone option (Both Long and Short Bones) in the "Fresh" color, with the "Blood stained" modifer, thank you.

I, Lita Rutherford, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed:
Pelt Species:

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Bear

---------------

Personality (required): Monstre is insane. Taking things as he fancies, he always has a way to turn things into his favor. He is manipulative in the worst way, using fear to make his "game" more "fun". He enjoys the hunt to a level that would make most squimish. He is the darkness and the night that those fear, and enjoys watching his prey panic. He is also tireless, and will never give up a target. Even if somthing slips past him, he will hunt it down, for weeks or months or years if needed, anything to make sure he makes his kill. If he were a modern day human he would be the most notorious, heartless, and cold blooded serial killer in centeries.

Background (required): Monstre is from far north and has a reputation that preceeds him. In his original home land he is know as The Monster, where he took his name from, The Silent Death, for it is said you will never even have a moment to scream, or The Darkness, for once you enter the darkness you will never return to the light. Hunting everything from two legger tribes, to kaloma packs, he has worked his way down and entered the main Soquili lands. Here he has discovered somthing not native to his homelands, Usida. Tiny, bite sized morsals, he found a new favorite meal and began to specialize in hunting the herds and families of these little delicacies. While still enjoying the occational kalona, or buffalo (tasty, big, AND ornary, what's not to love?!), he spends his time searching out these herds. When he finds one, they only have a matter of days to live, as he picks them off a couple at a time, enjoying the panic and fear that builds as each member disappears. When the last one is gone, he returns to his den with the head of the last kill, more or less intact (a bears gotta eat when a bears gotta eat).

Rough Plot ideas (required):

99.99% of RP I intend to do Self RP. I would LOVE to do RP with others, however if I do I fully intend to have a contract and a long pre-RP discussion with the owner to make sure everything is understood. I will not RP with someone else unless I know I can RP Monstre to his fullest abilities.

Please note: This plot idea is rough, and I am more then willing to work with it if it does not fit within shop guidelines for purewalkers personality. I have read over the info many times and feel I have fleshed this out in a way that keeps it in line with the shop rules. But I am more then willing to scrap or change anything that does not fit in.

I have a rough idea for plots involving him and an usida "chew toy". I would want to get the usida done as a custom some time in the future. Monstre has devoured yet another herd of Usida. This one was particularly large, and took him almost a week to work through. By the end of it he is oddly content, and pleased with himself. As it is nearing the colder part of winter, he is preparing to hole up and spend a few weeks asleep, burning off his latest hunt and empting his stomech for the next feast. As he drags the trophy along, he steps on somthing soft, that makes noise! Looking down he realizes its a tiny usida foal! Surprised he and angry he had missed a member of the herd, he drops his prize and grabs her instead, intending to kill her and use her as his last kill trophy. (Her head is small enough to fashion into a necklace perhaps?) When he makes it back to his den, however, his anger has shifted to a morbid curiosity. She was young, for sure, and must surely be chewy, tastey, soft. Through some events he ends up keeping her, unknowingly raising her into adulthood (he isn't paying that much attention to the passage of time), using her as a plaything. He would see her as nothing more then a toy, like a bone, somthing tastey to gnaw on when the mood strikes. She would grow up, and eventualy, wish for death, beg him for it, as she is broken emotionally and physically. She would have been used not only as this chew toy, but also as a lure, or bait, attracting and drawing unsuspecting prey out from hiding. He, growing bored with her and tired of her blather, promises her if she can find a replacment he will release her and let her go free. (Spoiler, he intends to eat her) Scared, terrified, and weak, she runs away to find this ticket to freedom. He follows, of course, tracking her easily, always on the outskirts. She would know he was there, making her more paranoid, fearful. She would find a savior (male) who would offer her safety. She see's a diffrent way he can help, and she, in a move that surprises Monstre (somthing he assures you is difficult to do), manipulates the male into breeding with her, giving birth to her replacment.
This point can go a couple of ways:

- She tries to run away with the foal, with or without her new "hero", feeling guilt that she was going to give this foal to the monster who kept her. He would track her down, enraged, and murder her. The foal would become his new "trophy" for this kill and he would return to his den with his new "chew toy."

- She would leave the basket/or foal, running away with her savior. She would lie to him, insisting she lost the foal that was left behind, that she couldn't bare to stay in that area because of the memory that haunted her, that they must leave. They would be on the run for some time, this would need to be played out further with the owner of the savior, to see if they escape, or how they escape. Monstre would bring the foal along, both as a replacment play thing, and as a tool to, he hopes, lure her back so that he may finally kill her.

- The "Simple Ending", she disappears from the male and returns to Monstre, telling him she has her replacment, she has a new toy for him. Cruely he would laugh in her face, telling her how could she think he would just let a pathetic maggot like her go. He would keep her again, and the foal would end up abandoned (he would not belive she had in fact had the foal or that it lived through the birthing), and she would be further destroyed emotionally. This would continue on, perhaps working into other plots

Eventually she would either have to escape or end up dead. If she escapes there would need to be somthing to somehow distract Monstre from tracking her, or she would in fact be running from him for the rest of her natural life. (this last option is far more likely as Monstre does not give up.)

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Breedings would be listed as flings in OOC permisions, as they cannot lifemate. (Personally I would not agree to any breeding unless the other party understoond this and agree that I cannot guarentee all three breedings unless there can be a good, solid, IC reasoning behind it.) IC wise, I shall use Monstre as an example, the mare in question be a living toy for his "male urges". Any foals produced would be unknown to him. The repeat breedings would be explained by him following her scent when the urge strikes, finding his toy when he wants to "play". (For refrence: if the walker was female I would likely do somthing like have her sneak in and trick a male in order to take care of her "female" urges. Foals would be an unwelcome surprised and quickly disgarded and left for dead.)

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No, skinwalkers cannot form connections between themselves and others in any sort of bond. Family is not a word that exists to them.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
First, NOT RP them unless it can be done properly. If it is not working out, I would plot heavily instead of RP spesifically. I would also consider co-owning with someone who is dark minded enough to RP them.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No, Skinwalkers have no reason to wish. They take what they want.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are solitary by nature. Joining together would lead to a clash of personalities. They would at the least, argue and disagree on the plan of attack or how the spoils are broken up. At worst (and I'd assume most likely) it would lead to all out bloodshed for top spot. They would simply return to their own territories, or try to chase off the others and claim the land as theirs, rather then "help" another. (Help is like a dirty word to a skinwalker.)

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are evil, demonic creatures from the pits of hell. They can range from all out insane, to sneaky and cunning, but all things done are done for the only thing that matters, themselves. Other creatures, be it other soquili, two leggers, or the myrid of animals the other kinds call friends, are simply meals and playthings for the Skinwalkers. Simply put, if darkness had a living form, they are it.
-

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:30 am
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Lestragne || Species || Heavy || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant Kirin
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: RWBY
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White chest, Extra fluff on her body, Black body with tones of lighter grey. colors can be somewhat CC but i want black and white to match what she wears as a human.
Face: Frowning neutral expression , Amber cat like eyes that tilt upwards with a bit of purple at the top (Normal pupils)
X
Mane: X
more refs included at the bottom
Tail: Custom Kirin tail with extra fluff. I want it to be long and resemble a cat tail if at all possible.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Furry/fluffy fetlocks
Black paws /white claws
(I would like the paws the closest to cats paws. I dont know if there is a template for that but if there is)
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Black scarf around neck as seen in refs
X
Hair bow that cover her ears like
X
Arm wraps similar to the ones seen in the refs with one leg having the arm warmer combo
Sword Strapped to her side
Horse-fied stockings on her back legs
X (With the symbol seen on them .Black and fading to purple)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blake Belladonna
Owner: Lestragne
Breed: Faunus
Temper: Tolerant
Mate:
Tag Background: X
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:[/qoute]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:47 am
Open Slot Please!

My First Custom Pony, Please!

Entry Line: -Nessus-Euenos- || Uni/Wind || Minor || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular with original leg feathers (not alt) please.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? No.

Body: Pale dapple grey, darkening on legs. Front left leg fades to white.
Face: Mostly white, darkening on eyes and around muzzle (please continue/fade the darkening along the side of her nose a bit to blend)
Pale grey eyes
Mane: White with blue-grey undertones (piercing white). Just above chest length, loose wavy style CC
Tail: matching mane, practical length (ends just before the ground- long enough to whisk pesky flies, yet not trailing behind)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark grey hooves, front left hoof pale pink.
Reference Image(s): Andalusian

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Loose Curl horn, slender white, base should be partially covered by forelock
Wings: Heron wings please, grey darkening towards tips

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aimee
Owner: -Nessus-Euenos-
Breed: Alicorn
Temper: Calm
Tag Background:
Tag feather color(s): White rose please

-Nessus-Euenos-

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:50 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: lysia_nyteblade || Angeni || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: - Heavy, or Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin:
• New Concept

WIP Needed? One to show progress

Body: Strawberry roan coat coloring
Face:
eye color- Sea green
eyebrows- Match the color of his mane
inner ear- the more Roan than strawberry of his coat.
expression- Standard stallion expression
facial markings - See Ref img
Mane: See ref. Long mane full of body, partially pulled over his shoulder to the front and held to the side with some of the gold rope material that binds his tail. A lily and two yellow rose buds to adorn it.
Tail:See ref. Long flowing, drags the ground, with thin gold rope with small coins hanging from it loosely twining it. Decorated with lilies and roses.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Reference Image(s) for Items: User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Style 2 of the Angeni wings
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
Gold Circlet with emerald gem
Main and tail decorations

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name him when I see him
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: Angeni of springtime
Temper: Tender
Mate:
Tag Background: Something with a rose?
Tag frame color: Think spring
Tag feather color(s): Something spring esque

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Spring
Justification for Domain Choice: Aside form the spring like flowers that nestle in his mane, he's got a warmth about his personality that reminisces the breath that spring's new life gives the earth after winter. His passion for helping things grow has given him quite the way with plants.
Powers:
New growth - He has a passive ability to nourish the plant life within a few meters of his current location, Some times resulting in budding plants to burst into bloom or just grow a little better. This often leaves a trail of greenery following behind his wake when he walks. This is barred by the winter months when the bitter cold over powers this week personal ability. No plants around results in nothing to passively nourish or prompt to grow , thus this power lies dormant until spring's breath breaths it's renewal upon the land once more.

Renewed Hope- This ability he can choose where and when to use it. He can call forth a soft spring breeze or the faint scent of flowers to pass by his target. A side effect of this ability is a reminder of spring and the hope for renewed life.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 am
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: o-Elixir-o || Nymph Mini || Moderate || Twins

Quote:
Edit Category: - Edit/Mini/moderate/Twins
Soquili Species: - Nymph Mini
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? yes please!

Body: Spotted Deer
Face: Amber Doe eyes with heavy black eyelashes
Innocent expression
Mane: Style & Color
Tail:Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves & fetlocks same color as body
Reference Image(s): Spotted Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Light Brown
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Flower Crown
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Crown with this color for the flowers.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Gentle
Mate: Non

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Soquili Species: - Nymph Mini
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Everything is the same except –
Also could she have like a shy expression??
Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: If possible glasses
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glasses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Shy
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 am
PLEASE VOID. REPOSTED NEW CONCEPT

Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Fatal Irony|| Regular || Moderate/Heavy?|| Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Moderate-heavy?
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own. Sort of. He's going to ICly be Agares' father. Agares' mother Naamah came from a wishing star: .

WIP Needed? No.

Body: Basically like Agares' legs but all over with areas fading to purple or blue
Face: eye color: black with black instead of whites (so completely black), eyebrows : black, inner ear: black, expression: serious/angry, no roman nose.
Mane: Black in color and edited to be long with a few random braids mixed in to it. Feel free to take liberties with its style.
Tail: Black and edited - have fun with it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, with one red one. Edited long and fluffy fetlocks please
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: The leg down version of the males, if possible

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Maybe something with chains or bones/skulls. Maybe feathers. I'll leave this up to you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Samael
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Long lost Father
Temper: Arrogant
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: Moonlight Cherry Blossom

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:19 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: techabyte || Angeni || Mod-Heavy || Twins
Quote:
.: Angeni Soquili :.
Name of horse:
¤ Jayson & Diance ( Note: Jayson is transgender. FtM )
Owner:
¤ Techabyte
Temper:
¤ Faithful & Cautious
Breed:
¤ Angeni
Theme:
¤ Acceptance & Trust
Justification for Domain Choice:
¤ Acceptance: Have you ever wondered just what it would mean to accept everything about a person? That is how Jayson is. You're a Kalona, all right. You're gay, well that's fine too. Jayson doesn't care about any of that. He accepts everyone for who they are. And if you're struggling to do the same, he is more than willing to help the whole time, and ensure that you are who you want to be, and not who people think you should be. Acceptance is a hard thing to come to terms with, but he will help however he can.
¤ Trust: Trusting goes hand in and with acceptance, and Diance knows it. She wants nothing more than to help her brother to achieve everything and help those who need them. She shows people how to trust, and with that, comes the acceptance of the world around them. She likes to ensure that trust is found in all things, even if it means having to put all your faith into something as well.

Which stage you want them to start as?:
¤ Adult
Species Traits:
¤ Style Two Wings - No headwings or footwings. Custom footlocks/fluff.

Mane Style: { Only difference between the twins }
¤ Jayson: Short, soft gray hair, pulled into ponytail.
¤ Diance: Long soft gray hair, pulled into a ponytail that trails down near her knees.
Tail Style:
¤ Jayson: Long, soft gray tail. CC design.
¤ Diance: Long, soft gray tail. CC design.
Wing Color:
¤ Soft pink wings.

Base Color:
¤ Soft creamy-white color.
Marking Descriptions/Colors:
¤ CC Markings - Henna Style. :3 Whatever you come up with is fine~ Soft blue in color.
¤ Possible Inspiration: x
Eye Color:
¤ Soft blue.
Hooves Color:
¤ CC.

Body Edit(s):
¤ Custom footlocks - CC Design.
¤ Custom fluffy fur - CC design.

Edit(s):
¤ CC edits if you'd like. :3

Reference Image(s):
¤ Jayson and Diance are based off my avatar found below. All colors can be found on the images. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Premade Tag Number:
¤ CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
¤ CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
¤ CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):
¤ CC

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 am

Entry Line: foxdoll || CC || (( minor - heavy )) || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Minor - Heavy
Soquili Species: - CC
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: New Concept

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings - CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes: I'd just like something that gives off the following themes: Elegance, Goodness, Enchantment.

Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: foxdoll
Breed: CC
Temper: Kind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 am
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Caitlyn Hellstorm || Angeni || HEAVY || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: OC based on IRL pet
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Black (make her look like she's a long haired with a 'fur collar' around her neck)
Face: Black. Golden cat-like eyes. Light black whiskers. Nose looks like it could be a cat but still a horse.
Mane: black (custom hair, long and curly (look at the HoA reference)
Tail: black (custom, long and fluffy. Again, look at the HoA reference)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): HoA version of Fuzzy My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: angeni wings, transparent gray with white star-like shimmer on end
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Golden halo, 3 or 4 kittens around her or on her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Here

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fuzzy
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Breed: IRL Pet or Long-haired cat
Temper: Nuturing
Mate:
Tag Background: TBD (will include the link soon-ish)
Tag frame color: Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Felines
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Fuzzy is like a epitome of felines. She's regal, aloof, cuddly and everything a cat would be. She's a perfect mother to all kittens/cats she encountered like other mother cats would be. She might be just a black cat but in her heart, she is part of every feline breed.

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Summoning felines - Fuzzy would have the ability to summon felines (that is native to the surroundings she is in. And the most amount of felines she can summon will be 3) for a short period of time (varies but never exceeds beyond a month time frame) for whatever reasons like companionship for herself or for other soquilis. The summoned cats can be used for running errands like messengers or gathering things or so on forth. The felines will have a choice to heed her summon or ignore it (well of course, they are cats!). That can't be used for evil reasons at all.

Night Vision She is little bit different than your regular soquili, she have a night vision like a cat would and her whiskers will be very sensitive to the surroundings. She can grant that small blessing of night vision (minus whiskers) for a temporary time ( a week at the most) to a soquili that she feels that needs it the most.

Personality (required In general): If you open a dictionary to 'a perfect mother' entry, you would see her picture next to it. She is sweet, loving, protective, compassionate and empathic. If anyone is in need for a friend or help in any form, she will always try her best to help out to her best ability. She would take any abandoned or orphaned foals under her wings because she believes that every living creature deserves a chance to live and be loved so that's what she will do. She always have a smile ready for anyone who needs it and she is just simply a sunshine in the darkness.

Plot ideas (required):
Adopting her first charge: I would like Fuzzy to come upon an abandoned or orphaned foal and try to find the parents of the foal for few days while taking care of the foal then after awhile, she will just adopt the foal as her own. That would promote the maternal instincts in her to be more maternal and more protective of any foals or adults that seems to be lost or needs help or love (not romantic)

First Heartbreak: I don't normally subject a very precious OC who is based on my IRL baby to pain but I think this will be a good development for her. I would like her to find that first "love" and thinks that he will be her lifemate for rest of their lives then have him leave her because he found something better or got bored of her or whatever. Then she will be heartbroken and retreat into herself, trying to figure out what is going on and why did her mate leave her. That will teach her that it is not a good idea to be too trusting of everyone she meets

First Encounter with Skinwalker: Fuzzy basically thinks she can befriend anyone she wants with just a smile and laughter. She would be deadly wrong when she encountered a skinwalker and felt the pure evilness first handed. She will gain probably few things from this: wounds, battered heart and soul (because I know skinwalkers are capable of doing this), and a lesson that not all of the soquilis are good or nice.

First Encounter with dog-soquili Fuzzy always have been hesitant and unsure about dog soquilis because dogs and cats normally don't get along. She haven't met a dog-soquili before so this experience would be quite interesting for her because it could go either way, perhaps a good experience or bad. It could alter her thinking about a dog-soquili.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Cuppa Darjeeling

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 am
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Cuppa_Darjeeling || Kalona || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: She’s a genetic disease awareness Soquili. Ehlers Danlos syndrome is a disease of the connective tissues which hold your joints, organs, and body structures together. It’s a progressive disease which causes a whole mess of issues and is under funded in research, and under diagnosed by physicians. The condition’s unofficial mascot is a zebra because just like no zebra’s stripes are the same, no two people with EDS have the exact same symptoms or issues.
WIP Needed? Please
Body: A zebra with very thick stripes, some dots and dashes. (image will be included)
Face: Her eyes are green, her expression should be uneasy, with knitted eyebrows- almost kind of pained (if possible)
Mane: Edited, Her mane should be knee length, and curly. Tousled, and yet elegant, kind of like she just got out of bed but tried to make it pretty. There should be small, silver, decorative spoons tied into her mane. I’ll CC it other than that.
Tail: Devil Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves, please. Tousled medium length fetlocks, something that goes well with her hair. CC’ed. Her hind fetlocks should have a broken wing feather stuck in them, almost like it fell out and got tangled in.
Reference Image(s): Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): I’d like kalona head horns, kind of like devil horn 2 but they’re larger and kind of curl out to the side like a cape bison.
Wings: Ragged style 5, please
Other Notes: Horn reference

Custom Items: Small, ornate, silver spoons in her mane (the size regular silverware would be to a horse), and silver ring splints on each of her knees, and one at the base of her tail, in the middle, and toward the end.
Reference Image(s) for Items: You can CC the spoons.
Tops of splints reference

Bottom of splint reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ehlers Danlos
Owner: Cuppa_Darjeeling
Breed: EDS Awareness Kalona
Temper: Disjointed
Tag Background: 008
Tag feather color(s): The short one a more classic zebra stripe, and the other is CC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:50 am

Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Artymus || Regular || Heavy || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Mock sibling

WIP Needed? One for progress please

Body: Black
Face: Bright blue eyes, everything else CC. Draw inspiration from Shoshana.
Mane: White with with blue and purple lilies, (Pull style inspiration from Shoshana)
Tail: Match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: No Fetlocks, Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Pull inspiration from Shoshana. I have permission to use her as a refrence for a mock sibling.
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt:N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Lily adornments inspired by sibling
Reference Image(s) for Items: User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nitza
Owner: Artymus
Breed: Long lost sibling
Temper: Sweet

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:Permission for mock use.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Artymus

Feral Krampus

Nemesis Valkyrie

Divine Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:55 am

Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Neemsis Valkyrie || War/Wind || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - War/Wind
Body Build: war
Concept Origin: Choose one - New concept

WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Shades of purple, gradually darkening to black towards her fetlocks, black "Appaloosa" spots occasionally along her neck, back and flank.
Face: Darker indigo eyes and inner ear, scar over her right eye, black eyebrows.
Mane: black with a purple strand braided in, twin Valkyrie braid hair style (Freya's hair from compass of Seidh item on Gaia, or X or Freyja) Basically for Hildegard, a big puff of hair, a purple tie of some sort, some black and purple feathers to match her helmet and spear decorating the tie, then the braid, another tie and more feathers, if that makes sense.
Tail: black and purple, large braid style, more feathers to tie together the theme braided in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: "War" stock style, darkened to black from purple, dark purple hooves.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Describe Wings - Type 2 (Heron Wings) purple, darkening to black at tips
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales -
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Helmet/headdress: Silver metal, Purple feathers (#5E2D79) gradually darkening to black at the tips.
Shield: Traditional round, wooden shield, silver metal around the shield, purple (#5E2D79) and black design in the middle (see reference) leaning against her front leg
Spear: black handle, silver point, purple feathers and leather binding, silver and purple beads on the leather, silver Mjolnir pendant hanging from the leather. Spear in her mouth as though she's wielding it, if this is possible? If not, leaning against the shield?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helmet/headdress: Please feel free to take some artistic license for this. As long as it's the "typical" style with the feathers, I'll be happy! here here here here
Shield: here
Mjolnir: here (This is pretty much a basic, traditional design for Mjolnir)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hildegard
Owner: Nemesis Valkyrie
Breed: Valkyrie
Temper: Protective
Mate:
Tag Background: 035
Tag frame color: #5E2D79
Tag feather color(s): silver, purple and black (long)

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff