Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Auditorium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTECH & SCI TEACHERWHERE: Auditorium║ WITH WHO: crowd of people║ WORD COUNT: 687║

Takahiro woke up early in the day to smooth out the kinks in his speech. It had slipped his mind that he had to speak in front of the school, so he was only able to prepare it yesterday. would anxiously glance at the speech every now and again as he ironed his clothes out. Seeing how distraught the piece of paper was making his trainer feel, K.Y. thought to hide it the only way he could think of to cheer him up; by eating it. "Ah! Seriously!?" That was all he could mutter before his Slowbro swallowed it whole. Not understanding what he did wrong, K.Y, would only look at him like a saddened scolded puppy. "No, no... It's all right..." He said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose trying to reassure his saddened friend. Sometimes he didn't understand what was going through his vacant eyed Pokemon's head. Having no time to prepare anything else, the man slipped into the most formal clothes he owned with his Pokemon in their respective balls around his belt and headed to the auditorium.

Takahiro was there an hour earlier as instructed, albeit groggy and tired as ever, and watched as the room filled with students on the ground floor and with donors on the second. He wasn't exactly fond of being made into a show pony to get the donors to throw their money at them, but the academy needed funding and he didn't want to be held responsible for the ceremony not going well. Just as the opening ceremony was about to start a young man unexpectedly got to the stage floor. Things were resolved with the help to the tall black-haired man. It also gave him time to think up of what was he was going to say when it was his turn on stage.

One after another, with the exception of the Outdoors class instructor, the teachers would take the stage to give their speeches. He made a note to remember all the teachers names and what they taught; they were his co-workers after all. All of the instructors had their act together which made the spectacles wearing man more nervous than he should have been. He couldn't tell anyone something as silly as his Pokemon ate his speech... He was going in blind and sleep deprived... Well kind of blind... He did have an inkling of what was written on the darn thing, but he wrote it so late into the night/early in the morn that they were fuzzy.

Regardless whether he was ready or not, the instructor on stage seemed finished with her speech, meaning that it was now his turn. 'Greaaat... Welp... Here goes nothing...' He thought as he passed by the pink-haired woman, but not before cordially nodding her way. Casually strolling to the podium with his hands in his pockets, he was going to try to make the best of the situation with what he had. "Good morning. First off, I'd like to thank you for enrolling to Ordell Academy. Without students there would be no academy. My name is Takahiro Lachance and I will be teaching the technology and sciences classes for the next few years. I have studied and graduated from Rustboro City's Pokemon Academy and furthered my knowledge by travelling across the regions. From the simple Pokeball to the necessary items like Pokegear, this class will show you its functionalities. While I might not be as experienced in the ways of battle like my colleagues are, I can equip you with knowledge of the tools necessary to help understand your Pokemon ..." Not that he was to talk with what happened this morning... "I look forward to teaching you whether it be this semester or the next. Thank you." Without waiting for an applause -if there even was going to be one- the man left the stage, leaving the floor to the last teacher. Takahiro sighed heavily; he was done and wanted to head back to bed, but he knew all to well that the festivities were going to begin making an impossible dream.

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Kong ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Adamant║LVL 50║ABILITY: Truant ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn
User Image K.Y. ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Modest║LVL 45║ABILITY: Oblivious ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald
User Image Luchadoris ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Jolly║LVL 50║ABILITY: Mold Breaker ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:32 pm
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
User Image

❤Location:Auditorium ✖Attire:Hayato: Student Uniform, Shoulder bag with engineer tool kit; Xia-tian: Pig-tailed, Student Uniform with black shorts under the skirt, MAGICAL BAG
➸Friends or Foes:Students and Teachers, Hayato, Xia-tian, Koru, Evelyn ♀Word Count: 1192
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:: Okay, I'm KO'ed by my post x-x Hope there is enough to reply

NorthWind & SunShine
With this shining light, I'll heal those wounds of sorrow!
With this wind, shall I blow away everything, even this hypocrisy?
If it's for the sake of my dreams, I don't care about appearances!
Crossing each other many times, entwined in an elipse, these are fate's crossroads!
I know it doesn't have to be you, but even so, I want to snatch you away!
Because the only wish I have, my wish… is mine alone!

At the word ‘Snazzy’, Hayato raised one eyebrow in a mild surprise. He recognized it being one of several slang terms he had the luck to learn from speaking to tourists who had a vacation in Lavaridge town where his house located—not a birthplace. Honestly he had no interest in continuing to learn nonstandard words as they would obviously not come out in a test and would get in his way of learning to speak proper English with good accent. There would be some he had somehow learned through some ways only for decoration; it would never take valuable spaces in his carefully organized database inside his head. In the darkened room, he nodded at both Koru and Evelyn’s opinions and thought, ‘So they noticed….” Hayato noticed the donors before the ceremony even started. They were watching students like hawks and such intensity hardly escaped his notice. It could be said that he was used to people staring at him for whatever reasons, being in the center of their attention. Well that was weird. The feeling of being stared at all time was annoying and irrating…yet somehow nostalgic. Was that normal? He didn’t even like attention, especially unnecessary one, so why….

At first, he had a doubt that with lights having dimmed down, the two girls would notice the adults on the second floor, but now maybe he should learn not to underestimate them and any other students here just yet, especially not Evelyn. Despite her clumsiness, she actually showed to be quite observant and gave a well-constructed theory based on facts gathered in surrounding. “Your theory might not be far from the truth, Evelyn-san….” He commented before adding, “But even for a kind-hearted person, to use opening speech as an excuse for covering someone during important event such as this one is alittle too much. The risk is too high. For Mr. Reyes to be willing to take the risk, he must have some confidence in either the boy or himself. Or atleast have gathered a bit information about…certain people up there.” He avoided calling the donors by what they are as he felt it wasn’t the right place and times to call them that.

“You’re right!” Xia-tian interjected, sounding like she was following along their conversation. “Marco is in Charizard. His outfit’s same as mine! His speech distract me seeing it.” Or not. Internally, Hayato sweat-dropped at her words. Her last statement could be taken by anyone in a way that said, “His speech was so bad that it distracted me from noticing any obvious details.” One shouldn’t read too deep into her words as her English wasn’t strong yet.

Next one up was a woman named Lillith Ezra. First thing she did in her speech was to greet the audience with ‘Good Afternoon’ spoken in Italian. That certainly made quite an unforgettable impression on this half-italian half-japanese boy as his second language happened to be Italian while English was his first. Japanese was what he had started only a couple of years ago. Moreover, there wasn’t any Italian family from the town he came from, meaning it was rare to encounter one. When the woman said that she was going to be their coordination instructor, Hayato was instantly reminded of his morning class for his first school year and then wore a look that screamed, “Kill me now!” Meanwhile Xia-tian was giggling in delight as she also remembered her best friend’s schedule. Now this was going to be really interesting to see. ‘Well atleast she got the accent right….’ That little fact did made his opinion on the class slightly better; he was ready to give it a chance just to see if he could end up finding it tolerable. He casually clapped his hand when the teacher stepped down the stage.

“You have outdoor? Great! Me too!” Xia-tian joined the conversation again when Evelyn mentioned taking outdoor for morning class. “Good right Haru? I’ll visit you both everyday! I walk her to class and meet you after class. And you, her, and me walk to next class!” At the end, she gave the two a smile, leaning closer to Koru to see the others better in the darkened room. No, it wasn’t only an idea. It had already become a part of her daily schedule once she said it. When that happened, no one could change her mind. Hayato knew that fact better than anyone. Thus, his response to her was…

“…I expect you to be on your best behavior and remember that you and I will have to visit library together for studying session for English together, as requested by your mother.”

“Ehhhh?! But that time I get to explore the school!”

“Work hard and pay attention to what I say, then there will be time left to do that. No arguing with me. Take it to your mother; it’s her order.”

At this point, Xia-tian knew she couldn’t win this battle alone, so she chose to ask for help from a friend. “Koru, help! Haru being mean to me! He a meanie right? He don’t want me and you hang out.” With a twin waterfall sliding down across her cheeks, she looked to her first friend in the academy.

Hayato simply shook his head at her antic before looking to Evelyn and answering her question loud enough to reach Koru's ears, "Just now you asked what classes I take for this year right? I have coordination and history and Li over there has outdoor and technology and science. If you two have time, you can join us in the academy's library for some studying session. We have yet made a plan to study what first though, but it won't take long to come up with one. It's only an offer in case you don't have any plan on to do with your free time." He gave a small polite smile at the end, the usual one he gave to anyone. Nothing special yet.

Next one up is a man whose seriousness and love to his profession was as strong as—if not stronger—the battle teacher. Having a mug of coffee on stage made his posture slightly lax, but he made up for it by increasing the intensity in his facial expression. ‘Cold’ and ‘calculated’ were words that came up to the childhood duo right away once the speech reached its end. Clapping, they instinctively exchanged looks and knew right at the moment what the other was thinking. Well, atleast the man knew how to make a facial expression and speak more than a certain woman they knew did usually. “Haru, Mr. Zeithexen your Ma’s brother?”

“I never remember having uncles visiting us or her talking about relatives, so no.”

“Ah. He talk more than her.”

“I can see that, Li.”

"Hmm...then what Koru and...uh," Xia-tian looked to Evelyn. "Your name. I didn't catch it. May I know?" With that said, she continued, "What your and Koru's Ma like? Nice? Kind? Haru's Ma is unique! Kind of like Mr. Zeithexen but worser!" She took on a spooky tone at the end to emphasize her point.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
Joshua Warden
☒☒☒☒☒☒
House_Kingdra
First Year Student

User Image___LOCATION = Auditorium

___WITH = Alana / Tatiana (Always)

___MOOD = Excited

___ACTIONS = Conversing

___CLOTHING = School Uniform

Josh smiled when he saw the girl wave. He slid between the seats until he was closer and offered a small wave himself. "Kingdra?" He asked her, though he didn't really see what else it could be. He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees.

"Name's Josh." He offered his hand. Though there seemed to be a lot of other students talking, he spoke in a loud whisper, hoping not to draw attention to himself. He caught the girl looking at the pokeball, and he pulled it from the holder. "This is Tatiana, she's a Tyrunt. Do you have your Pokemon yet?" He asked, excitement in his voice.

Pokemon were exciting to him. There was so much to learn, and a lot more to do where they were involved, and he was eager to get into classes. He listened as a teacher spoke, studying the girl from the corner of his eye. She seemed quiet, which didn't bother him. "What classes are you in? I'm in Outdoor and History, really wish I could be in battle class..." He trailed off, listening intently to her every word.

The history teacher seemed especially interesting to him, and he found himself wondering what exactly there was to go over. He knew that his mother often went on about ancient pokemon, and the people who interacted with them. A single question could have her going on for hours without even trying. But each region had their own stories, from how his mother spoke, and he wondered what would fall under the official curriculum. After the history teacher came a man who talked about gear and tools, and Josh couldn't help but wonder just how in depth a Trainer's gear could get. "What kind of tools do you think he means, 'To help us understand our pokemon'?" He whispered to the girl.

Pokemon
User Image

Tatiana
Tyrunt - Female
Strong Jaw - Naughty
Tackle
Tail Whip
-
-

Items

Pokeballs x0

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image

ΩOz PanterΩ

Devil In White

My Own Little World☯

ж ❄ ж ❄ ж ❄ ж ❄ ж ❄ ж ❄ ж ❄ ж ❄ ж
█【Mood: Happy yet brain storming.】█

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Oz listened to the announcement as a man came onto the stage and introduced himself and then had a boy apparently named Marco give a speech. Clapping when the speech was done as the man took center stage as he listened to the battle teacher, he was happy he didn't have him. Then a woman came up and spoke and a dreadful expression came on his face. He was pretty sure he had her as a teacher, lovely. Then some man named claude gave a half a** speech. He just glared at the man and unlike the other two teachers, refused to clap. He didn't know the man but he despised his existence for some reason.

When the pink hair woman stared her speech she didn't seem all that confident like the others. And she was his history teacher, well he liked her far better than miss.Erza. Pulling out his pokeball he had Castform go back in as he leaned back and spoke softly to the boy "I'll be right back. I need to do something. To make things even at least." With that Oz got up and slowly wondered threw the darkness looking for someone gullible at least till he manage to make his way to two girls.

"Well, here go's nothing." he thought as he sat behind them and spoke softly in a slight nervous tone with a facial expression to match "I, i was sitting near you two and was wondering if one of you would be kind enough to show me where my dorm was? If you look behind you i'm... Kinda under dressed and would rather not get in trouble for not following the dress code and all. I don't have much to offer but i'll repay with sweets to say the least.. M-my name is Oz by the way, regardless its a pleasure to meet you two."

He scratched the back of his head as he gave a soft chuckle as he talked in a hush tone as he hoped this dark hair girl and this green hair girl were kind enough to do as he asked. If not he still had the one boy to use to say the least.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:White button up T-shirt, gray-ish jeans, white shoes】█
ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж ❆ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Castform
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Forecast
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Tackle

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Hitsukei

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:05 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elena stayed in the back, keeping to herself but watching as every teacher went on stage and introduced themselves. It was pretty exciting to Elena to finally see her coworkers and possibly meeting them and befriending them at some point. As she watched each teacher introduce themselves, Elena smiled. She wondered what they were all like outside of these official school events.

It was about time for Elena to go up. She was just stretching from standing still for so long when the last teacher, Mister Lachance, finished his speech. After a he got off the stage, Elena took a few deep breaths to shake off the stage fright before smiling and going up to begin her own introduction to the many who would be her students. Hello everyone and welcome to Ordell Academy! So glad to meet you all here today! My name is Elena Annesse and I will be your instructor for gym class. It will be a workout, but my goal is to help you all grow with your Pokemon, not only mentally and emotionally, but physically as well. After all, trained body leads to a trained mind. I hope to see you all very soon and to get to know you all better as the year progresses.

She gave a bright smile before turning and heading off the stage. Once out of sight of the audience, she smiled big, a light blush on her cheeks as she thinks about how she just managed to give a speech in front of an audience as opposed to competing in front of an audience. Teaching would be such a change from all of the sports competitions at home. But she hoped it would do as well for her as everything did back home before that accident...
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: Instructor's outfit
OOC: Here is her intro post. Sorry if it's not that good for what she's supposed to do ^^'

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The male smiled then made a Combee line towards her. Saying an 'excuse me,' and 'pardon me,' along the way. Once he had shuffled and manuevered among the other students the male took a seat next to the girl. Asking a small, harmless but more importantly an easy question that didn't require any verbal communication whatsoever! Alana nodded her head to affirm that she was indeed a Kingdra member. The boy whose name was now affirmed to be Josh also had on the blue streaks that marked him a Kindra. Seeing it up close was no different seeing it from afar. There was no mistaking the vivid blueness that came from the uniform.

Shoot! Now the girl had to answer and.....socialize. Alana peered down at his hand that awaited to be shook. It was a gesture her father used when meeting other adults so maybe it was a way for Josh to be an adult or just mature about the first meeting. 'It would be rude if I didn't shake...' Alana gave a very light squeeze as the two embraced hands. This was the first time the girl had to shake and hold another male's hand with the exception of her brothers. They were warm, bigger and wider than her own but they definitely felt stronger than the timid hand that was placed in his. 'It feels like he could easily break my hand....'
"A...Alana"And then they shook hands with the upwards then downward motion. Once the motion had been completed the girl retracted her hand to rest it back upon the Pokeball. It was then that Josh took a hold of his ball and discussed about the Pokemon within. A Tyrunt? Why that Pokemon comes from the same region as me!' Thoughts grew less timid at this new discovery.
Tyrunt comes from the Kalos region just like Chespin here." The girl motioned to the Pokeball that sat on her lap. Her lips had loosened up to reveal a bit less of a timid/shy girl. Alana spoke with a bit more excitement knowing that one of her region's Pokemon was within inches of her. 'I wish I could see it but....' Memory of her scolding was enough to sate her curiosity.

Another question but this one wasn't about Pokemon....it was far more personal. 'Its okay...its okay Alana....practice makes perfect, right?' The girl took a deep breath to attempt to calm her nerves.
"I'm in the Coordinators and.....Breeding Class." Alana was a bit disappointed with herself. Such a simple conversation and she was starting to feel tongue-tied. Not just that but it meant that there was no way she could see Tatiana in action. 'But at least we are in the same house so that doesn't mean I can't see her.....' All hope wasn't loss for the shy girl! There was still a chance if she could just spit it out of her.
"Ummmm......." 'Think Alana, think!!! Don't you wanna see her!'
"Maybe....next year we can both sign-up for battle class....and....we....c-can practice battling together.........if you want." Her voice was getting smaller but still understandable.

Oh boy, here is another question! Not only that but it was an interpretation question! How will our Alana fair against this atrocious question demon?
I-I'm not sure......maybe like the Pokedex and stuff......I-I don't know too much about technology. I'm sorry." Her voice squeaked at the last words of her sentence while she hung her head to apologize for her lack of knowledge. While hanging her head in shame the next teacher came up to the podium to introduce themselves as the Gym Teacher. Alana looked up to face the teacher to give a short but to the point speech. 'All the teachers look interesting here.....'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Xaven the Raven

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
[quote="

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Being forced to speak in front of the entire Ordell Academy student class, teachers, and those people with the cameras taking pictures was quite the experience. There were moment when he really thought that he might just faint, which would have been really embarrassing, but he was really nervous! He somehow managed to pull through in the end despite that first slip up in the beginning. He wasn't expecting anyone to clap for him so he was a little surprised, but he soon realize that they were likely clapping out of courtesy. The flashes from the cameras were a bit annoying and caused him to see green lights which covered some of his vision. He wasn't sure why these cameramen were here, was this ceremony planned on being televised? Marco didn't have time to think about that scenario for too long since he needed to pay attention to the teachers that were giving their speech.

The first person to speak was the Battle Teacher, a man who introduced himself as Virgil Aesculus. The last name was difficult to pronounce for him and he already knew that he would have troubles when saying his name. His words were pleasant and all the students seemed to be paying attention to him. The second person to speak was the Coordinator Teacher who was a woman named Lilith Ezra. She was really beautiful and she had a strong presence about her. She was confident which was probably the reason why paying attention to her words was so easy; she had the kind personality that made you want to listen to her. Both teachers were saying some inspirational things which he could barely understand. Maybe he was too young to know the depth of the words they spoke, the message they were trying to get across. To him they were all pretty words, but nothing more that he could relate them to. Maybe he will understand someday.

While these speeches were happening there was awful lot of movement behind him.The shuffling of feet, the sounds of students standing and moving about which made Marco wonder if the kids behind him really thought they were being "silent" when moving around. The people that were supposed to be speaking was the teachers so if any student moved too much or even talked too much then it was easy to hear them. Not to mention that anyone who was on the stage could see the entire auditorium and that included the actions of every individual. Marco shifted a little in seat feeling curious about who were the students making all that noise. He didn't want to be rude and because he was in the front seats then it was more likely for him to get caught. The tall man from before returned to the podium to make an announcement about the Outdoor Teacher. Once he finished, the Breeding Teacher came along to give his own speech which was certainly...different than the other ones before.

Claude Zeithexen was his name and apparently he had an addiction to coffee because he couldn't even leave the beverage behind for his speech. He came off an intimidating person or at least he was trying, but seeing and hearing him sip his coffee every so often was really lowering down that image. The microphone easily caught the man's sipping noises which were hear pretty clearly over the auditorium. Marco grinned from time to time because it really made him think it was funny, but tried to remain serious. This teacher would certainly be an interesting person; he openly admitted that he would be treating them like they were his workers because breeding was a very serious business. He wasn't going to pretend like he knew anything about breeding, but he wasn't taking that class this year so he wouldn't get to know the Breeding Teacher that well.

As the teacher returned to his seat, Marco took this chance to look behind him to see if he could find the kids making all those noises. His eyes caught sight of none other than the green-haired girl that pushed him into the fountain on Town Square. Right next to her was a brown-haired girl; his eyes lingered on her for a moment as if she caught him off-guard. When he realized that he was starting, he blushed and turn back around to face the stage. The next teacher was a pink-haired woman who was a bit shy in the beginning. He was instantly reminded of his own experience only a couple of minutes ago which made him like her already; someone who was a bit similar to him. She was glad to hear that she would be his teacher for this year since she taught History of the World & Pokemon class. The man that followed after her looked really laid back, but he was still giving a proper speech with some history about him. Every teacher seemed to have their own unique personality and they were certainly an interesting bunch, but Marco had to wander what was mister Reyes's role in the academy. His thoughts were interrupted by the final teacher, Elena Annesse. She would be their gym teacher or physical education teacher. Her speech was the most straightforward and her words were easy to understand. She was the final teacher to introduce herself so what did that mean for the students? Was the Opening Ceremony over?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Auditorium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Niara

When Silvano sat down with Niara near the back of the Auditorium, he could somewhat tell by the look of resolve on her face that she must have recognized who he was. He inwardly guessed that she must have also felt shocked to she him there as well. The chances of them both ended up at the same school was kind of astronomical -- he had no idea Niara even had an interest in pokemon. He couldn't think of an exact reason why she'd be enrolled at Ordell and he wanted to ask. However, a wave of silence washed over them both as the next teacher appeared on stage. Silvano hardly wanted to peel his attention away from his old friend, but did so reluctantly as the next speaker began their speech.

The teacher, who was appointed to Coordination, appeared to be a mysterious looking woman would seemed confident in her abilities to teach. Silvano knew he wouldn't be attending her class, but regardless, she seemed like the type of person he could see himself showing his respect for. When she finished her motivational speech, Silvano began to clap along with the rest of the audience as she took her seat. He wondered what the next teacher to present a speech would be teaching. However, he felt more eager to speak to his old friend beside him. Still clutching onto the little pokemon hidden within his jacket, he soon turned his attention back towards Niara. For a moment, he fell silent as he watched her diffident face turn towards him, lighting up with excitement as she whispered his nickname. She was one of two close friends he allowed to use his first name -- the second being Maria who chose not to deliberately. When Niara explained that she had no idea that he would be there as well, Silvano nodded before offering a slight shrug. "I ended up coming here on a whim. Though, seeing you here it almost feels like our parents might have planned it." He told her quietly. Even if his parents agreed to let him come to Ordell, knowing that Niara would be there too, Silvano didn't see it as a bad thing. It made sense that his parents probably wanted him to grow closer to her as they would grew up together while attending the school for several years.

When Niara explained to him that she was looking for something, Silvano quickly clued in that pokemon he was hiding from her must have been a Ralts named Mitus, which she had lost. Figuring this, Silvano gave Niara a warm smile. "I can promise you that Mitus is okay. You want to know why?" He told her, while inwardly hoping like mad that he was right about the pokemon he was hiding in his jacket. "I happened to find this little near my seat, before I found you. I think he was staring at me for some reason." Slowly, Silvano began to slide his uniform jacket off the pokemon in his lap. He pulled away just enough material so that the pokemon's head and neck would stick out, and yet sill remain hidden to anyone else around them. "Is this little guy, Mitus?" He asked her curiously, before turning to look at Niara's facial expression. He had tried to keep the little Ralts safe the whole time he was hanging onto him, and hoped the pokemon wouldn't be too upset with him.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Amicable
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : who cares...
                                                  ✗ OOC : @Yume & Murrue: I want to apologize for abandoning your characters, especially since it was sudden. I wasn't sure how go about including everyone especially since we were unable to post as consistently during the ceremony, which on all accounts in understandable. @LadyNiara: Your post is fine. I don't see a problem with it. I'm really sorry about the wait, though. Work has been kicking my a**.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Lady Niara

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere: Auditorium Wιтн: Eve/Li/Hayato Word Coυɴт: 625 Feelιɴɢ: Happy OOC: FINALLY POSTED OvO◉

Koru listened on to the others while also falling into the silent between speeches. After getting so pepped up for battle class she started to wonder what the other teachers were going to say. They all seemed amazing, extraordinary even, and they were definitely not like the teachers she had back home, well most of them were much older so the difference was apparent. When the technology professor was done Koru started to think about what kind of tools he meant, she's seen a poke'dex on tv and pokeballs, but there had to be so much more than just what she saw on television. Back to the conversation between the others she directed her words to Hayato,"I wouldn't doubt it though. I mean for new students in a new school it can be nerve-racking, so maybe Marco was their by accident, though I guess Mr. Reyes was going to pick someone to speak anyway...Sorry I was just thinking out loud," she apologized while waving her hands at the same time. Watching Hayato and Li interact was like watching an older brother with a little sister, but it was obvious by their names and well...everything... that they weren't. Koru really started to hope that she could have a friendship like this, causing her to smile. Evelyn mentioned battle class and re-caught her attention. Her most anticipated class she couldn't wait to see what was in store for her there,”Definitely I can't wait to start it! Really? Outdoor class sounds like a blast, getting to be outside in the fresh air, walking out the forest, or something...not really sure what will happen I always loved camping with my dad,” suddenly Li clung to her with strange tears streaming down her face. After hearing her called Hayato a meanie she did the only thing she knew she could do, she started to pet Li gently, like she would her brother or Cyndaquil, but she couldn't help but laugh,"I dun think he said that Li...," while comforting her she told her schedule as well,"I have Battle and Pokemon History. After seeing that pink haired instructor it sounds pretty interesting," she stopped and her expression went into awe at his offer, a study group? With friends? A study group with friends that study!? She beamed a joyful smile at all of them and concluded,"That sounds great! I've never really studied with anyone except my sister before," Back home she would usually save all of her studying and stuff for when she got home and save the rest of her time for friends and fun time. Though at a top notch place like Ordell she may have to get creative with her study tactics.,"Wait wha?! You're related to Mr. Zeithexen?" she was surprised but brought down when he denied Li's statement, was he just trying to mess with her? Koru decided not to pry too much but it would be interesting having family here. Just as she was starting to think about it Li asked about her mom,"My ma? Oh she's great a little shy though, my dad and I are the rambunctious ones at home. She the director of the dance theater back home so I got to take a lot of dance classes up to now so that was fun. She's very kind and quiet, imagine a Chansey but as my mom," there were so many things she could say about her parents, they contrasted a lot but at the base they were equally amazing in her eyes, though she'd compare her dad to a jolly Ursaring if she had to choose. With all the conversation going on she noticed that it had been some time since the last speech and looked up curious,"Wait was that the last teacher?"

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

murruelecreuset

Alexia SeeYa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:28 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris listened to the teacher that came up, the breeding teacher. It wasn't a class she was taking but it was something that she had in her mind to take. That and the battle class. Of course her favorite was the Coordination teacher and now the History teacher. They were such a contrast. Lillith was so... confident and then Ramona was so....reminded her of her father. It was nice. And there went two of her teachers, making her feel anxious for the start of classes.

As Iris looked around, she turned to notice that a familiar face was looking at her. Actually more like leering at her. She didn't know why but her first reaction to stick out her tongue at him. Maybe he realized that she was looking at him as he quickly turned around to face the front once more. Iris grinned to herself before she jumped at the voice that spoke to her and Maria. Iris turned around to see a boy with white hair asking for directions to his dorm to change into his uniform.

Iris moved away slightly from the boy who was named Oz and she turned her body to lean against the back of the chair that was once in front of her. The moment he said he would repay them in sweets, all the red lights that her brother and parents put into her head went off. It was screaming stranger danger with some kind of van waiting for her outside -again that her brother for that-.

Iris looked at him and started to feel for him. "Hello..Oz." Iris said, 'How about we look for one of your classmates and they can help you that." Iris suggested, "What house are you in?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Maria, new guy
Mood: emotion_kirakira stare sweatdrop
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

murruelecreuset
shadowabyss1301
Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:37 pm
murruelecreuset
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox
shadowabyss1301
Lady Niara
Hope the kind
Hitsukei
Steel Lapin
1234boo75
Sofiable
PkMnTrainerDale
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image
Opening Ceremony
The beginning of a legend...

Antonio took a deep breath and sighed, this ceremony was a heavier toll on him than he expected. There were so many eyes on him as well as the teachers and those eyes didn't just belong to the students. The flashing of the cameras was another factor that added to his stress. Besides just being an Opening Ceremony for the students, this event had another significance. Maybe some of the teachers caught on or were at least questioning the presence of the donors on the second floor, but an academy as big as this one (not to mention the fact that it is the first of its kind) needed financial support. These donors were not just random rich people in fact many of them were representing the government of different regions; there were some private donors as well. Everyone in the second floor was looking at the performance the teachers were giving in order to decide if the academy received their money. They were also watching to decide if the academy received their support. That was also the reason for the cameramen and reporters that were present in the auditorium. The academy needed media support and these people taking pictures as well as notes of what teacher was saying would help spread the good word about the academy. After all, the academy's purpose was to train the future.

So there could be nothing, but smiles or professional looks at all time. The media could help them swim or sink them at this moment. This made him glad that he decided to have that student Marco speak. The media loved that kind of thing and it would give their academy a very positive review. The teachers did an amazing job with their speeches and they were certainly a unique group which again would help them in their reviews. The one thing that might bite them in the butt was the principal of the academy not being present for the ceremony. The truth was that no one knew about the identity of the principal not even the teachers knew. There was no name and no one even knew if he was a man or a woman. All communication with the principal was done through some representative.

Now that every teacher finished with their speech, Antonio was up once more in order to deliver the closing speech to this Opening Ceremony; the irony was almost laughable. The tall man reached the podium and adjusted the microphone for his height. He took out the note-cards, but they were hidden from view, "thank you teachers for those wonderful words. I'm sure our students are thrilled to begin their school year at our academy. We all hope that today has inspired everyone to work hard and believe that the academy is the best place to teach you about pokemon. The journey will not be easy, this academy will test you, and teach something about yourself that you didn't know." Antonio smiled at that last comment to provide more impact to the speech. "If you do not understand now then you will in the future and I look forward to hearing your opinions when that day comes. Now before we end this Opening Ceremony, I'd like to give all the students some directions about what will happen next." The students were not informed about anything so they would likely be confused about what to do next. This next part should clear up any confusions they might have for the day.

"All students will be returning to their assigned House. Teachers are assigned to Houses as well and they have organized a special surprise for everyone so please listen to their directions and enjoy yourselves." Antonio closed his eyes for a moment as if taking a pause to take everything in, this really was the start of something new for these children. "I just have one question for our students," Antonio opened his eyes and smiled at the young minds looking back at him, "are you where you want to be? Thank you everyone." Antonio stepped back and started clapping. He would soon be joined by the teachers and even the students. The lights were turning back on and this Opening Ceremony was officially closed.

==========

(A/N: Alright guys thank you for sticking with us ^^ this topic will be locked. All student characters are to report to their respective House's room while the teacher characters are preparing for the welcoming party in the common room. Once things are done, the teachers are responsible for quoting the students in their house to let them know the party has begun. In the meantime, the student characters are allowed to post in their rooms only. Thank you once again 3nodding )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:16 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris decided to skip lunch once she heard the announcement to to the auditorium before leaving the building. She thought she might as well since she didn't have much of an appetite at the moment. Bebe looked at her as Iris walked in the large auditorium and sat herself in the upper corner of the chairs. The girl said to herself as she instead decided to just read one of her books to pass the time. She thought about lunch for a moment before coming here and decided against it because she would probably when being late to this meeting. Also she knew she would be eating alone and didn't feel like doing that at this time.

The reading didn't help her since it was the book that Silvano brought for her. "He's mad at me and I don't know why..." Iris said to herself as she leaned against the wall. I wanna apologize but don't know for what..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood: cat_redface
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:00 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : No one in particular
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messy ponytail

Evelyn had headed to lunch with Yamask before she headed to the auditorium. She had plenty of time. Walking in Eve had returned her ghost Pokémon to his pokéball after they were done eating. When the announcement sounded she wondered what the assembly could be about. They just had one two days ago. Shrugging it off she’d made it there in record time. Holding a book in her hand, Evelyn stood a seat near the front like she had for the opening ceremony. Putting her bag under her seat, the black haired girl adjusted her glasses before opening the book she had with her. Looking through it she went in search of the bird Pokémon she saw Ray with.

Evelyn smiled when she saw Rufflet. That was the Pokémon alright. ‘Eaglet species… a hundred percent male… evolve into Braviary…’ she read intrigued. ‘They’re weak to rock, electric, and Ice Pokémon but strong against bug and grass types. They take no damage from ghost or ground types.’ She read silently to herself. ‘Typical for a flying type...’ She thought as she looked over what they were good at. Seemed attacking was their specialty. ‘They crush berries with their talons and will challenge even stronger opponents.’ She continued on. ‘They sure seem like reckless little guys but brave at least.’ She thought. They certainly were an interesting Pokémon.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 226
                                            OOC : - - -

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas