Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:42 am
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

It hadn't taken his long to pack up. Sebastian prided himself on being able to survive with little. So really all he needed for the short trip to the Lamia was a few changes of clothes and some toiletries. All of which fit comfortably in his old backpack. Walking behind a group of Students heading for the Campus Station, the tall man looked around the area. It seemed he was the first Teacher to arrive for the adult supervisor. Which was fine, there were enough security guards and staff wandering the Station to ensure that the kids stayed out of trouble. But just to be safe.... "Tibalt...come on out." Releasing his faithful Houndoom, the gruff demonic looking dog looked around the area before huffing up at his Trainer. Sebastian smiled and patted the Fire Type between his curled horns, "Don't be a sourpuss Tibalt...think of what Jace would say. You don't want him to have one over you...do you?"

The prideful Houndoom snorted out a puff of brimstone scented smoke, curling a lip slightly at his Trainer gentle joke. Tibalt would never claim to dislike the large Feraligtr, but being as the two were opposites, in personality as well as typing, they often butted heads. They were more than willing to work together when their Trainer wished them too, but they didn't usually go out of their way to co-operate. At best, they had a mutual respect for each other. But his Trainer was asking him to help, and Tibalt would not refuse. Sebastian smiled and scratched the Houndoom's, "Thanks Tibalt. Can you patrol the edges, keep the kids from wandering off to far. Last thing we need is to start having to hunt for stray Students." The ebony canine nodded his head and padded away. Sebastian took up a sentry stance near the Academy Students, keeping an eye on them and watching for more incoming.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:59 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Train Station
I'm with➸ Penrose, Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸ Sorry about the late response ^^'
I kind of slept in since it was a weekend.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A small beep came from the device within the contents of her pocket. It immediately called for her attention as her body leaned against the bench. ’I wonder what that means?’ Popping open the device a small envelope appeared on the screen, signaling that there was a message ready to be read. ’A message? I wonder from who…’ Memories bubbled up in the mind to when Alana handed out her number to a various number of people. ’….I didn’t even realize that I gave so many people my number…maybe I should be more careful about that…’ Pressing the ’Open’ button the contents of the letter spilled onto the screen.
To: Alana Shusona
Message: "Hey~ This is Elysia. Are you taking the field trip too? Maybe we can meet up later when you are free,"

Her eyes reread the contents of the message once more. This was her first text message that she received and the first person to give her a response. First thing first though! Alana immediately began to save the number to the device so that she would know the individual behind these message. ’But what do I write now…’ It felt a lot easier communicating to someone over text than to actually speak to them in person. For Alana, she may be better able to communicate her ideas and thoughts more easily.
To: Penrose, Elysia
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Oh, the field trip? Yeah, I think everyone is going including yours truly. And that sounds like a plan to me, I really look forward to meeting you again!
See you soon biggrin
The girl hit the Send button and watched off as her message was sent off to Penrose. ’I hope she can find me..’ glancing back at Ponyta that worry drifted off in no time.

Sometime later she heard Penrose’s familiar voice calling out to her. Her voice sounded more pleasant and energetic the last time they met so it made her a bit startled.
”Ah….Penrose…you came much more quickly than I thought you would.” The girl wasn’t sure if Penrose had received her message but thanks to Ponyta it made it a lot easier for people to spot her. ’But I’m still sticking out like a sore thumb…’
”The Ponyta? Oh, I just recently caught….or maybe befriended Ponyta today.” The fire horse looked up to its human as it heard it being referred.
”Ponyta, meet Penrose, Elysia and her Bronzor Shelah.” The creature’s eyes looked off to the two the human pointed out. It didn’t know what to make of strangers but the human appeared calm as she addressed the two. It gave a small nod of its head to the individuals and looked back to the human for guidance.
”Great job Ponyta! Your learning very quickly.” She rubbed Ponyta’s head affectionately, to which the creature had begun to enjoy. Chespin felt a bit left out as Ponyta was receiving more attention than itself. Perhaps some seeds of jealousy were beginning to be sown in the Grass-type.
”R-ride?! You can ride a Ponyta? I can ride you Ponyta?!” Alana looked between Penrose and then to her new partner. The Fire-type just gave a snort to the girl question. The human would have to learn that it would take time for the creature to accumulate some trust between itself and the girl before it decided to let her ride him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:05 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Campus Station Company Ava

User Image

Lugging her probably oversized bag behind her, Faye lifted the suitcase over the last step and looked out over the platform of the Station. The blond Rhoades spotted several fellow students that had arrived before her. Looking around, Faye didn't immediately see her friend Ava. That was off putting, she'd been expecting the short haired brunette to greet her. Something to mention when she found her. Gripping the bag's extendable handle tighter, Faye rolled the suitcase closer to the Train.

Stepping inside the transport, she tried to spot a familiar face. A few people she did recognise, though she rarely associated with them. Finally, she saw her fellow Charizard student. Heading towards her, Faye smiled tightly at Ava, "Hey Ava...how's it going? Pretty cool how we get to skip out on class and head into the city huh. By the way...I know you're kinda out of touch with things, seeing as you moved all over the place, but next time we have an outing like this, you should really wait for me on the platform." At no point did Faye think her request was rude or demanding. All her friends waited for her to arrive when there was an activity planned, even if she was late, which she typically was. It was just part of the all important person she was, people waited on her, not the other way around.

Tossing her hair, she slid into a seat adjacent from Ava with a smile, "Thanks for saving me a seat, I would have hated to sit beside someone I didn't know. That's just awkward. Anyway...can I get you to put my bag in the overhead compartment. My arms are kinda tired. Oh...I caught a new Pokémon too....a Purrloin. Its really cute. Any ideas for a nickname for him? I was thinking of calling him Macavity...whatcha think?"

Attire Pretty in Purple
Mood Excited/Smug/Haughty
Word Count 306
O.O.C
X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purrloin • Lvl 7 • Dark • Naughty • Limber Scratch - Growl - Assist

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 8

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite > Charizard Room 200 > Campus Station : Hoppu, Flare : xxx

It didn't take long for Tera to pack her things for this two day stay at the Lamia district's residential area; she didn't pack that many things to get to the academy in the first place. A change of clothes, her toothbrush, her wallet, her PokeGear, her Pokemon's Pokeballs and her half the time working alarm clocks were all that she needed to bring. At least at the top of her head these were all, but even if she did wind up forgetting something she'd find a way to deal. With all of that packed she was ready to go.

When she had arrived at the station, Tera, Hoppu and Flare noticed quite a few students had already arrived. A quick glance at ther her Pokemon and she noticed that they seemed a little lethargic. "Hmm... What's wrong guys?" A sudden rumble of their bellies had answered for them. After an apologetic giggle and seeing as the two didn't seem sated with the sandwiches she had given them earlier, the girl found a nearby vending machine to buy them some pretzel sticks to munch on in the meanwhile. She didn't know if this would be enough to fill them, but hopefully it would last them until dinner time. Feet swaying as the dangled from the bench she sat on with her Pokemon sitting beside her, she waited while eating her snack.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

After a little while of waiting around, Ava received word back from Faye. Save a seat, or she'll be upset. Ava stared down at the text for a bit, her smile slipping for a few moments. Why did Faye have to talk to her like this? Ava ignored it for the time being. She got what she meant, and besides, nobody wanted to be stuck sitting with the teachers or their enemies. Ava slipped through some people to take up an empty two seats, moving her bag to the inside seat to reserve it. Fritz sat on her shoulder, away from the window. He looked at the students passing by from the safety of Ava's shoulder.

The two of them sat there for a little while, waiting for Faye to arrive. Finally, Ava caught a glimpse of the blonde girl walking her way. She smiled and gave her a wave to grab her attention. "Hey Faye! It's going good, what about you?" Both of them were pretty excited to be missing class, as Ava would've expected. What she wasn't expecting was the idea of waiting for her at the entrance. How she was to both reserve a seat and wait for her friend, Ava had no clue. Her shoulders dropped a little. "Oh, uh... sorry..." She had taken some public transport before with her parents, but she had never heard that rule before.

Ava picked her bag up and slid over to where it used to be, giving Faye space to sit down by the aisle. She smiled more as Faye thanked her for saving the seat, which cheered her up from the past mistake she apparently had made. "It's no problem. What are friends for?" Soon after, the blonde heiress asked her to put the bag up for her. Apparently, she was a little tired. "Uh, sure I guess. I'll put it up if you get it out afterwards." It made sense to Ava. She was a couple inches taller than her friend anyhow, so that made her end of the process a little easier. "Stay right here, Fritz." She scooped her little bug and put him on her headrest while she slid out into the aisle. Standing on her tip toes, she could get just enough of the heavy suitcase in for the rest of it to slide into place. "There we go. Dunno how you're going to get it out, but I got it up there for ya." Ava slid back into her seat and sat down. Fritz climbed down on Ava's head and made his way to her shoulder from there.

Faye began talking about a pokemon she caught, something that was genuinely cool to Ava. Sometimes, Faye talked about things Ava didn't entirely get, but catching pokemon was one she understood. Apparently, she found a purrloin and needed to name it. "Purrloin is really cool. I want to try and see a combee or an heracross sometime." Of course, Ava only had a lot of interest in bug pokemon. She thought about the name Faye suggested, puzzled by it. "Macavity?" Ava asked. "That's kinda weird. Does he have holes in his teeth?" Ava giggled a little. She didn't know anybody named Macavity, or anybody with cavities for that matter. "But if you like it, go for it." Ava found the name to be super weird, but it was Faye's pokemon. If she wanted to give it a name with a tooth problem in it, that was her decision to make.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

Erkowan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTECH & SCI TEACHERWHERE: Campus Station║ WITH WHO: Luchadoris, Sharp, Students║ WORD COUNT: ◍◍◍║

Takahiro let out an unintentionally loud yawn as he made his way to the campus' train station. He had woken up early in the morn, a lot earlier than he usually would have, to prep for his class. Luckily he did so because an hour or so earlier he received a message from the academy warning him that his class was cancelled. His initial reaction: happiness to find out that he had the day off!... That was until he scrolled down the message to reveal that he had to accompany the students to the residential area for some event instead. The green haired teacher sadly sighed. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy teaching or that he was particularly tired of teaching; it was that he would've much preferred a day off. "At least I'm not stuck in the classroom..." He said, grasping at a silver lining.

Upon arrival at his destination, he let out yet another loud yawn, but this time he had the mind to stop himself halfway for professionalism's sake. Taka place himself at a distance where he could see the students and the students could see him. Feeling comfortable with his position, the man tugged at his lightly packed bag, grabbing the PokeGear that he accidentally pack to check the time. He had packed his bags rather lethargically so the chance of him forgetting something were high. The man wasn't too worried for he was certain that there were stores around the area that could compensate for the forgotten objects, though he didn't like the idea of having to buy something that he already had. After placing the PokeGear in his back pocket, he threw a Pokeball in the air, releasing a feathery friend of his for monitoring assistance. He chose not to release the other two as they were rather difficult to keep in line in times like these. "Let's get this over with..." He quietly said under his breath with a heavy sigh. Needless to say he wasn't exactly excited about the event.

[[Will edit if need be]]

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Kong ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Adamant║LVL 50║ABILITY: Truant ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn
User Image K.Y. ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Modest║LVL 45║ABILITY: Oblivious ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald
User Image Luchadoris ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Jolly║LVL 50║ABILITY: Mold Breaker ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav scrolled through his pokedex for the third or fourth time when a ponyta suddenly appeared before him this time. He gave a smile to the creature. "Sorry, no food for you this time." He was a lot calmer around pokemon, but if Ponyta was here, Shusona had to be coming. Without skipping a beat, the young girl he met came running over towards her pokemon. Suddenly, he began to tense up again. "Sh-shusona.." Humans were worlds different from pokemon. While the boy felt a comfort in talking to pokemon, people - especially girls - made him nervous. Humans outwardly judged you a lot more than pokemon did, and even Nirav could see that he was guilty of that from time to time. Shusona apologized for her ponyta once more. Nirav shook his head. Compared to the Snivy he encountered earlier, this Ponyta was on its best behavior. "It's, um, it's ok. Really." As she asked about sitting down beside him, he hesitated slightly, though eventually nodded. Better she take the seat than some stranger. "Uh, go a-a-ahead." As he began to grow a little red again, Nirav flipped his pokedex closed and slipped it back into his bag for now. Soon, another girl came up to him. He recognized her from battle class, but why did all these new people have to start talking to him? It didn't help with his nerves at all.

She introduced herself as Elysia Penrose, and apparently Shusona knew her. At least someone recognized her. It was a small comfort. "I, uh... I'm Nirav Goto." The two of them began to talk about ponytas and bronzors, the latter of which was the pokemon that Elysia had. It was a shock to Shusona that you could ride a ponyta. Nirav figured that one would be able to ride its evolution, but it wasn't something he thought about very much. "Th-that's pretty cool," Nirav chimed in with. Raja still remained seated beside his owner, looking at the pokemon quietly.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:18 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Charizard Dorm Room 200 ❥ Campus Station
♥ With: Students/Teachers + Their Pokemon/Snivy
♥ Mood:ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ
♥ OOC: X
♥ Word Count: 261
♥ Wearing: Regular Attire ( what she's wearing on the left)

Riko stepped outside of her dorm and closed the door quietly. As she made her way down the hall, students were also coming in their dorms and packing. She went outside and took a deep breath. She made her way down campus, and finally went Off Campus towards the Campus Station along with Snivy. She was dragging a small suitcase along with her bag. Snivy was excited, but still wore the same old expressionless face. Riko though, she couldn't hide her emotions as well. She was smiling the whole way down there. They arrived at the Campus Station, and Riko saw a bunch of students and a couple of teachers already there. She scanned the crowd. Down north was Elysia, Shusona, and Nirav, as well as their Pokemon. She made a beeline towards them, while avoiding other students and teachers as well. "Hi guys!" she said once she reached them. Shusona looked as if she was going to introduce Riko to Elysia and vice versa, but they both knew there was no need. They already knew each other. Riko looked at Elysia. "Good to see you again!" they all exchanged their hellos. Riko smiled at Bronzor while Elysia gushed over Ponyta. Nirav was talking once in a while, while Raja was just looking at the other Pokemon. Chespin looked a bit strange, like jealous even. Snivy said nothing, she just folded her arms and looked off towards the distance. Shusona was looking at Elysia and Ponyta. Riko just chatted among them. They were all here pretty early, so might as well.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Kumerelle

Duck

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 pm
    User Image

|LocationTrain Station |WearingKingdra School Uniform |MoodContent |

ffffffClass was over before she knew it and Phoebe was ready for lunch at that point. The apple held her over, but her stomach was wanting an actual meal now. After saying goodbye to her fellow students, Phoebe left with her two pokemon. Since they were in no rush, Fireball was walking beside her as Rosie remained in her bag. It didn't take that long for the trio to reach the cafeteria and Phoebe left the two alone at a table with her bag while she got food. A sandwich with chips for her and pokefood for the other two was what she decided on. Arriving at the table, she sorted the food out for the pokemon and smiled as she watched them dig in. She had started on her own sandwich when an announcement greeted the students. Phoebe's eyes lit up when the words field trip came out. She didn't spend much time in the city and was excited to explore it. Since they'd be in a large group, it'd be much harder for the dark haired girl to get lost there.

After eating, she picked her pokemon up and rushed back to her dorm to pack. They'd be there a few days so she packed enough to last her and a few extras in case she spilled something on herself. It was very possible if she wasn't paying attention. She packed a few small things for her two pokemon as well, as Rosie had taken to a pillow and seemed not to want to sleep unless she had it to lay on. It was only fair to pack a toy for Fireball as well in that case. Pheobe double checked before moving Rosie into her bag and picking up her packed suitcase. Fireball moved on it and sat on top, his tail through the hole as she rolled it out of the room. She had to stop a few times to ask an adult where the station was, as she honestly didn't remember, so it took her a little bit to get to the meeting spot. There was teachers and a few students there already, but no one she noticed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
    Level : 11
    Ability : Blaze
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Nickname : Rosie
    Level : 10
    Ability : Poison Point
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Absorb
    Growth
    Water Sport
    Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
      User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:35 pm
    【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
    ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Despite the fact that she was a trip with younger students and was currently making sure that they got onto the train, that didn't mean she couldn't look her best as she just merely switched up her clothes but kept the purple hair and blue eyes for now. Packing up for this trip was honestly a breeze as she always had a suitcase of some kind ready to go when needed. That was put with her seat and ready for her when she finished her duties as a teacher and apparently a crossing guard and seat arranger.

She would had sworn that some of these kids had never been on a train alone without their parents. Lillith said as she told on student to stop running down the aisle. Ceres and Anubis was assisting her in counting the students to check them off and getting safely from the platform to their seats. As Lillith went through the list, she unconsciously looked around. She didn't know who or whatshe was expecting to find nor what she was looking for. She was just expecting. Her mind went back to the task at hand.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
    User Image
      Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 50
      Nature Modest
      Ability Trace
      Experience:
      Move Set:

► Moonblast
          ► Dazzling Gem
          ► Psychic
          ► Calm Mind

User Image
      Pokemon: Banette, Loki
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 50
      Nature Naughty
      Ability Cursed Body
      Experience:
      Move Set:

► Phantom Force
          ► Shadow Ball
          ► Shock Wave
          ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
      Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 45
      Nature Brave
      Ability Justified
      Experience:
      Move Set:

► Razor Wind
          ► Night Slash
          ► Play Rough
          ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
    Attire:
    OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
    Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:01 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was in awe -and out of breath- when she reached the station. Last time she had seen it this crowd was the first day she and other students had made to the academy in the first place. Now it was filled with students once again with the addition of the teachers trying to control the herd of the students were being corralled into the train cabs. She could make out Lillith as her teacher and that was about it. But then again, it was crowded and frankly Ms. Ezra stuck out for Iris with her clothes and hair and such. The appearance of the teacher as she moved around made Iris smile and that was enough for the girl as she moved her rolling suitcase and the duffle bag on her arm.

It was just her at this point since with such a big crowd, it wasn't be fair to Bebe and Ling to be pushed and shoved in order to get on the train. Instead, they placed in their respective pokeballs when Iris got to the station. She could see the line students reaching out of the door before she even got near the train. It was a lot of the tugging and pulling as she tried to large suitcase to be put for her until the end of the train ride. However she was able to keep her carry on bag. The bag filled with all the important. The girl sighed in relief as she let out Bebe and Ling to take a seat and relax as well.

Iris looked at the empty chair near her. Everyone else had seemed to be buddying up with other students. It made her wonder who would sit next to her. Hopefully someone she knew and could talk to and hang out with during the trip

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Level: 11
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
      Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Level: 11
      Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
      Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:07 am
    User Image
    ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
    User Image
    My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
    ❖♀ Kid❖
    ❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
    Location➸ Train Station
    I'm with➸ Penrose, Okumura, Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
    O.O.C➸

Ponyta gazed towards the boy so that it could puff out air from its nose. Humans had tended to carry some assortment of food to which the creature was growing fond of. To learn that the human male had nothing for it was a let down. It nudged into the boy as if to beckon for food or at least believing that by nudging him some sort of food would magically pop out of him. The creature wasn’t rough with the boy but it did make its needs very noticeable.
    ”Ponyta…be nice to Goto…I’m sure we will get some food later.” She had to wonder, what was making this Ponyta so darn hungry. Was the Pokemon food in the Cafeteria not enough? Or did the fire horse acquire a taste for human food? This was definitely something the girl would need to look into and maybe fix. What else would a up and coming Breeder do if they couldn’t handle any disruptive behavior from their partners?!
    ”Thank you,” giving off a small smile she took a seat near Goto while Ponyta stood between the two. The human kept a bit of space between the two as the Fire-type began to nudge the human girl.
    ”Ponyta, I promise you’ll get food.” The creature whined a bit in protest as it nudged her again.
    ”Riding Ponyta….maybe that will happen…one day…What do you think Ponyta?” The Pokemon just stared right back into the girl’s eyes as if the answers would lie in there.

The other member of the party made her debut as she came towards the small group that accumulated. So far they had Goto, a shy boy but with a good heart towards Pokemon; Okumura, a energetic and talkative girl who possessed a somewhat snooty Snivy; Penrose, she was in the middle of being quiet and energetic but she seemed friendly. It was an interesting group that Alana found herself in, not one she thought the girl would ever find herself in. In its own way it was comforting since it wasn’t anything the girl experienced back home.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon:Chespin
    User Image
    Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
    User Image
    Personality: Impish
    Moves:Spike▹
    Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
    Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
    Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
    User Image
    Pokemon: Ponyta
    Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
    User Image
    Personality: Hasty
    Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
    ▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

User Image
    Pokemon:
    Ability:
    Personality:
    Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
    User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
    User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... station
                                                          My Outfit... casual clothes (pic)
                                                          Those near me... Nirav, Alana & Riko
                                                          Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

"Nice to meet you, Nirav," Elysia replied to the boy. He seemed almost as shy as Alana. She was a little interested in how the boy got his eevee, but the ponyta caught her interest a lot more. Then, there's that Alana was calling her by her last name again. She won't let Alana off with calling her that. It was too formal for her to stand. " I told you it's okay to call me Elysia," Elysia pouted, "I won't answer if you refer me as Penrose."

Elysia was a little surprised when she heard Alana didn't know she could ride a ponyta. Wasn't it obvious that you could? it was something Elysia thought everyone know. She hid her surprise quickly so as not to make a fool of Alana. She decided to explain more of what she knew, "Sure you could. As long as they are big and strong enough to support you, you can ride a pokemon. Of course, some pokemon have spikes or poisonous that you should be careful of. In case of ponyta, if you need to gain their permission or they could burn you. They don't let just any people ride on them. That's what I heard from the ranch back home." The ponyta Elysia was used to are ranch born and raised though not wild like this one. "It's really nice to have a ponyta. They help to cover a lot more distance in short time for time you start to travel," Elysia said as she stared longingly, maybe she should catch herself a pokemon that she could ride on too.

Riko joined them soon afterward. "oh? you guys know each other already?" Elysia looked between Alana, Nirav and Riko. It was such coincidence that all the new people she met today knew each other. Riko's snivy was healthy too, that's great that they didn't hit Snivy too hard during their battle this morning.

Shelah was floating silently. He was fine with watching and not involved in the other human's chat. Instead, he decided to approach the chespin. They got off on awkward mood last time, so Shelah felt the need to keep friendly relation. His trainer was keen on being on good term with everyone she met. It won't do if he didn't. He wasn't sure what to say to the chespin though. The other pokemon, Snivy gave him impression she didn't want to talk. Hmmm . . . Shelah hummed to himself at how the pokemon was so different compared to their human trainer.

((OOC: this is turning into quite odd group ))

Log:
    word counter: n/a
    User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
    Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
    Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
    ► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
    ► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    04 x Rare Candy
    01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
    Hope the kind

DJ Double B

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:40 am

xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
    profile▐ ▌pokémon▐ ▌inventory

Cécile had just rolled into the cafeteria with Angel in his lap, both of them hungry and eager for lunch, when the announcement came in over the intercom. Hello students, the message rang, "This is a message from Ordell Academy's Announcement System. Afternoon Classes have been cancelled for today. All students are to return to their dorms and start packing for a two-day stay at the Lamia District's Residential Area. Please hurry with preparations.

Cécile and Angel looked at each other with with wide eyes full of curiosity and excitement at the crackling message. A field trip! How exciting! They quickly rushed through the lunch line grabbing whatever that could be taken upstairs with them. Laden with snacks, Cécile quickly found the elevator and returned to his dorm to pack.

With Angel's help, everything was neatly packed and organized. Not a moment too soon the trainer and his partner were on their way, following the flow of students on their way to the train station. This was Cécile's second time on this train, or on any train for that matter, and he felt a mix of excitement and worry bubble in his stomach. Angel patted his arm from her seat in his lap and he smiled. "It could be worse; at least we're not flying, right?" He gave a little laugh as Angel pulled out some snacks for them both while they waited in line.

It took a while, but eventually Cécile and Angel were allowed on the train. With their baggage firmly attatched to the back of his chair, he rolled up the ramp and looked about for somewhere to be so he wouldn't be in the way. He smiled when he saw a familiar face. Rolling over, he waved at Iris, the girl he'd met a few days ago. "Hello, Iris. Hello, Bebe. May I sit here with you?" He asked politely as Angel waved at the other Fairy type and the little duck beside her. "Oh, did you catch another Pokémon? Hello, what's your name?"

OOC:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:
    ►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:40 pm
    User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
    ►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Excited Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Campus Station OOC:Hello there~

Ramona skipped all the way from the dorm in glee. She couldn't wait after hearing about the first school trip for the year. Yes, it was just going to be a 2 day in the Lamia District, but still it was the first trip she has been on as a teacher and she was with her students. She screamed in excitement when she saw the announcement...good thing she didn't have a roommate...She scurried around and had gotten her bag together and then her camera and equipment- never know when a good moment would arise for a good photo op- but then she started to panic over what to wear. The clothes she was wearing were covered in grass stains from being in the grasslands that morning and snapping some adorable Ledyba. She got to thinking about Miss Lilith and how she always looks so glamorous. After about an hour of agitated outfit choosing she was ready to go and placing the hat on her head she released Sigilyph and he helped her carry her photo equipment to the station.

When Ramona arrived she saw quite a few students were already there and ready along with Sebastian and Lilith overlooking them. She raised her arm in the air and waved to everyone letting out a cheerful,
    "Hello everyone~" She was so excited she could hardly contain herself. If they didn't get going soon she may begin to jump up and down like a excited child. She waved again to the outdoor instructor and smiled,"Hello there Professor Sharp! Oh my what a splendid Houndoom!" She took the camera out of the case Sigilyph was carrying and snapped a photo of the man's Houndoom as it walked away to watch over the students. She brought the camera down and beamed another smile at the hound pokemon,"So majestic if I do say so myself. You've trained it very well.”She gave the camera back to the bag carried by Sigilyph and then put her attention to Lilith Ezra and her pokemon. They were gorgeous as well, but it made her think that maybe she should let her pokemon help out too. She put her bag down and took her equipment from Sigilyph,"Say Sigilyph would you mind flying around to keep an eye on everyone?” The pokemon nodded and levitated away to the outside and went around the platform's airspace. She slowly approached Lilith and tried to think of something to say, but the only thing she could say was,"So Miss Ezra are you excited for the trip?”

User Image
    User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
    User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
    User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers