Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Pathways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:42 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris surpressed a laughing fit when Silvano frozen in surprise and shot up when he realized it was her. The october air added to the scene as it came with color changing leaves. "Surprise!" she said as Silvano asked her what she was doing here. "Well if you must ask, I got up early today, ate some breakfast and started planning my route for halloween trick or treating." The way she spoke proved that she was going honest with her words.

Now that he was standing, he could see the jacket tied around her waist as it sways from her moving a little. Apparently, he was quite happy with seeing her wearing it. She pouted when he called it a little ruined. "So it was a little sticky when I got it. But it smelled like cherries and even after I wished, I still get that cherry so it's great and it's really cool. Besides..."

Iris held onto the sleeve. "You gave it to me... I couldn't throw it away even if I had no need of it." Her expression was soft as spoke. "And it makes me happy to see you happy so it works out in the end; doesn't it?"

Iris let off a little grin. "So ready for class today or what?"
she asked just as the bell started to ring for class. "Bummer; just went got to see each other. Oh well, there's always lunch and history class. See ya then right?"

Iris gave a wave to Silvano before rushed to get to class. She had to be the first or at least second person there. "See ya Antonio."

[[exit to class]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -4 Rare Candies

Company: Silvano
Mood: content
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray tiredly made his way from the club room over to the pathway area. He looked around and noticed a few students here and there going to their classes. He didn't see either Elijah or Marcus as of yet though. Maybe he was just early? That was rare, usually Ray was the one who arrived late everywhere. He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he sat down and waited for his friends. They would show up right? He was sort of nervous about it all. Sure Marcus had texted him about it, but still. The day he spilled the beans about his secret was still on his mind. Surely he hadn't accepted everything he said. It just didn't seem like that was possible. He sighed once more, and hugged his knees to his chest. Yeah, he wouldn't want to see his face either after everything he said that day. He laughed a bit pathetically, right now he felt so vulnerable so... open. It was like there was nothing else he could hide anymore and that scared him terribly. He shivered at the thought, and remained where he was for the time being. Not like he could change anything anyways. What was done was in fact done.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

ShyWolfHeart

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:21 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: better and calm for the moment.
Company: Ray.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus looked around searching for sign of either Ray or Elijah. They were gonna be late if they didn't get a move on but they hadn't texted him back and he figured if they were expected to meet him here...
He had made enough people upset already.
Taking out his phone he checked his texts again. Nearly laughing at the text he received from Tera

asdffanw;e dude sorrui jus woker up runningto classs now c u der!
To Tera: Those were words lol...you alright?
We should totes go see your uncle for lunch again.

To Eli & Ray: Hey I'm at the pathway..bench..thing hbu guys?
He could sorta understand what the girl was saying-by some miracle but he couldn't help but wonder if she fell on her phone.
His phone went off again and this time it was Elijah[

Get over here! I lost my contacts and rushed over here sorry for not answering v.v"

He frowned at that, because well, Eli loosing his contacts had to suck..was Eli cross with him about the trip? Or was he just annoyed at the situation?
He quickly typed out a reply

To Eli: Sorry I think my phone's delayed or somethin
That's no good about the contacts :/ What happened?

Looking up he noticed Ray had actually beaten him to the pathways. Apparently he walked slower when he texted...and Ray would get a delayed text of his own.
"Hey Elijah's waitin for us in class already. Apparently he had some trouble this morning" he said approaching Ray with the usual smile he gave his friend offering him half a bear claw ( Marcus was currently eating the other half. He tried not to skip breakfast even if all he had was vending machine food) "How''s your mornin been?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray continued to wait silently for his friends, or at least he still hoped they were friends. He started to feel a bit anxious about it now. Would they still accept him for who he was, would they feel pity? He didn't want pity, he didn't know if he could handle that. He sighed again, and rested his forehead against his knees softly. It was then that he felt his pokegear buzz and he turned his head over and looked at it. The message read:

"Hey I'm at the pathway..bench..thing hbu guys?"

Ray was about to reply, but that's when he heard a voice. He looked up to see Marcus smiling at him like always. It didn't seem like anything was different.... yet. He pursed his lips and tilted his head to the side as Marcus said that Elijah was waiting for them already and that he apparently had trouble. Ray looked a bit concerned, trouble? What happened? He felt himself starting to worry about it, he didn't hear anything about that. Did Elijah not consider him close enough to tell him these things? He felt pain shoot through his heart, perhaps he deserved that. It wasn't like Ray was being a good friend to Elijah either, all he had done was cause trouble for the poor guy. His shoulders slumped downwards and she sluggishly stood up.

He noticed the food that Marcus was offering him. He wasn't hungry and opened his mouth to reject the food, but he knew better. He sighed "do I... really have to eat that?" he questioned as he stared at the bear claw. He pursed his lips and stared at it for another few seconds before eventually caving in and taking the food. Knowing Marcus he's just force him to eat it anyways why bother? So he munched on it slowly, before they started to walk towards the class. He shrugged "uneventful... er... I guess" he mumbled, still eating his food slowly.

*exit with Marcus to campsite*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:10 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Pathway  
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

It was rare, but seeing Iris attempt to stifle her laughter after sneaking up on him like that, it had brought a genuine smile to the supercilious Salamence's face. He honestly hadn't expected her to find him and thus was kinda taken aback by her sudden appearance. She was probably well amused by his half-startled, half-plesently-surprised reaction. "You must have gotten up pretty early to do all those things." He then commented back on her answer to him, kinda impressed. Despite getting up early as well, he had hardly got anything note-worthy accomplished. Though, truthfully he didn't expect her to tell him that she was working out a route to take for Halloween. Wait? Was she really planning on going Treat-or-Teating on Halloween? Did Ordell and the people in town really hold such a silly event like other parts of the world? Silvano wasn't sure, but if there was some kind of thing planned, why did he get the feeling that Iris would drag him into it? Chances were she probably would. Shrugging his shoulders, he was glad Iris was being honest with him.

Still, Silvano could hardly believe that Iris wanted to keep his ruined jacket. If something was ruined you discarded it, right? Things that get ruined are basically akin to trash and thus had no value in keeping. But here Iris didn't seem to mind. Somehow she saw the value in his jacket which Silvano had trouble comprehending. He had no qualms throwing away expensive items and had done so plenty of times in the past. His sisters were even worse about it! They'd toss things that were simple the wrong colour. Shaking his head, Silvano couldn't help but give Iris a puzzled look. What was with that face she gave when he told her it was ruined? Wait? Was she upset at him for gifting her trash? A wave of embarrassment suddenly washed over him at that thought. Giving her trash was a real bad move... he was such an idiot. Silently he continued to berate himself as Iris explained that it was indeed a little sticky when she got it and smelled a little like the drink that was spilled on it. Of course, she would notice those things. Girls were pretty good for picking up on the little things like that. The look on Silvano's face had turned extremely apologetic and worrisome, that is until Iris mentioned that she kinda liked the smell and thought it was cool. "But why...?" He spoke hesitantly under his breath, clearly dumbfound. Her next set of words hit him like a ton of bricks. 'She kept it... because I gave it to her. That's the only reason she needs...' Frozen to where he stood, he felt a sharp pang of remorse and gratefulness run through him. Something about those words stuck with him. He couldn't quite trace the reason of the why of it, but it felt like he was starting understand what caring about more than just ones self actually meant.

Gradually, his bewildered expression faded into something of a thin and shy smile. "You're right... it really does work out in the end, doesn't it?" He slowly admitted, realizing that friends really do like making each other happy. Maybe Felicity really does know no fence? As long as Iris was happy, he suppose that was all he needed to feel the same. Even if the catalyst happened to be a jacket that smelled of cherries.

Dismissing all previous regret, he looked back at Iris and nodded. "I guess I am ready for class..." He reluctantly answered, realizing that the bell for class had just sounded. Inwardly he had no intention of going. Not while he was something of an embarrassment to his peers when it came to Battle Class. Chances were, they'd be set up to battle each and Silvano couldn't stomach the thought of sending his pathetic zubat up against any opponent. He'd certainly lose again! Biting down on his lip, Silvano casted his gaze downward as he thought a little more on what he wanted to do. "Yeah... it's too bad we didn't have just a little more time." He then answered Iris back when she pointed that fact out to him. He really did appreciate having Iris around. She kept him distracted from his negative thoughts. This really was a shame. "I guess I'll see you around. Enjoy your class, Iris." He soon looked up at her, giving a half-hearted wave good-bye as he watched her race off. At least it felt great to hear her use his first name.

'Great... now what do I do?' He wondered to himself before picking his bag up from off the bench he had been seated at. Should he attempt to skip class and look for a better pokemon? Or would it be best to walk into class hanging his head in shame? Deep down he knew exactly what he wanted to do, but soon thought better of it. It was best he attend class and keep up his attendance. He didn't need another thing to be ashamed of.

Swinging his bag up over his shoulder, he reluctantly headed off for class, dragging his feet. Little did he realize, he had just left his brand new replacement jacket folded neatly over the back of the bench, completely abandoned.

[[Exit to Battle Class]]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Overjoyed/Ashamed 
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)   

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : Going to post now since I don't know if I can make the deadline if I wait.    

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image  User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Silvano: User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 am
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feeling: better and calm for the moment.
Company: Ray.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Level:7
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog

Marcus didn't answer when Ray asked if he had to eat it ( he wondered if things were different if Ray would still be a picky eater? Would he still not like sweets? Or bitter things? Instead, he focused on the second answer the boy gave him after taking the bear claw noting that Ray looked...okay? At least he didn't look different ( he had avoided asking 'are you okay' because he felt if he repeated that too much it would drive his friend bonkers)
"Yeah?...Hey you're comin from the photomania club?' he asked looking back on the direction Ray had come from as they started to walk. "Hey we should do pictures out in the grasslands look at these" at this he passed his cell phone to Ray, showing him the pictures he had taken of zigzagoon and sentret "Eli apparently lost his contacts" he also said because Ray had looked....worried? Troubled? When he had said Eli had some trouble, even though the 'trouble' was really nothing serious. "I wonder what Mr. Sharp's gonna do today..I hope it's pitching a tent"

-Exit to campsite-

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
        ↦5 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦ Tickets 0

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:11 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As Nirav moved from his afternoon class towards the library, he remembered something important: that he should call his family and check up on them. The end of October meant that it was two whole months until the winter vacationers would come to the Sevii Islands to escape the snow. Until then, it was a little difficult to get by. Nirav would send money back home if he could, but he couldn't yet work any jobs around. Until then, a phone call would have to suffice.

He dialed the home phone with his pokegear, listening to the other line ring before a warm tone answered the phone. "Hello?" Nirav smiled, immediately recognizing one of his brother's voices on the other end. "Hey, Sahil! How's it going?" "Nirav! Hey, hold on real fast!" From the other end of the line, he could hear some excited shouting, quickly followed by different voices coming from the other line. It didn't take too long before the family on the other end got the phone on speaker. His brother began to talk again. "Ok, so Kiyo and Akihiro are at work. But we've got Grandpa Masaru, Auntie Madhava, and mom here. How are you? What are you doing at Ordell?" From there, Nirav detailed his time at Ordell thus far, from the pokemon he received at the daycare to the field trip and the tournament. He talked about the books he had been reading and how he'd been practicing his Japanese through reading in the library. He also talked about the friends he had been making and some of the cool places they were from. His family detailed some of the stuff that had been going on back home, which was more of the usual. Like usual, One Island was a little strapped for money, but making it work until the winter tourist season.

As they talked, Nirav ended up mentioning how cold it was already getting, prompting some worry from his mother. "How cold? Does it snow there? Nirav, honey, we could send you a jacket if you think you will need it." The boy thought it over for a little. Anything they had at home wouldn't be enough, and the last thing Nirav wanted them to do was spend a lot of money on one new jacket, especially one he would probably grow out of in a few years like his brothers did when they were his age. Though he was cold, Nirav declined. "No, it's ok. I'll be ok. Thank you though." He could feel the winter breeze that apparently was typical of autumn rush past his neck, making the little hairs on his neck stand up. He shuddered, shaking it out before his family began wrapping up the conversation. "It was nice talking to you too. Say hi to Kiyo and Akihiro for me. Love you, bye!" As he hung up, Nirav felt a tinge of sadness deep in his chest. It wasn't everyday that he got to talk to his family. It reminded him of home, which the boy missed more and more as the weather got colder. It was only a reminder of the fact that he was not at all prepared for winter.

Nirav sat down on a bench to collect his thoughts. Though as he did so, he inadvertantly knocked something to the ground. He looked to Raja in confusion before going to pick it up. It was now covered in bits of dead leaf, but Nirav had stumbled upon a dark jacket. The outer fabric was rough, but also thick, with mostly decorative buttons. "Why would someone just leave this here?" he asked Raja, who looked from the jacket to the boy. He wasn't too sure either. "Maybe we could find the owner?" Nirav lifted up the jacket, carrying it in his arms. There was a part of him that indeed intended to find the owner and return it. But then there was another part that almost hoped the owner wouldn't be found. If that became the case, maybe he could use the jacket during the winter when it got really cold. For now, however, Nirav, Raja, and the strange jacket made their way to the campus library.

[Exit to Library]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: Pathways // Human Company: None // Pokemon Company: Raja
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Nostalgic, Homesick

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that class was over and Kirsi had done everything she needed to do, she decided to skip going to the library or starting immediately on homework. She wanted to try going out to the forest or maybe some of the fields to look for pokemon and maybe even catch one. It had been on her mind ever since the tournament, and now she was beginning to seriously want to give it a try. Maria had her espurr, who was really cute, and Koru had her fletchling; it made Kirsi want to get another pokemon even more.

Chance trotted by her side, tongue lolling happily. "What do you think, Chance? Would you be okay with a buddy?" Chance whuffed, tail swishing side to side. Kirsi smiled and bent down to give him a hug. "You'll always be my favorite though," she promised.

Kirsi also wanted to go out and be alone because she felt like there were so many things to think about right now. Everything about the situation with Ray, and Koru, and Elijah and Marcus...and then there was Cyril... and her battle with Marco... So many emotions of anger and confusion and hurt swirled up. She wanted to confront someone, but she wasn't sure who, or for what. Kirsi pet Chance vigorously as if she was trying to brush all of her problems away. "Why can't everybody be like you, Chance? You never make me feel bad." Chance didn't know what she was saying, but he whuffed softly in agreement. Marcus especially, who had made Koru cry...Kirsi definitely wanted to give him a piece of her mind.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Ability: Intimidate
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:53 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311
]

murruelecreuset

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling: calsm atm/alarmed/ awkward.
Company: Eli, Evy, Tera, Josh, Marco, Koru, Mr Reyes, Outdoor and Battling class.
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus walked into the pathway feeling more or less stable as compared to the rest of the day. Hanging out with Tera had certainly helped and she had even given him a Kingdra plushie.
He hugged the plush to himself, liking the pressure and texture. It also made him smile because Tera had given it to him and it was one of his favorite pokemon.
After lunch in the lamia district he and Tera had hung out. They had mostly walked around the district and talked about the tournament. He had even started acting more cheerful ( making faces and joking around) in an attempt to cheer her up too, since she seemed kind of down when she mentioned not getting far in the tournament. He had found himself straight out laughing when they were walking back.
Tera had just put him in that good a mood. He hadn't been able to help himself and had hugged her after they were out of the cafe. It had just been really nice of her.
Maybe hanging out with Ray was making him more open to affection?
He and Tera had walked back from the district and he was now texting Ray not really looking around him as he did so. He needed Valiant back, and to make sure Ray ate something...and to maybe get something for Tera for being so nice...and maybe go fish for a bit..in that order.

OutOfChillComments: ninja Kirsi can cometh at us
Word Count:

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:25 pm
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi scratched Chance one more time on the head and straightened, eyes naturally catching the movement of Marcus as he walked on a path perpendicular to her own. "Marcus!" she called without a second thought, her voice caught between raised to get attention and raised in anger. It was good she didn't yell, "Hey, Buttface!" at him. Kirsi stormed over, her frustration at a lot of things leaping at the chance to get dumped on someone who she thought deserved it.

She stomped to a stop, glaring at him and ignoring the plushie in his arms. He looked normal, like he didn't think he'd done anything wrong. "What is wrong with you?" she seethed, arms rigid with her hands curled into fists. Chance stood at her side, alert and serious. "You think it's okay to go around bullying people?" She didn't know specifically what he had said to Koru, but she knew it had been insensitive and mean if it made her friend cry. "Koru is Ray's friend, and she's just trying to figure out why he's being a jerk and ignoring her and you think you get to tell her she's the one who's wrong?" Now Kirsi thought about it, she was mad at Ray too. Why wouldn't he just talk to Koru? Elijah said there was a reason for it, but it seemed selfish to her since all she saw was the other side.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
*fires the Kirsi torpedo*

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

Feeling: upset/frustrated/cornered/ can this girl just leave?
Company: Kirsi & Chance
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

"whothewhatnow?"
When you grow up with a mother a sister and a gaggle of aunts and cousins ( some of whom were girls) jumping up when a girl screams at you becomes second nature..
So when he heard his name that's exactly what he did. Marcu's eyes snapped to the source without thinking much. His mind had been on the texts he was sending he stepped back a bit when a redheaded salamance student stomped up to him.
Seriously she stomped, who even did that. Marcus thought that only happened on t.v.
When she asked what was wrong with him his defenses went right up.
"What'd I do? I don't even know you he shot back. His I's were a bit elongated and there was a twang to his voice that was only more prominent than his usual. Despite this he wasn't angry and was only slightly less amicable. His brow was furrowed in confusion but well, the girl had just come at him like a present from a delibird.
He was honestly confused and just wanted clarification. Of course then he got it and it hardly made him feel better.
Koru..why did it always have to be Koru? Ava being mad at him, not even talking to him. Ray's breaking down, which had honestly scared Marcus to death..having no time to see Eli or Evy and leaving them to hang. It all went back to a girl he had wanted to befriend the moment he met her.
Weird when you considered how things had gone.
"Listen I-" he started, wanting to explain but she had kept on going, calling him a jerk and just plain going off at him. Then she called Ray a jerk and Marcus' eyes flashed.
The image of Ray crying at the town square and saying he was broken came back at him..no. Nu-uh, she wasn't about to blame this on Ray.
"She is wrong!" he snapped back forgetting all about his usual calm "she keeps houndin after him can't even take a hint. Tries and battles me when he don't talk to her. She was his friend, she'd back off and let him do what he needs to be doin, and don't you call him a jerk. You shut up about him!"
Ray was off limits, the kind of off limits that needed clearance from the F.B.I. just to get near spitting distance to it. He knew from his aunt police clearance was a birch and a half to get ( he wasn't sure what that expression meant but that was what she said)
His drawl was out full on now, but Marcus could hardly make himself give a flying hoot hoot about it..or about anything. He was still worried about Ray, still scared about it..and Koru..that was a mess for him. He did feel horrible about what he had said, but she made everything so much harder. She was so...why couldn't she just...why couldn't he keep everything under control it was just like home. Fightin and yellin and people running around doing anything but helping.
He found himself glaring at Kirsi, feeling the heat rush to his ears the more she screamed. After keeping everything internalized he couldn't quite stop himself once he started snapping back.
"I didn't bully anyone last I checked. Ain't even said more than hi to you OR Koru til you all started stalking me and Ray for some reason. Koru's 150% wrong here! She was bein pushy and she wasn't thinkin. Not about Ray and and how HE felt and how she could HELP that. Just runnin around like a marowak with a bone thinkin bout nothing but herself! And if SHE has a problem with me she can very well come an tell me! stead of cryin to everyone and their mother so they can come and yell at me. You don't even know what happened!" he took a breath not even realizing how upset he had gotten until he stopped.
He blamed Kirsi for that too!
He hardly lost his cool after all..now here he was and it all started cause she yelled at him.. totes ma goats her fault. Why had she just randomly yelled at him?
"Who even are ya? Comin at people an callin them jerks outta nowhere. Ain't your daddy teach ya to handle things better?!" there was more bite to that last sentence but the part of Marcus that was able to tell that was kinda quiet right now. "This absolutely ain't none of your business. It don't concern you in the least, so how bout you butt out of it." he stood up and shouldered his bag, staring at the girl head on..even though she had a pokemon and could probably rough him up some..with the pokemon.

OutOfChillComments: Yes southern accent is an Eterna thing..just..just go with it lol. Marcus' drawl gets stronger when he gets upset.
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Kirsi's eyes flashed. He wasn't listening to a word she said, just getting defensive, as if he hadn't done anything wrong! And he had the nerve to say Koru was in the wrong again! "Easy for you to say! You're not the one that's being ignored!" It wasn't just Koru that was being left out, either: Kirsi was still denying that Ray was the same Ray who was her friend from home, but she knew deep down it was him and he was refusing to speak to her too.

Chance was rigid, fur fluffed and obviously effected by the argument. Sensing the hostility, his muscles were taut, ready to defend Kirsi if he had to.

"Koru was just trying to talk to her friend Ray, and you just kept getting in the way! How's she supposed to help if she can't even talk to him!?" At this point, Kirsi wasn't talking about just Koru any more. "And maybe if Ray has a problem with Koru then he should talk to her himself instead of sending a jerk like you. Oh wait, I bet you just decided to do it on your own because you like being mean to people."

Marcus mentioned Kirsi's dad, and for a moment she saw red. If Dad saw her right now, he'd be upset with her, and that just made Kirsi more mad because it was Marcus' fault. "My Dad taught me to stand up to bullies who make people cry. Like you." Why was he mentioning Dad anyways? It's not like he had anything to do with this anyways. And the more Marcus stated stupidly that Kirsi had nothing to do with this, the more angry she got. "I was friends with Ray before you ever met him, so don't tell me it's none of my business!" Kirsi's brain steamrolled over how she said "I" instead of "Koru".

Then Marcus stood, shooting her a condescending look, and her anger bubbled over. She jerked her fist up, holding it in front of her chest as if she were about to lash out at him. If he hadn't reminded her of her father, she probably would have. Instead, she curled her fingers around on of her backpack straps and gripped it so tight it hurt. She sucked in a deep breath through her nose. Her heart was thudding, blood pumping as if she was about to get into a fight. "Say. You're. Sorry." She directed every ounce of anger into each word.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Chance's ears probably hurt from the yelling, haha. Kirsi would actually recognize the accent, since she's from Sinnoh biggrin
Kirsi's italics get stronger when she's upset ~
"limits that needed clearance from the FBI" cracked me up xD
psst you should have him say one last thing that makes her snap and push him ;D

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:17 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

"Yeah well I was taught to talk civil with people an show em respect not go around actin my shoe size stead of my age. Guess you never learned that"
He couldn't help it...all the frustration with Ray's situation, the fights his parents were having..the fact that Harvey legitimitately seemed to hate him. (Meanwhile he couldn't tell anyone about any of this...Ray could barely handle his own problems and he wasn't one for bugging people) it came off at Kirsi. Wasn't like she wasn't askin for it anyways. Marcus found it hard to feel bad about it when she had come and sought him out specifically to yell at him.

When Kirsi pointed out that she and Koru were being ignored Marcus would have usually stopped to listen. It was something he tended to do, when there was a problem he liked to listen and find a common solution.
But he was honestly too upset to try all that and Kirsi was being...well she was being mean!
( he hated how childish that sounded. Felt like Lexie when one of the kids from her pre-k took her toys away) It was literally a ''my dad's better than your dad' argument! He was ten he should be more grown up than this..so should she.
But Kirsi was being mean...they hadn't even done anything to her! Koru got her feelings hurt not her! ( though the rational part of him that was hiding behind everything did note Kirsi wasn't talking about Koru anymore..she was talking about her feelings. How she felt about Ray)
He shook his head when she started talking about Koru's side of things. Not wanting to hear any of it ( not after she called Ray a jerk)...
"Koru makes everythin worse!" he blurted out before he could stop himself. He wanted to take it back but now that there was an outlet for how frustrated he had been feeling he found he needed to let out. He was about to add more when she started really reaming into him. Saying he was a jerk and that he liked hurting people.
"No. Ah don't." he muttered crossing his arms and wishing he could come up with a better rebuttal ( she didn't hear it anyways) The words really stung. Was that what Ava thought about him? That he liked being mean to people? What was he supposed to do? He was ten, he didn't know how to properly behave when your friend had a mental breakdown after loosing their sister and said they wanted to die. ( and oh god Ray wanted to die didn't he..he needed to see him..and she was still screaming at him!)
"Like you're any better?! You literally just jumped on me like some crazy person over somethin Koru's upset at!"
Much like the drawl to his voice however, Marcus wasn't really concerned with being proper. Wasn't concerned with anything except the pint-sized pain pitching a fit in front of him.
"She's not. Helpin!" he said sharper than he meant "you're not either. You're sayin I'm mean..and that you wanna help but you're a liar. You..and her..y'all just care about YOUR feelings. Can't either of ya see past your nose. And back off of Ray already. For someone who says your a friend who wants to help...you only seem to be callin him names. Anytime you wanna actually start helping him? If he wanted to talk to you about it he'd talk to you about it. You can't make someone talk who doesn't wanna. That's just dumb!"
He was actually surprised when she said she knew Ray before Marcus knew him. The surprise was enough to momentarily make him think again "that..don't make any sense." he said narrowing his eyes at her "ya got here later. Same as Eli. I definetely knew Ray before you"
It still wasn't her business..not if Ray didn't want it to be. When the girl raised her fist Marcus' own anger came back. His brown eyes widened for a bit before they became filled with anger. ( which if anyone who knew him saw him, they'd have a hard time placing the emotion...Marcus seldom got angry) He stared at Kirsi as thought she had something crazy.
"For what?! I didn't do jack. You're the one who got all uppity an..an ugly about things. You and Koru both, cept she at least got a reason. You just decided to get ugly and..and call me names. You should say sorry"
He wasn't screaming...but his voice still booked no argument. It was the voice he'd use with a stubborn cousin who wouldn't stop being a jerk or some kids in the playground who'd try to start things with him.
It still sounded childish to him and he hated that
He hated everything.
"Actually just say bye. I got better things to do than stickin round some uppity girl who likes goin round like babies in a playground. You yelled at me, called me names. Hope ya got what you came for. I'm leavin"
The worst thing you could do to someone who demanded things of you after all was deny them that power. It was true with bullies in a playground and kids throwing tantrums and if Marcus wanted to leave, Kirsi couldn't make him say sorry. She couldn't make him do anything. Like a playground bully, she had no power over him once he took it away ( and unlike a bully...she couldn't sit on him..he was pretty sure he was taller than her)
With that he pulled at the straps on his backpacks and made to leave, not even deigning the girl with a chance to reply.

OutOfChillComments: thanks lol. I almost went with a Jurassic World analogy but couldn't make it work/think of one.
Marcus means ugly as it's used by some parts of the south ( handled things wrong/got uppity/angry about things) He's not commenting on her looks. ( hopefully she knows that~ )
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:05 pm

The glare Kirsi gave Marcus when he talked about what he was "taught" was scathing. "What do you mean 'respect'? You mean when you went up to Koru, who's just trying to help, and made her cry? For no reason? All I'm doing is asking you to apologize! But apparently that's too hard for you." Each word punched the air between them, her tightened jaw.

Marcus burst out, "Koru makes everything worse!" and Kirsi knew: this was what he had said to Koru. This was what had made her cry and question if she was a bad friend, if she even deserved friends at all. Kirsi trembled, barely keeping from exploding on him. Chance shifted his feet, unsure what to do in this unfamiliar situation. "You're the one that jumped Koru first you stupid-! You keep saying oooh, it's not your problem, oooh, how dare you stand up for your friend, but you were the one that attacked Koru, not me." She was so angry that he kept ragging on her for coming to Koru's defense when he had done the same thing, except that Koru hadn't done anything wrong, and he had.

And he still had the nerve to be all high and mighty about his position, he didn't understand at all what it was like for them. He was calling them selfish and like they didn't care about Ray at all."You're the selfish one! Not letting anybody else talk to Ray, not caring about anybody else's feelings so long as you get what you want!" Kirsi had this image in her mind of Marcus hogging Ray all to himself on purpose. "And it's not my fault I can't help him when you Wont. Let us. Talk to him!" her voice rose.

The way he was talking to her felt condescending, and the more he said that he hadn't done anything wrong, that she had started everything, the more and more angry Kirsi got. I'm not the one that ignored my friends. I'm not the one that made Koru cry. He wasn't listening to her at all! Never mind that she had been attacking him with words from before he even knew she was there.

If he left before he said he was sorry, if he left right now, he would think Kirsi and Koru were in the wrong and would think all these wrong things and he couldn't leave thinking that and he had to say he was sorry. Kirsi hated bullies, and he kept talking like she was the bully here and he was better than her, when he was the one that started acting like "babies in a playground" first. He started to move away and Kirsi surged forward, hands jerkily lashing out palms first at his chest, pushing him back. "Say you're sorry!" she yelled.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I've heard ugly used that way before, and I'm sure the context tells her what he means, although the word definitely made her more upset than other words he could've used
lol yeah I'm not sure how long it will take Kirsi to get a good opinion of Marcus, if it could ever even happen. plot for down the road I guess~

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:30 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Kirsi's voice was slowly but surely begining to grate on Marcus. It just got louder and louder and he no longer cared what she had to say. He just wanted to, needed to get away from her.
It happened sometimes..stimuli ( though at ten he had no idea that's what it was called) got to be too much. Got so overwhelming he wanted to shut his eyes or his ears to whatever it was that made him feel that way wanted everything to stop. It was too much...like when the computer his cousin had got told open all the programs in it at once..it just couldn't ( he just couldn't)..it overloaded ( he overloaded)
It was the reason he wandered and sometimes didn't go to class...back home it was the reason he wandered in the forest (nothing could trigger it like his parent's fighting)
Not wanting to make a big deal about it ( or worse look weak or stupid in front of Kirsi) he grabbed the backpack tighter..she was still yelling and for some reason his mind went back to what she had earlier..about knowing Ray before her. He certainly could only get gists of what she was saying, his brain was starting to reject the sound of her yelling. It didn't like it, refused to process it. Usually he hated when this happened but right now he could do without having to hear some of the things she was calling him. It was overloading him. Not to mention it hurt to hear.
Maybe he really was horrible. He already felt he was stupid the way he was handling things ( but..how else could he handle this!?) and he felt like a jerk to Koru ( not Kirsi though she totally deserved it) He couldn't help but look affronted at what she said next and for a moment the enormity of what he was dealing with might have shown on his face.
He didn't want this. He didn't want any of it. If leaving Ray with them and never talking to him again meant he wouldn't have to worry about Ray drowning in the grief he was dealing with Marcus was only slightly surprised to find he'd do it in an instant.
"You think I want this! I-..wait you got a Sinnoh accent..wait do you know Rina then?"
He wanted an actual answer...if she did know her then maybe-most likely- she knew what had happened. It'd make sense why she was mad.
Her voice was really overwhelming it was making him feel disoriented. He gave a cry of surprise when he felt hands on him, already slightly off he completely lost his balance and fell back with a thud.

"Say you're sorry!"
He blinked up at her, with the usual look of any ten year old who had just been pushed by someone else. He had landed on his hands and they kinda stung. He was only slightly aware of Phillip having been released. With Kirsi and her fire type looking down at his trainer, Philip did what his Swanna mom had always taught him to do when he-or a nest mate- was threatened.
"you might wanna move" he said but Phillip was way way ahead of him.
He let out a water gun attack, it was meant to be a warning but with Kirsi being so close, it landed on her.
Marcus got up and made to leave past Kirsi while she was taken by surprise by the water gun only to find a Slaking holding him in place.

"Now what in the world is goin on here?!"

OutOfChillComments: I feel like it doesn't flow that well. Hope I did okay.
I mean if she finds out about Rina...Marcus would probably say sorry/be nice to her
Word Count:

► TEXTS

User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder