Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Cafe Salvatore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:04 pm
PkMnTrainerDale
Prairiefox
User Image
User Image

❤Location:Inside of cafe ✖Attire:Ma Picks This For Me, MAGICAL BAG➸Friends or Foes:Noivern, Koru, Cyndaquil, Issac, Shinx, and Fong!♀Word Count: 1323
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
OOC:No worry, you’re actually doing fine for a novice rper. There are a few mistakes but nothing major. So, yea, you’re good ^^ I understand your feeling since my first time rping was in gaia too. Though at the time, no one guided me step by step until sometime later, and I decided to learn everything about rping, along with creating post format, on my own. It was hard at first, but well you will get used to it ^^ Well, actually you’re doing better than me of the past.

“Yes, that my intention! You get it! Koru smart.” Xia-tian replied in grateful manner at Koru’s precise understanding of her explanation as the waiter jotted down ‘Spicy Chicken Pineapple Kebab’ into the order. Turning to the boy, she maintained the eye contact between him and her as long as she could and listened attentively to what he had to say. He would often look away and then back to her and repeated it over, as if trying to find courage along the way. The fact he tried to overcome his fear and not to run away was admirable. She nodded in acceptance at the end of his apology, “I get now. No worry. I not offend by you. Just confuse; that’s all.” Then she smiled and continued in her broken English, “You order some food. Waiter waiting you.” To prove the girl’s words true, the waiter smiled encouragingly at the boy, waiting patiently for him either to quickly order something or to dismiss him. He had no time to listen to childish conversation when there was something on his list of priorities needed his undivided attention.

The waiter’s patience, finally, reached its end when the girl with cyndaquil suddenly shouted out her dream to the two which confirmed him that the conversation wouldn’t end anytime soon. He discreetly removed his presence from the table and walked over to the counter to hand in the order while shaking his head along the way. Kids and their little dream. The shout captured Xia-tian’s full attention, interrupting her from answering Issac’s question about Fong, and she chuckled softly at the visible flushed face of her friend. “Koru, cute.” She commented casually, and then listened to Koru explaining her reason to become a fire pokemon master, before clapping her hands in appreciation to her story. “That the spirit! A determined Koru can do it! Keep believing!” She complimented and encouraged her in genuine manner. One day, she might just unintentionally manage to make a girl brush bright red from her honesty and straightforwardness only if she kept on practicing the manner. Shortly after that, Koru asked about Fong and Xia-tian was reminded of Issac’s question; thus she looked at the two—the girl first, then the boy—before replying, “Yes, Pa give—gave me Fong. She is special, he say. He find her in one of his trips to another region. She has history but Pa don’t tell me. Say I have to wait for right time come. But with her, I’m not alone. Friend forever, he say too.” Said ‘friend forever’ didn’t make any indication that she heard those hopeful words and proceeded to close her eyes and start meditating to kill time until her salad arrived. The weasel-like fighting type didn’t even acknowledge the cutting eye motion from the cub—or should she say kitten to disgrace her? A very befitting name, if you ask her.

“Pa is Pokemon ranger,” Xia-tian continued, “He and Uncles is the best! They bring me along to their work too, teach me a lot about pokemon. Before, I want to be like them but Pa say not to make a decision yet. Be open to other choices. The world is big and there many I don’t know. He say I have time so study first then choose wisely later.” It might sound confusing, but she did her best to be clear in conversing in English. She noticed the look the Shinx sending to the boy’s way and guessed it was a signal for him to do something. The way Issac seemed to easily understand unspoken messages sent to his way by his partner without much effort didn’t surprise her at all. In her mind, it was something simple that any trainer should be able to accomplish. At the moment he shared a story of his mother to the other girl, the waiter from before returned to their table with a tray of ordered foods. She raised one forefinger to her lips, signaling him to be quiet. He got the message and did just that, placing a plate of kebab first then followed by a bowl of mixed berry salad, a teapot of warm Oolong tea and two empty glasses. Before he walked away, she sent a smile to him as thanks for his service and then proceeded to fill up the glasses with tea. Once that was done, she gently slid one glass along with Kebab to Koru and waited with a smile for the two to notice the arrival of foods.

Detecting the smell of food, Fong slowly opened up her eyes and took in the sight of a bowl of salad full of berries. She tossed one berry into her mouth and chewed in satisfaction. The taste wasn’t so bad, juice coating all over tongue. She was about to grab another one when a very familiar annoying hand blocked her path to the bowl and even dared to proceed to pick out all the spicy berries from her bowl. Her spicy berries. Any trainers owned pokemon with adamant nature should know that spicy berries are their partner’s favorite flavor, and the same idea could be applied to any trainers owned pokemon with timid nature as they should know that sweet berries are their partner’s favorite flavor while spicy berries are their disliked flavor. Thus, seeing her favorite berries being taken away by the weak human boy, Fong took his action as a declaration of war. To hell with her trainer’s good opinion of the boy, the fighting type had decisively listed his name in her list of enemies. Less than a second that his hand rose up with a handful of the berries, Fong jumped into the air and kicked his hand with less than half of her strength but strong enough to make him spill out all the berries onto the table. Several managed to roll into Cyndaquil’s direction and stopped right before him. He could try if he wanted but there was no guaranteeing that he would like the flavor at all.

“Aiya! Fong, calm down!” Xia-tian called out in surprise at her weasel-like partner. She did see what caused her partner’s patience to snap suddenly but wasn’t able to stop the boy in time to prevent bad blood formed between the pokemon and human. Well probably it would mostly be her partner who took the offended action very seriously and was definitely not going to forgive him anytime soon. This was bad, very very bad. “Fong, calm down!” She repeated, “It’s misunderstanding! Not intentional! He still new trainer, just like me and Koru! 平静下来! (pínɡ jìnɡ xià lái!)” Keeping on using words to communicate, she didn’t move to pull the pokemon into a hug or patted her gently like she had done with Noivern awhile ago, because she knew that if she did it, her partner’s volcano-like temper would surely erupt and all-out brawl was the last thing anyone wants to happen inside a café. Hell, they would get kicked out by the place’s manager! “Issac, apologize Fong, quick! She mad now! Issac! Issac?” Hearing no response, she turned to look at his direction only to have her jaw dropped slightly at the sight of his unconscious form on the floor. What the hell! “Issac!”

She rushed over to his side and firstly checked his head for any sign of blood. “No blood. Good, good.” She mumbled softly, then moved her gaze lower to his neck and body which looked seemingly okay. Still she was no doctor, and what just caused him to fall into land of unconsciousness? There was one person among them who could possibly have seen what had knocked him out. With that in mind, she looked up. “Koru, what happen? Wait, call the waiter! Issac need to be looked over by adult!” Preferably a doctor but there couldn’t be one around here at this time right?

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
                      ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
                      тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
                      ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
                      тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano, Lillipup, Iris, Masaki
                                          Status : Happy for the most part... Concerned...
                                          Wearing : Same as Picture

When Maria brought up the topic of Ray she thought she heard Silvano mutter something. Granted she had no idea what, thought she supposed it probably had something to do with his dislike for it. She didn’t think on it for long as it seemed Rina got an urgent text of sorts. There must have been some kind of an emergency because before Maria realized it Rina had run off. Lillipup watched with Maria as Silvano tried to stop her in vain. Maria was honestly surprised he didn’t run off after her. Shaking her head at the thought, it would have been the typical Silvano way after all, run after any girl with some problem and look to help them. Maria knew there was nothing they could do. Besides it wasn’t any of their business they’d only just met her after all.

“I’d try not to worry. There probably wasn’t anything we could have done to help anyways.” Maria said as he sat down across from her again. “I’m sure she wouldn’t have done a thing like that.” She added to his comment on Rina running off just because she wanted to be alone. “Regardless I hope so too.” Maria added as Lillipup seemed to bark in agreement. Maria really did hope that everything was alright. Trying her best not to dwell on it and push it aside, she looked down at Lillipup. There were other things to think about at the moment, like lunch or where she was going after this.

When Silvano picked up the menu Maria wondered if there was anything good on it. “Anything sound good?” she asked as she dug into her travel bag for her student information. When he mentioned they were said to make a good brisket she thought it over. “Sure… sounds good.” She replied as she looked over her information. She wasn’t going to argue about his suggestion. After all it was only a suggestion and it wouldn’t kill her try something that was recommended. Besides they’d be in town for a while so to speak. “Flygon House room 200…” she muttered to herself. “What house were you placed in again…?” Maria asked Silvano absentmindedly before two individuals caught Lillipup’s attention.

Lillipup gave a small bark in greeting causing Maria to look up from her paper at the two. “Oh… hello…” she said somewhat quietly yet surprised. “Um… yes we are.” She answered before Lillipup hoped off her lap. Going over the tiny pup sniffed the two before stopping at Iris’ feet. Looking up at her with big eyes she wagged her tail happily. If Lillipup liked them then there couldn’t be anything wrong with them right?

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 446
                                          OOC : ---

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno + Masaki Haruno

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Café Salvatore XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Iris and Masaki

After Rina had taken off, Silvano still couldn't help but wonder about the girl's situation, though, Maria was right. It wasn't their place to question it too much. "You're probably right..." Silvano dejectedly agreed. In the back of his mind, he still felt somewhat guilty for not having chased after the girl. Though, given her apprehensive behavior, he guessed even if he had caught up to the girl, she probably wouldn't have let him help her anyway. Her actions probably weren't guileful either.

When Maria asked if there was anything good on the menu, Silvano decided to suggest what he had saw advertised in one of the adverts he saw earlier. It seemed his suggestion wasn't a bad idea and Maria even seemed genuinely interested in going along with it. "Alright. Now we just need a waiter." He shortly replied before noticing that Maria was going through a few from her bag. He sort of wondered what was up, although he wasn't left in the dark for long. "You're at the Flygon house? Interesting. I read somewhere that I'm going to be at Salamance." He answered, a little unsure if he had heard Maria mention to him before that she was going to at Flygon. It wasn't something he gave too much thought.

After setting down the only menu shared between them, Silvano began to scan the room for the waiter as he let Maria continue to deliberate over her order. The first waiter he happened to spot appeared busy with other patrons, so he continued to look around. He didn't catch were the other waiters had disappeared to, but he guessed they'd probably return shortly.

As Silvano continued to scan the room, he noticed an older looking boy with thin framed glasses making his way towards his and Maria's table. In his tow, was a younger girl with the same thin green hair as him, although, she seemed reluctant to follow him to his destination, and had said something to the older individual that Silvano couldn't quite pick up on. It sounded like a foreign language to him. Regardless, the two looked as though they were related to one another, so Silvano assumed they must have been brother and sister and were probably in some kind of disagreement about their seating. Though, strangely enough, the pair didn't head past the table him and Maria were seated at and had, instead stopped right in front of them, which Silvano didn't expect. The amethyst haired boy's gaze didn't leave the older male as he began to speak, greeting them cordially before asking if the seated kids were students attending the Academy. He personally didn't mind the older male asking this at all.

Silvano nodded affirmatively when Maria answered for them. His attention had be focused on the older individual before shifting downwards to the female that attempted to conceal herself behind the other in vain. It was clear to him that she was nervous and probably didn't want to be there just then. Aside from her understandably meek demeanor, Silvano noted that she appeared to be about his and Maria's age, and couldn't help but wonder if was another student as well. "My name is Antonio Silvano and this is Maria Taylor." He decided to introduce himself before doing the same for his friend, whether she approved of it or not. "If you two like, you can join us. We haven't made an order just yet." He then felt obliged to add, gesturing to the empty chair that was still positioned in front of their table. Seeing as they had just lost the previous student's company, he saw no reason not to share their table. "Feel free to pull up another chair -- or table." Silvano then mentioned, unsure if their table had enough room for four. Then again, he wasn't entirely sure if the two wanted to join them or if the older brother figure had plans to stick around. Preferably, he didn't mind the idea of the older boy taking off.

"Do you the two of you mind if I ask for your names?" Silvano soon asked, before directing his attention to the girl beside the male. "I take it you must be a student at the Academy, too, right? Are you looking forward to it?" He then attempted to ask the green haired girl directly. He couldn't help but wonder what sort of personality she had and whether it matched her diffident appearance.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'This girl seems interesting. I think I want to get to know her.'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Same as main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:06 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Masaki grinned as Iris finally stopped trying to hide. Especially since Masaki was now holding her shoulders so she had no choice but be up front and almost personal with the two. He had hit the jackpot as both were going to be student at the academy. Masaki bowed when the boy and girl answered him, including their names as well. It was even better than he had expected. He was seriously glad Iris hadn't ran off yet.

"Hello...Antonio-kun....Maria-chan." Masaki greeted them politely with a smile.

Iris bit her lip and darted her eyes away when they were looking at her before she greeted them as well. After all, she was taught to have manner. "Hello..Antonio-kun and Maria-chan. My name... my name Iris. Iris Haruno." Iris completed her greeting without tripping up her words and actually looking at them. Meanwhile Masaki was inwardly cheering as he looked down at his sister before introducing himself. "I'm Masaki Haruno. I am Iris' older brother."

As Masaki introduced himself, Iris' attention went to the Lilipup that approached her, wagging its tail. It was cute pokemon in Iris' eyes -actually all pokemon were cute in this girl's eyes- Iris knelt down and looked at the puppy pokemon and grinned when the pokemon didn't bark at her or get scared.

When Iris finally looked up, Antonio was saying that they hadn't order anything yet and inviting them to join the table. Again the celebration in his mind included a dance as the boy started talking to Iris. Masaki actually started to take steps back. "I'm actually eating outside with our parents but Iris here wouldn't mind taking a sit with you two and chatting. After all, you three are new students together. She's also in the Flygon house and has a pokemon with her. Sayonara..."

Masaki was already on his way outside, leaving his sister in a state of surprised as she tried to call him back before he was outside. Iris stood up and sighed before she couldn't help herself and grinned at the Lilipup. "So cute. Iris said before she answered Antonio. "Like my brother said.. I'm student and I'll be in the Flygon house. I'm actually pretty nervous about it..."

She then put her head down a little, slightly turning it away from them. "But you wouldn't wanna hear about me being a worry wart.... pretty silly right..."

She looked at the two, she was noting how pretty the girl Maria was and mostly how Antonio looked kinda like the boy from before. Different hair color but definitely reminded her of him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Silvano and Maria, Lilipup
Mood: redface
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:31 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafe Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Xia/Fong/Isaac/Tigris Word Coυɴт:996 Feelιɴɢ:Hungry/Surprised OOC: Oh no you’re doing just fine! Like Alexia says rping isn’t learned in a day and when I started out I could barely get a paragraph. I looked to a lot of how other people went about it developing what rping skills I do have. Truthfully I feel like I’m still learning. You’re great so far and in time it’ll be a breeze rping then ^^ Wow this got long, on another note can’t wait for the main to start tomorrow! Or Saturday whichever! WOO!◉

She sighed happy they were getting along. She could understand the mistake on Isaac’s part but at least she understood that’s what it was. However she was a little embarrassed that the waiter had been standing there during her little outburst about her dreams. He probably thought they were a bunch of little kids, not the impression she wants to leave with people. She blushed feeling flattered by Li’s compliment,"S-smart?! Oh thanks but I dunno about that he hehe…”Cyndaquil gave her a blank stare, knowing what she said was probably more true than she herself knew. He knew from their time together she is a girl that goes with the first gut feeling and rolls with it. It got really confusing for him whenever she was too paranoid to do anything, it was like one end of the spectrum to the other. He did smile and wiggle around when he got the sound of Li calling her “cute”, Koru’s face grew even more red from flattery, so much she couldn’t answer very well,’Wow she’s way too cool…’she thought, or rather screamed inside her head. She was right though, she just had to keep determined and don’t stop believing. She finally raised her head with a goofy grin and replied,"No doubt about that!” and held out her hand in a high five.
She became dead silent just listening to the story about Fong. She glanced over at the weasel pokemon with intrigue in her eye, Cyndaquil is still just a baby but who knows what Fong has seen. Maybe one day when Li finds out she can tell her too. She wasn’t too surprised either that both her and Isaac had motivating parents for their paths as trainers. Isaac mentioning destiny brought out a thought,
”I can understand that. I mean it’s my dad’s future I kinda want, a fire pokemon master, but I’m doing it my own way so maybe destiny will help me out,” she petted Cyndaquil instinctively while saying all of this. Of course there was a reason, this destiny brought him and Koru together so they’re going to chase her dream together. She took her other hand and slowly approached to pet Tigris between her ears, her fur had a shock to it at first, nothing less from an electric type, but the later sensation was soft, like a fleece blanket that can electrocute you. She wasn’t even noticing the glancing Tigris was shooting around, since with Cyndaquil they didn’t have to look at each other much to get what Cyndaquil was going to do, but Cyndaquil always kept his eye on his trainer considering her rambunctious history. She jerked her focus around to the sweet aroma of food. She beamed happily at the waiter and clapped her hands together, Cyndaquil doing the same in response, ”Yes! Thank you very much sir!”Cyndaquil also thanked him,"Cynda quil quil cynda!"The kebabs before her looked better than she had imagined them, it might’ve been just her or her hunger but she could swear it was glowing with the glaze running on top of the sweet pineapple and quite possibly super spicy chicken chunks. She didn’t wait for Li to pour the tea when she picke one up and slid a chunk of both chicken and pineapple into her mouth. She was right, it was delicious, the spiciness was being balanced out by the pineapple’s sweetness to not overwhelm, making the overall bite balanced and wonderous,”O! This ish su gerd!” she exclaimed with her mouth full. She started to pull off the pineapple from the second skewer and put them aside on the plate. Cyndaquil took this as a signal to perch himself up on the table. He kept his focus on the pineapple and not the shinx just a bit aways from him. He picked up a piece with both nubby arms and threw it into his mouth with delight,”Quil~” he purred in happiness. He took another quick bite from another piece, and at this moment Koru and Cyndaquil were sharing the same happy expression. She saw Isaac was picking berries out of the salad but she was focused on her eating she didn’t bother to question it. She and Cyndaquil jumped in shocked surprise when Fong engaged Isaac. Wide-eyed and mouth still a little full she asked, ”Ah! Wha happened!?”while she focused on them Cyndaquil noticed thhe berry rolling his way. He was still chewing some pineapple and didn’t think that the berry would be anything but good. He picked it up with one nub and catapulted it into his mouth. His eyes opened wide from the taste and his flame shot out of his back. Regardless of his timid nature, fire types were known to have a good tolerance towards hot and spicy food. His favorite back home was chili pepper sauté with a sweer sauce to match. His eyes slowly close again with his flame going out too. He paid no mind and continued on with his pineapple.
Meanwhile at the other part of the table Koru was trying to figure out what had just happened with Isaac and Fong. She became more confused when Tigris, his own pokemon, knocked him over. She left her seat and went over to him to check if he was alright,
”Oh no Isaac! Are you okay!?” she kneeled down next to him, not really sure what to do. She knew first aid but she couldn’t see what was wrong. Did he hit his head when he fell? She jerked around to Li and replied, ”Tigris I guess! I mean Tigris sent him down I think,” She felt bad that she was so distracted by her meal she didn’t see this happen more clearly. She proceed to lift his head onto her lap for support, in case it was his head that was hurt. Returning to Cyndaquil at the tables’ end he finally noticed everything going on and retreated to the chair, plate of food in hand. ”Quil!”

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Alexia SeeYa

PkMnTrainerDale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House

Company : Silvano, Lillipup, Iris, Masaki

“Yeah, that’s right.” Maria replied to Silvano when he questioned her house and then told her his. ‘Salamance…’ she thought. Looked like they’d be separated a bit which she kind of liked, it gave her some space from him. She only wondered who her dorm mates would be. Pushing the thought aside as Iris and Masaki came over she smiled slightly. She didn’t mind that Silvano gave the two her name, figured that she’d done the same earlier with Rina. He even went so far as to ask them to join the table… although she wondered if they would.

When the two introduced themselves as Iris and Masaki Haruno, Maria smiled. “It’s nice to meet both of you. Like Silvano said you’re welcome to join us.” She said before glancing down at her Lillipup. The pup Pokémon watched Iris as she knelt down before rubbing her head against her in a quiet greeting. Maria smiled at her pokemon’s actions as she listened to Silvano ask Iris if she was looking forward to starting at the academy. With a reply from Masaki he quickly made his leave back outside leaving Iris to join them. One thing stood out to Maria, Iris was a member of her house.

After Iris came out of what was probably a state of surprise at how fast her brother bailed on her, she answered Silvano. So Maria had heard Masaki correctly and not only that but it appeared that Iris was nervous. Lillipup grinned at the compliment as she gave a small bark and wagged her tail. Following that she got back on Maria’s lap happily content on her greeting with the new girl. “It’s alright to be nervous. I’m a little nervous myself to be honest.” She told her knowing social interactions weren’t her strong suit. “I’m in Flygon house too... maybe we’ll be roommates.” She said trying to make Iris feel better about being nervous. “You’re brother mentioned you have a Pokémon… Out of curiosity what Pokémon is it?” Maria added curiously. They were in a new place and if she didn’t know at least Silvano she’d probably be just like Iris was right now. In fact Maria could bet on it.

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 368
                                          OOC : ---

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:24 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Café Salvatore XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Iris and Masaki

Silently, Silvano observed how the older boy seemed to make a conscious effort to keep the girl that was with him in sight. The boy's actions made a lot more sense when he later revealed that he was her brother. The two certainly looked as though they were related, given the same hair colour and fair skin. Upon further deliberation, it seemed as though he was trying to put his sister in a position where she would have to come out of her shell.

When the older boy greeted him and Maria shortly before Iris had done the same, in addition to introducing herself, Silvano noted how they had both used Japanese Honorifics when addressing him and Maria. This likely meant brother and sister had some sort of Japanese upbringing, as their last name denoted, it must have been inherit to their family. He also noted that the two had used his first name, which he debated about correcting them on, not that it really mattered at the moment -- it was just unusual to him. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you as well." Silvano spoke up, shortly after Maria had said the same. Inwardly, he was glad that Maria didn't seem to mind his invitation for the two to join them at their table. Maybe she was getting use to the idea of interacting with new people? Her pokemon, Lillipup seemed to enjoy the idea, already having run up to the new girl to greet her in the pup's own way. Fortunately, Iris didn't seem to mind the pokemon intruding her personal space and had even found the will to crouch down to get closer to the annoying little wagging pup. Silvano guessed that like Maria, Iris might have had a real fondness for all pokemon.

Silvano was glad that his invitation was well received, though it seemed that Masaki wouldn't be joining them as he had plans to sit outside the cafe along with the two's parents -- which in Silvano's mind, was quite alright. Though, he was quick to let them know that Iris didn't mind sticking around with them, not that the boy seemed to give her much choice in the matter. Hopefully Iris was okay with that decision before her shortly took off. Interestingly enough, he had decided to disclose which dorm she'd be staying at and that she too had a pokemon with her. He found it somewhat dispiriting that both Iris and Maria would be in a different dorm from him, but took some solace in knowing that Iris was place in the same house as Maria; flygon. Inwardly, he hopped he'd have ample chance to see the both of them outside of classes.

Silvano offered Masaki a polite wave goodbye before returning his attention to Iris. She had repeated the same information her brother had left them with, further cementing what was true. "I see." Silvano paused, noting that Iris had admitted to being nervous. "Actually, I don't think discussing your nervousness is silly at all. Everyone sort feels that way about a new experience -- even me." He agreed with Maria when she tried consoling the girl a little as well, admitting that she felt the same. "It sounds like you and Maria will be in the same dorm. Maybe the two of you can stick together and help each other overcome your anxiousness." He suggested, thinking that usually going to a new place for the first time was much easier if a person could find comfort in being around at least one familiar face they sort of knew. "Unfortunately, I'll be at Salamance so I don't know how often I'll be able to see the two of you. But if we happen to be in the same classes, I'd be happy to stick with guys if you like." He explained, offering the two girls a thin smile. "And if the two of you ever need help with anything, you can always count on me -- even if hate that idea, Maria." Silvano had mostly made the offer to be kind, and also since it was expected of him to treat girls with utmost with respect thanks to his upbringing. Though, at the last part of his sentence, he knew Maria hated when he went out of his way to do nice things for her, which he still wasn't completely sure if he knew why. Maybe Maria was just use to being independent and didn't want him to treat her special. Either way, he wanted the two girls to know that he was willing to help them, no matter problem and that it was his way of being a friend.

As Maria asked about what sort of pokemon Iris had, he couldn't help but find himself a little bit curious, but equally irritated -- though he tried not to show it in his now blank expression. There Maria went again, brining up pokemon as it was what she enjoyed talking about most.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'This girl seems interesting. I think I want to get to know her.'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Same as main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : Really rushed post -- sorry about that guys. I have to run to work right now.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:54 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris smiled more those the two, instead of just the Lilipup, as they express their own nervousness about going to this new school and how hers wasn't silly or out of place. The moment that Maria said that she was in the Flygon house as well, Iris picked up the seeming okay with it puppy pokemon and sat down with them. The pokemon got off her lap to be on the floor. "Maybe we will be."

Iris looked to Silvano who seemed a little unhappy that he wasn't in the same house of they were. Instead he was in Salamance. "Just because do not have the same house...We are in the same school...I met someone that was in the Charizard house..." Iris noticed the last part when he said that he was willing to help them. Already someone was willing to be close to her. It was a little overwhelming but delightful. After all friends help each other... "I mean sure we'll see each other before a day ends. And if we have class together then sure we can stick together and have fun!"

She smiled at Silvano as she answered him until her attention went to Maria as she asked about the pokemon she had since Masaki brought it up.

"Oh my big brother..." she said her tone showed how 'happy' she was with his idea of ditching her after dragging herself in. "Actually, he got me this pokemon to help when I was school in Kalos. She helps when I feel nervous. And I guess since we're indoors." Iris dug into her bag and brought of the decorated poke ball and let out the pokemon from inside.

The small Flabebe looked around since the last time she out, had just been saved from the wind. Now she was indoors. Flabebe sighed as she settled her flower on top of Iris' head. "This is Bebe." Iris giggled. "She's a Flabebe from the Kalos region. She's a fairy type and she come in different color so she's really cool even if she's small. Sometimes I have to careful during strong winds."

She chuckled as she looked from Maria to Silvano. Once she noticed his blank face and wondered if it was because of her. "My parents and brother have pokemon too. My mom uses hers to help design and make clothes. My dad uses his help him cook at the restaurant and my brother works with my mom so his pokemon help her out.." she said, almost rambling as she looked down her hands. Maybe it was her talking that gave him that look.

"So what about you two.. Maria...Antonio..." Iris decided to gear the attention away from herself.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Silvano and Maria, Lilipup
Mood: redface
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House

Company : Silvano, Lillipup, Iris

Perhaps Iris was right. Just because you weren’t in the same house with someone didn’t mean that you wouldn’t see them. Though, Maria wasn’t worried about that so much. She knew that she and Silvano had a few classes together. That was enough for her. When he mentioned he was willing to help her and Iris out she looked away at him. He had to mention that she hated the idea of him helping her. ‘It’s not like that…’ she thought. Honestly she didn’t want him spending all his time helping her. She didn’t need help like some princess in a fairy tale, the ones locked up in a tower waiting for their prince charming to rescue them from a dragon. At least Iris was up for the idea though.

When Iris brought out her Pokémon, Maria couldn’t help but find it to be cute yet beautiful. “She’s so cute.” She said instantly getting a look from Lillipup. It seemed the pup Pokémon thought cuteness was a contest or something. Maria looked down at her and smiled reassuringly which gave the Pokémon some comfort. Hearing about how Iris’ family had Pokémon helping them with their work, it didn’t surprise her. Her mother used Pokémon of her own to help her out.

“Well Lillipup here is my companion. She was given to me by my mother when I was eight to look after. Kind of bring me out of my shell. Although it was really my aunt and uncle’s doing since they live in Unova and that’s how my mother got her in the first place.” Maria explained with a smile. “As for at home, my mom has a Flaaffy that helps her run the lighthouse where we live. That would be Olivine City in Johto. She also has a Sunflora. He helps with the gardening.” She added thinking of home. She sure missed it already.

PARTY

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Tackle
                                              ► Odor Sleuth

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 315
                                          OOC : Thought I should post my answer so that Iris has some background on her new roommate

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points