Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

"forbidden because it would take too much power to go back longer than a minute ... that Zeref fellow, as i recall, created an item called the 'Eclipse Gate' that could go back at the least 400 years but the amount of power would have to be enough as ... well as me with my full power" Merlin said then crossed his arms "who knows, we'll have to keep an eye out, though if this is going by your humor, Death, it'd be someone in Fairy Tail" he said then breathed in before looking over at Death "thank you, old friend ... it makes me grateful i was able to save at least one person from my past"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:37 pm
Lord Death

"If she is, then she is lucky to born as Fairy Tail. Come to think of it, I better contact Ankhseram and then tell Celestial Spirit King about Mab," he said to him as Ankhseram's hologram appear, "I already got it taken care of, and got a brother reunion with Asura. I got her body out of Lacrima, and Asura recall my terrible past before I became God of Life and Death. Father, you seriously going to call a Celestial Spirit King, last time I heard from him in Earthland is that Heartfilia girl broke Gate of Water Bearer Key and he fought King of Hades," he spoken out. Death look at his son in dismay, "Stubborn as always, but you did a good job saving Emrys' little sister's body from curse. At least a King of Hades is defeated."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:20 pm

"Mard Geer? thought he died centuries ago, anyway if Stashface can locate Mab it'll be more than i could do, only thing i could do is locate my aunt Maleficent, who's in Misthaven" he said then Archenemies got into view with Ankhseram "oh so thats where you've been all this time! you have any idea how much-" the owl said sternly pushing his face through the mirror like it was plastic "yes yes, i've had this discussion with Soris" Merlin said closing his eyes "but if a Celestial Spirit Key is indeed broken ... i warned that giant talking mustache about using that method, though ..." he said then looked at the mirror "you said Aquarius's Key was broken but one of the children from the future has her key"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:44 pm
Lord Death

Heard about one of children in the future has Aquarius' key, Ankhseram rose his eyebrow, "Hmm, maybe in middle of the future timeline, either that child gain the ownership or her former owner found the way to repair a golden key. I don't know much about Celestial Spirit Mage and the keys, besides summoning and the rumor about twelve golden keys that can open that will change the world, by one ownership. I highly doubt that child might do same thing to summon Celestial Spirit King, if Mab is getting too strong. I know Excalibur is only way to stop her," he said as a theory. Death put that in the thought, but Ankhseram notice this as he cross his arm, "Father, we need to talk to Celestial Spirit King about the future child?" he ask him. Death sigh, "Knowing him, he can only appear in Human World by his own gate, the Celestial Spirit World is only way to meet him. I know it's his business, but we can't just ask directly him about how did Aquarius Key repaired. From what you mention, Mab may be powerful, but Celestial Spirit King is equal to her's, he can dispel her dark power and necromancy," he added about Celestial Spirit King's current status, and possible theory about King will match against Mab's dark magic. Ankhseram look at his father in dismay, "I guess we need one of them to summon one Celestial Spirit and ask him or her to take us to Celestial World, then talk with Celestial Spirit King," he suggest. Death look at Merlin, "Mard Geer is actually a demon, you probably know them as Etherious, and he's from Book of Zeref. I guess Zeref wrote the book about him and made Mard Geer appear."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:20 pm

"i could go talk with him, i got a door to the spirit world before i became human"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:58 pm
Death The Kid,Liz,and Patty

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

Once Kid was let go of,he listened to the whole conversation."Celestial Spirit King? Who is that?"asked Kid.
Liz looked at him."You mean you haven't read or learned about him before?"
"If I did...I wouldn't have asked who he is!"
Patty laughed at the response her sister got from Kid.
"Okay geez...I was just curious!

...perfect balance is key to everything.

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:36 pm
Lord Death

Death look at Ankhseram, "So Ankhseram-kun, when do you think when Mavis-chan's rebirth?" he ask him. He place his finger on his chin, "I don't know when or where she will born. Since she is Fairy Tail Founder, there might be a slight chance that she will be born with one or two members of Fairy Tail couple. If not, sorry Emyrus, you have to search for her for long time, only her magical essence will reveal her rebirth. I need to return to my territory and find out what is Asura want from the queen. I will take a leave, good luck father, Emrys, and baby brother," he explains to them about Mavis' rebirth. Then said farewell to them, including his little brother as the the screen vanish. Death look at Merlin for a while, "If you are worried about one Celestial Spirit Mage might break a golden key to summon Celestial Spirit King, only problem is he has no key. Maybe you should ask Heartfilia or one child to take you there, then he will figure out how to prevent that," he suggest, then look at Kid, He's the oldest friend, and Ruler of the Celestial Spirit World. He rules the stars, such as Constellations. And don't you have a class because I don't want you three to be late."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:38 pm

"speaking of late, i best get going as well ... big day tomorrow, i'll be sure to bring a big enough mirror so you can watch the games, its good seeing you again Death" he said raising a hand in goodbye and looked over at Kid and nodded "don't do anything i wouldn't do" Merlin said before vanishing in a puff of blue smoke back to Camelot

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

After final attempt to wake Black Star up, he finally awake, "Why the h*ll are we in front of Shinigami Room?" he ask Tsubaki. Tsubaki only smile at him, "I don't know, but Sid-sensei said 9 of us summon by him, he said it's urgent," she reply to him what happen while he's knocked out. Black Star widen his eyes before he stand up with a fist with his usual grin, "You mean, there will be stronger mission for me and-" he stop and look at her with bit of annoyance, "Who are other seven losers?" he ask her, she earn an anime sweat drop. She use her fingers as she look at them, "Let's see, he summon Kid-kun, Liz-chan, Patti-chan, Soul-kun, Maka-chan, Harvar-kun, and Ox-kun," she reply to him, causing Black Star to jaw drop, "Why the h*ll did he summon those two nerds!?" he reply, but Tsubaki just shrug and opens a door and walk through the gateway of guillotines. She spoken out to him, "I don't know, maybe something to do with Asura."

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki

Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223
wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:51 pm

↯ ← Ox Ford and Harvar D. Éclair → ↯

User Image

Ox looked extremely annoyed by Black Star's comment and pointed his finger at him "i am the Lightning King not some looser nerd!" he said as Harvar, looking emotionless as usual turned his hand into the spear tip "i could give him a jolt to convince him otherwise" he said as Ox smirked saying nothing then went into the death room with Harvar next to him "it'd be unwise to fight in front of Lord Death, as much as i hate Black Star's comments the last thing i'd want is one of Lord Death's Reaper Chops" Ox said making Harvar shrug in agreement

Kishin Eggs Collected: 00/99
Witch Soul 0/1

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 pm
wolf of warriors
Soul "Eater" Evans and Maka Albarn

User Image

Soul and maka followed hearing black star yell maka sighed hard "it's only the middle of the day and I have a headache. I wonder how lord death is doing?" Soul nodded "I bet you he's fine but with black star running his mouth I'm surprised we all don't get the reaper chop" he slightly trembled at the thought of the reaper chop. Maka sighed as black star yelled at each other "alright you two shut your mouths!" She yelled at them getting out a book as if she would give them a maka chop if they didn't cut it out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:12 pm
Death the Kid,Liz,and Patti

User Image

Kid,Liz,and Patti walked into the room behind Ox and Harvar.
Kid and Liz groaned as Black Start was once again being an idiot.
Patti giggled as the three then walked past everyone and stopped.
"You called for us Father?"asked Kid calmly.

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:57 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

Before Black Star starts to argue back to Ox and Maka, but Death interfere by speaking out to his son, "Why yes Kid-kun, I called you and your friends over because I notice something bit off in Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed, so I suspect something happen in castle. I try to contact Mitsuki-chan to find out what's going on, but it seems like the signal is lost, like a lot of trees or open seas. All I know is, she's still alive along with Assassins, they probably retreat to hide in different location," he explains to his son. Hearing the Assassin's Creed Castle making Tsubaki and Black Star look alert, since they are the art of assassins. Tsubaki begin to ask him in concern, "Have you check the inside of royal castle?" she ask him. Death doesn't have any movement, "I'm afraid they will discover my presence if I look deeper, but I do notice a great evil around the castle" he respond to her with a shrug. Black Star listens to him and his hand place behind his head, "So the castle was under attack by Asura or something?" he ask him in bored tone. Tsubaki begin to worry about Assassin's Creed. He look at the students again, "Nope, I don't sense his madness, but very dark. I want nine of you to go head to Italy and investigate Royal Castle of Assassin's Creed, then contact me if you find anything suspicious. I suggest find a secret door in order to sneak in the castle. I suspect someone is in here, who drove the assassins out of the castle. Both Arigane and Atticus work so hard to build the assassin's creed to serve the light."

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

Masamune/Darkness/Darkling Black Star Tsubaki

Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223
wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:01 pm

↯ ← Ox Ford and Harvar D. Éclair → ↯

User Image

"a great evil thats not the Kishin? the thought of that in of itself is terrifying" Ox said as Harvar seemed to be more broody than normal "your certain there's survivors? someone attacking the Creed they'd bound to be planning to wiping the rest of them all out wouldn't they Lord Death?"

Kishin Eggs Collected: 00/99
Witch Soul 0/1

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:16 am

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hercules
Son of Zeus
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"my father might have been king of the Gods ..."

with a loud crash from above, Hercules burst through the ceiling of the Death Room landing somewhere among all the grave markers in a huge crater that created a huge dust cloud on one knee. getting up, Hercules exhaled and looked up at the hole "oops ... overshot it i ment to just land at the front doors, huh?" he said then looked over at Lord Death and stood there for a few seconds before holding up a hand "hi ... sorry for dropping in like this"

"... but don't think for one second i'm anything like him"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out