Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooc: P.S. - will edit if Ray did not like to pet Chance lol

Kirsi walked one of the many paths from the grasslands back to school. She had two growlithes with her, but it was easy to tell which one was Kai- he walked by Kirsi without pause. Chance criss-crossed the path, sniffing the dirt and digging at the cold-hardened ground. The weather had turned cold, and though Kirsi was more used to it she was surprised to find how used to the warm weather she'd grown in her time at school.

As they neared the school, Kirsi veered away from the academic building. Instead she was headed for the daycare, though for what she wasn't sure yet. There were a lot of students already here, and as they approached Chance took a place at Kirsi's side. It made her smile. These days she was finding it easier to smile. Because she was away from home, it was easy to forget that Rina was...gone. Now the grief would hit her at random times, usually as she tried to fall asleep. During the day, she was able to act mostly normal.

It was a good thing too, because Kirsi always felt like she needed to keep an eye on Kai. She was really lucky that he didn't run off and get into trouble, but she still felt wary. Maybe it was because of the way she had found him, but there was something unknowable being his eyes- he definitely had a mind of his own. Kirsi still wasn't sure how he felt about being her pokemon.

Still, Kai had done well enough the past two weeks and Kirsi felt comfortable using her attention to search the crowd. Her phone buzzed right as she was about to spot Koru so instead looked down for the message. Seeing it, she realized Koru must be here and looked back up. She saw Koru, but the other girl was looking at somebody else. "Kor-" Kirsi's voice died when she saw the look on her friend's face more closely...and followed it to Ray and Marcus.

Kirsi at first felt that same stubborn anger of the past two weeks, but when she saw Ray more closely all the anger rushed away. She barely even noticed Marcus as every bandage in view sharpened into focus. Marcus had crutches clutched under his arms from some hurt she hadn't even known about. A thought thudded through her whole body all at once, so strongly she quivered. Not him too.

At that moment, all her anger didn't matter anymore. It was a feeling she'd learned recently, that in the face of death a lot of things don't matter. Kirsi wanted, needed, nothing more than to run to him and hug him and ask him what was wrong and cry with him. But she couldn't. She couldn't. He probably hates me now. Kirsi had said such cruel things to him when she was upset. It was just that she'd been so mad at him, he hadn't told her anything even though Rina was important to her too. Kirsi didn't realize everything that her words had done to Ray, or even how truly hurtful they had been, but she did realize they had been wrong. Feeling guilty, Kirsi stayed away, watching Koru approach him. The need to talk to him was eating her up inside, making her chest hurt with the feeling of words that were on the verge of being blurted out. Though she schooled her face to one that just looked straight ahead with little emotion, her fists in her jacket pocket clenched until they shook.

Of course, Chance didn't have any worries and trotted right up to Ray and Koru and gave them a friendly whuff. He wanted to say hi to Marcus too, since he had never been able to and he liked saying hi to humans he didn't know, but Chance looked hopefully to Ray, wanting nothing more than for the boy he had known for his first few months with Kirsi to smile at him again. He willed Ray to bend down and pat his head- though Kirsi was his favorite, he had always thought Ray gave the best gentle pets.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                            ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Rare Candy 15
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
RoomYena and AipomSo many people I'm sorry if I messed anything up let me know please and I'll re-edit!

Iris immediately started to explain that she had started things with Skylar, but after seeing that girl's behavior at the festival then he wasn't convinced anyone else could be to blame,"There's something about her, maybe she'll warm up later I don't know but she doesn't even treat her roommates nicely..." He stopped before he actually said Koru's name while around Marcus. It must be hard for her and their other roommate, though he doesn't know that girl very well. Marcus went in to say that her actions weren't justifiable no matter her reasons. Eli frowned and unwrapped his scarf and flung it around Marcus's neck,"That's why we give her space and hopefully one day she'll open up,"he tucked the scarf around and smiled,"There now you won't freeze."He didn't want to talk to Marcus now about his own behavior, especially after what happened between him and Kirsi. It seemed recently he was just being the silent observer with his friends...maybe it was time to step that up.
User Image
Then Giselle greeted them in french. Elijah smiled at the girl but before he could give his own greeting he wasable towitness Marcus try and speak it. He chuckled and gave his friend a thumbs up,
"Bon essai mon ami! (Good try my friend!)"If there's one thing his mom wants him to know it's another language. Ava then made an appearance and he shrugged at her question,"Yeah I have no idea either I've been a little in the studying zone so much I haven't noticed much of anything. As soon as I saw the message I stopped when it said Daycare and ran over here with Yena..."

He then noticed Marcus's attention was taken to the entrance, and Eli's brow twitched, it was Ray hobbling in on crutches,"What the..." Eli watched him then he and Marcus shared a worried glance. He really did stand aside too long... Marcus went on to approach their injured friend and Eli...well he wasn't sure if he should with him. Did he have a right to? Then the shouting started. Ray was shouting at Marcus and Eli couldn't stand it. He quickly walked over and stood by Marcus,"Ray please calm down." Why the heck would he lead with that? He felt like hitting himself for how dumb that was. Ray was going on about how they were all liars
and were going around and joking behind people's backs. He must've heard them talking about Skylar and Eli lowered his eyes then rose them back,
"Ray Skylar...we weren't making fun of her she was being mean for her usual unknown reasons. We'll apologize to her, but please tell us what happened?" How could Ray go to this after being so open and calm than when they had last talked? He thought they were making such great progress. Eli's expression turned to shock when Ray hobbled away from them, telling them to leave him alone,"That's...not the Ray we know...!" A blurr rushed by and Koru was now approaching Ray. Of course she would...Eli left Marcus's side and pulled Koru away by the arm,"Koru hold on!"

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

DJ DoubleB

Prairiefox

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:51 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: jeans and a t-shirt
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Valiant

Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus liked to think that he knew how to handle most things. He was smart ( he just did a standard deviation chart to measure pokemon population in the school forest. With only minimal help. Self five.)
He was capable ( he got his sister ready every morning back home, and made himself breakfast and dinner, and he taught himself tracking)
His parents were always saying how mature he was for a kid his age, and that had led him to believe that he could handle most things.
But when Ray lashed out at him he honestly had no clue what to do.
His eyes widened at the sheer aggression of his response and he frowned in confusion as Ray went on about how he was nothing but a toy ( what?) about how stupid he was ( when did he say that?) How he was a liar and how he and Koru ( when did he and Koru get lumped together? For all he knew the girl still hated him. Kirsi mcdumbface certainly did) And how they were playing games.
Marcus had a lot of experience with yelling. His parents yelled a lot and his sister being five years old had just gotten out of the yelling face ( still threw tantrums every now and then) so when Ray went off on him he didn't cower or yell back.
He took it, with stunned silence which turned to confusion, and an all-over air of resignation. ( growing up in a house with screaming you had to learn sometimes it just happened)
He wasn't as good as it as he thought however and he was stunned for a while.
"What..what are you talking about?" he asked for once genuinely confused. So far all of Ray's emotions had made sense. Grief, sadness, guilt, thinking he didn't deserve things, wanting to di-nope, not thinking about that one. Not now. Usually, there was some sort of trigger, however insignificant.
But this...this had...when had he even managed to mess up enough to get yelled at?
"No one thinks you're stupid Ray. Not me, or Eli, or Koru." he said but Ray was still going about how he had evidence and a childhood friend.
"Wait..what? Who's laughing at your Ray? Eli and me were just talking about the event. He wants to see ya too"
Had Kirsi said something?
"Did she tell you we don't like you?" that would made some sense. Marcus felt like he was grasping at straws. Ray was slipping away, he was losing control of things and that would be bad.
And the Ray was going and Marcus was about to say something when Koru appeared.

Irritation came onto his face before he could stop it. He couldn't help it, he had come to associate Koru with Ray having meltdowns. And whenever more people got involved he felt like he'd panic. It was just better if he handled everything. More people meant more factors, more things that could go wrong.
He squelched it almost immediately though. This wasn't Koru's fault. Koru wasn't a bad person. She just..didn't know she had been hurting things. She hadn't had the full picture. She was a bit impulsive but that didn't mean she deserved...
"Uh..not-not really.... a good time" he said, keeping his voice low both because he wanted to keep this away from the others ( he was hoping the group hadn't caught what was happening between him and Ray) and to show he wasn't mean, he really did want to warn her. "Koru maybe back off a bit"
It sounded like an order, he knew ( and would later regret his word choice. But he was scared, he didn't know how to deal with this, and words weren't really his forte sometimes) It sounded rude and like and order but Marcus tried his best to infuse the 'please' sentiment. He sounded firm but he was also begging her to listen.
Wasn't like he could do anything to stop her. He was rooted to the spot watching Ray walk away, watching Koru fuss over him, watching whatever would happen next.

OutOfChillComments: see, my baby can be nice to Koru. Now Kirsi on the other had.

► TEXTS

To Ray Hey where you at?...you got Valiant with ya rigth?.
To Eve Guess what?! Ashley wants to join the research club! cat_biggrin
User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
DaycareYena, Marcus, Koru, RayHey I got a message from Prairie I'll be more careful sorry sweatdrop

Eli had shock written all over his face still from Ray's outburst. It took him a moment to realize he had his hand still holding on to Koru's arm. He pulled away and stepped back looking down almost embarrassed,"Koru I- Sorry I hope I didn't hurt you..." He wasn't sure if she had heard anything Ray had said. He mentioned her but most of it was directed at the boys. He looked at her serious, Yena wrapping herself around his leg now, "I'm sorry but Ray..he um-?"

User Image

Marcus stepped in and told her it wasn't a good time. Eli's brow furrowed. From what he's seen Marcus was associating a lot of Ray's woes with Koru, but he kept a little more calmer this time, but then he said she needed to back off. Eli sighed and gave Koru a calmer but still serious face,"Not to put it harshly...Ray just needs some space right now...."Eli patted Marcus on the back and started to lead him away,"You might want to go to Kirsi,"He noticed the red-head as he turned around and pointed her out to Koru. Before walking away from the girl with Marcus he gave Koru a worried smile,"She looks worried too you might want to go talk to her. We'll see you later..."

He followed Marcus back, albiet the boy was still in shock from Ray's words, but Eli needed to talk to him,"Do..you have any idea what happened?" He felt like a pile of poo right now. He was so focused on studying and homework and projects he let himself be shut off from everyone. No one told him anything, he hadn't heard anything...what good was he to his friends right now?

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

ShyWolfHeart

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm
(A/N: Just a quick note, I got permission from Spazztic to take Ray away.)

SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
TheRealKiru
DJ Double B
amarzyciel
X Kaos X
ShyWolfHeart

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Much to his disappointment, Ray was not in the room when he had finished showering and getting ready. He wasn't even sure if his roommate had been present at all while he was talking about his dream and other random stuff. Sometimes talking to Ray did feel like talking to air since he never really got much of a reaction from his anyways and maybe that was why he was able to have these one-sided conversations. Nonetheless he did feel a little sad that he had been talking to himself since morning. As he was leaving his room, he noticed that the ointment that he had left for Ray some weeks ago was still on the counter. He never saw Ray use it and the thought that his roommate wasn't taking care of his wounds really upset him. Marco grabbed the ointment and then grabbed his bag and PokeGear as he left his room.

His Pokemon needed food, but he also needed to get to the Day-Care before someone went out to look for him. Apparently this activity was mandatory for everyone and he didn't want to get in trouble. So he ran to the Cafeteria and grabbed some breakfast on-the-go to eat while running to the Day-Care. Thinking that Ray could probably already be at the Day-Care made Marco ran a little faster. He wasn't a prideful person (not that he was aware of) nor was he competitive (not that he was aware of), but seeing as Ray was in crutches and moved slower these days, he should not be late. Marco chuckled a little, why was he thinking about his roommate so much these days? The two never interact before Ray's accident, but now the wounded boy would drop in his mind randomly through the day. He didn't know anything about him or the struggles that he was facing, but he wanted to know. These one-sided conversations were probably nothing to Ray, but for Marco they were fun. He didn't share with anyone and he somehow felt like Ray wouldn't talk about this with anyone. He probably thought badly of him, but he wouldn't talk badly about him; it was just a feeling that Marco had.

Charmander was catching a ride by hanging onto Murkrow's feet as the black-feathered bird flew. It was impressive to see how much strength the avian Pokemon had considered that he was smaller than Charmander. The trio had finally reached the Day-Care and they caught the sight of several students entering the building; he was right on time. The dark-haired boy took a deep breath and relaxed since he was no longer racing. Once he was better, he stepped inside to the sight of a full house! All the students were present, everyone in different groups, and it was kind of loud with all the students chatting about. Marco suddenly felt really small in this sea of people and his shyness returned to him. There were people that he knew, but they were all scattered and they were already with other people so he didn't want to interrupt. He saw Skylar and he immediately knew that he could not approach her or she would end him. There was Iris who seemed to be with Skylar? That was odd, but there was also Marcus with them and Elijah. Tera was hanging out with some people as well, a girl that he didn't know, but she was in a wheelchair, as well as another girl who he knew was named Ava. Everyone was here and he was alone, was he weird? His eyes scanned the room and he found Ray trying to hide from everyone. A smile appeared on Marco's face (not sure why), but that changed when Marcus approached the wounded boy.

Now he really was alone and perhaps it would be better to just wait for the event to start. Look, there was even a nice corner for him to go to. However, he stopped when he saw that Ray was looking upset. What followed was Koru approaching them and Marco felt his heart racing as if he was watching a car accident unfold before him. Elijah then grabbed Koru and Marco nearly jumped feeling an anger rise through his whole body. Other students were now looking at the scene as well because more people were showing up. This situation was not good and Ray was caught in the middle of all this unable to really escape since he was in crutches. What was he supposed to do? Marco took a deep breath, this was going to get crazy.

"HEY EVERYONE!"

Shouting at the top of his lungs, Marco wanted to grab the attention of everyone in the building. His voice seem to echo as other students grew quiet from the sudden shout. Even his Pokemon were looking at him like he was crazy. The black-haired boy seemed to have grabbed everyone's attention. "You guys are not going to believe what I dreamed about today!" Marco was sweating bullets as he spoke to the crowd of students. "It was so so so crazy!" The poor boy was making his way towards Ray's direction as he talked about his "crazy" dream. "I mean I was getting hugged by Sk-! I mean by a terrifying....white rabbit! Yeah, you guys know those animals that are all fluffly, but they're not Pokemon. You guys totally know the ones." His Pokemon were following him looking very confused like the other students were surely feeling. Marco took off his jacket and placed it over his head to make himself appear big. He then stood in front of Ray, but with his back to him. With his jacket over his head, he was practically blocking Ray from view and making some distance between Ray and the other students that were crowding around him. "She was this big and she was terrifying with the cuteness, but mean mean looking eyes!" Marco started chuckling as he spoke nonsense about his dream which was actually about Skylar, but he had mentioned her name then...he didn't even imagine what would have happened if he mentioned her name.

"Its a weird dream, huh? I was so confused and I didn't know what was going on. Oh you all should have been there!" Marco had run out of things to say so he stared at the crowd of students were all looking at him like he was insane. He started laughing again, "ANYWAYS! Check out this trick guys! My Pokemon are really good at it!" he then turned to Charmander and Murkrow who froze in place. Marco started winking at them to give a signal like "do something fun!" The pokemon stared at each other and then sighed, their friend was crazy today. Murkrow spread his wings and Charmander grabbed the avian Pokemon's feet and two took to the skies. Murkrow flew around with Charmander hanging on his feet, but then Charmander was throw into the air and the fire lizard started doing some ballerina poses midair! Murkrow caught Charmander in the air and the two repeated this action as they did some dancing for everyone.

Hoping that everyone was distracted, he turned around to face Ray. "Let's go," he whispered as he placed his jacket over Ray's body and helped his roommate escape. He just wanted to distance Ray from all this before he had some breakdown. Hopefully with his Pokemon grabbing everyone's attention, they could slip away unnoticed.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image
        User Image
        ↦ Mysterious Letter

User Image x10
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Daycare Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Surprised OoC: If anythings wrong I'll re-edit ^^" Also Koru dropped her Pokegear no one please step on it XD ◉

The closer she looked at his bandages the more it started to sink in how hurt he was. Her hand was shaking on his back. She had never seen anyone this hurt before. Worst thing she's seen was when her sister broke her leg trying to get a Hoppip out of a tree. She turned, the shaking disappearing from her hands. Eli had pulled her closer to him by taking a hold of her arm. I didn't hurt, but it was really surprising she almost tripped changing standing positions so fast. Eli quickly let go but he seemed like he was in a daze, "I'm fine, but what's going on with Ray? How did that happen? How-" She paused mid sentence as Marcus finally said something, though she never liked it when he did. He told her that she needed to back off.

She felt anger slowly rising, but at the same time confusion was mixing in. Eli tried to re-word it but Koru still didn't understand what the heck they trying to keep her from. She grunted and closed in a little more to the boys,
"You know that seems to be the only thing you ever say to me..." Eli pointed Kirsi out and told her to go to her, saying she looked worried too. Chance scampered by and went to approach Ray. She turned and gave one last look at Ray then gulped. "Okay Eli..."

She whistled to Chance to come to her and she walked over to Kirsi. She was slumped now, not sure what to say to her. Looking down she saw her pokegear and picked it up- thank goodness no one stepped on it. She tried to give Kirsi a signature smile but it wasn't working, "Kir...I'm not too sure what we just saw..." She jumped and hugged Kirsi hearing someone scream into the crowd of the students. She jerked around completely shocked, Cyndaquil getting pulled from her jacket before his back flame ignited. It was Marco and he was going on about a dream or something, "Sk? What the heck a rabbit what is he going on about?" It was odd, but if she didn't know any better Marco single handedly tore the mood in the room apart.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Daycare Center II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Profile: X

Ray tried his best to get away from Marcus, he didn't want to talk with him or anyone else. All he wanted was to be alone, he didn't want all this drama. He froze as he felt a hand on his back, and he thought it was Marcus again "back off Marc-" he stopped, when he noticed it was Koru this time. She looked so concerned, and then asked him what was going on here. She wanted to know what happened, and if he was ok. Then she stated that she wondered where he's been. Sure he was avoiding everyone, and sure he never went to classes. However, his so called 'friends' didn't even seem to look for him. They cared so much right? He felt like he got played, like they were trying to cover up that they had laughed at him behind his back. He felt resentment and anger boiling up again, and he opened his mouth to snap at her because he couldn't stop these icky bad emotions from raging inside him. However, Eli suddenly appeared and yanked her back. Ray chewed the inside of his cheeks, every single one of them. Why can't they leave him alone! Why, why, why, why, why?! His head hurt, it hurt so badly right now and he winced. Then Eli told him to calm down and he just COULDN'T "I CAN'T" he shot back, struggling with the words.

He didn't want to feel like this, he wanted to be... he... he didn't know what he wanted! He wanted the pain to go away, he wanted them to leave him alone and he didn't want to see them! Ray looked at Eli as he stated that they weren't making fun of her for being mean, and that they'll apologize. He wanted to know what happened, and even though he just told Marcus he might as well tell Eli and Koru while they were here. He was just trying to piece everything together but so many people were talking and his head, HIS HEAD. It hurt so bad trying to listen to everyone talk, and he just wanted it all to stop. He just wanted it all to stop!

Marcus then acted like he didn't know what they were talking about, and that no one thought he was stupid and was confused about who was laughing at him and how they were talking about the event. Then he added that Eli wanted to see him to, probably to laugh with Marcus at his expense! He placed a hand on his head, snapping his eyes shut. Then Marcus went on about asking id Kirsi said that we didn't like him "no... no no... not that... it's... there's just I can't... I" he was struggling, like the whole world was crashing down on him. He vaguely heard Eli mutter apologies to Koru, then something about going over to someone. That's when he heard a bark, and Ray noticed a growlith looking at him. His pupils shrunk, fear gripping his heart. No, no no no, she can't be here... she can't. When he looked up and noticed Kirsi looking at him like... like she was afraid. Afraid of him? He snapped "go away!" he shouted more towards chance than anyone else.

He cried a bit more "you wanna know what happened? She happened!" he shouted pointing an angry finger and Kirsi. He sobbed more, unable to control himself "she told me the truth none of you wanted to tell me! I bet you found it hilarious how foolish I was to... to actually believe anything you all had to say! You probably laughed and... and talked behind my back just like... just like you did to Skylar!" he said, shaking. Ray just wanted to disappear "I don't wanna feel... I don't... I just wanted... I... I should never have come here in the first place!" he cried out painfully. He was about to move again, but then someone started shouting at the top of their lungs. His head snapped in the direction of the familiar voice. What the heck was his roommate doing now? His roommate had been pretty annoyingly weird. Like he's always talk to him, having one-sided conversations and what not. Why Marco even tried was beyond Ray, but the kid was weird... not that it was a bad thing but... it was just... how did he describe it? Odd?

He was spouting something about Sk, and then cut off stating it was a rabbit. What the heck? Ray was started to get a headache worse then before but it seemed like everyone was distracted? He tied to move forwards a bit, but out of no where Marco appeared and Ray was startled. He jumped, losing his balance due to being startled and crashed to the ground with a thump. His crutch flew to the side, landing next to Marco and he tried not to let out a painful cry. That hurt, it really did. He was pretty sure his nose was bleeding, but after carefully checking it seemed that wasn't the case. He groaned, curling into a ball. His head was splitting open right now he just wanted to hide in a corner. His leg wasn't any better, painfully he reached for the fallen crutch struggling to get up. Everything was a bit fuzzy, but Ray just wanted to get away from everyone at the moment so he didn't care what his body was trying to tell him at the moment.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Mother of pearl,s**t hit the fan pretty quick there XD I think I caused chaos to ensue... oh lordy ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x24

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox

Shadow of Miracles

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
White Bar: #EEE8CD
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
Kumo/Drifloon: #9678B6

tab tab tab tab But x look x atx all x the x stars tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx we've come so far; even if we don't
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab know where we are, it's gotta be somewhere great!

User Image

User Image

Nirav Goto
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Given that he had been at the Daycare before, getting there again wasn't very difficult. This time, however, the Daycare was just a sea of confused students. Nirav could hear some yelling, some confusion, and a little excitement. It was all incredibly overwhelming and hard to dissect what was even happening. That's what you get for arriving really late!

What stood out most, however, was the people talking about giant rabbits and Marco? Nirav listened around, eventually figuring out that Marco got everyone's attention just to talk about some dream he had. "...Did we all get called here just to hear about his rabbit dream?" he said to himself. It sounded like Marco was just looking for attention, wasting people's time. He didn't really have anything important to say, which Nirav wasn't too surprised about given they were all 10 year olds. In the meantime, Nirav hung around the middle of the pack and waited for someone who could actually tell them what was going on here.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Inventory tab tab Mood: Confused
                                          Location: Ordell Daycare tab tab Outfit: Casual clothing
                                          Pokemon Company: Lots of pokemon tab tab Human Company: Tons of people
                                          OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:08 am
►Ҥakeem Miles: Daycare Assistant

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

үou've got to be the one you want

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So when he was told that he would be talking to student for an event today, he wasn't not expecting this much ruckus as he entered the front from the backroom. Aside from being packed with kids, a large group of them were agruing or just yelling at each other. Hakeem had one really good ear and he was not about to lose to a screaming match. "Let's get to work ladies and gent." he was saying to him pokemon just as a boy with crutches fall. Immediately Hakeem sprung into action.

A loud and continuous two finger whistle was heard from Hakeem as he got the attention of the students. He was making his way to the boy on the floor, struggling. "I gotcha," he said in a calm voice. Fae was picking up the crutches while Hakeem was bringing the boy off the ground and into his arms. "I'm going get ya to a seat so you get yourself gathered up. Fae will stay with you okay? "

Meanwhile, Big Mama and Lil' Mama was working the crowded to settle down the students and move them into smaller and seated groups. By the Hakeem as seated Ray in a corner seat, Fae was returning with a cooling pack in his feelers before resting his head on Ray's lap."Just rest for now. I'll keep your friends occupied for a bit."

Hakeem returned his attention to the rest of the group. "Thank you, ladies," he said to his pokemon. "First line of business, I need everyone to return their pokemon back to their pokeballs," Hakeem said in a loud and clear voice. "Good Morning, for those that don't know me, my name is Hakeem Miles and I am the assistant here at the daycare. If you got your first pokemon from the school, I was the one that gave it to you. Now, some if not many of you are wondering why you were called here. I assure, once pokemon are in the balls it will be a very good and eventful day. Today we will be having you meet some dragon pokemon today."

He waited to hear their reactions before continuing. "Now here are some ground rules. There are 10 dragon pokemon per group. Each of you can only go to one group and as mentioned, your pokemon must stay in their pokeballs. Once that is ready, we will start grouping you guys up and introduce you to some new friends. Now any question?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
    Pokemon: Big Mama
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 30
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Healer
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Heal Bell
        ► Soft-Boiled
        ► Metronome
        ► Dazzling Gleam

Pokemon: Fae
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 30
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
        ► Disarming Voice
        ► Draining Kiss
        ► Iron Tail

Pokemon: Lil' Mama
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 25
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Regenerator
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Helping Hand
        ► Secret Power
        ►Heal Bell
        ► Draining Kiss

Inventory:

Mood:
    Attire:
    OOC: Spazzy gave me approval to wisk Ray away XD

Prairiefox

X Kaos X

Shywolfheart

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Shadow of Miracles

TheWhiteDragonfly

TheRealKiru

amarzyciel

Hitsukei

Neryem

London the Carbink

A Voided Bear

shinesnowillusion

murruelecreuset

Kumerelle

Lady Niara

Sekaino

үou never lose yourself

βecause even fooling myself like changed into betrayal
    Ί put away things like my hatred and even my compassion by sacrificing myself

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:09 am
    SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Neryem

X Kaos X
    [

ShyWolfHeart

TheRealKiru

DJ Double B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: jeans and a t-shirt
    Feeling:
    Company:
    Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
        ► P A R T Y
            Valiant

Level:5
    Nature:Relaxed
    Ability:Truant
    Move Set:

►Yawn
    ►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
    Ability:Big Pecks
    Move Set:

►Water Gun
    ►Water Sport
    ►Defog
    ►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
    Ability:Intimidate
    Move Set:

►Wrap
    ►Leer
    ►Poison Sting

Marcus was a bit dazed by what had happened. He was still trying to process everything Ray had said. He was surprised to see Eli standing next to him, trying to calm Ray down too.
    "I....I don't..I don't know" he said voice so small he wondered how it could possibly belong to him. He tightened the scarf Eli had wrapped him and found confort in the texture, fidgeting withit and wrapping it more tightly around him.
    "You remember I told you I was worried but...Eli I don't know what happened" he said softly.
    When Koru snapped back at him his eyes flashed. He couldn't help it, he was scared, out of his depth, and he just....needed her to listen to him. Whenever things happened that he didn't know what to do at least he was the one in charge of making decisions.
    And he really was looking out for her, Ray was mad at her too and Marcus didn't wanna see her get torn into.
    Eli eventually managed to warn her off and Marcus was about to head back to the group when Ray said the things Kirsi apparently told him. His eyes narrowed and found her.
    Seriously? Marcus knew she was mad but had she really said that? She...she was the reason behind all this. She had caused even more problems...and they wondered why they had been kept out of the loop. Marcus knew only bad things would happen from her talking to Rey.
    This is all your fault. He thought glaring at her.
    Then Marco came in and Marcus actually flinched and covered his ears. Loud. The boy was loud. Marcus gave out an annoyed sound and tried to muffle the sound...while trying to make it look like he wasn't doing that. And he was...making a spectacle? Why? How did this help? It didn't. It just made Ray snapped and was loud and overwhelming and...how did someone even think to do this honestly?
    "Stupid" Marcus muttered when the boy basically ran into Ray. He had probably startled Ray more. Anyone who knew Ray would know that that wasn't a good idea.
    "I don't-let's let's just go back" he told Eli nodding towards the group of people. He had been so happy talking to Iris and Tera and meeting Gisselle. Maybe if he went back he could feel better.
    And there was also the fact that it would give Ray some cool off time and maybe

But what could Marcus do? Ray didn't wanna see him.
    Fidgeting with the scarf again Marcus found it in him to actually move.
    He walked back to the group and hoped, really hoped they hadn't known what had just happened. Ray wasn't a very loud person -usually- and they were off to the side. He didn't feel like explaining ( that was usually how bad things happened)
    ( as of this point Marcus has rejoined the group)
    "Sorry about that" he muttered when he rejoined the group "I had to uh- well I had to go do somethin. Hey is it me or does Katsuragi seem....kiiinda theathrical?"
    The boy always seem to wanna make a spectacle of things. He was in the actual spotlight at the assembly. ( Marcus hadn't been there, but he had heard about it) and then there was the museum....Marcus could think of very few times when he hadn't been doing something attention-grabbing "Ter' he's always with ya...does he like..usually do this?" By 'do this' he gestured to the pokemon acting oddly and Marco still pretending to be...what was he even pretending to be.
    "So...are you guys new?" he asked Callum and Giselle really wanting to get the conversation moving...preferably away from his 'talk' with Ray, he then turned to Iris. "Hey do you mind if I scan your pokemon? I kinda haven't seen a Flabebe like..ever, so I really wanna get it on my dex"

It wasn't long before Hakeem was talking, and Marcus did his level best to, and mostly succeeded in, shoving everything he felt into a box and focusing on the task at hand. He shot Ava a smile when dragon pokemon were mentioned, since the girl had been askin what the event was about.
    "Well that answers that" he said to both her and Tera.
    Apparently they got to see Dragon pokemon today. Now that was exciting.
    "but what's a Florges to a Dragon" he mumbled under his breath because Iris' pokemon had gotten him thinking about fairy types and how they..kinda destroyed dragon types. It was awsome.
    When he asked if there were any questions Marcus actually raised his hand
    "Yes sir, how many people per group? Do we get to pick?" he asked as his eyes took in the groups of pokemon, he couldn't wait to see the dragons and wanted to see how many friends he could take along.

OutOfChillComments: eeeyyy! Tera finally got a nickname! 3nodding
    Sorry if this was confusing. I'll try my best to show where characters are with paragraph breaks and actions from now on.
    Also I just noticed Eli gave Marcus his scarf and I canflkdfkjhas I can't with this cuteness man.
    Also @Yume hope Hakeem doesn't mind being called sir lol. Marcus was raised traditional.

► TEXTS

To
    User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
      ↦15 rare candies
      ↦5 rare candies.

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
      ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:51 pm
    User Image

ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎ ᑕᗩᖇᕮTᗩKᕮᖇ

Meeting students was new. Definitely something new. She'd introduced the dragons to kids before but students? Nope this would be new. The platinum blonde walked into the main room of the Daycare, seeing it was time for the meet to begin, and for a while it looked like some sort of clatter ensued between the students. She stayed glued to the wall watching, and then she watched The Daycare handler, Hakeem get things under control. She smiled relieved it was handled- she hates stressed situations, and it wouldn't be good to go into this with too much. She made her way past the students and stood with Hakeem as he began explaining today's activities.

She looked at him with her wide golden eyes and spoke with a slight rasp in her voice, "Mr Hakeem if I may..." She stood and turn face front to be at the student's attention. To them it might seem strange. She stood before them as a superior like the caretaker, yet she seemed to be close to their age. She bowed and rose up, "Hello students..." She unbuttoned the top of her jacket as to reveal her full face. Her eyes had the look of surprise...but they didn't change with her expression it was like she watching them like a hawk, "I'll be leading you to the area to meet the dragon groups. The dragons are friendly but I must ask that you again to please keep your pokemon in their pokeballs." She raised her hands from her pockets and revealed all ten fingers, "Like the caretaker has said there will be ten groups for you to choose from to inquire upon. As to not make things too crowded or chaotic for the dragon pokemon we ask that you pick one group to stick to. Every dragon is special in it's own way so enjoy the time you'll have with them today."

She blinked a few times trying to focus on the boys asking questions. She shook her head, "I apologize for that you won't be paired with each other. Yes you'll be around people that pick the same dragon group as you but that is all. Now let's make our make to them." She turned to walk to the other end of the room that had a door to the stable outside, but she turned her sharp gaze once more tot he students, "Also, and this is my rule, the dragons here have been cared for by me, but they are not mine they are considered wild- so I implore you to be respectful. They are young and playful, so leave a good impression upon them..." She turned her back to them again and opened the door and left it opened to let the kids shuffle out.

One by one they gathered around and she raised her arms to point at the grounds- little dragon pokemon. She approached the stable area a little more and pointed to each of them, all group together with the same species, little bundles of fierce joy. The girl smiled to the students sharply, "I introduce you to our young dragons students. Go and choose your group to interact with. Mr Hakeem and myself will be here if you need help. Dragons are gentle but can be a lot to handle- enjoy their presence."

User Image
    You may choose from one of these groups: Trapinch, Axew, Dieno, Drudggion, Skrelp, Noibat, Goomy, Gible, Dratini or Bagon Group
    PLEASE PICK ONE GROUP. No browsing the groups or try to change them please pic one to go to and stick with it ^^
    Rules:
    All students' Pokemon must be put into their pokeballs before approaching the dragon Pokemon.
    Choose ONE of the 10 Dragon Pokemon Groups and stick to it- NO BROWSING

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X

Shywolfheart

DJ Double B

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

Shadow of Miracles

TheWhiteDragonfly

TheRealKiru

amarzyciel

Hitsukei

Neryem

London the Carbink

A Voided Bear

shinesnowillusion

murruelecreuset

Kumerelle

Lady Niara

Sekaino

Hope the Kind

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm
    User Image
    User Image

▪Mood: Depressed II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Daycare Center II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Profile: X

Ray struggled a bit more, the crutch so far from reach. He was stressed, and tried already and that day hadn't really started. He chewed the inside of his cheek, but yelped a bit surprised as a deep voice called out as said that they got him. He as lifted up easily, as if he was as light as a feather. Ray just looked at the ground, usually he'd blush embarrassed and stutter an apology. However, right now he just didn't care. He didn't try to move all that much as the man cradled him in his arms for a second. The man then retrieved his fallen crutch, before moving away from the group of kids. The man stated that he was going to get him a seat so he could gather himself. He remained silent, his eyes staying on the ground. The man then said Fae was going to stay with him, whoever that was. Not like he was going to argue. It was then that he was placed gently in a seat by the man, who said to rest while he occupied his friends "not my friends..." he muttered, glaring at the ground. Not after what they did, bunch of liars. He chewed the inside of his cheek before feelings something cool. He jumped startled, but realized it was a cooling pack. He looked at it, before placing it behind his neck. It did feel good...

There was a bit of pressure on his good thigh, and when he looked down he noticed the sylveon was resting it's head there. It was kind of cute... but Ray didn't feel like petting it. He as still upset and hurting. It was then that the man who helped him, Hakeem, talked about why they were there. Something about meeting dragon pokemon and getting into groups? To be honest Ray was still pretty out of it so he only caught bits and pieces. It was then that a lady walked in and told them she was the caretaker of the dragons. She told them to follow her, and Ray tried to but was trailing behind everyone. It seemed that the Sylveon, Fae, was guiding him with it's ribbons...er... feelers? Whatever they were, they were wrapped gently around him as they walked slowly towards where everyone else. It was then that they were asked to keep their pokemon in their pokeballs before moving to one group and staying there the whole time. Ray looked over at Fae, who let him go since it wasn't allowed in with him. Even if he was feeling like crap he had to at least thank it.

He nodded before moving. He looked at the ten groups of dragons and stopped at one of the groups. It seemed to some sort of water type, maybe it was a water/dragon type? His eyes squinted and he read out to name 'Dratini'. It was pretty cute, and he wasn't sure he wanted to walk any further. So he picked this group, and slowly looked over the small pokemon. He tired his best not to scare them with his crutches, but it was hard. He sighed, sad eyes staring at the ground. Not much he could enjoy feeling like this...

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    P O K E M O N
    ► P A R T Y
    User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
    Nickname: Rey
    Level: 5
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Move Set:
    Peck
    Leer
    Fury Attack
    ----
    Friendship Points: 70
    User Image

User Image
    Pokemon: Phantump
    Nickname: Ai
    Nature: Rash
    Level: 11
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Move Set:
    Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
    Astonish (100% Accuracy)
    Growth (---% Accuracy)
    Imprison (---% Accuracy)
    Friendship Level: 10
    User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x24

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
          User Image x1
          User Image x2
          User Image x2
          User Image x2
          User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
          xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
          User Image x2
          User Image x1
          User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 pm
    User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
    mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

company: koru
      ooc: Koru's casual whistle for Chance was so cute ajakdhf. Also good thing Kirsi didn't go with dratini lol

Kirsi wished Chance hadn't run off like that. She eyed Kai at her feet, he was disguised to look like Chance. She scooped him up by the armpits. "Zo-zo!?" [ Hey, what're you-!? ] Kirsi hugged him close, pushing her nose into his fluffy collar. "Quiet.
      I need a hug."
      Kai's paws flopped, defeated.

Chance meanwhile did not get the greeting he expected. His ears tilted back at Ray's raised voice and he whined in confusion. Kirsi, having met Ray's eyes, felt an immediate anger flare up even though she was worried about him. Go away? That's what he'd been telling her this whole time and it was the same stupid thing when he was refusing to tell her about Rina. Kirsi's eyes flashed. There was a problem because of something she said? Ray was the one who lied to her! Ray was the one laughing behind her back, as if Rina hadn't been important to her at all! Oh, Rina... Tears of frustration, of longing for her old friends and of anger at the Ray who stood before her now welled up. She kept them in, her whole body feeling tight. She was so...so...mad at Ray! And he had the nerve to get hurt and trick her into caring again! Stupid, stupid Ray!

Kirsi hadn't noticed how tightly she was squeezing Kai. He didn't squirm, but after Chance and Koru returned he took the opportunity to wriggle out and drop to the ground. Kirsi was comforted by the fact that Koru was affected too, though she personally wasn't sure how she felt right now. Marco, who Kirsi recognized from her last battle in the Lamia Tournament, suddenly spoke up. It was such a jarring transition to the mood that Kirsi's brain stopped working for a few second and all she could do was stare as his pokemon performed a little act. When it was done she had had time to cool off from what Ray said, enough that her anger had cooled to a smolder and her earlier worry for him had returned. Koru commented on Marco's...speech. "I...don't know what that was either." She hadn't really gotten a chance to talk to Marco before...was this what he was like? She hadn't picked up on why he did it at all.

Kirsi fidgeted, not sure if she wanted to go to Ray. But there were so many people, and stupid Marcus was there judging her and acting like Ray's guard dog for no reason. She had glared right back at him earlier, letting all of her anger at Ray bleed into the look since Marcus was the only one to direct it at with Ray no longer meeting her eyes.

At her feet, Kai shook himself and looked Chance over. [ Why the grim face, growlie? ] Chance flopped his hind legs down, sagging a bit. [ I just don't get it...why won't Ray say hi?
      Is that...I think him and Kirsi...are mad at each other. But...we're a pack... ]
      Kai was bemused. This growlithe was always so straightforward. [ Ohh. Those two know each other? ] Chance nodded. Suddenly the past few weeks made a lot more sense to Kai. [ Well, you've been there for Kirsi haven't you? ] Chance looked up and nodded vigorously, of course he had! [ Then everything'll be fine. Humans are weird like that sometimes, you'll see. Just stay by her side, always. ] Kai paused, having the odd feeling that what he was saying meant something...more. Was he really talking about Kirsi? There was no time to realize, since Chance thudded into him, tail wagging. [ You're right! I won't let it stop me! Thanks Kai! ]

Above the pokemon, the crowd had turned to listen to Hakeem's introduction. Kirsi, despite herself, felt an inkling of excitement. Dragon pokemon? Dragon pokemon were so cool! They were always in stories, helping the hero or acting as a powerful enemy. "We're...going to get to see real live dragon pokemon?" she said aloud, though only for Koru to hear and not projected for the whole room to hear. "You have to go inside now, but I'll let you out soon," Kirsi said to Chance and Kai, returning them to their pokeballs.

Thankfully, the growing excitement as they were led outside was enough to help Kirsi to forget about her worries, at least for a moment. When they laid eyes on the dragons...it was the first time in a while she'd felt even a spark of real excitement. "Hey, Koru, which one do you think you'll pick?" Kirsi's eyes roved over them. Though she thought the graceful blue body of one pokemon she didn't know the name of was beautiful, she was very excited to recognize the gible, which was from her own region! She had never seen one in person, but it was actually really cute. "I'm going to go see that one!"

Kirsi approached hesitantly, looking back constantly at the two supervising adults to make sure she wasn't doing anything wrong. When they didn't call out to her to stop she grew more confident, edging closer and closer to the little gible. "Hi there little guy. Um. Or girl." It stopped what it was doing at looked at her when she spoke. "Oh. Wow." The look in its eyes... it's scaley body, sharp teeth, and jagged fin were all something so different from other pokemon. Kirsi crouched so she wouldn't scare it, entranced. A real dragon pokemon, right in front of her. She couldn't help but hold out her hand, hoping it would approach.

User Image
                      Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      User Image
                                        C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                        Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 10 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                          Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace) | Experience: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                              ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                                              ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User Image
                                        K A I the Zorua
                                        Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 11 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                            Held Item: Soothe Bell (On ribbon around neck) | Experience: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:

► Pursuit [40] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 2x damage on opponents switching out | 100% Acc
                                                ► Fake Tears | Dark | Status | Lower's opponent's special defense two stages | 100% Acc
                                                ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                      P O K E B A L L S :
                        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                        ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                        ↦ Persim Berry x2
                        ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                        ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                        User Image x Soothe Bell (Kai held item)
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                        User Image x Rare Candy 20
                        User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                        User Image x Charizard Plushie
                        User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                        User Image x Salamance Plushie
                        User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                        User Image x Poke Dazzler

Prairiefox

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:01 pm
    `.¸¸.´´ Makoto Sharp `` .¸¸.´

User Image

With: Koru and Kirsi
      Feelings/Thoughts: Oh no.. not again
      O.O.C.:
      Outfit: Salamence uniform

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Oh no! OH no! She had to be at the Daycare! If she woke up earlier she would have made it. The one time she doesn't listen to Inari had cost her being late. With a quick shower, her pulled her hair up into a ponytail, got Inari in her pokeball and ran toward the Daycare. Fantastic.

Once there, she came in quietly. Already embarrassed she was late and caught half way through the professor's details. She had found Koru and Kirsi coming up to them. "Hey." She chuckled some, looking at the Dragon Pokemon. "What's going on?"

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image
    School Profile

User Image
        House: Salamence
        Dorm Room: 200
        Elective Classes: Morning- Coordination/Performance
        Afternoon- Technology &Science
        Clubs:

User Image
    Pokemon

User Image
    Inari Lv. 5 Adamant Flash Fire Ember, Tail Whip
    User Image

User Image
    Inventory

User Imagex2 || User Image x17 || User Image||User Imagex1||User Image x6 [6 bonus] || User Image

Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
    Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:43 pm
    User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
    Wнere:Daycare Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ: Confused/Intrigued OoC: Thanks I can't whistle so I wanted Koru to know XD Well I'm in the Goomy group owo Now Makoto gotta choose a dragon from the list!◉

Real great way to start the day...If anything Koru felt like shouting, or punching a pillow. All of this was getting so built up and it was confusing to the point she might not be able to stay away anymore. She was lucky Eli was there to calm her down or else she would have gone off on Marcus, but that doesn't mean it won't happen later. A few seconds after her cool down Ray started shouting "She happened!" and went on angry, angrier than he's ever sounded. At first she was worried he was pointing at her, but then she turned and realized it wasn't her but Kirsi he want yelling at. She kept holding onto her friend's hand tightly. Cyndaquil, now on the ground after being surprised by that crazy screaming boy he was met with Chance and Kai talking about something. He got closer to them and joined in out of curiosity, [Are the kids fighting again?! All this yelling isn't good for my health...Koru doesn't like Kirsi upset what are you guys going to do?]

Koru sighed finally calming down a bit from Marco's weird talk,
    "Marco...he's a little odd but it was kinda funny...are you okay Kir?"
    Of course she knew her friend wasn't okay but what else could she say? She didn't have the brain capacity right now to fathom everything and anything she could've said except with the obvious...which wasn't the best option A. Their little convo was cut short when Makoto came running up almost out of breath. Koru raised her arms and puffed her cheek, "Aha there you are! Ugh don't ask the whole thing is making my head want to explode..." Cyndaquil felt a little disappointment he didn't get to see Inari, already in her pokeball. He slumped his head and sighed. The Daycare attendant Mr. Hakeem and a odd looking girl got all of their attention. As soon as they said dragon pokemon she beamed a sunshine laser from her face, "Wow that's so cool!" That little dragon lady seemed little odd, 'course that was pprobably her big eyes. She let Cyndaquil into his pokeball and put it in her bag as the dragon trainer led them to the dragons in the stables and Koru gaped and her cheeks flushed. There were so many she's never seen and all of them were so cute! "Koto Kir look at all of 'em!" She shook her friend's arms in excitement. This was probably better than her assumption about meeting baby pokemon, though the girl did say they were babies.

She and her friends thought which group to go to, Koru was having trouble choosing but Kirsi already went off to look some little blue ones with big red bellies,
    "Okay! What one do you wanna look at Koto?" Looking at the big red bellies again she thought about going that way, "Hm maybe I'll go there too...?" Her eyes wandered over to another group of little dragons, they looked like globs of purple on the ground like jello, but there was one a little further away from the others. She titled her head and thought aloud, "Wonder what it's doing?" She walked past the group of little jellos and knelt before the one that was standoffish. She held out her hand and slowly touched it, "Hello?" It jiggled at her touch and she tried not to laugh, but she fell back on her butt as it jumped from surprise of her touch. It turned around gaping mouth, but it was even cuter looking now that she got a look at it's face. She smiled and got back on her knees and waved hello, "I'm sorry it's okay! You're awfully cute why are you away from your friends?" The dragon titled it's...head body? Then proceeded to crawl like a snail onto Koru's lap. The feeling sent a jolt up her entire body- it was slime! Koru shut her eyes tight and repeatedly yelled "ew" in her head, and then she opened them to meet the gaze of the little one. Curious she started to pet him and it seemed rather happy to get the attention. She smiled and wondered allowed while jiggling it's body and stretching out his face by the cheeks, "You're really a dragon? You're so cute and squishy though..." She took out her pokegear and scanned it,
    Goomy, The Soft Tissue Pokemon and the weakest of all Dragon-type Pokémon, it's unable to breathe if its skin dries out, so it sticks to shady places.
    She stared blankly, the pokedex was certainly harsh calling it weak, but she believed it just looking at it's squishy body. She looked up and noticed this area was shadier than the others, so maybe this one was just trying to cool off better? She scooted herself around with it still in her lap and showed him to the other Goomy,
    "It's not good to stay away from your friends Goomy. It's nice to meet you other Goomy!" A few other Goomy noticed her and came over and touched antenne with the one in her lap, probably a greeting, and they started cuddling at her arms to get her to pet them too, but all she felt was slim and shivers up her body, "AH! Okay okay calm down you're all cute...so slimy..."

User Image
    ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
    User Image
    Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
    User Image
    Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

shinesnowillusion

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items