Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:41 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As per usual, the library was void of a lot of people, save a few. These were the times that Nirav loved going. Nobody in here would bother him and he could have a moment to sit and read. Today was a little different, however, because he had to take some time to begin figuring out his history projects. Nirav and Raja sat in their usual table at the library, but Nirav first brought his attention to the weird jacket they found. He picked the dead leaves off of it and examined it. He didn't recognize it, but just looking at it, Nirav knew it'd be big on him. The tag on the jacket had a brand name written in an elaborate, golden colored font. Nirav didn't recognize the name, not that he knew any clothing brands to begin with. For the time being, he set the jacket by his bag. He had more important things to worry about right now.

The family project wouldn't take a lot of time to put together, but would take a lot to be able to talk about. What kind of presentation would he even do? Make a poster? Just talk? He had some photos in his room, so did he have to pass those around? How would he explain his history with Raja? They didn't exactly have a lot to talk about! He hoped that he would have some time to read his novel, but this didn't seem very likely. The adventures would have to wait, it seemed.

Nirav decided that looking for books on Entei might be a little more useful than figuring out how he would do the family pokemon project. At least he could check them out before someone else did. Raja followed Nirav as he searched for some books on Entei on the computer. Once he found some, Nirav went and pulled two books from the shelves, bringing them to his usual spot in the library. As he began to flip through the books to find some information on what Entei was, he took some notes on a piece of paper. Raja rolled up under the mysterious jacket they found just earlier, snug, warm, and content to relax while Nirav worked.

Inventory
                                Location: Library // Human Company: None // Pokemon Company: Raja
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Homesick, Studious

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:15 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Unsettled OOC: sorry for crappy post I'm having trouble thinking... ◉

"Hm Celebi…" Koru recognized the name, it was a pokemon from folklore back home. At least she could study stuff from home to work on this project, and maybe she could even call her Uncle Yosaku since he lived close to where the myth was really talked about- but she didn't want to really bother him since he was pretty busy a lot of the time, "Hm...guess I better stop at the library then," she thought aloud and headed for the very place she just spoke of. Getting some research done now might help her get a good head start on the other project. She might end up calling her sister for advice on that and the whole thing with meeting Cyndaquil thing...

------

She hadn't been to the library in quite some time, since back home she was so used to using her bed as a desk and studying in her room or outside. The most significant time she remembered coming there was the first assignment Miss Floros had given and she got herself all riled up thinking about...never mind. There weren't may people there, but she did notice Nirav off on his own.
"Wonder what pokemon he got?" she questioned curious. She didn't hear what everyone else had gotten and she started to realize that maybe she was running off a little too much from places. She had gone to the librarian and asked where she could find anything on Celebi from the Johto Region and she suggested the folklore section or the regional sections that were organized on each specific region. She decided to head for the region section first. In all honesty she wanted to look around and see what the books there had to say about her home.

She sat her bag down on the floor by the large bookshelf, since there were no tables in this aisle, and stepped on the small stool ladder thing to look at the books.
"Do do do doo...Oh! Ecruteak-A Historical City," she read the name aloud of the book about Ecruteak, her hometown. She flipped through the pages and beamed a smile seeing the dance theater. It had a detailed history on how it was built and the traditions that are still practiced there today. Koru couldn't help but take a photo with her pokegear, her mom would love seeing this for sure.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:31 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav skimmed through the books, reading about Entei. Apparently, Entei is a fire type pokemon who was linked to two other legendary pokemon: Raikou, an electric type, and Suicune, a water type. The other two were very brightly colored, reminding Nirav a little of home. The book kept mentioning some tower that burned down in Ecruteak City, some place in Johto. Apparently these three rose from the ashes of the building or something? With the books he had picked out, Nirav wasn't super certain about all of that. Surely the library would have a book on the city if it was so important, right?

Leaving Raja to watch after his things as well as the jacket, Nirav looked through the library computer for books on Ecruteak's burnt down tower. Lucky for him, there was one that seemed to fit the bill. "Ecruteak - A Historical City," he quietly said to himself as he began to walk to where it would be. As he walked down the aisle, he noticed Koru looking through some books too. 'Maybe she got a pokemon from this area too?' Johto seemed pretty big; maybe it had a lot of legendary pokemon in it. Regardless of what Koru was doing, Nirav went about his own research. However, he couldn't seem to find the book he was looking for. The library said it should be here, so why wasn't it? Nirav glanced back over to Koru, noticing that she was looking at the book he needed. The boy had been hoping he wouldn't have to talk to a lot of people today, but his plan didn't seem to be going well so far. He put together his thoughts the best he could and moved over towards her. "H-hey, uh, Koru," Nirav was as quiet as ever, which benefited him in talking to others in the library. "Um, a-are you ch-ch-checking that out? It's fine if you are, but is there anything in it on the, uh, the burned tower? Uh, I just need it for s-some stuff on Entei." She got there first, so it was hers by all means, but Nirav at least wanted to look through it before she checked it out. Sounded like some really good timing, even if it meant having to talk to his classmates.

Inventory
                                Location: Library // Human Company: Koru// Pokemon Company: n/a
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Homesick, Studious

But I can't wait

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:NiravWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Fangirly OOC: The magic words =w= ◉

"Hm Celebi…" Koru had continued to flip through the book on Ecruteak after the Dance Theater but stopped and couldn't help but stare at the old image of the Burnt Tower. It was once the Brass Tower and a temple to house the legendary pokemon Ho-Oh- everyone and their Hitmontop knows that story in Ecruteak, it was the biggest legend to step out of the city. Though, it brought different feelings for her- it was where her father found Cyndaquil as a baby. He had told them when he brought Cyndaquil to the house he found him under rubble in the basement of the tower. Looking back on it she shouldn't have acted the way she did, but it made her mad thinking about who could've left him there. If she ever found this person she would give him or her a real piece of her mind. A shy familiar voice snapped her out of her focus on the image and she partially closed the book in reaction. Nirav was standing there, for some reason she feared it was the librarian or someone like that. She relaxed her shoulders and smiled in his direction, "Oh hi Nirav! Sorry I thought were someone else. Guess you're gettin' a head start on the project too?" He went on to ask her if she was going to check out the book she was holding. She looked back and forth from him to the book as he went on and asked about the burned tower. It struck her as luck that she was on the very page, "Oh yeah I was actually on the chapter right now! I don't need it though Ecruteak is my hometown I guess I just was curious what books said about my hometown," she laughed at her reasons for even looking at the book then hopped down from the step chair ladder thing and handed him the book with it open to the title page for the chapter on the Burnt Chapter. Her eyes suddenly got bigger and her face blushed when Nirav explained what else he needed it for- Entei. She leaned in, practical stars shining in her eyes, "Entei! I love Entei oh my gosh he's like my number one favorite!" The librarian from the front desk heard her little outburst and let out a loud hush that echoed in the quiet. Koru flinched and continued to blus, but now it was out of embarassment, in a high whisper she brought her hand up by her face, "Oops sorry Nirav, but would you like some help? I still need to see the book on Ilex Forest stuff but I don't mind multi-tasking....plus talking about Entei always makes a good day," she reverted back to her shiny eyed dazed self thinking aloud about Entei.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Koru was certainly startled by the boy coming up to her. Maybe it was how quiet he was, but the sudden shutting of the book certainly startled him as well. She was getting a headstart on her project. He nodded in response. Maybe they'd both get this done on time. The book wasn't necessarily for her project, but Ecruteak was appaently her hometown and she just wanted to read about it. 'I wonder if they have anything on home...' Nirav couldn't help but wonder. However, at the mere mention of Entei, Koru was suddenly very excited. Nirav leaned back, startled yet again by the sudden burst of energy. As the librarian shushed them, he shuddered, not wanting to get thrown out in the middle of research. Koru asked if he needed some help. Normally, the boy would've just said no, but this was a little different. For one thing, she seemed really excited about this one pokemon, so maybe she knew a lot about it. And for the other, he wanted a good grade on the assignment, and hearing about the history from someone who lived there could only help. It didn't hurt that Koru was nice, however talkative she could get.

So Nirav smiled at her offer to tell more, nodding his head."S-sure. Thank you! Um, here, uh, I, uh, I have a table over there." Nirav pointed to where his stuff was sprawled across the tabletop, Raja laying over his books. "L-L-Let me grab something a-and we can talk more over there about Entei w-when you, uh, when you get your book." Of all the really talkative kids Nirav knew, Koru was at least nice while doing so. Even outside of battle, she was willing to help. Nirav walked over to the librarian, asking her about books regarding about the One Island. With Koru looking into her hometown, Nirav couldn't help but wonder about his. With a little uncertainty, Nirav was directed towards the Kanto area. The islands weren't as well known about, but there were a few books regarding the area. No island individually was listed, but there was some on them as a whole, so Nirav picked it up and walked back over to the table with Raja.

Nirav sat down and looked through the book he picked up for information on One Island. He was soon greeted by the bright, vivid colors and beautiful sunshine of home. Nirav missed it terribly. It talked about the tourism and fishing, but not much on the off seasons. Maybe that was for the best. But he could almost feel the warm sun against his skin and hear the waves lapping against the shores. Not to mention the market where he and his mother would get groceries for dinner, and where his brothers would sell fish to others throughout the Sevii Islands. Raja nudged him without warning and Nirav snapped back into reality. He was still at Ordell and it was only getting colder. Nirav sighed longingly at the colorful photos and then looked up to Koru, realizing he must have zoned out for quite a while. "Oh, uh, s-sorry," he said quietly. "I thought I'd, uh, l-look at a book from home too. B-but, uh, what is Entei like? Why, uh, why is he your favorite?" Koru nearly burst at the seams from the mere mention of Entei just earlier. What did she like about the pokemon so much?

Inventory
                                Location: Library // Human Company: Koru// Pokemon Company: Raja
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Startled > Studious > Homesick
                                OoC: my homesick child ;_;

But I can't wait

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:NiravWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Fangirly OOC: BY THE POWER OF HO-OH! ◉

Koru was never one to dial anything back, sometimes she did but it was just too uncomfortable for her, but with Entei, her favorite Pokemon aside from Cyndaquil and...there was no way she would tone those feelings down. The library didn't really seem like the best place to fangirl though and it was possible Nirav was getting freaked out, but he thanked her and agreed to helping out on the project together. She clapped the tips of her hands together, not wanting to get scolded again for making so much noise, and cheered, "Awesome! Oh cool thanks I'll bring this and some other books I found over there then," While she moved her things to the table Nirav had gone over to the librarian. At the table Koru found Raja with Nirav's things. She smiled and presented her hand to Raja, "Hello Raja, I hope it's okay I help out Nirav on our project?" It took a little bit of sniffing until the Eevee plopped it's head on Koru's hand. She smiled and scratched behind his ear. Sometimes she was afraid that Nirav and Raja would resent her for the tournament, but there didn't seem to be any hard feelings at all it was just in her head. Nirav came back and Koru took a seat, but he seemed distracted by a book of his own. Her curiosity prompted her to look over at the pages. It was saying something about One Island she had no idea where that was, but then Nirav reacted with an apology and she rested back into her seat,

"Hm? Oh no don't apologize for that! I think anyone would be curious about what books and writings have to say about their home- that's what I was thinking when I found that one on Ecruteak anyway." Out of habit she sat on her right leg and let the other one dangle off the chair as they got started. Nirav firstly asked her why Entei was her favorite. Koru always had the answer for this it was like habit to say it if someone ever asked her. She confidently smiled while counting on her fingers, "Oh man where to begin! For one thing he's like known as one of the strongest fire type ever! They say that just a roar from him can cause volcanoes to erupt! He's a real powerhouse and not to mention really adorable! Entei represents the very essence of fire, actually-" she goes to flip back to the page on the burned tower in the book, "The old timers back home say that Entei is representative of the fire that burned the tower down. It used to be Brass Tower and before that, well no one knows who Entei was but he and the other beasts of legend rose from the ashes by the power of Ho-Oh!" While excited she did feel a bit sad, "It's pretty sad it all happened in first place though there was no reason for it to..." She was continuing but she started to think about the past with Cyndaquil again...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

[[From Breeding class]]

Quite a nice change in surrounding, isn’t it? After exiting the class, Aiden made his way straight to the library. On his way to here, he had to endure the sound of excited chattering from both boys and girls scattered everywhere he went. Halloween was just around the corner and that seemed to be the only thing everyone talked about for a few days now. Sadly Aiden didn’t share in the excitement too. Back when he was younger than now, he did love halloween for free candies being given out to children and dressing up as your favorite halloween character. After several years passed, though, he had become bored of it, like a kid getting tired of an old gameboy and wanting a new shiny one. He was truly thankful of the silence enforced by the rules of the library. Setting his backpack down on one of the unoccupied tables, Aiden left his stuff there and went to search in the education section for some books about breeding and fairy pokemon. He was only here to finish the homework and review his notes again.

HOWEVER, what he had failed to realize was that things don’t just go according to one’s plan all the time. If only he had stayed at the table a little longer, he would have noticed his backpack shaking slightly from the small amount of movement occurring from the inside before being unzipped only to reveal a wide awake Cleffa. The little fairy pokemon poked her head out of the opening and looked around in eager curiosity. That bean-sized gaze of hers immediately took on a shape of stars as the urge to explore became apparent. The journey at breeding class might have ended but the adventure was just getting started! Try as one might, one couldn’t stop this little explorer once she had set mind on something. Not to delay her plan any longer, Cleffa got out of the bag and jumped down onto the floor before starting to dash to everywhere in the room with no specific direction in mind! Of course, she was not completely a reckless type. She hid every time a human appear and walk towards the direction she happened to be in. Every step she took was as light as feathers lightly kissing the ground. No suspicious sound came from her and she intended to keep it that way until it was time to leave the place. Cleffa soon came across a stool ladder and took the chance to step on it and climb up to the top of a bookshelf. Standing on the top, she felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment traveling through her as her gaze hungrily absorbed the view from above.

‘It was funny how some distance…makes everything seem small.’

‘And the fear that once controlled me…can’t get to me at all!!!!!!’

‘It’s time to see what I can do…’ Traveling around aimlessly, her gaze soon came to an abrupt stop at the familiar figure of a girl she had encountered and befriended long time ago. Though, they had a brief reunite at the house of vicious dragon ruling the sky with an iron fist (Salamence), but as if the fate played a cruel game, the human girl didn’t recognize this cute little knight in shining pink armor at all. Sadness filled her greatly but also fueled her determination to be reunited once again. This fairy knight remembered the girl clearly. Her beauty had never changed by the hand of time, still radiating the cheerfulness and confidence in everything she does.

‘…to test the limit and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules to me…’ Walking over to the other end of the bookshelf, Cleffa readied herself for the things she was about to do. The test of courage, the test of love and friendship; she wasn’t about to give up and let it all be ruined by some distance. Bending her knees slightly, she was ready…. In the count of three…one…two…. Dashing off the ‘lane’, Cleffa made a leapt into the air as the number three was voiced in her mind! Flying through the air!!!!!!!!!

‘IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

[[OOC: please sing the rest of the song if ya want. o_o Don’t know what come over to me. Cleffa is so weird in scary way. –hides under a pillow-]]

Quote:
                                                        "Your homework for this class is actually to look at your pokemon's move which you wrote down on that class and tell me if they have any egg moves, if they don't I want you to look up at least two egg moves it can learn. Extra credit if you can look up two more pokemon either by going outside and scanning them or hitting the library and telling me the same"

User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden, Cleffa, and other kids
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location: Breeding
                                                        ░░██★Attire: School Uniform
                                                        ░░██★OOC:DONE!!!!! -exhausted-

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 8/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncoreSing

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Quote:

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Koru & Nirav
                                            Status : Looking for info on Groudon
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Entering the library Evelyn headed for the books on the Hoenn region. She knew there had to be something on the legendary Pokémon from that region. Scanning the shelves, the Kingdra noted the books on numerous legends and regions. It didn’t take her long before she found a book specifically on the Hoenn regions legends. “This will do. I think…” She thought to herself aloud. Looking over the book, Evelyn picked out a few others before looking for a place to sit. Before that could happen though, her sight fell upon Koru and Nirav.

Adjusting her glasses, Evelyn shifted the books in her arms. Walking over to the pair the Kingdra noted the atmosphere. Speaking of which, that remembered her again of the assignment she came to the library for. Course the books she’d just collected were more than just a reminder. Not that she needed reminding. “Hi Koru, Hi Nirav, you two seem rather depressed. I’m not sure I’d classify it as such but I’m definitely not getting happy vibes.” Evelyn said honestly. “What Pokémon did you guys get for the assignment? I got Groudon, kind of cool seeing as I’m not from the Hoenn region. Not that that would stop me.” She asked with a small smile. Perhaps she could cheer them up. She didn’t like it when people were down.

At that moment however, a flying Cleffa soared off the top of a bookshelf. Where it would land no one would know. However, it was about to be known by the Salamance of the group. It all happened so fast not even Yamask could have stopped it if he had wanted too. Though at the moment, he was safely kept inside his pokéball. That could change whenever he decided it to. All Evelyn could do was stare as the scene unfolded before her.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 306
                                            OOC : Mind if I join! smile
                                            @Xiatian : Nice, Let it go! Best Disney song ever!

DJ Double B
                                            Prairiefox
                                            Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:15 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Raja slowly warmed up to Koru before nuzzling its head into Koru's hand. It certainly helped that this wasn't the first time interacting with the girl. "Vee, Eevee." (Sure, good luck.) He closed his eyes and let himself lay still while the two got to their work.

Lucky for Nirav, Koru didn't seem to mind him zoning out a whole ton. She was ok with him looking into books on home. While he moved it to the side, he did keep it open to flip back to later. There were still a few more pages on his home island he wanted to look at later. Koru seemed to light up - no pun intended - when talking about Entei. Nirav quickly wrote down what she said about it. A roar that can cause volcanoes, the essence of fire, it all sounded cooler than Nirav originally thought it would be. Apparently Ho-Oh, another legendary Nirav was only vaguely familiar with, caused Entei and the other two pokemon to rise from the ashes of the freshly burnt tower. It was definitely sad; the pokemon shouldn't have had to die, but it was sort of their death that made them. "Y-yeah... But good things can come out of bad things, and bad can come out of good sometimes. It is sad though..." Nirav thought to his dad as he spoke. More money was good for the family, but it came at the expense of only seeing him for one month out of the year. Going to Ordell meant an opportunity to go somewhere in life, but it also meant not being able to help the family. His brothers would one day marry, but that also meant seeing them far less. Nothing in life came without cost, and Nirav knew quite a bit about cost.

"Y-you really like fire pokemon, don't you?" Koru was borderline obsessed with the fire type Entei, and had a Cyndaquil, which was another fire type. From the the entrance to the library came Evelyn, who seemed to be picking up on some sad vibes from the two of them. Maybe it was all of the home talk. Eve apparently had gotten Groundon for her assignment and began to ask about theirs. Nirav wasn't too keen on having to talk to even more people, but was at least willing to give some kind of answer. That would be put on hold. Out of nowhere, however, a pink blob plummeted onto the table with a loud slam! "Ah!" he yelped, prompting a sudden, harsh shush from the more than bewildered and increasingly annoyed librarian. Raja shot up from Koru's hand, darting right over to Nirav's lap to hide from whatever in the world just landed on the table. Breath heightened, Nirav looked to Koru, still incredibly startled. "Koru, Raja, tum theek ho?" (Koru, Raja, are you alright?) Raja looked to him, yet again confused. Nirav didn't mean to go back into his home language of Hindi, but he did in the shock of the sudden pokemon on the table. "Duniya mein kya hai...?" (What in the world...?) he said to himself, not yet realizing what language he was speaking.

Inventory
                                Location: Library // Human Company: Koru, Eve// Pokemon Company: Raja, A Cleffa???
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Homesick > Curious > Absolutely Startled
                                OoC: LET IT GOOOOOOOO~ LET IT GOOOOOO~

But I can't wait

Prairiefox

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Library Wιтн:NiravWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Fangirly OOC: BY THE POWER OF HO-OH! ◉

Koru couldn't but think about those pokemon, trapped in that tower awaiting death only to be brought back with new forms, a new life- it was a miracle. Thinking about it that way maybe Cyndaquil was her miracle then? Nirav pointed out that good things and bad things come from each other, and it really made a lot of sense especially in this case, "Yeah I guess that's true. The legendary beasts are really the personification of that....be sure to write that down," she suggested playfully. This was fun studying with someone it had been a while since she did. She didn't really like doing homework with other people she always got off track and the other distracted, but this was fun. Plus Nirav's point did prove something, that if Cyndaquil wasn't abandoned in that place and Koru hadn't experienced what she had they might not be together now, and she can't imagine that. It made her smile knowing she had him. Eveyln made herself know to them and it looked to her like they were a little depressed, and honestly with the talk about dying and being reborn it was a mixed bag of feelings. She leaned back in her chair smiling and trying to balancing on the back legs, "Oh no worries we're working on the history project! Nirav's pokemon is Entei so the story is a little more or less sad I guess. I got Celebi," She started to flutter her fingers as if to razzle dazzle while she said Celebi's name. Eve thought hers was pretty cool since it wasn't from her region, "Sounds pretty cool wonder what it looks like. Mine's a little fairy pokemon from Johto, actually my Uncle lives close to where the folk tales originated so I may give him a call later and ask for a reference on it. Nirav got one of the coolest ones though he got Entei! He's like my number one favorite pokemon ever!" She reverted back to her inner fangirl explaining Entei- even though it was Nirav's pokemon. Nirav noted that she really loved fire types. Koru blinked for a few moments then completely blushed smiling, "Yeah I really do! They're just so cool and powerful. My family is full of fire type specialists and I wanna be like them one day- sometimes I even imagine being a fire pokemon...but that's silly isn't it-!" In her little spout she didn't realize til she looked up that something small and pink was flying through the air. She jumped from her seat as the thing crashed on the table. Raja had ran to Nirav and he started talking to her in another language, but by his tone she got the jist, "I feel like you're asking if I'm okay so yes, yes I am! Hey it's you!" Getting a better look it was the Cleffa she had seen earlier before she left for class, "I saw this Cleffa roaming around the Salamence dorm earlier," It spun around like a ballerina and gave a peace sign in Koru's direction. She was very confused by it's behavior and it was setting to hop in the air again. With that impact and the librarian shushing them even more now Koru lunged forward and grabbed the little pokemon but slid over the table and onto the floor on her back, "Ow..." She slunk up and held it with her hands but it leapt from her grip and clung to her chest as if it was trying to give her a hug, "Aw it's okay little Cleffa," She looked at Eve and Nirav and asked while petting the Cleffa now, "Any idea where this little cutie came from?"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
User Image

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:48 am
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

With two books in one arm, Aiden still continued his search for one more book that would help him understand today’s lesson in breeding class better. He wouldn’t go back to his table until he found it. Those amber orbs skimmed through the name of each books on the shelf before stopping at the words “Pokemon Breeding Basics for Dummies”. He didn’t like the Dummies part at all. Why couldn’t it be written with words like ‘for beginner’ or something that doesn’t sound like an insult to the intelligent of the reader? He had to admit, though, that it probably would give better explanation on the difficult subject than Breeding 101 which definitely was full of complicated words and aimed mainly to educate college students. Absorbed in his own thoughts, Aiden was then completely startled by a sudden loud bang followed closely by a yelp coming from the reading area. He unconsciously jumped from where he stood on a ladder before directing his annoyed glare towards the direction of the commotion. What in the name of galaxy just happened? Luckily he was able to regain his balance. If not, he could’ve fallen down and got hurt from colliding with the floor. Grabbing the book and added it into the stack, Aiden headed back over to his table which was in the same direction where the noise came from. He didn’t plan to stick his nose into other people’s business, despite his building curiosity towards it. However, as soon as he saw that his bag was unzipped and wide open, he began to assume the worse. “Could it be…?” Then he facepalmed. “Dammit, who am I kidding to? Of course, it has to be her…. That little brat. What has she done---”

“Cleffa ~ Clef, clef, cleffa ~” Ooooh, he recognized that sound alright. It hardly could be mistook for anything else. Turning around, he walked off to follow the sound and came closer and closer to a table occupied by three students—one boy and two girls. His eyebrows knitted slightly in worry, but his mind went repeating, “Oh, sh**, sh**, sh**, sh**, sh**, sh**, sh**, sh**!’ Just great. He didn’t want to deal with a group of pissed-off students or make enemies out of them. What should he do? He then took one deep breathe to calm himself as he got alittle more closer to them, before stopping right behind a girl wearing the same house uniform as him. Her back looked familiar but his mind mostly focused on solving the issue at hand, pushing the familiarity aside. Calm down, Aiden. You could do it. You’ve done it twice and you could do it again. Just be confident…and funny.

“Welp, that ‘cutie’ is probably mine by the ‘book’ of it.” A seemingly easy-going smile would greet them when they finally noticed his presence. He was still holding a stack of books which he had completely forgotten until using the pun. His gaze traveled to each of their face and never strayed away as he maintained his laid-back demeanor.

‘“Sorry for ‘‘crash’ing the party. ” Literally, he might add but it wouldn’t be funny if he did so. That wasn't how a joke works. “Cleffa here is quite a klutz. Was wondering what the noise is all about, guess she can’t find the right ‘‘volume’‘ her-‘shelf.

“I really should have my eyes ‘‘check out’ after this since I lost ‘cite’ of her too often. Anyway, mind handing her over to me? Let’s be ‘‘chill’ and start this over differently. Name’s Aiden, and you all?”

Quote:
                                                        "Your homework for this class is actually to look at your pokemon's move which you wrote down on that class and tell me if they have any egg moves, if they don't I want you to look up at least two egg moves it can learn. Extra credit if you can look up two more pokemon either by going outside and scanning them or hitting the library and telling me the same"

User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden, Cleffa, and other kids
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location: Library
                                                        ░░██★Attire: School Uniform
                                                        ░░██★OOC:

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 8/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncoreSing

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Prairiefox

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:06 pm
void post ( I keep posting in the wrong place..fml crying )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Koru, Nirav, Aiden
                                            Status : Looking for info on Groudon
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Evelyn chuckled at Koru’s reply. Seeing as both Pokémon were from the same region as Koru it made sense that she was so interested in both of them. Celebi was a pretty amazing Pokémon. It was after all a time traveler and protector of the forest or so her mother would tell her stories about it. Though it was clear which Pokémon was Koru’s favourite. Entei the fire Pokémon, course Evelyn didn’t know much about Entei herself. However she didn’t have time mention anything about Celebi or Entei.

With a loud slam from something pink, a yelp from Nirav, and a panic from both Raja and Koru; Evelyn took a breath. She noted that Nirav slipped into his native language and that the pink Pokémon was a Cleffa. A baby Pokémon to be exact… When Koru mentioned she saw it roaming around earlier, Evelyn looked around. “It must belong to someone in your house then.” She said while looking for the familiar Salamence colors. “I can’t say who though…” She added. Though when the Cleffa made its audible sounds a student with those exact colors appeared.

The student at first glanced looked like they could pass as a girl. Though Evelyn could tell from the uniform that wasn’t the case. When he spoke thought the Kingdra kind of wondered what all the puns were meant for. Perhaps he was just nervous to talk to them… If he was he didn’t look like it. Though, it was kind of funny considering they were in a library and his Cleffa really had crashed in on them. After he was done talking he said his name was Aiden. With a smile Evelyn was quick to answer. “Hello Aiden, I’m Evelyn… Eve… or Evy, just like Raja here.” She said brightly gesturing to the Eevee hiding on Nirav’s lap. It was probably the first time she’d gave an introduction with an actual Eevee present. “Cute Cleffa you got with you.” She added it was only a baby after all. The normal type meant no harm by what it did. She must have been excited to see a familiar face (Koru).

“So what brings you to the library Aiden?” Evelyn asked curiously. He wasn’t in their history class from what she saw. So he had to have another class. It was always interesting to see what other classes were up too.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 396
                                            OOC : - - -

DJ Double B
                                            Prairiefox
                                            Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Nirav slowly began to calm down after the sudden Cleffa landed on the table. It seemed that Koru already knew this pokemon. Nirav quietly brought out his pokedex and scanned it, quietly reading its description. Cleffa: The Star-Shape Pokemon. Rather ironically, they were associated with meteors, large rocks that suddenly fell from the sky and completely diverted your attention from your work. As the trio wondered where the pokemon might have come from and who it belonged to, a boy strolled over to them with a simple smile on his face. Did he not realize what had just happened?

It became apparent that this Cleffa belonged to the guy who just walked over. Nirav didn't recognize him; maybe he was new? Or simply not in his classes? The new boy started making jokes, not seeming super apologetic for freaking everyone out. Nirav came here to get work done and instead, he got distractions and book puns. Eventually, he introduced himself as Aiden. Evelyn introduced herself, comparing her own name to Nirav's Eevee. Raja looked over as he was mentioned. Nirav could feel his pokemon slowly release tension after the fright, but was certainly not happy to have been disturbed so suddenly by this Cleffa. Nirav figured he should still introduce himself at least. "Nirav Goto," he quietly told the boy as he started to put his things back in order. At least Cleffa wasn't heavy enough to damage anything. His notes on Entei were still in tact, and they immediately went right into a folder for save keeping. Maybe he could think about the family project while Aiden joked around. He paid attention to the conversation for now, however. He had time to think about it while he went to find the Open Grasslands. But how would he be able to talk to Koru about Entei? All the information she had was super useful until everything was interrupted.

Inventory
                                Location: Library // Human Company: Koru, Eve, Aiden // Pokemon Company: Raja, Cleffa
                                Outfit: School Uniform, + weird jacket // Mood: Very Startled > Calmer > Annoyed
                                OoC:

But I can't wait

Prairiefox

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items