Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:48 am
SpazzticPanda1311
[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus listened as Ray gave his answer giving a small chuckle when he told him what had happened when he gave Rey a dry berry "Valiant's the same way about sweet things..we had some dried pecha berries on the train ride to lamia district, he almost threw them out the window...it's kinda weird how they always seem to like one flavor but also like completely hate another one"
Marcus had always wondered why pokemon acted that way. He thought it might have to do with breeding (just cause everything did) but he had no real way of knowing.
He knew somethings about pokemon, mostly what he could learn from documentaries. He knew a bit about the enviroment rufflets were native to for intance, knew about their claws and how well they could see (basically everything that had been noticed in the documentary) He knew they were an all male species.
But he had no clue what attacks they could learn, or what egg group they belonged to or what it's type really meant.
He still had a lot to learn, it was why he came to the academy. Their resources would do far more to help him learn than netflix and the national geographic's nature channel could. He was sure of that. Dodumentaries tended to be themed and general in their information (for examply the documentary on bird pokemon only covered bird species and gave general information on them without going too deep)
He smiled a geniunine friendly smile when Ray revealed he was from Sinnoh. Happy that they had that in common.

"No kiddin', I'm from Eterna City, Sinnoh"
He didn't prode as to where his newfound friend was from, Ray seemed to want to change the subject. Marcus didn't wan Ray to be nervous so he went along, letting Ray lead the conversation.
"Yeah I got a slakoth" he said taking out a nest ball and releasing Valiant who came out in a beam of red light..sleeping. Marcus adjusted him in his arms so that he was holding him.although he had to put his uniform down on the floor for that. He was happy to answer Ray's inquiries, after all he liked talking about pokemon..especially his own.
"They sleep for up to twenty hours a day...only eat once a day too. It'll be the oposite when he evolves thou. There were some Vigoroth in his troop in Eterna forest those things get rowdy"
Here he stopped to pet his Slakoth, smiling down in a way that belied the annoyance and aprehension he had voiced.
Valiant would get hard to train, he knew that but Marcus honestly couldn't ask for another partner. He had gotten really attached to him in the weeks after he had captured him. Although that was probably because he had been watching their troop for months. He knew Valiant, his personality and quirks even before he captured him.
He was more quiet now but still amicable, Rey seemed to have something weighing on him through the conversation...or maybe he just spooked easy, either way Marcus didn't want to make the conversation overwhelming for him.

"Naaah"
he said easily when Ray blushed and tried to joke back, saying that Rey would steal the show. "You've probably got some moves to steal the show"
He was glad when Ray smiled, even if it was small he could tell it was genuine, and found himself smiling back outright laughing at the interaction between him and the eaglet pokemon.
"I mean we can now, I think that was the lunch bell." he said as Ray eating was brought up "You wanna grab a bite? "
Marcus had been thinking of looking around the academy (he still didn't even know where the cafe was) and maybe finding a nice place to eat maybe the garden again or the courtyard..or even try to find a way into the campsite again..but since he had started talking to Ray going for lunch seemed like a plan.

"Or you can go catch up with your friend if you want, I mean I don't wanna keep you if ya got plans"
He didn't want to push his plans on Rey, if he wanted to retire Marcus would respect that and meet up with him later (especially because he felt kinda bad he had taken Ray from the girl he had been talking. He had waited to introduce himself to her too but she had left), but if the Ray wanted to hang out some more Marcus would be happy to.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        ↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

(information on pokemon behaviour comes from Bulbapedia)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:58 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris didn't look away and was very quiet for the rest of the class. Well she tried to speak previously and look for others to hang around as well but she couldn't see Alana, Koru was talking to another person -she didn't want to interrupt-, Silvano and Maria and that Eve girl from history was talking too -definitely couldn't interrupt them.- Iris just sat down holding her uniform as she turned to stuff it into her bag.

When Iris did look up, it was when the teacher was announcing that the class was over for the day. That meant it was time for lunch and then... whatever happens after gym and lunch. Iris looked around again, she could see Silvano looking at her and Niara. Iris waved to him for his attention. However she was surprised when instead he had a look on his face and then turned and walked away without approaching them.

Did I do something wrong? Iris stood there, trying to understand what had just happened. Maybe he didn't see me and just went to get lunch, expecting me and Niara to meet him there. Maybe he's going to have lunch with Maria. I couldn't interrupt that..that would be rude.

Iris thought that until she realized that Maria was still in the gym class like she was. Silvano had left on his own.

Maybe he had to use the bathroom.... Iris folded her arms, But that doesn't explain that look at all. I did something wrong. I just know I did. But what?

Iris looked crestfallen as she walked out of the classroom. She didn't even check to see if Niara was following her. With her luck, Niara had already left or going elsewhere.

I'm sorry...I don't know what I did wrong..

[[Exit to Lunch}}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Gym class
Mood: cat_redface
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:22 am
User ImageUser Image
CHARIZARD HSE : Gymnasium : Flare, teacher, classmates : xxx

Upon her and her trainer's return, Flare cautiously watched Marco's Charmander as the boy who had picked him up to calm him, put him down once again. The female fire lizard initially pulled back as she thought the male Pokemon was going to come at her, only for her to stop as he did after his trainer asked him to. Flare was quite confused as to why he wanted to be so close to her. When he waved to her, she hesitantly waved back, still not really looking at him but noticing his tail enthusiastically wave his tail back and forth as he did so. She still didn't quite get it, but at least she understood that she couldn't be a bad or scary Pokemon with him looking so energetically happy.

The pink-haired girl nodded when Marco had asked if they could go to the cafeteria. She was getting pretty hungry herself, so there were no objections. "Aye! Cafeteria it is! I'll follow yer lead!" Ready to walk with books in her grasp, Tera found it somewhat difficult to balance them and Flare tugging at her skirt with every step she made. Usually she'd match her walking pace to Flare's so that no accidents would happen, but this was quite hard to do with somethings of the books weight to carry as well. "Hey Flare, mind easing up a bit? It's kinda hard to walk like this with the books." Flare reluctantly released her grip from her trainer's skirt to walk along side the others as they exited the gym, still vigilantly watching the other Charmander for any sudden movements.

[[Sorry for the wait! I wasn't feeling well all weekend m(_ _;; )m]]
                                                        [[Exit following Marco and his Charmander]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:18 am
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elena was happy to see her students were introducing themselves but wondered if the ones who only left were upset with her or something else. One boy simply collected his uniform from her Pokemon and then left. At least Maria and Eve were nice and she looked forward to seeing them in class next time. She hoped her other students had their enthusiasm. But her train of thought was broken by an announcement of a meeting in the auditorium. She didn't remember anything about this. Maybe she missed a memo? I guess it's time to go to the auditorium.

She hugged Plushie, her best friend for the longest time in her life, then returned him and Armaldo to their pokeballs, leaving Rhonda out with her to follow her since she didn't take up a lot of space like the other two. She went to drop off the attendance sheet in her office as well as the leftover uniforms then went to the auditorium, wondering what needed this meeting today.

- - - - -

Niara was glad to have made it to this class. Miss Annesse seemed really nice and it looked like a few others liked her too. And her Pokemon were awesome, too. She especially liked the Chesnaught. He looked so big and happy. She started to want one for herself. She thought it was cute she named him Plushie, too.

After introducing herself to the teacher, the announcement came and she collected Mitus to go to the auditorium. She wondered what was happening there

[both exit to auditorium]
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

murruelecreuset
X Kaos X

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:46 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: Sad, Depressed, Confused II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: Gym II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), Marcus II ▪Word Count: 944 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray was glad that Koru at least thought the were friends, he was relieved in a way. He scratched his cheek softly, a bit embarrassed. He knows he shouldn't be embarrassed or anything but he was. He was just glad that Koru was smiling now, he didn't like it when she had looked so... lifeless and worried earlier. He swore that Koru had started to say something, but unfortunately Rey seemed to interrupt her. Once things settled down, and Marcus finished speaking, he turned to see Koru rushing off. He opened his mouth to speak, but shut it quickly. Had he scared her off? He didn't mean to brush her off or anything, he just assumed that she'd join in the conversation... he looked at the floor sadly, that's what he gets for just assuming things. He should have known better, besides he had just met Koru so he didn't know much about her after all. He just continued to watch as her figure disappeared out the door. Ray didn't want to admit it, but he felt guilty, he hadn't meant to make her leave like that. A sigh escaped his lips, before his attention was drawn back to the other boy next to him. He'd have to try and at least make up with Koru later when he saw her again. For now he should at least finish his conversation with Marcus. It would be rude to just run off after all.

Ray blinked a bit when Marcus told him the story about the berry incident. He could imagine the pokemon just chucking the berry as far as possible before giving his trainer an annoyed look. He smiled softly, "yeah, pokemon are weird... but that's what makes them so interesting" he added. It was nice to talk about pokemon like this, and for some reason conversation came a bit more smoothly for him this time around. Maybe it was because they had similar things in common? Then again, Ray could just be jumping to conclusions, after all that's all that he seemed to do lately. When the boy mentioned he was from Sinnoh too, he raised a brow. So they were from the same region, that was an interesting things to know. He's never been to a lot of places outside his own hometown, and he was curious "Eterna City huh... um... what's it like? I've never really er... been to many places" he said shyly, scratching his cheek lightly. He was curious, was it sunny there? Maybe it was surrounded by desert sands or volcanic ash. He didn't know much about other cities within his region, which was sort of depressing. However, that was part of the reason he came here to learn, well that and to follow his sisters footsteps.

It was then that he confirmed that he had did indeed have a Slaktoth, and when he released his pokemon he was surprised to see it. It looked similarly to how it did in books he had read, but to see it in person was a lot more interesting. It was sort of funny to see Marcus try to hold the sleeping pokemon, after all it was almost as big as him. He turned his attention towards Marcus again and nodded. To sleep for that long, and only eat once a day how could it even get through a pokemon battle? That's when he stated that when they evolve they do the opposite, at least then he'd be a lot more active. It was then he commented on his earlier fail of a joke and stated that he'd probably have some moves to steal the show. He blushed, rubbing the back of his head a bit embarrassed again "I... I don't know about that" he stated bashfully.

He blushed again as Marcus laughed at Rey and his reaction, "it's not funny" he whined. However, when he stated that the lunch bell rang he blinked. That was fast, and then when he asked if he wanted to get a bite he was surprised. He didn't think anyone other than Koru would ask him that. Maybe he could introduce Koru to Marcus, then they could all be friends. However, his thoughts went back to his sister again. Friends, was he allowed to have friends? Would his sister be ok with that? He felt a bit light headed, and he did feel sort of ill for a moment there. His skin paled a bit, and he shook his head "no no it's ok, I don't have plans-" he stopped, placing a hand on his head lightly. Why was everything getting all fuzzy? It felt like the world was spinning, and different thoughts popped into his head 'can you really be relaxed like this? Do you have the right to live your life happy, when your sister suffered?' the voice in his head chimed. He staggered for a moment "don't have plans... I... happy to..." he muttered, before everything went black.

Ray didn't know if he had just had a moment of panic, or what because the next thing he knew he was laying on the ground light invading his eyes. He flinched, and closed his eyes before groaning softly. Rey seemed to be fanning him with his wings, and Ray sheepishly looked to the side. He was still in the gym, but what exactly happened? He stomach grumbled loudly, and he blushed. He hadn't been sleeping at all lately, and to top it off he was late so he hadn't gotten any breakfast or anything. Did he just pass out "wha... what just happened?" he asked weakly.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: I'm super duper sorry for such a late reply! School just totally got out of control and I literally had 4 exams and 2 quizzes one week, and then the next week I had another exam as well as an anatomy lab practical, and then I had to drive home for thanksgiving and just haven't had time to post until now >~< IM SO SORRY ;A; I also just had it so he passed out due to lack of sleep/food to explain why they missed the clubs announcement I hope that's ok))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs:
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: 6,793

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:25 am
User Image

▪Mood: Alarmed, extremely Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), other students/teacherII ▪Word Count: 295

Skylar simply watched from afar, not really caring what the other students were doing. However, when the door opened she noticed Marco walking in depressed. She just sighed, if what she said made him depressed that wasn't her problem, nope not her problem at all. She looked up again, seriously he looked like he just kicked a puppy and got run over by a train. She bit the bottom of her lip, she hadn't been that harsh on him right? She was stating facts, and facts were facts. She crossed her arms, no way she was responsible for that, nope not her fault. She just tossed the thoughts aside, it didn't matter to her anyways. It was then she heard a rather loud thump as the boy fell, and books were spewed everywhere onto the floor. She had warned him to be careful, what a clutz. She watched as others flocked to help him, but she already know people didn't just help for no reason. It just wasn't logical, people always had other reasons for doing what they did.

After the boy seemed to get his things together, the teacher explained to them not to be late, and that they should be ready for class on time. Skylar just sighed, well she'd have to get her leg healed first of course. With that, she looked up as one of the teachers pokemon handed her a gym uniform and she took it gracefully. It was then that class was over, and she stood up weakly. She as one of the last few to leave, not that she cared. However, she'd have to make her way for an announcement that was apparently being held. She sighed, this was going to be a long a** day.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,241 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:18 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:27 am
User Image

|Location Gym|Wearing Autumn Gym Uniform|Mood Nervous|

ffffffPhoebe yawned as she ate at her cereal in the cafeteria, she had stayed up late with Fireball. She had gone to the dorm's bathroom after feeding him two of the rare candies she obtained and tried out the move he should of learned since he was level seven now. Turning on the water, she asked him to try our Ember. It seemed to take a minute, but out came a small burst of fire from the pokemon's mouth. They both were so excited over this and Phoebe almost fell from jumping on her pajama pant's leg. Before going to bed, she wanted to study a bit more on the notes she took in her classes. She wanted to try and have some of the egg groups memorized, as she felt they would be on a test or quiz soon enough. Though now she felt what she needed to do was nap. Her head laid on her arm, hand his holding the spoon, as she started to doze off. It wasn't until she heard passing students say that today they all had gym did she spring up and quickly attempt to finish her breakfast.

She had forgotten all about gym class! The whole class had to take it together, she thought every other day but she could be wrong. Phoebe picked up her back and Fireball, making a mad dash for her dorm. She was surprised last night to see she shared a dorm with Chessebelle, but the two didn't say much. She was sure they both were tired from their day, only Phoebe had a mission in mind. Once in her dorm, she changed into her gym uniform and zipped the jacket up. It was a bit chilly outside for her, last thing Phoebe wanted was to catch a cold. She didn't even know where the nurse's office was on campus. She'd have to ask around or maybe there was a map somewhere.

Phoebe wasn't in much of a rush anymore now that she was in the right uniform for the class. She and Fireball walked to the gym and were surprised to see they were one of the first students there. Perhaps her sense of time was wrong because she was sure she'd be late. Though, yesterday she thought the same for Breeding class and was happy to find out she was wrong. She still had her bag on her and decided perhaps setting it to the side and out of the way was best. Fireball seemed to want to stay with it so she gave a small laugh and let him. Since she didn't see anyone she knew in the class right now, Phoebe saw ti best to just stay and hang out with Fireball for a bit longer.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/3
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

For Ava and her Joltik, the morning was a little uneventful. She woke up, listened to some voice messages from mom, and had breakfast. What she was really looking forward to today was Gym class. With her athletic clothes on and her pokemon on her shoulder, the young girl had some spring in her step as she made her way to the gymnasium. Whether it was outdoors or indoors, she always had fun with it. It was gym! How could anyone not enjoy themselves playing games and sports with their friends? Following various maps of the school posted throughout, she was able to find Gym in a more timely manner than she had with her Outdoors class. The maps she had received before her arrival made the school look like one large, confusing maze. In actuality, it wasn't so bad. It was just a different area of the school than where Ava had gone before. She wished she had someone to ask about though, someone her age. She didn't know too much about her roommates, else she would've suggested walking together. It was intimidating to be alone.

Nevertheless, Ava managed to find the gymnasium. To her surprise, she was one of the first people here. Another girl, one that Ava didn't recognize, and her Charmander. Ava couldn't help a smile. She wasn't big on Charmanders, but they were undeniably cute. She walked on over to the girl with a smile. "Are you here for gym too? I'm Ava. What's your name?" Talking to someone in her class was far, far better than standing around alone. Besides, if she didn't know her now, she more than likely would be getting to know her as the year went on. Through this introduction, her joltik remained still on the front of her blazer. Maybe if he didn't move, people wouldn't come up to him. Or, so he thought at least.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SoundVVave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:20 pm
]
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

When Chael came in, it looked like he had gotten into an angry contest with a Primape and won. He cracked his knuckles and took deep breaths. Ohhhhh, the moment class was over he was going to battle that snob and make her regret harassing him. He didn't want a fight. It was Faye that told him to get rid of Nysa. It was Faye that told everyone at lunch that he came from a broken home of cheaters and messy divorces. Chael wanted to be left alone- and he'd send that stupid girl that message when they met up after class. For now, he had to calm down. It was probably normal to feel what he was feeling.

As for his Pinsir, he had absolutely no intention of sending her out. Nysa was harmless but damn if she didn't have a short temper when people messed with her trainer. Chael would need to decline sending her out because he didn't want anyone seeing her that angry. Better to save that for the battle anyways. Actually, besides having borrowed Rufus to catch Nysa, he had never actually battled before. Lovely. At least he remembered her moves from breeding class.

Wow. That class actually paid off.

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Murder? Murder.
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC: And let the students flip.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:45 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When Iris finally stepped into the gymnasium after the locker room, she was dressed in her gym clothes. The jacket and shirt were baggy on her body with the sleeves of the jacket being too long on her arms. But at least it was warm. Iris was curious about a lot of things at this point. What was class going to be about? Where were more of her friends? Was there going to be any club activities today? How was Amirah going to handle a pokemon battle against a Pinsir. Especially with Faye being...well Faye.

Iris sighed as she sat down in started to stretch. Out of their pokeballs, Bebe started to stretch as well. Little grunts were heard as the Flabebe stretched from side to side. Ling was flapping her wings and then stretching them out that way as she kinda mimicked Iris. Iris was stretched her arms out when she spotted Phoebe."

"Hi Phoebe!" Iris said cheerfully as her arms was still up in the air, and her using that hand to wave. "Ready for class?" Hearing that Phoebe was around, Bebe stopped stretching to meet the girl's Charmander. Bebe promptly greeted the pokemon as she greeted the others.

Iris just turn her head slightly and she was waving to Chael who entered the room..."Hi...." Her hand went down the moment she saw his expression. She started to shrunk away at how angry he looked. Immediately her worry was him lashing out her. It wouldn't be the first time it had happened to her. "Maybe I'll say hi...later... like tomorrow..."

Bebe looked at Iris as the girl started to go to NDR (not doing right...). Her arms were down and her eyes looked afraid as she turned away from the source of the problem. Bebe looked at Fireball and then pointed to Iris, wanting the fire pokemon to greet her trainer. Nothing cheered up Iris quick like pokemon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
DJ Double B
SoundVVave
Erkowan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Gym : Flare, Hoppu and classmates : xxx

Looking at the time on her PokeGear, she noticed that she wouldn't have enough time to wait in line for her food and it eat it before class started. Sadly for her she only realized this when she was halfway to the cafeteria, but at least she noticed before she actually got there. After her realization, the Charizard house student made a hasty U-turn for the gym class. "Hold on tight guys!" The girl warned her Pokemon, grabbing her Charmander in her arms as she uttered those words. The Natu grabbed his trainer topknot as she ran full speed in another direction. Tera chuckled as she ran; she might not have had time for her early forest walk but she sure made up for it with this morning run!

"MADE IT!" She exclaimed as she put her hands up in the air and ran through the gym's doors as if she ran passed a finish line to a race. Though she wasn't all too sure if she did actually make it in time, it didn't change the fact that she was now in the gymnasium. Unexpectedly more tired than usual, the green eyed girl set her sights on the bleachers to lie on before she collapsed right before reaching them. She slowly got up to lie on the nearest bleacher taking in glances of the worried faces of her Pokemon. "Haha... Don't worry guys! Gimme five minutes and I'll be good as new!" She reassured them, though she wasn't too sure if she'd make good on her word. Not having a meal before this didn't help her recovery, but she was going to get there... eventually.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

|Location Gym|Wearing Autumn Gym Uniform|Mood Content|

ffffffPhoebe looked up from Fireball when a girl came up to her with a pokemon on her shoulder. It was a bug type and yellow, she personally found it adorable! She forgot to speak for a second, looking at the cute pokemon. "Oh, uh, my name is Phoebe! This is Fireball, its nice to meet you," she offered a small smile as Fireball rushed up to see the young trainer in front of his. "I'm sorry I didn't answer right away," she paused for a moment and took her pokegear from her bag, "I've never seen that pokemon on your shoulder, its adorable. Do you mind if I scan it..?" Phoebe didn't think people would have an issue as long as you asked. Randomly scanning someone pokemon just seemed a little off to her. She hoped Ava wouldn't mind her asking. Looking around, more and more people were showing up to class. One being that Chael boy from her two classes. He looked really mad right now and his Pinsir was no where to be seen; she probably was in her pokeball. Phoebe knew Pinsir, seeing it before with a trainer her mother was doing work for. Either way, she wasn't about to go over to him. He reminded her of a mad Tauros and she wouldn't even go near a calm one.

Another classmate came up to her and she offered a small wave and smile back. She didn't talk to Iris much, but she seemed really nice. "Yeah, I hope I don't fall over though. I've never been much of a runner," Phoebe laughed and rubbed her arm. Fireball seemed busy with Bebe now, happy there was a pokemon on his level to play and talk with. Iris' attention went to Chael for a moment before going off into her own world after seeing his expression. She didn't really blame the girl, it was a scary expression. Fireball noticed Bebe's movements and toddled his way over to Iris' feet, patting his tummy before making a funny face up at her. He understood what Bebe meant and figured he'd give it a try. Phoebe just laughed at his cuteness, "Oh, and Fireball finally learned Ember! I'm surprised he isn't just using it willynilly right now actually," she trailed off. She waited for a moment before asking, "Aren't you and Chael in the same house? Do you know what's got him crabby?"

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1