Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Breeding Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 pm
On Time
Tsuki the Fated Wind

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The forest is on the off campus area so I'd head to the courtyard" Harvey said handing Chael one of the syllabus. The stapled pieces of paper held the assingments and lessons for the year as well as the policies for disability services behavior in class and academic honesty. It also had the website and suggested reading materials and other sites that could help them study, office hours and his contact information in case something needed to be discussed.
Harvey liked resources and things that made work easier. He also loved the topic he taught, both things showed in his curriculum.
"it connects the on campus and off campus areas from there you'll see the dorm buildings. Go the opposite way off those and you should find your way there. If you reach the campsite, you've gone too far." He suddenly thought of something else and addressed the students that hadn't left yet "If you guys wanna scan either Broski or Samantha for your assignment. You can go right ahead. They're nothing but friendly"
His pokemon both smiled at the students at their trainer's words. Well, Samantha smiled Broski smirked. Harvey knew most students would be more likely to approach the calm slowking. Broski wasn't violent, he was playful and social by nature but some kids could be intimidated by how active he was.
He wondered how many students would look up the pokemon's egg group in books and which would opt for a computer.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:31 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Annoyed
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

"Thank you." Chael said as he skimmed the suggested reading with one ear paying attention. Go to the courtyard and then go the opposite way facing the dorm buildings. It seemed forward enough, though time might seem to be against him today. The boy tossed his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of class without any further delay, ignoring his classmates from then on. Nysa followed close behind to protect her trainer, the Pinsir turning her head only once to get a final look at the humans she would be spending time with. At the very least she hadn't gotten any complaints here for merely taking up space. She was Brave but even she had weaknesses in her armor.

Chael intended to more so look at and scan any wild Pokemon that he could find. It was less about catching a partner and more about trying to get good intel on what they may end up using on their team. He had noticed that capturing a bird after the starter seemed customary, for air protection or scouting, they served their niche well. But Chael wanted to be ultra decisive in his choice. It wouldn't serve him well if he had a team full of bug Pokemon.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Where would I find a stone on campus...?
Mood: Curious
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

(exit)  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Breeding Classxxxxxxxx who Students, Mr. Bennet and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxCerulean hues listed over to Kirsi and her question. It was a good one, after all. She thought a mix of Lillipups and Growlithes would be adorable, so why wouldn't it happen? She listened the Mr. Bennet as he commented on Chael's story about his Pinsir, her attention mainly grabbed by his last few comments about pokemon being able to leave whenever they wanted to. Chessebelle never really thought about it, but she supposed the clumsy flapping that Don could do would be enough to run away if he really wanted to. Maybe he was waiting for the perfect moment to break her heart... or maybe he just didn't want to admit he actually somewhat liked his trainer. Once the teacher returned his attention to Kirsi, the girl began to make notes--even though she didn't really understand why the mother of the pokemon as so dominant. She supposed that maybe in her later years she'd figure it out, but for now it'd just have to be taken as an ultimate and unquestionable truth of the matter. Her thoughts began to wander to her little Murkrow's mother and her Adamant nature. A small chuckle escaped her lips at the thought of the tiny boss-like pokemon. However, her imagination faltered when the topic of the everstone was brought up. She nodded along with Mr. Bennet's lecture and wondered which of Don's parents had his nature. She still liked the idea of his mom being a bossy adamant Murkrow, so she decided she would think of her as his mother.

xxxChessebelle opened her mouth to answer but faltered when Chael decided to answer. She shrugged it off and figured she'd answer another question later, but before she could, the bell had rung. "Oh well." She murmured to herself, figuring she'd just have to make up for it tomorrow, smiling as Don sat up and stretched his wings, looking at her expectantly. The girl packed her things up, listening to Mr. Bennet's instructions for the homework, thinking about heading to the library to look up information for the extra credit--even though she kind of just assumed a lot of bird-like pokemon could breed with one another anyways. She stood up, Don flapping his little wings and making it to his favorite perch on her shoulder with a little help from his trainer. Chessebelle smiled softly at Mr. Bennet as she took her copy of the syllabus and made her way out of the classroom, taking the time to scan Samatha and Broski before leaving. She wandered if she should go to the forest and scan a pokemon for the homework--and possibly catch a new partner?--or go to the library for the information on the egg groups. Either way, she made her way out of the classroom and down the hall, figuring that she'd get to the library and if she had time go to the forest. She had Mr. Bennet's pokemon, so if she didn't make it, at least she had a back up plan.

e x i t

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Mr. Bennet, Phoebe
                                          Status : Unsettled... Why would anyone be that cruel...?
                                          Wearing : Uniform

Maria listened to Mr. Harvey as he talked about how Pokémon would let you know when they weren’t happy. She agreed with that for sure. Lillipup was the reason she took battle class. She’d never have taken it otherwise. As far as the Riolu went, Maria didn’t like the way Chael sounded about it. The poor thing had probably not liked something he did. He didn’t seem like the greatest individual. Of course Maria would give him the benefit of the doubt since she didn’t know him personal. However, there was always a breaking point.

Taking some notes down about the how the genetics of Pokémon, Maria saw Phoebe pass a note to her. Reading it, the Flygon smiled before writing back. ‘That’s okay. I’m in Battle class. This morning the Battle class and Outdoors class were combined, which was kind of interesting. No, the joke was actually pretty good. Tomorrow sounds great, I’ll see about asking my roommate and an old friend of mine. It can be a Poké play date!’ Passing her reply back to Phoebe she smiled.

Turning her attention back to Mr. Harvey, Maria took notes on the everstone figuring it had to be important. She also included notes on the Eevee forms and how they worked as well. She couldn’t help but smile at the thought of Samantha having an egg with Mr. Reyes Garchomp. Certainly wasn’t likely. When Mr. Harvey asked everyone to share the nature of their Pokémon, Maria stayed quiet. She figured since Lillipup was used in the example she didn’t have to share. Everyone already knew.

Next thing Maria knew the bell signaled the end of class. Of course they’d have to do all the worksheets that they were given which wasn’t overly hard. Writing down what she needed to do for her homework, she figured she could work away on that since she didn’t have any other plans. Maybe she could scan some wild Pokémon and use them for her assignment. Packing her stuff up, Maria looked back to Phoebe. “Hey Phoebe, here take my number.” She said writing it down before passing it to her. “That way we can figure out a spot to hang out and you’ll be able to contact me.” She added with a smile. Each student had a Pokégear that came complete with a number that way people could contact each other around campus. It was a great way to keep in touch with people who weren’t in the same house.

Hearing Mr. Harvey say they could scan his Pokémon, Maria took the time to do that. Quickly writing it down on a spare piece of paper she figured she might use them. Then again she might find other Pokémon to scan for her assignment. With that Maria headed out of the classroom to spend the rest of her afternoon working on her homework. Lillipup gave a farewell bark to Phoebe and Charmander before following after her trainer.

(Exit)

PARTY
                                          User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 493
                                          OOC : ---

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                          Mr. Harvey Bennet
                                          SoundVVave
                                          Phoebe Amere

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image

|Location Breeding Class-Library|Wearing Kingdra Unifom|Mood Curious|

ffffffPhoebe felt her lips curl into a smile when the teacher said they could draw their pokemon in the small box on the sheet. She had never gotten the chance to sketch Fireball yet so this was perfect. She quickly wrote down Fireball's egg group with the rest of his information. She knew somewhat about egg groups, it was an important part of breeding, so she figured she'd be able to do this if she could find a book on dragon and field egg groups. The second sheet sounded a bit more complicated at first, but she already had scanned a few pokemon. All it was is who would pass down what, it didn't seem like it would be that hard once she got all the information. The bell rang and Phoebe stepped up to get her syllabus from Sam. She nodded her head in thanks to the pokemon and went back to her desk, collecting her things as Fireball spent a few moments with Maria's Lillipup. She slipped it into the binder she had for this class and looked it over. It seemed this class was going to be a lot of fun! Phoebe noticed the note on her desk and read it over before smiling to Maria, "That sounds great! I hope they can come, the more the merrier."

Phoebe nodded and quickly entered in Maria's number in her gear, "Okay, I'll talk to you later! " She moved her bag over her shoulder and across her chest, placing her binder in the bag. It wasn't until after most of the class left she noticed her plans for the afternoon were gone. She didn't want to bother Maria now that she had gone, so Phoebe decided to head to the library and find the breeding section. If she could get her school work done, that'd be one less thing to do after dinner. Picking up Fireball, she made her way to the library, she saw it on her way to Performance class earlier. She was sure she remembered the way

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 5
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
---
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/5
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:40 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi twisted her mouth up, not happy with the answer to her question at all. That was so...not as exciting as she thought. It would make this class easier though, since it would be a cinch to guess what would hatch from an egg. Though she kinda wished Mister Bennet would stop talking about Chance and lillipup...mating. Either way, she did her best to write down everything, her originally precise notes growing sloppy as she rushed to cram everything in. Without much basic knowledge, it was tough to anticipate how she had to organize it, so she had ideas and notes criss-crossing and arrows pointing to scribbles all over the page.

At the very end, Professor Bennet told Kirsi Chance's egg group. She made sure to write it down. Chance shifted a bit when his name was said, watching the teacher. Of course, the growlithe had no idea what was being said. But he definitely knew it was about him. In fact, he'd heard his name several times this whole lecture. He was proud of himself for being able to sit so still and not squirm at all.

And finally, class was dismissed. "Okay Chance." Chance stood and trotted out from under the desk, shaking himself. Kirsi put her notebook in her backpack and pulled it up on her shoulders. "Thanks for class Mister- Professor Bennet," she said, taking the syllabus and leaving with Chance at her heels.

While she wanted to make friends, Kirsi was more worried about being so behind, and headed right for the library to do what she could about catching up and finishing this homework.

[ Exit to library ]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:04 am
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : No one at the moment
                                          Wearing : Uniform with a high ponytail

Maria walked down the halls to breeding class after having lunch in the cafeteria. Espurr had found a spot on Lillipup’s back and they were running through the halls. The brunette couldn’t help but smile at how the two acted together. Getting to the door, Lillipup put on the breaks. Espurr held on tight as they came to a stop. “Easy there Lillipup.” Maria said with a small chuckle. “Pup.” (I am.) The pup barked back with a wag of her tail. Opening the door Maria let Lillipup charge in first before following in afterward.

Finding her usual seat, Maria got her things out of her bag. Lillipup found a spot next to her trainer’s feet as she let her friend slide off her back. Laying down she figured she might as well take a nap after the long day they’d had. Espurr on the other hand looked up at Maria before attempting to club the chair. “Espurr,” Maria smiled as she helped the psychic type up. “There you go.” Espurr gave a seemingly cheery smile before taking a seat on the desk. “Espurr esp.” (Thank you.) He told her happily.

The brunette liked Espurr’s curiosity. It made him unique and it was certainly different from Lillipup. Though, she loved Lillipup as well for many different reasons. She was loyal and spunky and loved having fun. Seemingly at the moment the pup also had a dislike for a certain Antonio Silvano which sat nicely with Maria. Not that she wanted her Pokémon to dislike him.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 255
                                          OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:27 pm
And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey walked into the room with broski on his shoulder and Samantha following after him. He was happy to see he hadn't been late this time. It wouldn't look good if he was late after all, what with him being the teacher and all.
The breeding teacher extended his arm so that his monferno could climb down it and sit on the desk. The fire monkey for his part waved at the student present as well as their pokemon.
Samantha took her place as she usually did, right next to Harvey's desk. Harvey himself sat down behind his desk, taking out his tablet and going over what he would be teaching today at class.
"Hello Ms. Taylor, nice to see you're the first here" he said to Maria glancing up form his notes "congratulations on the win. You too Lilipup"
Maria was his student after all, Harvey felt it made sense to congratulate her.
"New pokemon?" he asked referring to the espurr.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc; This is lame and I am sorry. I'm buried in work right now crying  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:53 am
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Breeding Class
xFriends : N/A
xThinking : ...

Ashley was on her way towards her next class, still wondering what the research club Marcus talked about was like. Were there all sorts of Pokemon over the place that she had not seen before? Coming from a heavily sheltered background, she had only seen a majority of the pokemon in the Kanto region. Still, the Lavender Town girl did her best to remain optimistic about her time here. She had already made a few friends, thanks to Xia and her vast circle of acquaintances. Though even with all of them, she still felt nervous about the next class. Nobody she knew seemed to have gone here, at least to her knowledge. Marcus would be much too busy in P.E. or whatever the class name was. Once more on her own, into the wild blue yonder.

Upon coming close to the door to the classroom, she stood a good distance away and simply stared at it as she pondered if she should just go find her friend again and try to sneak into his class. She would be alone here, and the scenarios she made up in her head certainly were not helping any. After a few seconds of fussing about, Ashley swallowed her fear and walked into the class room to be greeted by the professor speaking with another student, presumably for the current one that was about to begin. Her awkwardness was just getting started as the red head shuffled along, trying to get to a free seat as fast as she could without butting in. Had her plan gone according to plan, she would have taken a large step to the chair, pulled it out, and sat down while trying not to call so much attention to herself. Unfortunately for her, she lost her balance after the large stepped and crashed onto the floor, the contents of her bag being spilled across the floor for all to see.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Present!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations