Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Bar & Restaurant Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Los Incas Restaurant, Dining room, fifth table
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

Glancing back down at the menu in front of him, Silvano hesitantly began to leaf through it once more. This time, he carefully skimmed through the description of each item in an effort to pass the time while silently deliberating whether or not to change his order. He had noticed that some tables were already getting their orders taken and assumed there was some time yet before the waiters or waitresses would get around to his table. So why not study the menu in the meantime?

As he reached the last page, he was suddenly caught off guard when he felt two arms wrap around his shoulders, accompanied by a familiar voice that had announced his name. Dropping his menu, he immediately knew who it was without a glimpse. "Iris?" He questioned in return, sounding surprised as he turned his head to look at the person who had hugged him just then. His face couldn't help but light up as he felt a warm sense of relief just seeing his friend again. From the tone in her voice, he guessed she probably missed him about as much as he did her. After all, it had seemed like forever. With sudden matters having whisked him away for god-knows how many days, it felt good to finally see her again. In fact, it felt good to be around his peers, too. But mostly, Iris' welcome back was truly heart warming and much appreciated.

"Iris, it's so good to see you again -- it really has been forever since we've last seen each other." He agreed as Iris continued to inundate him with her questions. "Why don't you take a seat. You're more than welcome to join me." Pushing out the chair beside him on his right, he invited Iris to sit down beside him so that they could talk. "Honestly, I hope I didn't worried you." He then sheepishly replied, feeling bad about his lengthy absence. There was nothing he could really do about it, but he wanted to make up for the lost time, nonetheless. "By the way, how have you been? Did you catch any new pokemon? Or make any new friends?" He then decided to ask, feeling curious. "I've been alright. Although, I'd like to hear more about how you've been." Truthfully, he couldn't wait to catch back up with her.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Content/surprised
                                                      ✗ THOUGHTS : "Iris! It's so good to see you!"
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : Iris!!!! >/////<;

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Level: 15
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Experience: 0
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x0

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:18 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris gave a toothy smile when Silvano said how it was so good to see her before inviting her to take a seat. He even pulled out a chair beside him that the girl more than happily took. Iris turned herself slightly to face Silvano as he said that he had hoped that she wasn't worried by his absence.

"I figured that it was something." she said as looked at him. "As well as figured it was a family thing or that weird illness that affect two students I know. But you're back and you're here." Her tone was as if since she couldn't physically put her words up in joy due to being in a public place, that her words would do it instead. Iris didn't remember if she had been in a such a good mood when Silvano went away. Maybe it would be surprising to him to see how much she was placing compared to before.

"Uh..what I have been up?" she repeated when started to ask questions himself. "Well I've been fine. I really like my classes. Especially coordination. Bebe can do this really pretty move. Oh! And, I have a new pokemon. It's a ducklett. I named her Ling. I think she likes the class as well. She stopped spraying me with her water gun and uses it in class instead" Iris chuckled as she thought about day Ling started to get really into Ms. Ezra's class. Now was the next part of the questions. Her friends. It was a little for her to talk about it but that didn't stop her as Iris continued to chat up Silvano.

"I did make new friends."
Iris said with a small proud smile on her face. "I have two of them right there..." Iris pointed to Koru and Krisi as the girls were talking to someone she didn't know but who seemed to be at some odds with Koru. "And my new new friends are there." Iris scratched her cheek as she pointed to the now separated Marco and Faye. "Oh he's sitting next Ms. Ezra." Iris gave a little pout. "So lucky." she said before she moved to the menu. "But I guess if you considered being on a punishment lucky."

She still tried to understand the menu before she looked at Silvano for another time. "Do you understand some of the words here. I'm a little lost in translation." Iris said sheepishly. "Then we can order our food and continued talking more. So we can update ach other."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
Mood: Happy
Attire: street clothes
OOC: Silvano >w<

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

With a cordial smile, Silvano watched as Iris didn't hesitate to take the seat he pushed out for her, before turning to face him. The way she carried herself, it felt as though their friendship had been resumed right where it was left off -- as if his absence hadn't pushed her away or left any lasting negative feelings. It was a tremendous relief that she seemed so thrilled to see him again. Truthfully, he would have thought she'd have moved on and forgotten about him in favor of some new faces, but that didn't seem like the case at all. Actually, if anything, Iris seemed more upbeat and outgoing than usual. Normally, Iris seemed to shyly get along with others while trying not to draw too much attention to herself and now here she was jumping him with a surprise hug he never saw coming. Reflecting on this small change in Iris made Silvano's smile subconsciously widen. Perhaps in the time that he was gone, his friend had become a little more confident in herself, or maybe... she really did miss him and wanted to express her joy as openly as she did just now. Secretly, Silvano hoped it was the later.

"It was... something complicated. But I guess it helps to know I wasn't the only one." Silvano answered, noting that it was strange that some other student happened to disappear around the same time as him. Pure coincidence, he guessed. But it hardly mattered now. He was just glad to be back with his peers and in the company of a really good friend. After asking Iris about herself, Silvano's cerulean eyes didn't leave his friend as he looked on curiously. Judging by the energetic look on her face, he could almost sense that she had a lot to tell him and he greatly looked forward to it.

"It's good to hear that you're really enjoying your classes." He smiled. "Coordination sounds interesting -- I honestly had no idea that Pokemon could preform. You'll have to show me Bebe's newest trick sometime." Thinking about it, he couldn't imagine what a such a small and fragile looking Pokemon could be capable of, well, other than twirl with the wind and looki fragile. Moreover, he couldn't imagine trying to train such a tiny pokemon, either. Wouldn't it be too easy to accidently hurt the 4" tall creature? Maybe Iris was just the right kind of careful and affable person it took to look after a Flabebe? For as long as he had known her, Iris certainly did seem like a good-natured and gentle person after all. Though, when the subject shifted to the newest pokemon she obtained, so did Silvano's thoughts. "A Ducklett?" He repeated the name, unsure if he had heard Iris correctly. It sounded like some kind of bird pokemon that knew water moves. Nothing he was familiar with though. "Never seen one of those before, but Ling sounds like a nice name. Actually, you're pretty good at naming pokemon." He complimented her before reflecting on her mishap with the pokemon. "I don't think I'd like getting sprayed with water. Sounds horrible. Remind me to never pick up a water pokemon." Silvano then added, his face slightly souring at the thought of a pokemon defiantly acting out on its trainer like that. He detested the idea of a pokemon ruining his clothes, even though Water Gun was probably one of the more benevolent moves a person could have been struck by. "At least you found a way to utilize Ling's water gun in class instead of getting sprayed by water constantly." He had to admit, the idea of Iris getting water sprayed at her by her pokemon did sound a tiny bit funny. Hopefully it was something she laughed off, instead of being embarrassed in the middle of class.

Falling silent, Silvano listened as Iris explained that she had made some new friends, which was nice to hear. Recalling how shy she was when they first meet, it was almost hard to believe that she was able to quickly make some more friends of her own. But regardless, Silvano was happy for her, and even took note of the proud look on her face just then. She really was becoming more confident in herself. Casting his gaze where Iris had first pointed, he noted the two girl talking together at a full table a little ways from theirs. One of them, he recognized as fellow Salamence student, Koru, but the other he wasn't as familiar with at all. Maybe she was new? Or maybe he didn't have any classes with her? Either way, Silvano was sure that the red-headed girl probably had a similar personality as Iris and was maybe the reason the two became friends. Though, with that thought, he found it a little surprising that Iris had managed to befriend Koru who had a much more adamant personality and no problems speaking her mind. Maybe Iris just had a knack for getting along with others. Just as Silvano had made that last thought, he was suddenly caught off guard when Iris next pointed to Faye and Marco who were. His smile gradually faded. At first, Silvano thought she was joking, but then her next set of words seemed to confirm it. He couldn't exactly picture Iris being friends with either student seated with the teachers. Faye didn't seem like the type that wanted to hang around anyone but posh or wealthy students and Marco... well... he was just...

Shaking his head, Silvano tried not to overreact. He didn't much like the idea of Iris befriending a class nemesis, but what could he do about it. It wasn't as though he could dictate who her friends were. His only hope was that she'd realize that it was a mistake. "I... see." Silvano broke his silence, sounding deadpan as he turned back to face Iris who now seemed envious of the two students that were being punished. "I don't know why you'd consider "him" lucky. Especially since he's just being punished again for being the class stooge." Silvano explained dryly before realizing that Iris might have envied Marco for sitting next to a particular teacher. "Ms. Ezra's the coordination teacher, isn't she? It sounds like you look up to her. Is that true, Iris?" He then asked, finding it interesting that Iris might of had a secret role model. From what he could recall, a lot of students did look up to Ms.Ezra and she was kinda like a celebrity of sorts around the school. Maybe he was lucky to have her as one of the teachers that oversaw the Salamence Dorm. "She's a pretty mysterious person. From time to time, she changes her outward appearance -- took me awhile to figure that one out. Actually, at one point I thought she was at least four different people who all happened to be walking the halls of the Salamence Dorm one week." He chuckled slightly. "What she does is pretty cool if you ask me."

When Iris looked down at the menu in front of her, Silvano quickly took notice of the look of confusion forming on her face. Honestly, it was probably the same look he gave when he first looked it over. Shaking his head, he offered Iris a slight shrug when she asked if he understood any of it. "Not really. Although some of the words are familiar, but I can't remember what they exactly mean." He replied, before deciding to explain himself a little. "My family use to speak Italian -- which is similar to this language -- but my father had us switch over to English to improve communication abroad. I'm kicking myself for forgetting most of it." Flipping open his menu, he then slid it over to Iris before putting his index finger on the name of the dish he had decided on; "Pachamanca". "This dish I know contains a meat of your choice and several vegetables. If you like, you can order the same, or decided to go with something a little more 'risky.' Your choice." He smiled, before taking his finger away from the menu he had slid over to Iris. He agreed that it was good to get their orders out of the way before talking some more. "Once you've decided, I'll flag down a waitress."

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ MOOD : Content
                                                      ✗ THOUGHTS : "Iris seems to have opened up a lot. I'm really happy for her."
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : What's in the main pic; Long black double-breasted coat, black vest, white flannel shirt, black slacks, black dress shoes, black gloves blue lose cloth and white scarf wrapped around waist.

✗ OOC : Whoops, ended up kinda long. ><;; Also, Iris' pic is cute. I really like it.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x0

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:13 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris waited for Silvano's response to how she said she was doing and what she did. When he mentioned her class and how he didn't know pokemon could perform, she let out a small giggle. "You're not the only one that was suprised. But in Unova there were pokemon musicals and now in the Kalos you can make video with your pokemon...So that's kinda like performing and I've seen some really good ones." Silvano could see Iris' eyes light up at the chance to show off her moves. "Yes! I mean, definitely. I could always use an audience."

When he repeated the pokemon she had said, her hand went into her bag and pulled out her pokegear and showed him a picture of the blue duck pokemon. Just in time as Silvano was saying that he had never seen that pokemon before. "They're from my old home region." Iris added in information. Her face with a little pink when Silvano complimented her on her ability to give good names to her pokemon. Iris and Silvano moved the conversation when he said to remind him never pick up a water pokemon. "I hope I didn't discourage you from getting one. They are really neat and beautiful pokemon. If fact I want another one. Oh yea, Ling likes to show off her water gun and other moves. I think she likes the attention."

When the conversation was Iris pointing out of her friends, she watched as Silvano's face changed a bit when he pointed to Faye and Marco. Even his tone.Iris had not linked before or at this time that Silvano had a problem with Marco. Then again, she wasn't on great talking terms with Marco before. When Silvano was asking why she was envious of Marco, she could hear how he said him and then called him the class stooge. Yup it was clear as day now.

"Class stooge?" she repeated before shaking her head, "It wasn't like that. Marco is over there because Faye's purrlion got out of he's pokeball and took with a necklace artifact. Me and her were chasing the pokemon and Marco brought out his Murkrow to catch the pokemon and the pokemon caught the necklace before it fell to the ground." Her hands were moving as she was retelling the story. "Because only Faye and Marco had their pokemon out, they got in trouble and not me. Even though Marco was trying to tell them it was an accident with Faye and that she shouldn't get in trouble."

Her eyes were a little crestfallen as she spoke, reminding herself that she escaped a punishment at the expense of her friends, before they lit up again. But we did go to the marketplace early and get sample together. He even made sure I got to the museum on time so I wasn't late." The conservation shifted to Ms. Ezra when he asked her if Iris had looked up to her. Like before, her face started to pink as she nodded her head. Actually silencing her. Iris listened as Silvano talked about she was a mysterious person as she changed her outward appearance. Iris was thinking to herself how the woman was interesting and confident and a lot of the stuff that Iris wanted to be. Iris gasped, breaking her silence when he mentioned how he had seen her in the Salamence dorms. "That's right, she's resides in that dorm." Iris placed her chin on the table and sighed with slightly puffed up cheeks. "You're so lucky too. You get to see her outfit changes first. But I do have club with her as well. But still you live in the same dorm as her... Sure you don't wanna switch dorms with me?"

That was worth some chuckles before the task of deciphering the menu was up. It seemed like while Silvano had some Italian to help him, the two were basically in the same boat. Iris lifted her head to share looking at the menu with Silvano as he explained a dish he knew from the menu. The menu was then given to her so see if she wanted to do that dish or another. The one he mentioned sounded good. However when she looked at the menu more, one stuck out her as something she knew through her father. "I'll have the crevinche. I know what that is."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
OOC: Thanks ^^

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:25 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was a bit of a long day for Nia with the tour. She felt good getting all dressed up for the day and having a good breakfast. But Mitus just wasn't feeling too well during the tour so she spent most of it cradling her little Ralts and making sure he was ok and drinking his water. Lunch was coming around and he was feeling a bit better which gave Niara a bit of relief. He was well enough to rest on his own now so he was in his pokeball while Niara found Iris and Tony talking. She gave a smile and went over to sit beside Iris. Hello, Iris. Hello, Tony. I hope you two are having fun today.

She kept up her smile as she took her seat, though she did seem a little less energetic than usual. Mostly from taking care of Mitus. She was wondering if it was something he ate during breakfast. Was probably the only explanation unless a bug got to m or something like that. She wasn't too sure. She might have had a better idea of the stress of it being her first Pokemon wasn't getting to her.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy but a little tired
Attire: Nice "going out" outfit (will update later)
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hitsukei
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:02 am
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray waited for his food, though how much of it he was going to eat he had no idea. He sighed a bit, his thoughts drifting towards his sister. What would she do in this situation, what would she have ordered? He remembered the food items, and thought about it. He sighed, the first thing she'd do is complain that there was no bread. She go on and on about how a meal wasn't a true meal without bread at the table. The thought made him want to laugh, however, with her gone how could he laugh? He clenched his fists angrily for a moment, he was the reason she wasn't here. It was his fault, he knew that. He sighed, and flopped his forehead against the table, he just wanted her back. He wanted to see her smile, he wanted to see her enjoying herself. It was painful knowing he was doing what his sister should have been doing right now. That's when he noticed the Krisi look-alike and Koru walking towards the table. He gulped, uh oh...

Just when he thought they were going to sit down at their table, Marcus flew into action. He pulled Ray upwards and dragged him away from their table towards another table. He yelped a bit surprised, and tangled up his feet in an attempt to balance himself. He looked over and noticed that Marcus knew these people, and he look at him sheepishly. Marcus knew a lot of people, and that sort of made Ray feel bad. Was he keeping him from his other friends? Guilt popped up within him, and he looked at the ground. Sure Ray considered Marcus his best friend, but did Marcus feel the same way? He was probably really bothered by Ray's annoying antics and situations. Once they sat down at the new table, Ray sulked down a bit in his. Now he really wasn't hungry. That's when Koru seemed to gather up some kind of courage and made her way over. She shrunk down some more, this couldn't be good.

She seemed to have a bone to pick with Marcus, and stated that in the battle tournament she wanted to challenge him. Ray's mouth hung open when she stated that if she won that she'd get two minutes to talk with Ray. What was even worse was that she stated she'd do anything Marcus told her if he won. He looked like a deer in headlights. Ray wasn't just a prize! However, he had brought this upon himself, he had been avoiding her. This was the only way she could probably think of the get Ray to talk to her. His eyes moved towards the table, this was his fault. When his food came, he stared at it not very hungry. He poked it a few times, before taking a bite of it. It wasn't bad actually, it was just he had no appetite for food right now. It was then that they stated that there would be three types of games everyone could play. Ray thought maybe this was a chance to give these two some space away from him.

It just seemed like everywhere he went, he caused conflicts and troubles. He didn't want Koru and Marcus to fight because of him. Ray was just being selfish. So he pushed his plate aside and gave Elijah an apologetic look before speaking "I think I'm going to head out for one of the games, take your time to eat. I'll be fine on my own so hang out with all your other friends too" he said, before getting up rather abruptly. Rey flew to his side, looking back at them with a sad look before the made their way towards the exit. With that Ray and Rey left, moving towards their game of choice.

*exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: --- ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:01 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Once the commotion in the museum died down, Antonio changed into his regular clothes, but not before getting some information on the accident. He had previously overheard the possible outcome for the disruption caused in the museum. However, things were looking a little worse when it turned out that the artifacts were actually damaged. What kind of impact would this have on the academy? Only time would tell, but it would take a miracle for the academy to not end up on news after the festival. The whole academy idea relied on investors and several academies around the world were still struggling with getting the right funds to push their activities forward. This was the first year that the academies would be tested for their efficiency so a lot of pressure was placed on the academy and the employees on the academy. When Antonio was done, he made his way to his next destination. The tall dark-haired man was going to be quite busy today or at least he would appear busy to anyone.

==========

"Someone tell Tito to hurry up with those orders!"

Several shouts and calls were thrown around in the kitchen of Los Incas. Today was a very busy day for all the cooks and employees of the Peruvian restaurant. Customers were just flooding in nonstop and several of them came in groups meaning several meals were being ordered at once. Most of the cooks in the kitchen were of Latino-descent which made sense for a restaurant that specialized in Latin America food. Due to this, many of them of spoke Spanish and gave instructions in Spanish knowing that their co-workers would understand. In fact, it was almost necessary to know Spanish while working in Los Incas's kitchen.

"Julio, prende mas el fuego. La mesa seis quiero su carne bien cosinada." A tall dark-haired man was giving overs in both Spanish and English. He was currently the chef in the kitchen (or rather its substitute) meaning he was in charge of leading his fellow cooks while also making sure the food was well-made for the customers. "Necesito mas aji, over here Tito!" The man was quite commanding which was expected considering the work-load and the pressure to be have these meals cooked quickly and cooked well.

"Hey Reyes!" the tall man turned around and saw his old friend Jorge coming up to him with a smile. "Thank for the help, pal! I knew you could whip these bastards into shape, haha!" Jorge laughed loudly obviously joking, but that didn't stop the cooks from joining in on the laugh while giving the large man 'the finger'.

"De nada," Antonio grinned as he pushed some dishes for one of the waiters to take to the correct table. "When you called me this morning I wasn't expecting this, but I'm not complaining." Jorge chuckled slapping Antonio in the back, "Yes, the s.o.b called saying that he was sick. mentiroso! But don't worry I got another guy coming in soon so you won't have to be chef for too much longer."

The kitchen was a very hot place with fire just about everywhere and with so many people in the kitchen moving it made the area even hotter. It was a chaotic to say the least, but from this chaos order was born via the perfect food dishes. Antonio have already been here for a couple of hours, but he fit right in with everyone. In that small frame of time he was already joking with all the workers as if he had known them for years. This feeling of fast acceptance and fun was natural for most Latin America people who were usually known for being affectionate.

Antonio wondered if the students had arrived to the restaurant yet. He decided to take a quick peek outside the kitchen to see if he spot them. His eyes caught sight of the students who were being led to the private area reserved for them. Antonio returned to the kitchen with a grin, this would be a nice surprise for everyone.

===========

"Amigos...vamos, estos platos son para los niños de Ordell, sonrien. Antonio looked over his shoulder at the waiters who were carrying several plates which were the orders the students and teachers had made. Once they were ready, they walked together towards the reserved area meant for Ordell. The students would watch their substitute teacher, who was a substitute chef (ironically) enter with their meals while reading a chef outfit. "Welcome to Los Incas, here are your orders, I hope that you will enjoy them." Antonio kept a professional appearance as the meals were placed in the tables. He briefly glanced over at Lilith and winked at the pink-haired beauty before returning to face the students.

He smiled at the young ones, "disfruten, enjoy." With those parting words, he turned around left the area along with the waiters. Once the students finished their meals, they would be able to enjoy the festival and the games. Hopefully one of the teachers would make that announcement soon so that everyone was aware. Antonio still had a couple of hours of work left so he could not be able to join them yet, but he would surely see them again.

==========

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTECH & SCI TEACHERWHERE: Bar & Restaurant Area║ WITH WHO: Students, Teachers║ WORD COUNT: ◍◍◍║

Takahiro wearily sighed as he re-entered the restaurant after putting his PokeGear away and directed himself to the teachers' table. One could easily see that the man didn't have his heart in the event, for more reasons than one. Being the dorm head of the students who caused a ruckus in the museum, he thought that it was going to fall upon him to punish them, He really didn't want to deal with giving out the punishments to the students living in his dorm, so he found it to be a saving grace that another teacher jumped at the chance to do it... but that wasn't what was bothering him most. Shortly after arriving at the restaurant, he received a call from his mother informing him that his father had been hospitalized. Takahiro knew his old man wasn't feeling well as of late, but he didn't know it it had been this bad. Regardless, he was told not to worry, that it wasn't serious enough for him to fly over to his father side and that his mother would keep him posted on the situation. He wanted to take the next train to check on him, but it wasn't like he could leave the school at a moment's notice and he wouldn't be of much help anyway even if he was there... Feeling powerless about the situation all he could do was comply to his mother's wishes.

"Apologies. I had to deal with a family emergency." He told those present at the table as soon as soon as he was within earshot distance. That was all he would tell them. It wasn't like they needed or even wanted to know anymore more than that for that matter. After the substitute teacher's flamboyant entrance(in his opinion anyway), looking at the tables and then at the time, "I think it's about time to tell them about the event..." He figured he could be the one to say it since he was already standing. "Everyone, listen up! Once you're done eating your meals, you can go enjoy the festival and the games. Just remember to be on your best behaviour and stay safe." He emphasized the words 'best behaviour' with stern eyes, not wanting to think of more students messes he and his colleagues would need to clean up.

[[Woo, finally have some time to post! The games are now open! Remember to read the rules and ask the mods questions if you have any
                                            Edit: Sorry for the requote! I forgot to include something in the post ^^;;]]

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Kong ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Adamant║LVL 50║ABILITY: Truant ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn
User Image K.Y. ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Modest║LVL 45║ABILITY: Oblivious ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald
User Image Luchadoris ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Jolly║LVL 50║ABILITY: Mold Breaker ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
amarzyciel
Erkowan
X Kaos X
KawaiiBunny_56
SoundVVave
Blinded By Silence
Prairiefox
ShyWolfHeart
The Shiny Furret
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Xaven the Raven
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
A Voided Bear
Skye_Dupree

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:14 pm
User Image

|LocationOn her way to play games |WearingJeans and a t-shirt |MoodExcited |

ffffffPhoebe didn't know how hungry she was until she got a whiff of food. It all looked so amazing as it was brought out and set in front of them. She decided to focus on eating instead of talking, just happily listening to the others as they spoke. The food tasted just as good as it looked. Phoebe would have to remember that she'd need to tell her mom about this. When she went home after the school year was over, she'd have to try and recreate this with her so they could enjoy it too!

After the meal, it was announced that they could go off and play games at the festival. Phoebe knew she'd have to bring her A game if she wanted to win any of the special prizes. A familiar blonde caught her eye and she smiled. Quickly, she moved over to him, "Hi, Ichiro! I haven't seen you since we arrived here! Come on, if you're done let's go try and win some prizes!" In her excitement, she pulled on his arm, dragging the poor boy along with her for the ride. She stopped for a moment and rubbed her arm, "I'm sorry! I didn't even look to see if you were done eating!" Phoebe thought for a moment, "Why don't we meet at that dart game, something Bull's-Eye!" When the agreement was made, Phoebe was off.

[exit]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 11
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 pm
Erkowan
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco wasn't sure why, but it always felt like his actions just made things worse for others. Lilith had asked him to sit next to him leaving Faye to be around adults only. He didn't move far at all since they were still in the same table, but nonetheless he would not be able to speak with Faye anymore. He frowned since it seemed like Lilith scolded Faye which was something he was trying to avoid not create. The black-haired sighed, but followed the teacher's instructions, she said she wanted to chat, but what about? "Yes miss Ezra?" he asked with a tone of shyness in his voice. He didn't know the teacher very well only that she changed her hair color a lot and right now she looked like miss Floros's twin sister.

Before any conversation between them could continue, waiters entered the area carrying plates which were likely for the students. Everyone had probably made their order by now and he was quite surprised with the quickness their meals arrived. However, the real surprise was the chef who had come along to give them their food. "Mister Reyes?" Marco asked openly confused and probably sharing the same expression as many others. This was the second time that they saw mister Reyes wearing an employee outfit and this time he was a chef; just how many jobs did mister Reyes have in one day? He told everyone to enjoy their lunch and then gave miss Ezra a quick wink. He didn't understand that action, but it probably meant that they were good friends.

With his meal in front of him, Marco didn't want to waste anymore time and started eating. Of course he made sure to do the cross before he started eating as he was taught by his parents to give thanks before and after any meal. Soon enough he was putting one fork-full of his food into his mouth and another and another until there was no trace of the meal left. Marco sighed in content then wiped his mouth with a napkin. At that moment, mister LaChance made an announcement. He was the teacher in charge of their dorm and he was looking enthusiastic as ever. He said that after lunch everyone was free to go and play the festival games. There were games? Marco was glad that the teachers would not be punishing them until after the festival so maybe this would be his only chance to do anything fun. However, he wasn't feeling all that great at the moment. He glanced at Faye briefly who was probably still mad at him. Iris was talking with Silvano now which only made him feel worse since he didn't like Silvano. Everything just seemed to be going wrong for him today.

Excuse me," Marco said getting up and leaving the table as well as leaving the restaurant.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Resturant --> To the games! // Who: I'll just call her Gywn // Feeling: Super duper positively excited!

The food came quickly enough and Holly inhaled her food even quicker than that. It, thankfully, wasn't too spicy and tasted better than she thought it would. Still, she thought while absolutely destroying the chicken, it wasn't as good as it was back home and certainly not as big. No sooner than five minutes passed she was already finished. She sighed contentedly, it would suffice, however. Now what were they saying about games?

She quickly wiped any excess food off her face, no doubtedly still missing quite a bit, and turned excitedly to the other girl, "Hey, hey! You hear that? Games! Ooh man, I'm the best at games!" She stood and and bounded towards the door but not before turning and grinning, "You better hurry up and eat or else I'm gonna take all the prizes!" Then with a loud laugh she skipped towards the door to here the festivities would be held.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --10x User Image

{OxOxC:}

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:25 pm
Location Los Incas : Bar and Restaurant Area Company Marco, Iris, Antonio

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now she was getting really upset. Faye frowned at the pink haired Miss Erza as she asked Marco to sit next to her. Marco moved slowly and spoke shyly, but he had agreed with her about everything being his fault. That should have been enough to get her out of the trouble she completely was not in. But her Co-ordination Teacher didn't seem to agree. The sugary sweet comment Miss Erza said and the tilt of the smile aimed towards the spoiled blond made Faye a bit nervous, but she shrugged off the feeling. Miss Erza really couldn't do anything to her, she was a Rhoades after all.

Her food arrived and Faye wrinkled her nose at the green rice. What a plain and unimpressive meal. Well, actually it wasn't bad, but in her current mood, nothing would be able to please Faye. She had her nose jutted right out of place and everything was wrong right now. But she did eat the food, though she did so in silence, looking over at the other tables with envy. Faye perked up a bit when she saw Antonio sit with Iris. It had been a while since she'd seen the Olivine Town resident. Maybe hanging out with him for a while might be nice.

It was around this time that her Science and Technology Teacher stood up and announced about a series of games that were taking place. Faye perked up and listened more closely. Games? That sounded like fun. Then again, anything was more fun than sitting with the Teachers. Marco excused himself and walked off with the rest of the class. Faye pushed away from the table and quickly walked over to Iris and Antonio, waving as she went, "Iris! Antonio! Wait up!" Weaving between other students, the blond made her way to the two with a strained smile, "Hey...Sorry about not joining you. The Teacher's are overreacting. Anyway...the games sound like fun. Wanna go together to one?"

[[Exit]]

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Grumpy/Spoiled/Interested/Social
Word Count 329
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:43 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was just looking around and waiting for the food to arrive when Niara appeared, sitting beside her. "Hey Niara." Iris said, her face going slightly tinted. "I'm having fun day...Yup... a fun day..." Iris stopped talking in time for the food to be brought out. Iris gaped when she realized that the same man that was suppose to be working at the museum was now wearing a chef outfit and welcoming them to the restaurant. Iris cleaned off her glasses and looked at the teacher...tour guide....chef?

"This is making me dizzy." she said before she looked at her meal. It may have looked odd but Iris had a thing for seafood. a taste for that ran between the raw and cook spectrum. Thanks to her dad, crevinche was one of her favorite dishes. A little thank you for the meal and Iris was savoring the fish and acid that went into the dish. Iris made a couple of sounds to express her content for the meal.

When she was done, she frowned that there weren't anymore left for her to eat on her plate. Luckily, a piece of fruit she got a sample in her bag made the 'pain' go away as she wanted to for the others to finish their food. Then the teacher for the tech class made the announcement about now they could play games. That made Iris get bright. Immediately she thought about the grouping of herself, Iris and Silvano as well as Faye and Marco going to do play some games and have fun. Iris turned to look for the missing two at the teacher's table. Her smile dimmed when Marco walked away from the table and out without even coming towards her.

Iris got up with her stuff and get going with Silvano and Niara when the other half came over to them. The blonde hair girl apologized about her absence and asked about going to a game together. Iris nodded her head as she took Silvano and Niara by the arms. "Let's go."

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -5 Rare Candies

Company:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
Lady Niara
Erkowan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Los Incas Restaurant, Dining room, fourth table
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe

Once food had arrived to the dining room, Ichiro felt his mouth begin to water as the sweet aroma of food had begun to fill the air. He didn't at all guess that one of their substitute teachers would be the one to deliver their orders right to everyone's tables, but it was an honour nonetheless. So when the Arroz con Pollo he had ordered arrived in front of him, Ichiro wasted no time digging in. It was even more delicious and hardy than he expected. Each time he took a bite, he swiftly took another, not realising that he was actually wolfing down his meal. It was one of the best things he had ever eaten since he could remember. His parents couldn't afford to eat out together, so the dinner at Los Incas was truly a special treat.

After finishing his meal -- or at least as much of it as he could finish -- Ichiro sat in silence for a moment, letting his stomach settle before having his attention stolen along with the rest of his peers around him. Their Tech & Science teacher, Lachance, had commanded the attention of the room, announcing that they would be allowed to go off and play some games at the festival that was going on. Ichiro's eyes lit up at the mention of these activities and it was a matter of seconds after that eyes darted over to Phoebe's table, eager to invite the girl to join him. But wouldn't he know it, Phoebe had already beaten him to it. Boy was she ever fast!

Ichiro's face brightened even more upon seeing Phoebe approach him. He loved spending time with her, even if he was somewhat awkward around his friend. He couldn't explain it, but he always grew somewhat flustered around her and really conscientious, as if he felt the need to make the very best impression. Shaking his head, Ichiro uselessly tried to hide his quickly reddening face. "Phoebe!!! I missed you -- it feels like it's been forever!" He chirped upon the girl's approach. It was just then he realised his words might of been a bit much, as his face only turned brighter in hue. "Uh, I-I m-mean. It's great to see you!"

When Phoebe asked if he was done, Ichiro gave a very animated affirmative nod before letting Phoebe take his arm. He was very excited that she was thinking the same as him and wanted to go off and play the games. Inwardly, he couldn't wait, either. "Darts sounds like a lot of fun. Let's go!" He agreed before following after Phoebe. Darts was the very same game he was hoping to try first.

[Exit]

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ MOOD : Content/slightly embarrassed
                                        ✗ THOUGHTS : "I can't Phoebe wants to go play the festival games with me. Can't wait!!"
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ OOC : Phoebe!!!! So good to be back ^^

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 5
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer

User Image
                                                    Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                                    Friendship Points:
                                                    User Image
                                                    Level: 6
                                                    Nature Hasty
                                                    Ability Chlorophyll
                                                    Experience:
                                                    Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                        ► Sweet Scent

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image

User Image x10

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:05 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris, Niara, Faye

Silvano watched as Iris let out as soft giggle after mentioning that he didn't know that Pokemon could preform. It was true, he had no idea, but he felt a little better knowing that Iris was surprised by it too. "I don't know a whole lot about Unova -- I would have never guessed they'd have Pokemon musicals." He replied, sounding a little incredulous at first. "Though, I bet it would be kind of cool to check out, same with the videos you mentioned." Thinking on it, since it was now commonplace that everyone had gadgets that could take videos, it would be no surprise that there would be no shortage of videos of Pokemon. There was a good chance someone out there would get artistic with it. Smiling, Silvano nodded at his friend's energetic reply to showing off her pokemon's moves for him sometime. He really did look forward to seeing what his friend's Pokemon could do.

When Iris pulled out her pokegear from her bag, Silvano looked on curiously as she showed him an entry on the Pokemon she had captured. "So that's what a Duckletf is." He mused, finding the bird Pokemon interesting looking. It had nice light blue feathers and looked quite unassuming, not something he pictured that would be menacing. "You'll have to convince me if owning a water Pokemon is worth it." He teased, now knowing that Iris was a fan of the Pokemon type. "But I'd be interested to see which other ones you come across. Actually, I'd be nice if you show me any of the Pokemon you collect. Regrettably, I'm not even too familiar with the ones from my own region." He admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed. Since he didn't much care for the creatures, he didn't really bother with learning about them or really acknowledged the ones in his area. It was just useless information to him at the time.

Folding his arms, Silvano raised a brow slightly when Iris tried to proclaim Marco's innocence. Although he didn't exactly see the whole scene unfold at the museum, he still wasn't sure if what Iris was saying was entirely true. But even still, Silvano decided he'd at least hear her out. Apparently, she seemed to disagree with his assessment of Marco being the class stooge. "I highly doubt Faye would own a Pokemon that mischievous, let alone disobedient. But if that really was what happened, and Marco's Murkrow really did prevent an artefact from breaking, he still broke the rules and needed to be punished all the same." Silvano spoke matter-of-factly. "In any case, you didn't do anything wrong. So there's no need for you to feel guilty." It seemed strange to him that Marco would try and absolve blame from Faye. Maybe he owed her a favour? There was just no way he'd do it without reason. Perhaps it was just that he realised he was in the presence of a Rhoades and simply knew his place. Shrugging to himself, Silvano dismissed anymore conversation that would absolve Marco -- or was even related to his enemy. It didn't make sense to him why the dark haired was nice to Iris, either, especially since Silvano assumed Marco was only out for trouble.

After asking if Iris looked up to Ordell's famed Coordination teacher, Silvano could tell that he was right, given the way her face had changed hue. It made sense that she's perhaps view Ms. Ezra as a role model of sorts. She had unparalleled looks and talent, the sort of person any girl would want to aspire to be. Perhaps there was more to it, but Silvano was pleased to guess that Iris was indeed of fan of hers. Secretly, so was he. He nodded when Iris ascertained that Ms. Ezra resided in the same dorm as him and even gave a genuine laugh when she joking asked if they could trade Dorms. "Not a chance." He smiled as he answered her. "But you're lucky to have joined a club that she's supervising." Falling silent, he tacitly agreed that he was at least lucky to be see Ms.Ezra's selected appearance before anyone else -- at least whenever he happened to see her in his dorms halls.

After some deliberation on their meals, Silvano took note of Iris' order and when the waitress made their way to their table, he was quick to give the lady Iris' order before placing his own. When she headed off, Silvano soon heard yet another familiar voice. When he turned to look, he was schooled to see Niara greeting him and Iris. He immediately motioned for her to grab a seat with them. It felt really good to see her, too. Niara was a childhood friend of his and one he'd never deign to forget. "Hello, Niara. It's good to see you, too." He returned her greeting, just as Iris did as well -- unaware of the colour of Iris' features. He didn't see Niara too much over the past couple days either. Perhaps she too had some matters to take care of. Either way, he had missed her as well, feeling the same warmth of familiarity wash over him. "How are you doing?"

As Niara took a seat, Silvano could tell that something seemed off about her. It seemed like she was a bit distant, as if her mind was focused on something else. It made Silvano wonder if something happened to her before joining them for lunch. Would she be willing to divulge what was on her mind, or would she be evasive? Perhaps he'd ask in a bit. For now, he shifted his attention to the waitress that had just left their table. He made sure to call her back over so that Niara could give her order as well.

------

When the waitress finished taking the rest of the class' orders, it didn't seem long before their food had arrived. Strangely and perhaps most surprising of all, it was the substitute Battle teacher who was the one delivering the orders to each table. Despite how mysterious the man was, Mr. Reyes was perhaps the only one Silvano respected more than any other teacher at the academy, and desperately wanted to aspire to be. The man had a strong sense of knowledge on battling and had an unbelievably powerful looking Pokemon to boot. He also seem cool and calculating, the type of pragmatic person that could handle any situation. That was exactly what Silvano wanted to aspire to be.

After receiving the dish he had requested, Silvano first waited for the other two girls with him to receive their orders and take their first bites before getting started on his own. He was surprised by the amount of flavour and richness the food was, and noted that he'd probably come back again if given the chance. Before he knew it, Iris was the first one finished. How was she able to quickly pack away all that food!? Silvano glanced back at his own plate that had only a few pieces of chicken left. Since he already felt full, he decided he was done too. Though, before he could give Iris a witty comment about how hungry she must have been, the rooms attention was swiftly taken away by the Tech and Science teacher who had announced the prospect of fun activities they could participate in for the festival. Honestly, it sounded like a lot of fun.

Turning to Iris and Niara, he was about to ask how they felt about playing some games, but Iris yet again beat him to it. He was pleased to know that she too was eager to participate. "Yeah. Let's go." He agreed with Iris before getting up from the table when she did. He waited for Niara to get up as well before following after Iris, making sure Niara was with them. Though, before they could get too far, Silvano recognised yet another voice. Turning to look, he smiled as Faye raced over to join them. "Hello, Faye." He greeted her. "You're welcome to join us. It's a shame you were punished for something so trivial -- they really were just overreacting." He then agreed, feeling as though Faye's punishment was unjustified, especially given her background.

"Let's hurry before we miss out on the games." With that, Silvano headed out of the restaurant along with the now group of four.

[Exit]

"私の野望...?
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ MOOD : Content/surprised
                                                      ✗ THOUGHTS : "Niara! It's been awhile!"

✗ OOC : So behind! Sorry about that guys. >< Also, typing and posting this from my phone was a nightmare.

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Nature Adamant
                                                            Ability Inner Focus
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Supersonic
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

User Image x0

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Erkowon

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items