Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:46 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara came out earlier in the day since it was a day off of classes. She figured she would come into town to look at casual outfits for these kinds of days as well as making sure she was stocked on necessary supplies for school and to see what was in town she would like to visit regularly. Right now, she sat on a bench in town square enjoying a snack with Mitus who sat on her lap nibbling on a Pokemon treat.

She was glad to have seen her old friend Tony was coming to this school as well which made her a little more comfortable. And she was glad to have made a friend with Iris. She seemed nice, even if she seemed quick to upset or get sad. Hopefully she could help her new friend with that.

She sat on the bench as she ate and watched people pass by, wondering how many of them have been helped by the machinery her family's company makes. Or even how many of their Pokemon were helped by the equipment. She started to think of what she actually wanted to do in the company. After all, her own parents had to work with engineers to make advances in the equipment. Could she be able to do such a thing?
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Relaxed
Attire: Pic
OOC: Work is so busy @.@ I didn't want to spend too much time typing out her travel here so I hope starting her here at this point is alright.

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was starting to get dark and both Niara and Mitus were feeling uneasy about it. This place was still unfamiliar to her and Mitus was concerned for the safety of his "momma". After he tugged on her sleeve, Niara nodded and picked him up, lifting her bag onto her shoulder and making her way to the station to return to the campus.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Relaxed
Attire: Pic
OOC: short post is short; exit to station

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray's mind was blank, completely blank. He couldn't think, he couldn't even tell where he was going. Eventually, his lungs betrayed him and he came to a stop. He was wheezing, hands resting on his knees as he gasped for air. His tears still fell to the ground, and thank god the area seemed deserted. There was no one here, it was strange, but hey he wasn't complaining. He heard the frantic flap of wings, and a loud swoosh sound before something heavy landed on his back. Ray fell forward, crashing into the ground with a loud thud. He winced, before looking up and seeing his friend hug him. He sniffled a bit, before sitting up and looking at the bird-type in his arms. Rey looked at him, tears starting to fall from his eyes as well. He used his wing to wipe a stray tear from Ray's face, before nuzzling his cheek affectionately. The small pokemon felt Ray's pain, and he understood what had happened. The boy had been bottling up his grief and sadness for weeks now. It was only a matter of time before those negative emotions exploded out. Ray sighed, hugging his friend tighter "i'm sorry... I... I didn't mean... I... I just couldn't take it" he chocked, crying a bit harder now. If Koru didn't hate him now, she surely did now. Who the heck just runs off like that after arriving at a cafe? He probably hurt Koru, and that was the last thing he wanted to do.

For now though, he just didn't want to be seen by anyone, he wished he was invisible. He got up quickly, ignoring the scraps he'd received earlier and moved towards a more isolated and darker corner of the square. He then sat down and brought his knees to his chest and he rested his forehead on his knees. Rey settled down next to him, resting his head against his thigh softly. They were both hurting, but who could they tell? It wasn't like he could tell anyone about his feelings, and he certainly couldn't just openly talk about it. What was he supposed to do with all these things he was keeping inside of him. He sobbed more, unable to control himself. He wanted to disappear, he just didn't want to exist right now. Why was he even alive now? Sure he had a goal, but could he even achieve that goal? What was the point? His body shivered, as he squeezed himself more tightly together. He just wanted to fade into darkness and never come out again, maybe then he wouldn't have to feel all this pain.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: my poor baby Ray D: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Town Square Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Ray/Rey Word Coυɴт:658 Feelιɴɢ:Extremely Worried/FrightenedOOC:Whelp look what I done gone done TT^TT ◉

Fletchling was a bit away but he found sight of the Rufflet that Kor told him to follow, why she wanted him to do this was mystery, but it was certainly fun to spread his wings. He halted in the air as the Rufflet dived down. Fletchling turned around and did the same thing towards Koru. He stopped by her and she stopped her running for merely a moment,”Ray! Did you find him?!,” she quickly asked. Fletchling nodded and pointed in the direction and flew infront of Koru the rest of the way. Koru was beginning to breath heavy from her worry. All she hoped was that he was okay and not hurt or lost. She didn't pay mind to the number of people diminishing, but it was better that way. A big crowd would make this worse for him no doubt about it. Fletchling stopped at the end of the street and flapped frantic to notify her that this was the spot "Fletch ling ling fle!" Koru picked up her speed and found that it was the square, they ended up pretty far from the cafe after all. Koru tried to stop her running but her foot caught on a cobblestone and she tripped. Cyndaquil flew off her shoulder but she caught him with her free hand, but the ground was all that caught her. The hit was hard, but she didn't give herself time to recover and pushed herself up. She saw her knees were now slightly scraped and her chin too. She pushed on it with the palm of her hand to ease the pain,"Ow ow ow....!" She scanned around and saw Ray sitting on the ground with his head hidden. She shot up without giving time to take in the shock of the fall and stumbled over to him then fell to her knees again, only softer and on-purpose, before him and without hesitating she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. She really care if she was pushed away at this moment, she was just glad to see him now. Her body started to finally shake from shock of her previous tumble. She exclaimed in a worried tone, almost like how her mom would greet her after she got into a problem,"Thank goodness I found you!" She let him out of the embrace but kept her hands on his shoulders, looking at him almost a mix of mad sad, a red face,scraped chin and tearsbeginning to swell in her eyes. She curved her mouth into a sharp frown and exclaimed muffled from choking up,"Ray I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have pushed like that!" Then she looked at him in the eye and said,"Ray you don't have to tell me anything...But..." she sniffed trying to speak,"I don't what whatever this is to do this to you anymore! I hate seeing you like this! " She shook and reclused her hands into her lap and started ball,"I'm-your-friend- it's scary...Please don't..." She couldn't finish her sentence, her crying overcame her ability to produce speech at this point.
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray really hoped that Koru didn't follow him, after all she wasn't worth his time. He wasn't worth anyone's time. What was he thinking, coming here in the place of his sister? He was a replacement, the school didn't want him, they wanted his sister. Everyone always loved his sister, she was the better of the two of them. Why couldn't he have been the one accepted here? He tensed and froze realizing his own thoughts. Terrible, monster. He was a monster, how could he be acting like this? His sister deserved this, no him. Why couldn't it have been him who had gotten into the accident? It should have been him, he should have died not his sister. He cried harder, sobbing louder. His knees and elbows stung, but he didn't care. He didn't feel anything, all he could feel was this emotional pain. However, he felt arms wrap around his shoulders as someone hugged him. He tensed but didn't move. When he heard the voice, he immediately knew who it was. He really didn't want him to be here, to chase after him like that. Here she was, exclaiming that she had found him and that she was sorry.

She released him from the hug, but her hands remained on his shoulders, and when he looked up his eyes widened. Her chin was scraped up, same as her knees. He didn't care about his scraps, but Koru was a different story. He looked at her confused, tears still falling from his eyes "why... why are you doing this? I've only known you for a few weeks... why?" he chocked painfully. Why was she going so far for him, why?! He hiccuped, as she stated he didn't have to tell her, but that whatever it was seemed to be destroying him. She expressed that she didn't like it, that she didn't want to see him like this. Koru was his friend, and it was scary the way he was acting. He closed his eyes, his knuckles turning white "I can't... I don't know what to do... I can't help it! I can't tell you, I... I can't tell anyone, it's killing me! Why can't you leave me alone, I don't... don't deserve you or anyone else, I... I can't..." he chocked, not finishing. He didn't know what to do anymore, he certainly couldn't tell Koru about his sister. It was to the point he wanted this pain to end, it was just the question of how to make it end so he wasn't in so much pain.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: I do have a question though, if Ray wanted to talk to someone about his issues, would he see the nurse, Cause right now he'd pretty hurt and broken. I noticed that one was created a while ago.))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:23 am
User Image▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Town Square Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Fletchling/Ray/Rey Word Coυɴт:658 Feelιɴɢ:Extremely Worried/FrightenedOOC: Yes! If you go and read the nurse's bio he studied in psychology/therapy and other different kinds of medicine so I'm sure he can be someone Ray can talk to. ◉

Cyndaquil and Fletchling were becoming scared seeing Koru crying. They always saw her with a smile on her face. Fletchling had landed next to Cyndaquil but they kept their distance. She was balling and couldn't even make a full sentence anymore. They realized too that the boy Ray was also tearing up. Was Rey scared? No, they saw him against the boy trying to comfort him. Cyndaquil was close to crying seeing Koru do this, what could he do?
Koru started to wipe her face and try to remove some of the stray tears, but the way she was feeling right now more were on the way. She caught a few of Ray words- he was asking why she was doing this. She rested her hands on her lap and looked at him a little surprised, but then of course she realized it was her that was doing all of this. She cast her gaze partially to the ground but she could still see him. She wanted to smile but her frown was still present as she answered,
”You reminded me of me...” her cryptic answer didn't really give him much, so she continued,"I know it's not as bad as whatever you're going through...but long too long ago I cut myself off from everyone I knew. I felt I didn't deserve to be around them and I was alone for a long time." She clenched her fists,"I hated it but it wasn't compared to how I thought others would feel if they were around me!" She exclaimed but then she looked down at Cyndaquil, still looking frightened with Fletchling at his side. A few more tears escaped but she managed to form a sharp smile at him,"Then I met Cyndaquil-we were both the same and he brought something out that made me whole again. I'm still scared, but I know with him at my side I can overcome it." She stopped seeing Ray close his eyes. He finally started to respond, but it wasn't the words she wanted to hear, but again it was never going to be that way. He didn't know what to do and he couldn't tell her- but the worst part was when he said it was killing him. It made the fear creep up on her again and her shaking returned. His last words made her shoot her focus back to him surprised, he said he didn't deserve anyone. She was hesitant but she went and wrapped her arms around him again in another hug. She was trying not to cry again at this moment and said,"Ray you do! You're so nice and caring and when you're yourself! You deserve all the friends and happiness this world has to offer," it was that phrase that her father and mother spoke to her when she was alone, but without Cyndaquil there with her it wouldn't have had the effect that it did. She tightened the embrace once then let him loose. She looked at him in silence then stood herself up. She stumbled a bit- her knees now aching from her crash before- but she held herself up and reached her hands out to him. She was only partially smiling, still worry covering her expression,"Let's find someone. I'm not going anywhere so I'll help you until you're ready." Even if he never told her anything of any of this at all in the future, or if he wanted to stop being her friend, she couldn't let these feelings go now. She would help him in any small way she could, maybe that would be enough?
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:58 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Town Square Company Ava

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye grinned brightly as she looked around the center of the Town. It was a beautiful sight. White walled shops with little cloth overhangs, all labeled with appealing names to try and draw in the crowds. A friendly, bubbling fountain filled the center of the Courtyard. People rode by on bikes, or walked on foot. Faye spotted a family of three, a Mother and Father with a small child that held both their hands between them. The group was smiling happily and laughing at the young babes antics. It was something that hit so close to her heart that Faye looked away with a hard swallow, struggling to keep tears at bay.

Amirah was much happier now that she was off the noise train. She was still nervous about the new place, but her Trainer wasn't offering much comfort, choosing instead to look around and ignore her. The Eevee felt sad and uncomfortable about that, but she stayed close to Faye for fear of getting lost. Faye was too consumed by the new sights to notice her Pokémon's drooped ears. The blond girl started to walk down the bolavard, glancing in the windows of the shops and talking to her friend, "This place is pretty nice. Not as big as Olivine Town, but defiantly newer. More modern. I bet you've seen tons of new places, hun Ava? With all the moving and travelling you did? Must have been pretty cool, always able to see what was in fashion and such. Ohhhh, look at that one..." Faye stopped outside the clear pane of a beautiful displayed retail store. The bright spring colors and well laid out mannequins called to the wealthy child and she grinned to Ava, "This one looks cool. Let's see what kinda wears they have Ava."

Faye reached out and took Ava's hand, gently pulling the short haired girl behind her into the clothing store. Inside, the layout was elegantly done. Racks were neat and well spaced, making maneuvering easy. And the best selling items were within sight. As soon as the two girls walked into the store, within 30 seconds a beaming sales staff had approached them, "Welcome to Benetton Ladies. Can I assist you with anything today?" Faye smirked at the polite tone the women used and straightened, pulling out her aristocratic breeding and responding with a smug voice, "Yes you can help us. My friend and I are doing some browsing. What do you think would look best with her completion and hairstyle?" Faye encouraged Ava to come forward as the salesperson came forward. As the girls browsed through the plethora of fabrics, Faye spotted a lovely little spring dress and squealed in delight, pulling it off the rack and holding it up to Ava's shoulders,, "Ohhhh...look how cute this one looks on you Ava. Go try it on. I really want to see how it looks."

The next half hour or so was filled with suggestions, clothing being pulled off the racks and held up to bodies to check color matches and a variety of trial and error clothing changes. Faye changed in and out of at least 5 different outfits, getting Ohhs and Ahhs from the helpful saleswomen and spinning in place before the mirrors. Faye also encouraged Ava to try on a few more cute articles of clothing. She was in her element, basking in the glow of new fashion and tittering over color, texture, length and pattern. It was so much fun. But more than anything, it was distracting. It took Faye's mind off of the fact that she was still alone in the world, that her parents barely spoke to her and that despite the fact that she was a Rhoades...to those she wanted to notice her more than anything...she was all but invisible.

User Image
Attire Weekend Wear
Mood Excited/Social/Interested
Word Count 634
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 3

DJ Double B

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

No two cities are exactly alike. They all have their own flavor. Here was no exception. It felt so familiar, but at the same time, foreign and exciting. Ava was in awe at the towering buildings and lovely shops. People moved to and fro with such intent. It reminded her a lot of living in Castelia. "Yeah, this place is super cool. I've seen a lot of different places. The clothing was always cool to see change from place to place. But at the same time, there's stuff that stays the same in regions. Forests and paths are similar too. Same kind of layout, just different things. It's honestly really cool." As much as moving around had an impact on her, Ava liked being able to see so many different places.

It was all so amazing to look at - the dresses, heels, and well put together mannequins - but none of it really screamed 'Ava' to the young girl. Nevertheless, Ava let herself be pulled into one particular store. She barely had the time to look around before a woman came up to them and asked if they needed help. As Ava was about to decline, Faye stepped in, asking about hair style and complexion, things Ava would've never thought to ask. Usually, she just found something in a color she liked and threw it on. Simple. Faye's tone with the saleswoman wasn't something she was too used to either, but it seemed to work, as she was willing to help them out. As they browsed, Faye pulled a dress off of the racks, one Ava honestly wouldn't had ever thought of touching, let alone wearing. The young girl looked at it for a few moments, then back to her friend. "I dunno... But I mean, I'll try it out." A bit tentative in the dressing room, Ava eventually got the dress on. Honestly, it was pretty cute. Not ruffly and poofy like a lot of dresses she saw, but really calm and elegant.

For what felt like a long time, Ava and Faye tried on a variety of different clothes. In one outfit and then into more and more. Stuff being held up to them, then taken away and replaced for things that looked similar. While Ava wasn't nearly as into it as Faye was, she still tried to enjoy herself trying on fancier clothes. Faye had some seriously good taste. The clothes she had Ava try looked really nice, like the mannequins out front. It wasn't at all what Ava was used to, but she couldn't say it was completely bad. In the end, Ava felt best in the outfit she came in: a simple t-shirt, shorts, and some tennis shoes. By the time Ava had her fill, she sat herself in one of the chairs of the dressing room. "This is actually kinda cool." she told her friend. A small smile lit up her face. "Is there anything else you wanna do in town?" Ava was beginning to get a little tired of trying on endless slews of outfits.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x5)

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

Erkowan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Town Square : Flare, Hoppu, Faye, Ava : xxx

Yesterday was a blur for Tera; she didn't remember much... Something about attending physical education class and meeting and greeting a few people but nothing past that. She was far too tired at the time to grasp what had happened. As she started walking she started remembering pieces of the day before. Oh! She did remember being given food by a kind individual and a Charmander(most likely Marco's by the way he was acting) tagging along side Flare. The thought made her chuckle some, thinking that her fiery friend was more or less used to his presence by now.

Anyway, fast forward to the today. The girl had gone on her daily routine of walking around the forest with her Pokemon bright and early in the day, much to her Charmander's displeasure. It went without a hitch; they didn't run into any territorial Stanler like they did a few days back, though her Natu was on edge during the whole walk. His demeanor didn't change much when they had left the forest. He'd flinch at the sound of rustling bushes, even when they were already on school grounds. Maybe he needed a change of scenery? "Ohh how about the city!!" She exclaimed, concluding without much evidence to back that that was why Hoppu was so on edge. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try, in her eyes at the very least. Coincidentally, it was convenient for her as well; she could get a better grasp of the area so that she wouldn't get another repeat of getting lost. She could even visit her dear uncle too! With her mind made up and her team not having much say in the matter(though they didn't seem to oppose), they left for the Lamia district.

Tera loved walking into the city. From the stores to the displays to people who frequented the area, it was always active and full of energy. It seemed to cheer up the now excited Natu. It was his first time in a man made area after all. As they were walking along the streets with Natu on her head and Flare walking along side her, a certain display of birds at a certain store caught Hoppu's attention, prompting him to hop down from his trainer's head to get a better view. "Ah chotto(wait)! You're going to get lost!" Funny words coming from her. He, being the tiny Pokemon that he was, didn't get a good from the ground and seeing as his wings were still to small to support flight he chose to get inside to get a better view. The bird motif was all over the store which made it easier for him to enjoy the view. She and her Charmander quickly followed so as not to lose sight of him, but it was too late. At least they knew he was somewhere in this store. Looking around the area, she noticed the familiar faces of Ava and Faye. From the looks of their actions, they were trying on clothes. Though she knew absolutely nothing about fashion it did peek her interest as they looked like they were having fun shopping. "Ava? Faye? Hiya! Fancy seeing you guys' here! How's your day off goin'?" She almost forgot why she came here in the first place. "Oh yeah! Have you guys seen a little green birdy Pokemon about this big hoppin' around?" She asked them, motioning her hands as if she was a fortune teller reading a crystal ball. She didn't know them that well yet, but that didn't matter much to the girl. Whether they knew/liked it or not she already considered them friends.

Meanwhile, Hoppu was hopping across the store's shelves to reach the display, making a mess of things as he approached his goal.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║

DJ Double B
Erkowan

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:39 am
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Town Square Company Ava, Tera

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye was in her element. A second sales staff member had joined the two girls somewhere along the line as the clothing swap continued. The blond girl insisted on Ava keeping up with her, and it did look like her fellow Charizard member was having fun, but Faye was so consumed with the familiarity of the shopping spree that she easily missed the tired look coming over her friends face. Spinning in front of the mirror while wearing a sheik little black dress, Faye only briefly overheard Ava's comment about wanting to do other things today. She could have stayed in the store for hours more and never gotten bored.

"Why on earth would you want to do anything else today? This is the best. Its so much more fun to let other people wait on you. These outfits are all lovely, I'll take them all!" The sales women smiled and started to pack up the clothing that Faye had tried on and commented as she worked, "Of course Miss. How would you like to pay today?" That made Faye's fantasy bubble pop very abruptly and frown into the mirror darkly. She'd gotten so caught up in moment that she'd forgotten that her Father had confiscated her black Visa credit card. Now feeling embarrassed and soured, the blond Rhoades scowled and snapped back, "Actually...I changed my mind. These second rate clothes are beneath me. Put them back on the rack for someone else to buy...I'm finished here." Moodily, Faye flounced back into the change room to shimmy out of the dress and back into her regular clothes.

Coming back out, Faye hid her embarrassment and unhappiness behind a mask of smug indifference as she approached Ava. The sales staff were tiding up from the girls clothing test and one of them smiled tightly at Faye. The Rhoades girl ignored the women and tossed her hair back before speaking to Ava, "I'm done here Ava. Let's head out." While Faye had truly enjoyed the shopping spree, it was far more enjoyable when she could actually buy everything that she tried on. Never mind the fact that she would likely never wear 90% of the things she bought, that wasn't really why she did that. It was more because of the massive bills she wracked up and the disapproving conversations her Father would have with her afterwards. He never told her to stop, merely asked for her to limit her shopping to a dollar amount. But she got to talk with him...one on one without him making excuses or ducking out the door for a meeting or gathering of some sort.

Faye was about to turn to Ava and head out, when the door to the store opened. Looking up, Faye spotted her Charizard roommate. Though they had only met each other briefly in passing back and forth from the Dorms, Tera's light pink hair and loud voice weren't easy to forget. She welcomed them, asking about their day before alarmingly asking if they seen a....green birdy? "Green birdy Tera? What are you talking about...Erk!?" Even as she finished speaking, the little Natu landed on a display that was a little too unstable to hold his weight as well as the hangers of clothing and the whole thing suddenly toppled over!

The CRASH! of the display made everyone in the store jump! Hoppu had felt the wobbling of the display and flapped his stubby little wings, momentarily gaining flight across the store. Unfortunately, his brief airborne state came to an end as he landed right on top of Faye's head! The blond girl was already on edge from the sudden noise of the metal racks falling over. But with a sudden, unknown weight landing on her skull, the only thing that ran through Faye's mind was that Ava's Joltik was on her head! The though of having a bug of any kind, Pokémon or real, was too much for the wealthy Heiress and Faye started to scream in panic! Flailing around, her wheeling arms caught several of the racks of clothing, knocking them over and sending clothes flying into the air like a floating cloud of colored fireworks!

Hoppu, confused and not knowing what to do, launched himself off Faye's head, flapping his stubby wings and managed to land on another clothing display, but luck wasn't with the little bird and it too started to titter back and forth. Amirah had been sleeping peaceful under on of the waiting chairs, but at the screaming of her Trainer and the startled cries and yells of the sales staff, other students and crashing of falling racks, she bolted out from under the chair! Still sleepy and not really paying attention to where she was going, the Eevee ran head first into the base of a still standing display, unintentionally Tackling the rack and knocking over yet another thing in the store! The building was chaos, with Faye spinning around trying to find the bug she'd thought was in her hair, her Eevee racing around like a manic, Hoppu trying to find a solid perch, the sales staff trying to catch falling displays and clothing flying everywhere. Probably not what Tera thought was going to happen when she popped in to say 'Hi'.

User Image
Attire Weekend Wear
Mood Social/Excited/Confused/Panicked
Word Count 880
O.O.C Commence with chaos in the store. Enjoy. XD
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 7 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 3

DJ Double B

X Kaos X

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items