Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gym Leader Viola

"Oh?" Viola quirked an eyebrow at Bastien's proclamation, stifling the smile that fought to appear on her face. "Be careful, mon cher, Think of all the hearts you'll be breaking when you find that one special girl." it was an entertaining thought, and the green haired boy certainly had some grandiose goals when it came to women. Their business together having concluded, the gym leader turned to begin making her way towards the back of the gym to heal her pokemon-- only to stop when she heard her name called. "Yes?" she turned back around, mild surprise lighting her face when she noticed both Bastien and his pokemon's head bowed. She beamed. "Ah, humble and kind! You may very well steal a few women's heart." she teased, but eventually took on a more modest facial expression. "Thank you! I'll be sure to pass along the compliments to my pokemon."

"But of course! Come back once you're stronger, and I shall treat you to a truly superbe battle." of course, a rematch meant she'd be using her stronger pokemon; there'd no doubt be a few new faces. Either way! It'd certainly be a battle she'd capture every second of. "You do the same! Good luck against Grant!"

Kogamo 11
You're welcome~
Heh, not at all! It's actually quite flattering that you asked, and I thank you for that!
"Superbe" s'weird, when you look at it. But! That's what Google Translate told me, and it has yet to lead me astray!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:26 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"...Heh, I think I've got a while before then." Bastien barely knew what to do with himself, let alone women. His joking around seemed to have had a positive effect, though! "Til next time!" Smiling, Bastien found his way to the stairs that would take him to the gym's entrance. He looked down at the badge in his hand before clutching it tightly. "Grant, huh..." This was only the first in a long series of tests that Bastien and his Pokemon would have to go through. Each gym would be harder than the last, naturally; it made him wonder just what it was like to be a gym leader, pitting themselves against young new upstarts day in and day out. It also made Bastien realize that he hadn't actually decided on what kind of trainer he would become... With a sigh, Bastien walked away from Santalune's Gym and looked up into the sky. "Otousan, you started your journey in Kanto... What made you come here? Haha... I feel like I'm lost, even if I've been here in Kalos my whole life." A dry chuckle left the boy. Bita glanced at his trainer and noticed that he'd stopped walking; just as he was about to yap at Bastien for dawdling, the Chespin got a glimpse of how sad he appeared to be.

'...Ches,' he said sternly, walking up to Bastien and gently placing a paw on his leg. Perhaps Bastien wasn't so bad, Bita thought. A little rough around the edges, but he could see himself warming up to the--

"Pfffft, Bita!? Y-your face... Bahahahaha~!"

It seemed that the effects of 'Infestation' were a bit delayed. Bita had been wondering why it seemed to be so hard to look out of his left eye... It was because his face was all swollen up in an almost comical manner. Any semblance of bonding that the two might have done at that moment was erased the second Bastien started laughing. 'C-CHESPIN!' Growling at his trainer, Bita stomped his foot and pounded on the young man's leg.

"N-nono, I'm sorry, it's just... Pffffthahahahaha~!"

...After the two of them had collected themselves and taken a trip to the Pokemon Center, Bastien was back on the streets of Santalune. Bita was taking a well-deserved rest in his ball; all that was left to do now was meet up with Chrysa. And get something to eat, according to his grumbling stomach. And maybe get a little shut-eye, if his heavy eyelids were any indication. And perhaps take a trip to the bathroom. And maybe... "No, no, one at a time," Bastien muttered to himself, rubbing his forehead. There was a cafe nearby; figuring that he could grab a quick snack, Bastien smiled and walked over, entering the fancy little establishment. There was a man at the entrance... A portly fellow with black hair, the kind of person that Bastien just knew lived for suggesting crazy, overpriced 'cuisine'.

"Bonjour, m--"

Raising his hand up, Bastien stopped the man. He didn't want to hear him get that next part wrong, after all... "Bonjour, bonjour. Comment allez-vous? Do you have any... Pizza?" The young man rubbed his tummy. "A cheeseburger, maybe?" He looked almost apologetic; Bastien was almost certain that there'd be nothing of the sort here.

"...W-well, monsieur, I can offer you our special for the day! Pot-au-feu made with a colorful assortment of--"

"I'm allergic to berries. They don't agree with my stomach... D-don't you, like, have just toast? Anything?"

"This is not a simple dine-and-dash, my friend... It is a fine eating establishment, I am afraid I cannot just offer you something so--"

"T-that's okay, monsieur."

"I am terribly sorry..."

This was a tragedy. Bastien could hardly eat out due to Kalosian chefs being extremely fascinated by berries, for some reason... "I gotta find Chrysa," he mumbled, lips quivering after he'd worked himself up over cheeseburgers and pizza. "If we can get to Lumiose, I can at least grab something from my house. Ramen, maybe. Raaaaameeeeeen..." Groaning not unlike a zombie, Bastien shuffled down the street towards Santalune's exit to Route 4. He wondered why this sudden pang of hunger hadn't struck him earlier... At least it hadn't happened during his battle with Viola.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: --- || company :: --- || thoughts :: We really did it! || counters :: 10/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 14/10 Heartscale --- 8/5 Wild Battle --- 21/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 13/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 8/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 10 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 5/20 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 11/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 160/160 HP | 3/18 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 8/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Misguided Royalty
Hehe, yeah, French is... Interesting with the spelling and such. > w>;; O-okay, last time, but thank you again for helping me out through this! *poofs*
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Bastien's coming Chrysa's way! *nodnod*

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City, Route 4 exit~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and Bastien~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? :Concerned…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' I wonder how he did in his Gym battle…'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 12/3
Wild Pokemon: 5/5
NPC Trainer: 15/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 1/30
Heart Scale: 3/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Well, their visit to Santalune proved to be quite fruitful if Chrysa said so herself. They’d gotten in some training, earned their first badge, and even gotten some new digs for Amaterasu as she wore her new Safety Goggles with pride. All that was left to do now was wait for Bastien to come along so that they could head out for Lumiose. Chrysa glanced up towards the skies, wondering what time it was exactly as she raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun’s glaring rays. The sun would probably be just about setting by the time they got to the city at this rate, though that would likely depend on quite a few factors… She hoped Bastien was doing well in his Gym challenge, he had quite the team of Pokemon with him if she said so herself. Of course, they probably still needed to work on their teamwork… Bita was quite a loose cannon when it came to things, and it could take some time before the Chespin would consider bonding further with his trainer. Sighing softly, the redhead sat back in her chair as she gazed at the path of Route 4 ahead of them. ” I wonder if there’s somewhere in Lumiose where I can maybe get myself some heavy-duty work gloves and wire cutters,” she mused to herself with a chuckle. There were quite a few things that she would probably look to grab while they were in Lumiose, including one of those fancy Holo Casters to do some modifications and repurposing later…
Speaking of Holo Casters and communication devices in general, Chrysa made a mental reminder to call Grandmama sometime before the end of the day. She had yet to talk to her grandmother ever since she had gotten off of the ship, and she was sure that the old woman wanted to make sure that her granddaughter had arrived safely in Kalos. She really hated making her grandmother worry about her so much, Irene had become increasingly concerned for her safety ever since that incident ten years ago… Grimacing slightly at the memory of it, Chrysa tried to distract herself as she glanced down towards Amaterasu, the Fennekin having decided to take a nap in her lap while they waited. With a smile, Chrysa gently stroked the little fox’s soft fur, feeling quite a bit tired herself after everything that had happened over the course of today. But she supposed that getting some rest could wait until they got to Lumiose, although she wouldn’t be entirely adverse to staying in Santalune for the night if they had to. Ryouichi simply relaxed against the cushion from his spot on the arm of her wheelchair, the Froakie not so much napping than resting his eyes. Occasionally he would open one eye and glance around at their surroundings, before closing it again. Regina stood by diligently, her eyes scanning their surroundings carefully. Recalling their encounter with that man earlier, the one they had roughed up in the forest, Regina couldn’t help but feel a bit on edge after he had said something about telling his boss to send an assassin after Chrysa. Of course, he had probably just been bluffing to try to intimidate them, but the possibilities that he might actually follow through with his intent made the Mega Lopunny wary. She’d have to make sure that everything was clear around them from now on, no shadowed corners, no dark alleyways, and no high up places would be left unchecked… Regina shook her head slightly, realizing that she was making herself seem paranoid with all of these thoughts going through her mind, but she had good reason to if she said so herself. She was Chrysa’s Pokemon now, and the girl had helped to save her back in the forest, therefore Regina would do anything and everything in her power to defend her new trainer at any cost.
The Lopunny’s ears flicked up when she could hear footsteps shuffling their way, whipping around and preparing to take on a battle stance. However, she hesitated when she realized it was Bastien coming their way, and stood straight as she shook Chrysa by her shoulder to get her attention.
” He’s coming~” she chimed with a small smile, pointing over in the direction the green-haired male was approaching them from. The redhead had her back turned towards the city, and normally she had to glance over her shoulder and around the back of her chair to see anyone coming towards them from behind. She sat up straight upon feeling Regina shaking her by her shoulder. ” What is it, Gigi?” she asked, noticing the Lopunny pointing over behind them. Glancing around the back of her chair, Chrysa peered over to catch sight of a certain green-haired boy making his way over in their direction. ” Speak of the devil…” she thought to herself, smiling as she grasped the operating lever on her chair. Carefully turning it around, she grinned widely and waved as Bastien approached them. ” Well howdy there, stranger~” she greeted in a lightly joking tone with a chuckle. So he had finally finished with his Gym challenge… she wondered how he did, it was a bit hard to tell from the expression on his face and the way his feet shuffled along the ground. ” Ya alright there, Bass?” the redhead asked, the smile on her face melting away into a look of concern as she tilted her head towards him. The way he was moving was not unlike a Miltank with a stomachache, she hoped he was alright. Maybe he was tired, or hungry, or… what if he hadn’t been able to beat Viola? The thought made her frown deepen ever-so-slightly, but she tried to not assume that the worst had happened until she heard it from him. ” Did you just get finished with battling Viola?” she inquired further, wondering about the outcome of the fight as the concerned look remained on her face, ” How did it go…?” 】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 11/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 11/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │16/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│7/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │3/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │8/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To be honest, his pangs of hunger weren't as bad as he first thought they were. Bastien could surely handle the trip to Lumiose without complaining. Still... There wasn't much he wouldn't do for some meat- or anything that wasn't some fancy dish- right then. Putting a little spring in his step, Bastien noticed Chrysa's Lopunny pointing in his direction. Of course Chrysa was with her as well. "Yo," he said with a wave, perking up just a bit. "Sorry for the wait! You didn't run into any trouble after your gym battle, did you?" It hadn't been his intention, but he'd worried his companion with his shuffling about. "Heyyy, c'mon, what's that look for? You know me!" In response to Chrysa's inquiry about his battle with Viola, the young man pulled out his latest prize: the bug badge. He held it out triumphantly, tossing it from one hand to the other before pocketing it again. "I'm not planning on losing anytime soon. Cheer up!" Bastien took his two pointer-fingers and pressed them up against the corners of his lips, making his smile even wider. "Like this!" He'd never really been upset about anything for too long. No one liked losing or not being good enough, but in the long run, getting depressed about it accomplished nothing... Plus, like Bastien said, he hadn't tasted bitter defeat just yet.

Speaking of tasting things, however... A loud grumble emitted from the green-haired boy's stomach, and he clutched at it again. "Ahhhh, shut it," he said while patting his gut lightly. "My stomach's been kicking like a Rapidash. Y'know, I never understood people's fascination with fancy dining... I can't eat any of that stuff." Sticking out his tongue, Bastien made a sour face. "I've got a sensitive stomach! Well, sensitive to anything that isn't burgers. Or pizza. Oh, or noodles. Nachos are good too..." If he didn't quit fantasizing, he might've began drooling. "O-oh, sorry, Chrysa! Don't mind me. I'll be fine once we get to Lumiose!" Luckily for them, they weren't too far; just a short walk and they'd be in the southern part of Bastien's hometown. Although, 'town' might have been an understatement. "Lumiose is pretty big, so it's a little easy to get lost if you don't know where you're going... But the people are really nice. You can always get directions if you need 'em! You've got an Ace Tour Guide here, though, so no need to worry about any of that." Bastien puffed out his chest comically and grinned. "Just leave everything to me!"

It hadn't occurred to him until just then, but his mother would probably want to see both of them. "O-oh, yeah. If you want to, we can avoid my Mom's flower shop. She tends to... Embarrass people." Scratching his head, Bastien looked away and blushed. Ms. Kelito had a knack for invading personal space and fawning over how cute people were. Pokemon weren't safe, either; all of their new companions would probably get big, super-effective bear hugs as she baby-talked them. "I-it's totally up to you!"

out of ball :: --- || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: We really did it! || counters :: 11/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 15/10 Heartscale --- 9/5 Wild Battle --- 21/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 14/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 9/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 10 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 7/20 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 12/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 160/160 HP | 4/18 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 9/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City, Route 4 exit~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and Bastien~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' To Lumiose we go, then!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 13/3
Wild Pokemon: 6/5
NPC Trainer: 16/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 2/30
Heart Scale: 4/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa was shaken from her entranced staring down the path of Route 4 when Regina suddenly started shaking her by her shoulder and pointing behind them. Sure enough, a certain green-haired boy was making his way towards them, and the redhead smiled as she turned herself around and waved to him. Her smile widened as Bastien greeted them in his usual manner, apologizing for the wait and asking if they had run into any trouble. ” Hey, no worries~ I’m the kind of person who has a long patience span, so it’s all good!” Chrysa remarked with a chuckle, holding up her hands in a reassuring gesture. Piper, who had been resting herself on top of the chair, peered at Bastien briefly when he approached them. The Noivern’s eyes lit up a bit when she recognized him, and warbled softly in greeting as she shyly waved to him with a wing. As for if they had run into any trouble… Chrysa had to think a bit on that… She figured it would probably be for the best that she not mention the shady-looking man she had battled earlier, and that it’s entirely possible she had a whole gang of dangerous folks pissed off at her and an assassin possibly coming after her. She wouldn’t want to worry him too much, after all. ” Nope, no trouble at all~ I did a bit of scouting ahead on Route 4, hope ya don’t mind,” she responded with a slightly sheepish grin, ” I stayed within the town outskirts though, I wouldn’t dream of heading off to Lumiose without ya~” A thought crossed her mind for a moment, and she nodded towards Bastien. ” I haven’t seen any sign of York either if that’s what you’re worried about~” she assured with a small smile, remembering how she had been reminded to give that guy in particular a wide berth if she saw him. So far, she hadn’t come across anyone in Santalune who had super pale skin and spiky white hair like a really bad case of bedhead. Maybe York had taken his business elsewhere, though Chrysa was sure that she’d be ready for him if they ever did run into him at any point in time.
However, she had noticed Bastien’s shuffling pace, even though he still had the usual bounce in his step, and asked him if he was alright as a concerned look crossed her face. He tried to reassure her that he was fine, saying that she knew him well enough. When she then asked about how his battle with Viola went, Bastien was quick to pull out the Bug Badge and hold it out towards her with a triumphant look on his face. She grinned as he tossed it between his hands for a moment, before he put it away and assured that he wouldn’t be losing anytime soon and that she should cheer up. Chrysa gave a light laugh as Bastien pulled at his lips with his fingers to make his smile wider, she knew that she could never be worried for too long around the guy. ” Well in any case, congrats on your win!” she commented cheerfully with a wide smile, lightly punching Bastien’s arm in a playful manner, ” I knew you could do it~” However, the moment was interrupted as the green-haired young man’s stomach growled loudly, Chrysa holding a hand up to her mouth to stifle a giggle as Bastien held his stomach and told it to be quiet. She listened as he explained that his stomach had been kicking like a Rapidash, and commenting about how he had never understood people’s fascination with fancy dining since he couldn’t eat that kind of stuff. ” Ah, so I’m guessing ya skipped out on eating at the café for that reason?” she asked curiously, giving a slight nod of understanding. She couldn’t help but grin a little at the face Bastien made as he stuck out his tongue, listening as he explained that he had a sensitive stomach, or in the sense that it was sensitive to anything that wasn’t fancied up cuisine. Chrysa couldn’t help but find herself imagining the different foods he listed, burgers, pizza, nachos… It all sounded like good stuff, and she had just eaten a while ago! ” Ah jeez, Bass, you’re gonna make me hungry too if ya keep on like that!” she remarked with a toothy grin, nodding as he said to not mind him and that he’d be fine once they got to Lumiose.
” Well alright then, maybe they’ll have something there that’ll be more suited to your preferences,” suggested Chrysa with a nod and a chuckle, ” Hope ya can hold out until then, it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump away from here~” She took a glance down the route again, and nodded in confirmation. From here, it would be a short walk until they would arrive in Lumiose’s southern district. She couldn’t help but wonder why Lumiose was split up into a northern and southern district, though it was understandable because of how expansive the city was. Her attention went back to Bastien as he said that Lumiose was pretty big, so it was easy for newcomers to get lost if they didn’t know where they were going. However, he assured that the people there were really nice, and she could always get directions if she needed to. She grinned as he said that she had an ace tour guide with her and she’d have no need to worry about that as he puffed out his chest, saying to leave everything to him. ” Heh, of course~ I know I can count on ya, Bass, thank ya~” she chimed gratefully with a nod, knowing that she could trust Bastien to guide her through the city. He had been born and raised in Lumiose himself, after all! She was about to say that they should get a move on if they were going to reach Lumiose, preferably before Bastien ended up passing out from hunger or something like that, but paused as he brought up another thing. Chrysa listened as he suggested that they could avoid going to his mother’s flower shop if she preferred to, since his mom tended to be the kind of person to embarrass people.
Bastien hadn’t really talked very much about his mom from what she recalled, but she certainly sounded like a very interesting woman to meet, even if she had a tendency to embarrass people. The redhead gave a small smile as Bastien averted his gaze, adding that it was totally up to her if they could stop by and visit with his mom or not. ” Oh no, I really wouldn’t mind meeting your mom if that’s alright,” Chrysa reassured with a light laugh, ” She actually sounds like someone I’d like to see while we’re there~ And I don‘t think I’ll mind her embarrassing shenanigans too much. As someone who’s lived with her strict but doting grandmother for eighteen years, it’s something I’ve come to develop a bit of a tolerance for, I guess~” She was actually quite curious and eager to actually be able to meet Bastien’s mom, though she supposed she couldn’t blame him if he would insist on avoiding the flower shop at any cost. He seemed rather embarrassed by his mom’s antics, though she supposed she couldn’t blame him for that either. It was just part of being a parent, she was sure that just about any kid who had parents would be embarrassed by them at multiple points in their lives. It almost made her wish that she had actually been able to see her parents back then… they always seemed to be busy at the Space Center whenever she asked Grandmama where they were. Refocusing her train of thought, Chrysa smiled to Bastien and nodded her head towards the path ahead. ” In any case, we should head out if we want to get to Lumiose soon enough,” she suggested with a soft chuckle, ” Preferably before your stomach gets hungry enough to start eating itself, huh? Let’s roll out~” With a nod, Chrysa placed her hand on the wheelchair’s operational lever and pushed it forwards, the chair starting to move towards the exit and Route 4 leading to Lumiose as Regina gladly followed alongside her.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: Exit to South Lumiose! ))

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 12/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 12/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │1/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│8/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │4/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │9/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:22 am
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

"Ah, that's good to hear." Grinning, Bastien turned his attention to Chrysa's Noivern Piper. "Good to see you again too, Piper," he said in a much more gentle tone. "And... Regina and Ammy and Ryou, too. There are so many, hehe!" They'd both gathered a hefty amount of Pokemon... Things were certainly getting interesting. Bastien hadn't counted on seeing so many cool types of Pokemon so soon. Least of all a Mega Lopunny! He scratched the tip of his nose and snickered a little; not hearing or seeing York around was definitely a good thing. "That's a relief, too. Things are lookin' up!" It was best not to speak of York too much, though. Bastien had a tendency of jinxing things. "Oh, that reminds me. You didn't have any trouble with Viola, right? I wouldn't imagine you did. I never sent you a message back, but... Congratulations, right back to you!" Looking back towards where Viola's gym was, Bastien contemplated something. "She... Went easy. At least, she went easy on me. I guess it'd defeat the purpose of gym leaders if they just demolished everyone who came in to challenge them, but I would have liked to see her full team..."

His stomach grumbled once again. "Kaaaaah, I gotta get stronger! And I gotta eat, too!" Bastien hopped lightly on his feet, hands down at his abdomen. "I'm sorry... But yeah, it really isn't too far away, huh? We should hurry before the sun starts to set, nevermind my stomach!" While they were on their way, Chrysa told him that she wasn't opposed to the idea of meeting Ms. Kelito. "Hmm? Hey, it's your funeral. I won't stop ya!" Raising an eyebrow, the young man shrugged his shoulders as they made their way down Route 4. "Don't say I didn't warn you though~."

- Exit to South Lumiose -

out of ball :: --- || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: Mom better not gush over them too much... || counters :: 12/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 16/10 Heartscale --- 10/5 Wild Battle --- 22/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 15/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 10/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 10 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 180/180 HP | 9/20 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 13/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 160/160 HP | 5/18 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 10/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

teal - duck

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Roxas and her little troupe of Pokemon exited Santalune Forest, Zelda glanced up at her trainer's impassive face with slight curiosity. "What was that all about?" She wondered aloud. Roxas glanced down at the Fennekin as she spoke up, and though she didn't know what the Fennekin had said, she saw the look on her face and scoffed. "What? Don't look at me like that." Roxas insisted haughtily. "Roxas is a softie~ Roxas is a softie~" Rave chirped in a mock teasing tone. Roxas eyed the Noibat as she fluttered about. "How do you still even have energy? You looked worn out last I saw you. We need to get you to a pokemon center before you break yourself." Roxas insisted. Rave sat herself back down on Roxas' shoulder, certainly tired, but she'd gotten one of her many hyper energy bursts for a second there. Roxas chuckled and shook her head, walking into the pokemon center and returning all of her pokemon to their pokeballs so that they could be healed.

"Bonjour Nurse Joy. Pouvez-vous guérir mon Pokemon?" Roxas handed the nurse her four pokeballs, sure that only Rave needed to be healed, but she may as well give them all a refresher before their gym battle. "Oui oui! Un moment se il vous plaît." Nurse Joy smiled and took the pokemon for a little while, placing their pokeballs on the specialized machine. In the meantime, Roxas left to the cafeteria to get herself some food, setting up bowls for her pokemon once they were healed and ready to go. "Bien! Tous guéri!" Nurse Joy kindly brought the four pokeballs into the cafeteria for Roxas. "Merci." Roxas nodded appreciatively, taking the pokeballs and letting her pokemon out again. "Soup's on guys, eat your fill." Roxas insisted.

Rave chirped happily and rushed over to a bowl that Zelda had walked up to, immediately digging in. "Excuse you! That was going to my bowl. Ugh!" She huffed irritably and took the next one over, not wanting to share food of any kind with the Noibat after she'd made that comment on eating a Scatterbug. Cypher noticed that Siren was sort of floating aimlessly, making no move towards the food, so the Porygon scooted a bowl over to the Milotic. "Here, you should eat." Siren hestitantly sniffed her food and glanced curiously between Roxas and Cypher. "O-oh.... Is all of this really for me...? Th-thank you...." Zelda gave a small but audible scoff. The Milotic was so perfect that it annoyed her immensely. She even ate her food delicately, it was ridiculous.

- - Where am I...?: Santalune City
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave, Siren
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 1/3 Movement | 9/5 Pokemon Encounter | 6/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 21/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 1/10 for 3rd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 1/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 7/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 16/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 10/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once Roxas finished her meal, she glanced over to see how far along her other pokemon were. She had finished relatively quickly, as had Rave, but that was to be expected. The pair of them had learned while working to eat fast and get back to work as soon as possible. Zelda was trying to show up Siren in delicate eating etiquette, so she and Siren were only half finished with their food. Cypher was almost finished though, and Siren seemed to be slowing down, so Roxas stood and stretched. "Alright guys, this is it, I think we're ready to face Viola now." Roxas said with an air of confidence. "More than ready." Zelda sniffed, finishing her food and moving over to Roxas, who picked her up with a smile. "Heh, good to see you're excited Zelda. Siren, are you finished with your food....?" Roxas asked curiously. Siren glanced to Roxas and then back at her food thoughtfully. "Umm....Er... Y-yes, I think so...." She nodded, and Roxas smiled. "Great. Let's get going then gang, we've got a badge to win."

Together they made their way over to Viola's museum, and walking in through the doors it was easy to see the woman's love of photography, but... "Where the heck is the gym....?" Roxas wondered aloud. "Master Roxas! Over here!" Cypher called, pointing behind a painting to a long rope, leading down into the unknown. Roxas grinned, grabbing onto the rope with one hand and holding Zelda firmly with the other. The Fennekin's fur seemed to pale slightly. "W-wait, you don't actually mean to--""Hahaha!!! This is more like it; Geronimo!!!!" Roxas cried out, sliding down the rope with reckless abandon, Rave and Cypher following with glee, but Siren wasn't so sure. "W-wait, that's incredibly dangerous! You don't even know where it leads or how far it goes!!! Ohhh...... Oh dear, oh dear...." Eventually the Milotic slowly flew through the hole and down to meet the others, who had appeared to land on some sort of giant artificial spider web.

Roxas grinned at the Milotic. "Glad you could join us. Now let's see, where--" Roxas began to muse aloud, but she was cut off by a sudden flash of lights. "That determined expression… That glint in your eye that says you're up to the challenge… It's fantastic! Just fantastic!" Roxas blinked and grimaced. "Er, yeah, thanks lady, we just want to battle." She held a hand up the shield her eyes, unable to even see Viola because she was blinded by the camera lights. "Oh? Is this your first time challenging a Gym? Fantastic!" Another flash. Roxas flinched. "Look, please, enough with the pictures! Arceus damn...!' Roxas complained. She felt exposed and dizzy, she wanted it to stop. Sorry mon amie~ Whether it's the tears of frustration that follow a loss or the blossoming of joy that comes with victory… They're both great subjects for my camera! My lens is always focused on victory—I won't let anything ruin this shot!" Roxas scowled as the frenzied woman took another picture and sent out a Surskit. "I guess we'll just have to make this battle a quick one then. I didn't want to have to do this to you Viola, but you've forced my hand. Cypher! Front and center. Let's put your coding to the test shall we?" The Porygon hummed happily and whirred up to the battlefield to face the Surskit with glee, and Roxas took a fighting pose. "Oh! A Porygon Z! Fantastic! Just fantastic!" Roxas rolled her eyes. "Won't be so fantastic when you see this. Cypher, use Zap Cannon!" Roxas made a sharp movement with her arm and the Porygon charged up with electricity and shocked the Surskit with pure electric energy, and it went down without a fight.

Rather than getting upset, Viola was just taking a bunch of pictures again. "Oh Arceus, don't tell me, you think this is fan--" "tastic! Yes! Return Surskit, you did your best, it's okay~ Let's go Vivillon! Use Tackle!" Cypher was distracted momentarily with scanning the Vivillon that it didn't even try to get out of the way when the large butterfly came rushing at it. "Shake it off Cypher, and lets finish this; Zap Canon again!" Roxas put her hands together and folded her fingers exept for her thumb, index, and middle fingers, which she made into the shape of a gun aimed at the Vivillon. Cypher's appendages twisted as it righted itself up into the air once again, then fired at the bug with it's powerful electric type move as soon as Roxas pulled the "trigger" on her hand gun. They were done, finished. It was a lot easier than Roxas had thought, having trained Rave and Zelda as back up just in case Cypher had gone down, but they hadn't even needed to use Cypher's full set of abilities like Roxas had planned. It was a bit disappointing really.

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Viola Sent out Surskit!
                                                      Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ Hp- 200 █ Ability- Swift Swim

Cypher used Zap Canon!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      120 x 2 = 240 total damage
                                                      Surskit Fainted!

Round O2

Viola sent out Vivillon!
                                                      Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ Hp- 240 █ Ability- Shield Dust

█ ◆ █►▐ Harden - Raises defense by one stage
                                                      █ ◆ █►▐ Infestation - 20 || Traps Opponent, taking 1/8 of damage for 4-5 turns
                                                      █ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Vivillon used Tackle!
                                                      Cypher took 50 damage!
                                                      Cypher at 170/220HP

Cypher used Zap Canon!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      120 x 2 = 240 total damage
                                                      Vivillon Fainted!

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave, Siren, Viola
                                                      - - Counters: 2/3 Movement | 10/5 Pokemon Encounter | 7/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 22/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 2/10 for 3rd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 2/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 8/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 17/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 11/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gym Leader Viola

"A perfect photo-finish~!" Viola exclaimed, even though she had lost. That Porygon-Z was amazing, and she just had to catch it on camera. "Congratulations!" she smiled, returning her vivillon and approaching Roxas, prizes in hand. The bug trainer was beyond getting upset at losing, especially so quickly- she kind of expected it most of the time, and really enjoyed getting pictures of all these pokemon that would come to battle hers. So, she never really felt as if she truly lost. "Here's your winnings! You can stop by later if you'd like to check out photos from your battle! Bonne chance!" the gym leader smiled, handing Roxas a badge and a tm.

Viola was defeated!
Roxas has earned:
Bug Badge
TM83 Infestation
and +14 exp for Cypher

Spectral Eternity
lol such a Leon tactic.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:07 am
User Image

User Image

Arceus this chick sure was peppy. It was creeping Roxas out, but she gave an uncomfortable grin and nodded as Viola insisted that she stop by later to see pictures from their battle. Roxas wasn't really interested, but she took the prizes that Viola gave her and made to get out of there as quickly as possible, following Viola up through the secret passageway and popping out from behind one of the pictures in the museum. Roxas had to admit, this place was pretty cleverly designed. Not enough to make her want to stay longer though, no sireebob.

Roxas made a beeline to the exit, on a mission now that she had little reason to stay in Santalune, she wanted to get to Lumiose and work on that pokemon communicator. However, she wouldn't get to leave quite as soon as she had hoped, running into a Dunsparce in the middle of the path. Cypher gave a noise of delighted alarm and flew over to inspect. "Scanning.... Scanning....."

"Dunsparce, the Land Snake Pokémon. When discovered, the Dunsparce uses its tail to burrow into the earth and evade capture."

As if right on cue, the Dunsparce they had noticed began trying to escape. "Don't let it escape!" Cypher quickly latched onto the Dunspacre and began pulling, but couldn't manage it on it's own, so Rave flew over to help and together they both plucked it back out of the ground. Siren still needed to be trained, and this was a good pokemon to start her with. "Alright Siren, it's your turn to train." Roxas said gently to the Milotic now that her opponent was unearthed and detained for the time being. "W-what...? O-oh no, I really don't think I s-should... I-I mean...." Siren was practically weaving herself in knots, and Roxas took pity on the poor creature. "Come on now, it's okay, just come over here and use water gun." Roxas insisted. "B-but why....? That little creature didn't do anything to deserve an attack..." The Dunsparce thrashed about but then noticed Siren looking at it and it's face contorted slightly. "What'chu lookin' at ya little whippersnapper?!" Rave and Cypher let it go and it hopped up and down angrily. Siren flinched as her new opponent took notice. "Eek!" She quickly spat a blast of water at the pokemon as Roxas had told her, but it only aggravated the pokemon as it raged on and thrust itself at Siren. "Take that you overgrown Ekans!!!" Siren cried out in discomfort, not liking getting hurt. "It's okay Siren, use water gun again!" Roxas insisted, so the Milotic complied, spouting more water at the Dunsparce, "That the best you got?! Think just cause yer pretty and big yer gonna win against this shrimp?! Not today missy! Hup!" The agitated Dunsparce hurled itself at Siren again, and the Milotic was practically in tears. "W-why are you so mean....?!" She sniffed and shot a third water gun at it, this time to knock it out. "Haha! Nice job Siren! You did it!" Roxas cheered at her victory, but Siren didn't seem all that happy, shriveling up and shivering.

Roxas frowned and approached the Milotic gently. "Hey.... It's okay, you won, it's all over." Roxas said quietly, concerned since the Milotic was crying. Siren couldn't meet Roxas' gaze. "It doesn't feel like I won.... I'm still such a weakling, I still can only cry when I get hurt...." She indicated the marks on her scaled that the Dunsparce had made, and Roxas looked thoughtful. It was hard to really sympathize with the Milotic, having never known pain, at least not the physical kind, but emotional pain, that she could recognize in the Milotic's eyes. "Don't worry, I'll heal you up okay?" Roxas insisted, taking out a few potions and spraying Siren's wounds with them. "To be honest, I can't feel physical pain, so I'm sorry if I pushed to too hard. I don't really understand what you guys are going through in battle.... But I know that in order to get stronger, we have to train, and that the stronger you are, the less you'll get hurt. I know it's hard now, but that's why I'm pushing you to get stronger, so that maybe someday, you'll see battles the way I do." She smiled at the Milotic and threw the empty potion bottles away. "All done. Feeling better...?" Siren looked herself over and slowly gave a small smile back, nodding appreciatively. "O-okay Roxas.... I'll train and get stronger.... Just for you...." The Milotic nuzzled her trainer, which made Roxas laugh. "That's a good girl~ Now let's go, we've got a date with Lumiose." Roxas suggested.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered a wild ♂ Dunsparce!
                                                      Level 5, 100HP, Run Away
                                                      Rage, Defense Curl, Rollout

Round O1

Siren used Water Gun!
                                                      Dunsparce took 40 damage!
                                                      Dunsparce at 60/100HP

Dunsparce used Rage!
                                                      Siren took 20 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/100HP

Round O2

Siren used Water Gun!
                                                      Dunsparce took 40 Damage!
                                                      Dunsparce at 20/100HP

Dunsparce used Rage!
                                                      Siren took 30 damage!
                                                      Siren at 50/100HP

Round O3

Siren used Water Gun!
                                                      Dunsparce took 40 damage!
                                                      Dunsparce Fainted!

Siren gained 5 exp!

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 11/5 --> 6/5 Pokemon Encounter | 8/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 23/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 3/10 for 3rd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 3/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 12 | 240/240 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 7/17 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 1/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 2/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Vigilia
Pft haha I think it's worse since Zap Canon is stronger than Thunder xD

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:52 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At the gates of Santalune, Roxas was almost free of the city, however soon Cypher darted off in another direction entirely. "Cypher!!!" Roxas called out, half worried, half annoyed, but he had already disappeared. With a sigh, the blonde ran after him, Zelda in her arms and Rave and Siren following after her. "Scanning.... Scanning....." Roxas could hear the familiar beeping of her Porygon Z in the distance, and soon her pokedex spoke up again.

"Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon. Ralts is the pre-evolved form of Kirlia. It can use the horns on its head to read human emotions. Ralts rarely shows itself to humans, but may occasionally approach when it senses positive or happy feelings."

Roxas grimaced. So Cypher had found a Ralts eh? Well couldn't hurt to investigate. Roxas approached to find one angry looking little Ralts. "Back you beast! Back I say!" Roxas chuckled. What a daring little guy. "Cypher." The Porygon knew what that tone meant. Electricity crackled along it's sleek body and shot out at the Ralts, knocking it out, but then Roxas threw a Primer Ball to capture it. "Heh, you're mine little guy." Roxas grinned, plucking the ball from the ground and placing it on her belt. "Alright, now no more distractions, we need to head into Lumiose. I've got a little project in store for us...." Roxas grinned. Cypher and Rave got really excited at the prospect.

"A project?! Ooh! Ooh! It's been so long since we've done a project~" Rave fluttered happily. "I will do my best to assist you master Roxas~" Cypher beeped excitedly. Zelda wondered what all the hubub was about but she supposed it didn't matter, she would find out soon enough. Siren trusted Roxas, though she couldn't help but feel nervous about it. Then again she felt nervous about everything, so it wasn't like this was anything different. Before long, they were out the gates and headed towards Lumiose City.

[Exit to South Lumiose City]

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered a wild ♂ Ralts!
                                                      Level 5, 100HP, Synchronize
                                                      Growl, Confusion

Round O1

Cypher used Zap Canon!
                                                      Ralts took 120 damage!
                                                      Ralts Fainted!

Cypher gained 5 exp!

Roxas used a Primer Ball!
                                                      Ralts was successfully captured!

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 7/5 ---> 2/5 Pokemon Encounter | 9/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 24/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 4/10 for 3rd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 4/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 12 | 240/240 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 13/17 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 2/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 3/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 0/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi’s eyes lit up a little bit when he saw the vibrancy of the city, now this was far better than any silly forest that he just passed through! He looked around as he walked down the streets and noted all the fashion shops that were decorating the streets in attempts to lure those with a passing interest into the stores. The young androgynous looking boy slowed to a stop when he noticed a women’s boutique that sold a variety of clothes and accessories. Stoically, he gazed into the window for a few minutes, not really thinking anything in particular as he did so, only that he thought that the clothes were rather nice. His eyes dropped down and to the left as his eyebrows angled upwards slightly for a few moments before he closed his eyes and pulled himself away from the boutique and continuing on his way. He felt so weird sometimes, he rather disliked a lot of what the boys found interesting, such as sports and rough play, the things that what most boys would consider ‘manly’ and rough. He just found himself bored to tears with them all the time, he would much rather be doing things that were more artistic and crafty, he would rather be gentle and soft rather than hard and overpowering. He knew that his likes alone didn’t make him stand out –hell, there was a lot of famous men who did what he liked and made a good living off of it- but he still couldn’t help but feel a strong disconnect for whatever reason about it. Where a lot of men wanted to be strong and buff, the thought of being that way secretly rather appalled him, to be honest. He liked his frame, despite being teased about it, he didn’t want to be built strong and honestly, he was dreading what puberty would do to him. He sure as hell didn’t want to have facial hair, he didn’t really want to have his voice drop and he’d rather not think of what else would happen to his body during this time.
Was he weird for wanting this? Was this something that he shouldn’t be thinking about the way he was?

Dumuzi pulled his thoughts away from the direction that they were going. He shouldn’t be focusing on that now, he needed to be going and catching pokemon and making them stronger. So after a quick stop at the pokemon center, Dumuzi started on his way to look for a place where there were flowers. The Professor said something about flowers when looking for a particular type of fairy pokemon, honestly, he couldn’t remember the pokemon’s name, but he was going to try his best to find it away. Dumuzi prepared his pokeballs and headed into the fields surrounding the city in attempts to find what he was looking for and start to build his team. He secretly kind of dreaded how long this might take, but hopefully he wouldn’t have to be waiting for too long in order to at least find something that interested him. When Dumuzi found what he was looking for, a stern look came over his face and he gently spun Titania’s pokeball in his hand. ”I guess it’s time to let the hunt begin.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: I don't know right now, to be honest...
Feelings: anxious and uneasy.
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 100/100 Condition:N/A Lv: 10 Exp: 12/15
Item count Antidote: 7/10
Wild Encounter's 12/5
NPC Encounter: 0/??
Moving Location: 1/3
Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs
-Infinite Potions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Double Team ► N/A▐ - Raise evasiveness by one stage
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 11 Disarming voice
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi started to push his way through the tall grass and flowers in hunt for his chosen pokemon, it was actually a little bit harder than most people made it seem. Whenever you hear someone warn you to stay out of the tall grass, you picture a swarm of pokemon descending upon you in this ravenous pack to devour you. But so far, Dumuzi was disappointed that the pokemon didn’t live up to the hype that he had pictured in his head. A rustling in the bushes drew the attention of the searching teenager and he quickly pulled out his partner and his pokedex prepared and hopeful for what he was hoping was going to be a new addition to his team.

Wild Pokemon appeared!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Far’Fetch’d Hp: 50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5

The Pokedex scanned the pokemon and revealed that it was not, in fact, a fairy pokemon. Dumuzi could have guessed that based on the bill that was attached to the duck’s face. Oh well.
”Go, Titania.” Dumuzi’s calm exterior belied the rush of excitement for his first pokemon battle –at least with a while pokemon. There was a crimson splash of colour before his stolen Ralts reformed itself into the world around it. The little white pokemon stretched its arms as though it had been in there for a while now and looked over her shoulder at the trainer behind her. A look of confusion crossed her face as she read the Aura of the one who had summoned her from her pokeball. This… didn’t look like the master who had caught her… did he give her away? And… Titania? Was that the name this trainer gave her? This human was strange, but she was tickled at the idea of the human caring enough to give her one. Her original owner didn’t feel the need to do so. Titania turned to face the Far fetch’d, still a little disoriented from everything that was going on at once.
”Titania, use Confusion.”
So, this was her new owner now? She wondered what she may have done to the previous one to have them give her away to this one. Titania’s eyes gave an eldritch glow before pushing psychic energy into the poor, bumping-thumping brain of the Duck pokemon who was sqwauking aggressively at the new master.

[ FarFetch’d took 50 points of damage. Farfetch’d fainted. 5 xp given]

Titania didn’t seem too impressed that at the pokemon who was taken out so easily, but there was something more important that she needed to investigate now that the threat was gone and her new human hadn’t recalled her yet. She walked up to the strange face and place her hand on his leg, the sensory vision that she was gifted at read his aura so that she could determine whether this human was a good person or not. She didn’t like the idea of being locked to someone who was a bad person. After a few moments of concentration, she looked upwards at Dumuzi, a little confused about what she found. There was something so strange about the aura, it was something that she hadn’t felt before and she wasn’t sure what to make of it. It was like… there was something pretty and shiny hidden away behind a rather nasty shell. It… wasn’t though the shell was bad or evil, but it just felt… icky to her.
”What’s… up Titania?” Dumuzi asked, knowing that he wouldn’t get an answer he could understand, but there was no harm in asking if one’s pokemon partner was okay. He watched as his stolen pokemon just gave him a strange little smile and shook her head. ”Do you, um, wanna stay out of your pokemon while we look for something to catch?”
Titania’s smile grew a little and she nodded.
”Alright, but don’t get too far behind, okay?” Dumuzi started to search through the bushes and flowers again. Titania paused for a moment before quickly following behind. She wondered what the strange and shiny essence was in this young human’s aura, and more importantly, she wondered how she could get it out. She didn’t know if she liked this human yet or not, but she supposed that she could stick around and see if she could help get that pretty shiny part of the aura out and away from the ickiness that surrounded it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 110/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 3/16
Item count Antidote: 8/10
Wild Encounter's 8/5
Moving Location: 2/3
-Infinite Pokeballs
-Infinite Potions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 14 Lucky Chant
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:08 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Shuffling through the grass and flowers of Santalune city was starting to get tedious, Dumuzi thought he had braced himself for a long, long hall of things but so far it didn’t seem like he was getting very far very fast. Maybe he was just being a little too impatient and needed to relax, afterall, getting all worked up over something like this did seem kind of self-defeating and besides… he was sure that the negative thoughts were probably going to scare away the fairy type pokemon that were around here. Fairies were supposed to like positive thoughts, right? Okay, so as of late that might not have been his forte but he was going to start working on that, after all, when he finally found his pokemon and raised them enough to take on the gym leader, he was going to be one step closer to achieving what he set out to do. Dumuzi stopped his searching for a moment to look over his shoulder and see if Titania was still nearby and doing okay. She seemed to be distracting herself well with playing with fluff from the various weeds and smelling the flowers around her. Dumuzi’s face softened a little bit and he went back to what he was doing. He tried to clear his mind while he was pushing through the grass. Lord, if he saw another tall piece of grass before he bit the big one, it would be way too soon. Dumuzi sighed in defeat, he was just going to have to get used to this, wasn’t he? Being a pokemon trainer meant that you were going to have to spend countless hours finding and raising your pokemon with wild monsters that lurked and stalked the tall grass. Honestly though, he would feel a little better once he got a pokemon or two to add to his party, that way the responsibility and reliance wouldn’t totally be on the shoulders of one pokemon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 110/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 4/16
Item count Antidote: 9/10
Wild Encounter's 9/5
Moving Location: 3/3
-Infinite Pokeballs
-Infinite Potions

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:58 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Rustling in the bushes drew the attention of the two partners as a fiercely adorable little roar came from the grass before a brown lion with a little flaming tuft of hair made itself known, a quick scan indicated that there was nothing of interest here for Dumuzi to catch, so he decided to not capture the cute little feline like pokemon. Titania was already at the ready for combat, she knew what to do.

Wild pokemon appears:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LitleoHp:
70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7

”Alright Titania, we got this, no problem. Use Confusion.” Titania chirped her acknowledgement and that eldritch fire blazed within her eyes again. A concussive force pushed the little lion back a step. Litleo shook it head but remained standing, looking worse for wear but otherwise capable and still standing. ”W-wha… it didn’t go down?!”
[ Titania used Confusion: Litleo takes 50 damage]
Titania didn’t seem to be as surprised as Dumuzi did and braced herself as she noticed that the litleo tensed itself before charging after her, the last attack left her open for a counter attack. Litleo hit her for a solid blow that sent her bouncing a couple of times over the ground before she twisted and landed gracefully on her feet. She shook her head to remove the cob-webs that had gathered from the attack.
[Litleo used Tackle: Titania takes 50 damage]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp:
60/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LitleoHp:
20/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7

Dumuzi didn’t hesitate to give his next orders, his partner was hurt and he wasn’t going to let this battle continue on any longer. ”F-finish it off with your Disarming voice, Titania.” There was a little bit of panic in his voice, he couldn’t hide it very well, he was still a novice when it came to battling pokemon and it was perhaps a little obvious in the way that he executed his orders and sent his pokemon to fight.

[Titania used Disarming Voice: Litleo takes 40 damage, Litleo fainted – 5 xp earned]

Titania opened her mouth and let a series of harmonics flow from her being, the sounds was beautiful and terrifying, maddening and yet it brought you clarity, the vexing power of the fairy types surrounded the litleo in a cacophony of beautiful madness before it came crashing down upon the litleo and causing it to faint from the experience.

Dumuzi wasted no time in taking off his pack and pulling out some potions to treat his injured pokemon. ”Hold still, this might still a little, Titania.”

80/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11

Dumuzi sprayed the healing tonic onto the site of the injury and then pulled out another one to bring her back up to as much health as possible. ”That was a tough battle, but you did very well.”

100/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11
Dumuzi decided to use one more potion to make sure that she was totally fit, fighting shape. Now he knew he’d have to thank the professor for all those potions, he was a very generous man providing so many of them.

110/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11
After the injury was taken care of, Dumuzi brought his hand gently down on Titania’s head and gave her a gentle pet. ”We’ll give it one more go then we’ll take a break, how is that?”

-3 potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feelings: Glad that's over and that Titania is okay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 110/110 Condition:N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 10/16
Item count Antidote: 10/10
Wild Encounter's 5/5
Moving Location: 3/3
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff