Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:47 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Yeah, i placed him in 2 classes Renji would hate since his father choose his classes to piss him off XD

Renji: "If i don't get expelled, i will be generally shocked."

xD lol Bad father
Hayato: As long as you don't go lower than D then you should barely pass...with the help of summer classes if the school has one.

Hayato finds most of the classes here to be likeable and he likes history, but coordination is tolerable to him

Hayato: If you're going to copy works, then don't come to me. I can try to be willing to teach you, but i'm not going to get into troubles with teacher just because you're too lazy to do your work.

XD i have a few ways for him to be a good student even if its in secret. lol
Renji would only like battle class and the darker parts of history XD

Renji: "Don't tell me what i can and cant do! If i wanna cheat off your terrible paper than i will and you can deal with it. Plus i don't need some nerd help with basic stuff. Next time you accuse me of something i'm hitting you with your own desk in the future.... And trust me, i will remember it." -glares-

XD i cant wait to RP, i should check to see if anyone in breeding o3o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am
shadowabyss1301

Renji: "Don't tell me what i can and cant do! If i wanna cheat off your terrible paper than i will and you can deal with it. Plus i don't need some nerd help with basic stuff. Next time you accuse me of something i'm hitting you with your own desk in the future.... And trust me, i will remember it." -glares-

Hayato: -shrugs in indifference- Go ahead and we will see what the school is capable of punishing wrong-doer. I would also like to see if it's really special like what everyone has said or just as plain as any other schools. And if you're not going to cheat then good for you.

Hayato is known to use his intellect to solve problems and if threat is sent his way, he will calmly counter back with his own words/plan. He has quite high tolerance and patience and almost nothing can annoy him as much as Xia-tain who, I have to say, probably will not like seeing her best friend being threatened unreasonably. lol Ok, I think I'm starting to get their personality now

Oh and I think there is about three in breeding class including your character but I'm not certain

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:23 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Hayato: -shrugs in indifference- Go ahead and we will see what the school is capable of punishing wrong-doer. I would also like to see if it's really special like what everyone has said or just as plain as any other schools. And if you're not going to cheat then good for you.

Hayato is known to use his intellect to solve problems and if threat is sent his way, he will calmly counter back with his own words/plan. He has quite high tolerance and patience and almost nothing can annoy him as much as Xia-tain who, I have to say, probably will not like seeing her best friend being threatened unreasonably. lol Ok, I think I'm starting to get their personality now

Oh and I think there is about three in breeding class including your character but I'm not certain

Sadly i cant have Renji acting like he usually does when hes 19 or higher in age, which saddens me because usually that response was responded with him throwing a punch XD since this renji is like... 5-15% consumed in anger, he'd probably just flip hayato the bird and walk out and before he exits, pass his desk and kick it over and leave XD

Yeah i checked and saw two students, now i just continue waiting for the hopeful approval xD i suck at bios, always been my problem with RPing lol XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:47 am
shadowabyss1301

Sadly i cant have Renji acting like he usually does when hes 19 or higher in age, which saddens me because usually that response was responded with him throwing a punch XD since this renji is like... 5-15% consumed in anger, he'd probably just flip hayato the bird and walk out and before he exits, pass his desk and kick it over and leave XD

Yeah i checked and saw two students, now i just continue waiting for the hopeful approval xD i suck at bios, always been my problem with RPing lol XD

xD lol Well if Hayato is at 19--and his personality still stays the same with no improvement--, he will not initiate the conversation a second ago with the guy. Not out of fear but because he finds it not worth to talk--or get on friendly term--with someone who knows only to use violence as answer to everything. But if he did start the conversation, then he will take only one punch from Renji as evidence of assault towards himself and have it report to the principles. Not only does he have evidence on his person but also eye-witnesses and a camera record if it happens in school. Then Renji will get into troubles and his record will be tainted much more worse than it has always been. He might get expelled or something

And Hayato will be viewed as poor victim and his record will stay the same like always. If you're going to get back on someone, then you have to be smart in executing it, benefitting you along the way.

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:59 am
shadowabyss1301

I hear ya! I've always disliked making a profile. I'm the type to rp first then make profile later 'cause it makes me getting the feel of my char much faster then I can make an accurate profile. The bio part is where I always overdid, writing multiple paragraph when it could be done with just a couple. ^^;; Sometime that worries me 'cause it might make others not feeling like reading the profiles created by me 'cause of the length. I just don't want to bore anyone  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:07 am
Alexia SeeYa

XD this isn't Renji first school rp rodeo~ XD this is like... his fifth XD and hell, Renji being expelled a giant F U to his dad, who is a bigger rage muffin than he is xD. Idk, Renji has a LOT of reasons to embrace his anger, i hinted at it towards my profile a tiny bit since its a branch bio from the original but in RP he will drop hints every so often XD. And yes, the "dislike: Predator" is the same predator from the movies and Alien Vs Predator, for some reason Renji has never liked those movies and is the ONLY time hes not angry... Well hes scared but once someone talks to him in anyway hes angry to try and hide the fear xD

Eh, i'll read it at some extent or at least skim it for flaws if i was a mod and if it wasn't flawed id approve it and come back to it later and read it XD.  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:43 am
shadowabyss1301

XD this isn't Renji first school rp rodeo~ XD this is like... his fifth XD and hell, Renji being expelled a giant F U to his dad, who is a bigger rage muffin than he is xD. Idk, Renji has a LOT of reasons to embrace his anger, i hinted at it towards my profile a tiny bit since its a branch bio from the original but in RP he will drop hints every so often XD. And yes, the "dislike: Predator" is the same predator from the movies and Alien Vs Predator, for some reason Renji has never liked those movies and is the ONLY time hes not angry... Well hes scared but once someone talks to him in anyway hes angry to try and hide the fear xD

Eh, i'll read it at some extent or at least skim it for flaws if i was a mod and if it wasn't flawed id approve it and come back to it later and read it XD.

lol I know. And Hayato doesn't care if he's doing Renji any form of favor. What he really has his attention on is probably getting rid of small bug=annoyance forever out of his life. And yes, I noticed the Predator and have suspected it might relate to the movie. But it could be anything that shows to be very dominant and intimidating, so I had been unsure until now xD

Who know, maybe for night activity in dorm, the teacher will have students watching Alien Vs Predator xDDDD

For me, no matter how I feel at the moment, I'll read the whole profile to make sure nothing is out of place or wrong in any ways. And in a way it also shows respect to the rper who has wasted his or her precious time on creating it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:54 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

lol I know. And Hayato doesn't care if he's doing Renji any form of favor. What he really has his attention on is probably getting rid of small bug=annoyance forever out of his life. And yes, I noticed the Predator and have suspected it might relate to the movie. But it could be anything that shows to be very dominant and intimidating, so I had been unsure until now xD

Who know, maybe for night activity in dorm, the teacher will have students watching Alien Vs Predator xDDDD

For me, no matter how I feel at the moment, I'll read the whole profile to make sure nothing is out of place or wrong in any ways. And in a way it also shows respect to the rper who has wasted his or her precious time on creating it.

XD yeah you and your character be one of many people who thought the same about Renji, and usually hes left standing at least at this age hes a lot more reasonable, despite always glaring and scowling xD. And its just because of how the predator looks really XD that and how it replays the voice in creepy ways lol.

i'll read it eventually unless its a person who has a personality LONGER than the bio itself XD god i just remember the one guy bio being a paragraph and his personality like 8 paragraphs and was like "....I'm reading your bio, i'm hiring a mod to read your personality." xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:13 pm
shadowabyss1301

XD yeah you and your character be one of many people who thought the same about Renji, and usually hes left standing at least at this age hes a lot more reasonable, despite always glaring and scowling xD. And its just because of how the predator looks really XD that and how it replays the voice in creepy ways lol.

i'll read it eventually unless its a person who has a personality LONGER than the bio itself XD god i just remember the one guy bio being a paragraph and his personality like 8 paragraphs and was like "....I'm reading your bio, i'm hiring a mod to read your personality." xD

lol That's Hayato at 19 though. 11 year old Hayato is much more considerate than his future self, and if the academy proves to be good in educating students--and if I've enough time to make lots of character developement--then he will be avoided of becoming said future self. As for Xia-tian, she isn't the type to judge anyone being good or bad immediately. She takes her time to understand someone and make opinion of him or her. She will probably stick around Renji for some time

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Gosh personality longer than bio? cough cough laughing so hard right now xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:33 pm
-Rolls in- Hiya!~ owo
My name is Kaos. I don't really go by any other names, but I'm open to nicknames! I only have one character for the moment, but I can't wait for this to get started and I look forward to RPing with you all!~ ^-^

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:42 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

lol That's Hayato at 19 though. 11 year old Hayato is much more considerate than his future self, and if the academy proves to be good in educating students--and if I've enough time to make lots of character developement--then he will be avoided of becoming said future self. As for Xia-tian, she isn't the type to judge anyone being good or bad immediately. She takes her time to understand someone and make opinion of him or her. She will probably stick around Renji for some time

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Gosh personality longer than bio? cough cough laughing so hard right now xD

XD usually when there personality longer than there bio, i just dont approve the profile because reading there mile long personality pisses me off because its usually them saying "I'M PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! D<" and granted as a mod i'm kinda strict/harsh so when they complain about the changes its like fighting with Renji and nothing gets done xD

XD Renji has a single course action and regardless of the people he will end up the same. And shes THAT kinda character... Welp, thats gonna turn out lovely XD WHY DOES RENJI get the clingers!? xD every guild he enters he gets a clinger and despite him hating it and i love the interactions xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:46 pm
X Kaos X
-Rolls in- Hiya!~ owo
My name is Kaos. I don't really go by any other names, but I'm open to nicknames! I only have one character for the moment, but I can't wait for this to get started and I look forward to RPing with you all!~ ^-^

hello~ ^w^ i've seen you in DTI and maybe somewhere else? idk XD i just remember the one but i'm shadowabyss1301, usually called abyss but i'm open to nicknames ^^

Pleasure to finally meet ya officially XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:58 pm
shadowabyss1301

hello~ ^w^ i've seen you in DTI and maybe somewhere else? idk XD i just remember the one but i'm shadowabyss1301, usually called abyss but i'm open to nicknames ^^

I believed we spoke in Yume's High School of the Dead guild, but yes it's nice to officially meet you as well! ^-^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 pm
X Kaos X
shadowabyss1301

I believed we spoke in Yume's High School of the Dead guild, but yes it's nice to officially meet you as well! ^-^

OH YEAH! XD thats the other guild as well! Maybe PA but my memory there is fuzzy XD like most things lol.

should go read profiles and what not but lazy~ xD how are ya btw? ^^  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:18 pm
Hey everybody, I figured I should make my introductions to those I don't know.

I'm murrue or rue depending on who you talk too. I'll be playing Maria a student in Flygon House and I'm currently working on another student who's name will be Eve so we can all look forward to that. smile  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff