Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Off Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 am
I am moving on the 10th and will not have reliable internet for at least two weeks.
i'll do my best to post from school, but sadly, no guarantees.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:58 pm
"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Will try to post when I can, my mom had surgery so I'm trying to care for her!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:11 am
Blinded By Silence

That's understandable thank you for letting us know 3nodding hope everything went well with the move. Your character will not be penalize for being late/absent.

SoundVVave

I hope that everything went well with your mother's surgery, please do not worry about the guild during this time 3nodding your character will not be penalize for being late.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:36 am
Shadow of Miracles
Blinded By Silence

That's understandable thank you for letting us know 3nodding hope everything went well with the move. Your character will not be penalize for being late/absent.

SoundVVave

I hope that everything went well with your mother's surgery, please do not worry about the guild during this time 3nodding your character will not be penalize for being late.

"Please let us get in!
Don't lock us away!
We're not what you're thinking!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I've managed to post for her arriving to class and one post since the teacher arrived. I'm going to try and keep up with reading at least sweatdrop

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We're poor little souls
who have lost all control
and we're forced here to take that role!"

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:11 pm
My newest test has snuck up on me. It's on Wensday and (if I'm a good noodle about it) I'm gonna be studying until then.
I will try to get my characters to the station before the deadline but probs won't be able to really post again until Wensday.
Sorry all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:54 pm
I apologize for falling off the radar for so long. I lost access to the Internet for a little while and now things have picked up at work. I regret being so unreliable to rp with, but I hope that once I'm off work at the end of April, I'll have free time again to invest back into Gaia. (In other words I'll be able to rp more reliably then)

I also regret missing so much in the rp currently as well as a private event email I had no chance at getting involved in. But what can I do about it? Haven't felt particularly important here, regardless. (Was offered to join the crew, was even accepted and then nothing happen. ??? No idea, but could care less now. I suppose the crew was busy and probably still busy.)

I'm not sure if I should come back and roleplay again in between my busy schedule or if I should wait until the end of April to come back. (I'm worried about struggling to keep up if I attempt the former. ) I don't expect any input -- but figured I'd post this message to allay any curiosity on my whereabouts.

Half thought about quitting, but there's a lot of roleplayers here that are dear to me. See you guys around. Hopefully sometime soon.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:11 am
Hitsukei
I apologize for falling off the radar for so long. I lost access to the Internet for a little while and now things have picked up at work. I regret being so unreliable to rp with, but I hope that once I'm off work at the end of April, I'll have free time again to invest back into Gaia. (In other words I'll be able to rp more reliably then)

I also regret missing so much in the rp currently as well as a private event email I had no chance at getting involved in. But what can I do about it? Haven't felt particularly important here, regardless. (Was offered to join the crew, was even accepted and then nothing happen. ??? No idea, but could care less now. I suppose the crew was busy and probably still busy.)

I'm not sure if I should come back and roleplay again in between my busy schedule or if I should wait until the end of April to come back. (I'm worried about struggling to keep up if I attempt the former. ) I don't expect any input -- but figured I'd post this message to allay any curiosity on my whereabouts.

Half thought about quitting, but there's a lot of roleplayers here that are dear to me. See you guys around. Hopefully sometime soon.

I know I'm certainly happy to see you again :3
I too fell off the radar so I've only just recently gotten back into the guild. If you ever decide to hop back in then I'm more than happy to do whatever I can to help nudge you back in here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:24 pm
Hope the kind
Hitsukei

I too fell off the radar so I've only just recently gotten back into the guild. If you ever decide to hop back in then I'm more than happy to do whatever I can to help nudge you back in here biggrin
You have no idea how much your reply means to me. I missed roleplaying with you and it is honestly quite tempting to make time for this guild again.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:27 pm
Apologies to you both for the late replies!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
My newest test has snuck up on me. It's on Wensday and (if I'm a good noodle about it) I'm gonna be studying until then.
I will try to get my characters to the station before the deadline but probs won't be able to really post again until Wensday.
Sorry all.

Thanks for the head up! I hope your test went well ^-^

Hitsukei

No need to apologize. Glad to have you back, if even for a while.

I'm sorry that we didn't get back to you on that and made you feel that way. >.<
You are certainly an important part of the guild. It's thanks to you that we got a huge boost in activity after all. The crew has been busy between organizing the event, updating the rules combined with our real life schedules. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible on this subject, but it's been difficult to discuss things due to it being difficult for all of us to be present at the same time.

Due to the mods current schedules, things have been a little slow in the guild so I don't think it'll be too difficult to keep up. This may change in the next few weeks though. Regardless of whatever you choose, I'm just glad that you decided to stay and not outright quit. We'll be here to welcome you back. ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:45 pm
Hitsukei
Hope the kind
Hitsukei

You have no idea how much your reply means to me. I missed roleplaying with you and it is honestly quite tempting to make time for this guild again.

It means much to me that my words can brighten up your day, even if just a bit. I too missed roleplaying with you and I must apologize for my most sudden disappearance. I'm afraid I had far too much on my plate that needed to be dealt with ASAP. Also, please don't join the guild for my sake but if you find yourself having a pleasant time here. I may not be able to write in great detail as you often do in your others posts (which are wonderfully constructed) but I certainly won't stop myself from our characters interacting with one another ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 pm
As of late I’ve been pretty depressed. I feel like I’m either invisible or like that the world hates me. That being said I need to take some time to get away and figure some things out. That means stepping back from Gaia. I did so earlier this year to which some might have noticed, and I didn’t want to mention any of this then. However, I’m doing so now. In a couple of weeks I’ll try to get back into the swing of things. Sorry to anyone I’m involved roleplay wise with. I know it’s a real inconvenience and I’m not the type to disappear like this, but I can’t deal with it anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:55 pm
murruelecreuset
As of late I’ve been pretty depressed. I feel like I’m either invisible or like that the world hates me. That being said I need to take some time to get away and figure some things out. That means stepping back from Gaia. I did so earlier this year to which some might have noticed, and I didn’t want to mention any of this then. However, I’m doing so now. In a couple of weeks I’ll try to get back into the swing of things. Sorry to anyone I’m involved roleplay wise with. I know it’s a real inconvenience and I’m not the type to disappear like this, but I can’t deal with it anymore.

Please take your time and I hope that you will feel better soon. The guild will always have its arms opened to you. Keep us posted and I hope that everything will work out for you.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:20 am
school is currently kicking my butt, so I may be pretty sparse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:16 pm
Hi there well I've caught a stomach virus yesterday and havinig basically been puking since then so I have no plans to post until this goes away I'm really sorry guys I'm hoping this doesn't last long  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:18 am
Prairiefox
Hi there well I've caught a stomach virus yesterday and havinig basically been puking since then so I have no plans to post until this goes away I'm really sorry guys I'm hoping this doesn't last long

That's no fun, hope you feel better soon.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff