Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:37 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
phantom wasted no time and ran up to him and slashed at his back his hands having a small amount of flame on it but it does tons of damage if your hit by it following him around and rabidly slashing at him with his dark hands each one hurtting with massive amounts if touched and a block around not do much because he could just reach around-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

The moment Phantoms hit connected It went right through him before he faded in mist. He appeared again on top of one of the wrecked gummy ships. "Wrong move buddy." He said with an evil grin as he pulled his hood up over his face. "REAPER FORM!" He yelled out as his energy spiked and wind and dark fire erupted around him. His hair turned white as his cloths changed. He held the full form of the x-blade in his hand as a scythe in the other. "Soul reaper. Chains of Tarterus." He said waving his scythe as Dark chains erupted from the ground shooting toward the Phantom from all sides.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:03 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
phantom looks at him and as the chains flew in around him they all bounced off and to the side with out effecting it. it casts thundaga on him as its heart in it turns blue and he casts it bigger and over and over till it stops and runs up and slashes at him again-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Eclipse deflecting the thunder attacks easily with his scythe. He then held his x-blade forward sending a Twilight beam at Phantoms hand knocking it back before phasing out as his speed increased dramatically. He appeared in the air behind the Phantoms head swinging his x-blade at the back of its head keeping his speed in check encase he needed to dodge.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:22 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

phantom doesnt move at all as his weapon bonces off as well not effecting it as it cast fire at him the ball changing once again to be yellow now as it fast multiple firgas at him then chases after him-
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 pm

There is a glint in Eclipse's eyes as he dodged the Firaga's easily. "Thunder raid!" The x-blade electrified as he dodged the last Firaga and twisting throwing the x-blade right at Phantom. He was running on luck here.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:37 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Clutching the folded shuriken in his hand, he grabbed Nami's hand. "Let's go."
"But-"
Erin looked back at her. "I'm more worried about protecting you. Right now, that's my priority."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137

Sophia nodded
She knew she was no match for phantom. Just the look of it scared her.
"ok, i'll be on support then."

She cast a few spells to give Eclipse better accuracy and defense.

She then saw Erin and Nami
"don't go too far. There are heartless everywhere and this isn't at all like what you found back where your from, this is much harder!"

there was a seriousness in her eyes, she was also scared, but she knew as long as Eclipse was there, she was safe.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami stopped him with a quick, timed tug of his arm. "Sophia's right. It'd be better if we stayed here. If I had my ruskie cannon and you your short sword, I'd agree with you. But we have actual friends this time. They need our help. Erin, you can fight it but you know I'm right." She argued.
Erin growled and cursed under his breath. "That's the problem, I know you're right. I also have a bad feeling that we were the cause of this place being overrun. Did this place have a shield, while we're on the topic of fairy tails?"
Nami smacked him in the shoulder. "That's not even relevant!" She said, shooting a heartless that had appeared behind Erin in between the eyes.

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:03 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137

"The academy has a shield to keep out the bad guys, the problem is that they teleported here and the shields were probably overwhelmed and collapsed." Sophia said

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

Ho ho ho silly girl your shield is not mine and no one can escape no matter what. and even if you wanted to leave i wanted to be sure the big bad x reaper couldnt go out to save anyone so i linked the shield in here with the my own power even with all his might he could not break threw this luciels comes again as if she was watching this fight closely
The phantom hisses as his orb tuns white and he runs up to eclipse and slashes at him only to vanish when he moves [cause i know you will] and appear behind him and slash at his back noticing Sophia when she cats heal he casts thunder on her and the twins-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Eclipse saw this as he let go of his scythe. It flew around quickly on its own blocking the thunder attack. He twist around with the x-blade smacking its hand away before it could hit him. "Focus on me dammit." He said as energy formed in the x-blade and he sent a flurry as attacks at the phantom while moving around it fast. "I'm onto you now!"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin saw the thing cast a spell and stepped in front of Nami and Sophia. He took his shuriken and unlocked it so he now had two small blades, one for each hand. Directing one hand at the incoming spell and the other at the ground, Erin took the spell and it flooded into the ground. He fell to one knee huffing. Nami took one step forward with worry in her eyes before he stopped her. "Heh, no problem here."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:51 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

Phantom shook a little but changed after 2 strikes as the rest bounced off he slashed at him again turning red he moved around him in a circle slashing at him every so often but never losing momentem -

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:58 pm

"Red." He said to himself as he back off blocking the slashes as he got his distance. "Ultima Fire form!" He said as he charge up his Ultima magic with more fire then usual. A red magic circle appeared in front of him before he thrust his hand forward and a Large torrent of Fire shot out at the Phantom.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out