Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 100: Mark of Mastery Exam Preparation Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

Eclipse saw this and quickly ran to her side kneeling down to her. "You should have said something." He said examining her ankle before sighing and starting a healing spell. "...i still love you sophia. That fact will not change. We can get through this together." He said with a kind smile.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:01 am
Knux_nyan
((celebrating dad's birthday today since everyone is off today. Sis's glasses should be ready too today, but gotta decide if it can wait or not))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia smiled
"its nothing, Eclipse. Just a twisted ankle. It'll heal just like any wounds" she said, not really having much, if any idea about medical stuff.

Her ankle didn't heal with magic.
"Eclipse, really its ok. Besides, it not a open flesh wound, so I really don't see how magic can fix it." she smiled and then kissed his cheek.

"and I love you too Eclipse." she grinned big.

She took out her class schedule sighing. It looked really, really long, starting at 7 am and ending at 5 pm.

She had a break for lunch after Keyblade Mastery prep.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:52 pm
User Image

There was silence between them for a bit before Eclipse spoke. "i'm going to become headmaster." He said looking down at his clenched hands.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm
Knux_nyan

"you don't want to be the Headmaster? I though you wanted the position." she said as she took her sock off and turned her sock into a brace. She let her hair down and used her hair tie to bind her ankle with the sock to make the makeshift brace last for a while, at least until she can get it looked at again.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

"you don't want to be the Headmaster? I though you wanted the position." she said as she took her sock off and turned her sock into a brace. She let her hair down and used her hair tie to bind her ankle with the sock to make the makeshift brace last for a while, at least until she can get it looked at again.

(he said he was going to become it)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 am
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

(he said he was going to become it)

((yeah but it was just his tone that made me think he didn't want it. I'll change it))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:46 am
Knux_nyan

"That's awesome! I'd never would have thought that Kalena would finally be leaving" she said as she took her sock off and turned her sock into a brace. She let her hair down and used her hair tie to bind her ankle with the sock to make the makeshift brace last for a while, at least until she can get it looked at again.

She then stopped, she thought back to her studies remembering that Masters shouldn't be teaching loved ones, that especially went towards Headmasters, because that would get the other students, like her, jealous and possibly think that they were favoring that one or several students because they were special to the Master. There was a riot about it 200 years ago about this.

"That may mean....that I wont be able to see you again....until after I reach mastery, if you become the headmaster before I can reach it. It was something I just learned a few days ago when reading a book. 200 years ago, the Headmaster had children, they weren't doing too well in their classes, but he went ahead and taught them anyway to get them to be Keyblade Masters. Even the brightest student the headmaster ignored....it wasn't good....what happened next."

Sophia seemed really bummed out about this.
"maybe....we can....find a loophole. I don't want to lose you, not again. I wont let some....stupid rules keep us apart, even if I have to drop out of the Academy."

Sasha was at the door
"Comon Sophia, its lunchtime! You coming or what?" Sasha asked, she appeared to be a student, instead of what she normally was.

Sophia looked at Sasha
"nah, its ok. Go on without me, alright. I just....wanna spend more time with my boyfriend."

Sasha sighed
"fine, its pizza day anyway....hey...why are you crying?" she got closer.

"its nothing, go on."

"common, whats wrong. You can tell me,"

"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed at Sasha, a huge pulse came off of her hitting Sasha back into the hallway.

She was in tears now, she got up and ran off.

Sasha got up
"Ive never seen her so upset before." she said watching Sophia run off.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:15 am
User Image

Eclipse was kinda startled by the outburst there. "Uh....i should have mentioned that there was a catch...i had to train her to become a Master.....crap." Eclipse got to his feet then. "Go on to lunch. I'll get her." He said to Sasha as he chased after Sophia. (where did she go?)

Kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:17 am
Knux_nyan

Sasha nodded walking off

((shes at the courtyard))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:22 pm
((This post was made just from boredom, Eric needs training too))

User Image

Eric walked into the Mastery Room coming from the courtyard. He knew he wasn't qualified at the moment to become a keyblade master, but he wanted to work on his attacks in peace.
He exhaled clearing his mind. "ok mastery room, bring up my worst nightmare scape and give me hell. Attack level......" he looked at a scale, with 1 being the easiest, and 10 being very brutal.
"7"

The area starts to change to match his mind, when he opened his eyes, the area changed to look like a wreckage of the Kingdom Key Academy. There were dead bodies everywhere. He felt chains appear on his wrists and ankles, and one tight against his throat. These chains sapped his strength and negated his magic, except for his most basic magic, null magic. His only weapon, a keyblade. To anyone, what he was in, it would be the 'pass out from exhaustion' zone, close to death. He saw many enemies appear, including dark wielders, the reason why the academy was destroyed.

Two wielders ran up to him and Eric fought them off, barely. Non wielders tackled him to the ground. The two dark wielders thrust their keyblades down on Eric. However Eric moved out of the way and got up to his feet. He paralyzed the non wielders who tackled him, showing a little bit of mercy.

The dark wielders amount doubled to 4 dark wielders against Eric, the 4 attacking him at once, one slashing down his face.
"I won't let you get away with this" he said, blood was coming from his right eye. He was trying not to activate his magic, he would only use it if there was no other choice.
He took two wielders on at once, getting hit in the back a lot. He did a knock out blow to the two wielders he was fighting, and then finished the other two with a strong swipe.

The simulation ends, however some of the wounds were real, the chains disappearing. The image of the destroyed academy and dead bodies disappear. He wiped his mouth and saw the blood there too. He sighed and looked at his reflection in a mirror. He looked at his face, he was bruised up. "man, if Sasha saw me, she'd keep me from fighting....." he sighed rubbing his face

"I am out of practice"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 am
((This post was made just from boredom, Eric needs training too))

User Image

Eric looked at his reflection, he sighed looking at his face.
"Damn, well.....best go see Sasha...."

Eric left the room headed to the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:58 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric walked in and started to program in the battle simulation  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric walked in behind the other Eric and looked around. "Didn't think I'd ever enter a place to train for mastery until at least my mid 20s. Snazzy place we've got here," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:17 am
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric chuckled
"actually the test for mastery can be at any age, but late teens are normal. Mid-twenties....a little late, but that's my opinion."

He gave a heavy sigh and images started to appear on the walls, it looked like the academy, but in ruins.
"The images you see now, they are from my past which is 30 or so years in the future. I have a rather....photographic memory. Time travel is a unpleasant discussion topic but it is a topic none the less. I programmed most of the images you may see in this simulation by hand. I tried to leave out some of the blood and gore....but it may be upsetting to new people here, but it is the harsh reality of life. A never ending battle. To find those moments of happiness, its hard to hold onto those for long, and when its all gone, one goes insane."

User Image  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:56 am
kalenakeeper

Eric was awed at the images he saw. "Wow. I never thought this sort of thing was possible. You've created a whole world different from our own in this one room. Really impressive I must say," he said walking closer to the ruins. He chuckled at Eric's mention of how he censored it for new people. "I've seen my share of carnage with my days in the cleanup committee. All my friends have. We nearly became numb to it after the fourth month of service. I feel worst for Lawrence and Yogtz though. They were in the med bay all the time. Every day surrounded by heinous injuries. Burns, localized frostbite, electrocution, all the cura in the world couldn't heal those kids' heads." He stood up and shook his head. "Wow, I got into grizzled old man territory there. Sorry," he said rubbing the back of his head.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff