Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Diz stepped forward as Stormrider came at him. He side stepped and ducked under its wing swing his keyblade straight through its side.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai watched everyone fight hard, as the heartless were not giving up their assault. She noticed some were also coming from behind. She looked at the chair she was still holding as it was in no condition to keep being used as a melee weapon, "I'm so sorry chair." She tossed the chair in the air and as it came down, she punched it, which sent it flying towards the oncoming heartless, destroying them and crashing into a wall. She now had to use her bare hands.

kalenakeeper
fox137
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

[OOC:]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:32 pm
Stormrider fell to the ground but started shaking as it got up and walls of lighting closed them in as he charged up and fired a massive lazes don the middle holding them in by the walls-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan

knux_nyan
Fox 137
Flippy flusters Flaky

((sorry really tired))

Kelina turned herself into pure electricity, d thundaga, and she rammed herself thru the heartless until she changed back.

She was a little dizzy after that attack.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

"they call me heartless and I am"
"but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart"
heartless
Thoughts: "oh no, master!"
Out Of rock Candy:

as drake touch down on the ground after his spell, he noticed as he looked to wakai, and gave her a smile, at east he thought it looked like a smile. "so, what is your name little one, and why are you in this mess, if I may ask?" drake said as he upper cutted a neo shadow that had leaped at them. he then turned to face her as he swept is tail clearing out a group behind him

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Diz sighed as he turned to Stormrider and slid forward before leaping up over the flying heartless slashing the back of its neck with his keyblade as the lightning barely effected him.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:39 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was surprised from the wyvern, but remembered that it's a good person. "My name's Wakai. Wakai Bhahabra. I don't know exactly why I'm here. I guess my mother sent me here to participate at this school-" a heartless jumped at her from behind but she ducked under it and grabbed it by its leg, "and well...yeah, now I'm helping out with defending this school." She threw the heartless she was holding towards other heartless which flew them into a wall. "Truth be told, I don't think we finished talking about if I'm actually a student or not yet-" just then, a big round heartless appeared behind her.

kalenakeeper
fox137
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

[OOC:]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 pm
Stormrider threshed around and hit at the air a few times roaring and casting more thunder spells-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:57 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

heartless
Out Of rock Candy:

drake gave a chuckle as he reached out and grabbed the large body from behind her, tossing it at a group of nobodies at their side. "well, ill tell you one thing Wakai, your heart is strong, or else you would never have ben able to get this far." he then held out a hand grabbing a nobody by the head and crushing it. "my name is drake by the way, so tell me, do you know of a bearer by the name of Sophia?" he asked as he then sent a fire ball at a heartless that got near the keyhole. "I hope she is... " he suddenly paused as his yellow eyes grew slightly larger. "a phantom... this does not bold well for the rest of us." he then covered Wakai as a large group had leapt at them. drake, now taking blows gave a smile as he sent them flying off, getting on all fours and looking at her "how about we use our strengths together, my fire magic and speed, with our hand to hand combat prowess. shall we call it, flairing fist?" he said giving her a hint at a team limit move

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:05 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She smiled at Drake's remark about her. She gave a bow, "Nice to meet you Mr. Drake." she said politely. Wakai did indeed meet Sophia, but of course, she does not remember. "U-Umm, Sophia, hmm..." she thought hard, but she just couldn't remember. Just as she was thinking, Drake had shielded her from a large group of attacking heartless. She was amazed at his strength. Then he said something about combining their strengths. "Using our strength together...?" Wakai thought about it for a second, and she clapped her hands together from the sudden realization of that idea, "Ohh! If we did that, we could have like...200 times the power! Ok, let's do a...Flairing Fist? Right?". At least she got what Drake was hinting. However, as Wakai agreed to the idea, she had suddenly disappeared.

kalenakeeper
fox137
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

[OOC: To holloween-hound- Ok, so I was brought into another area, Time Events to be specific, for some reason XD Sorry, you're gonna have to improvise. Or you can check what's happening...]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:15 pm

"Annoying." Diz said pointing his keyblade at Stormrider. Its form changed into what looked like a keyblade gun as a giant red beam shot out piercing right through Stormriders crest.

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:47 am
knux_nyan
Fox 137
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kelina was still fighting endlessly
"grrr this is getting annoying, time for hack and slash!" she said taking out her twin katanas and a deck of cards
"lets see what happens" she threw the cards at the heartless which shredded them to pieces
She was fast right after with her keyblade

"heh, good, my old weapons still leave a mark" she laughed

She heard Wakai and then nothing
"grrr, Jaster chooses the worst times to time travel someone! Its better be important or im smashing that watch!"

Misty was running out of steam.
"lil help here?"

Kelina grumbled and threw a energy restoring potion at Misty
"there! Keep fighting!"

Misty continued to fight, she lept on a airborne heartless digging her claws in
"wheeee!" she dive bombed the heartless she was riding into other heartless.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

heartless
Out Of rock Candy:

when Wakai vanished, drake let out a sigh. "some timessss, magic really isss annoying." drake said as he threw a punch to the side, and right into the face of a neo shadow. he then turned to kelina. "LADY, I hope you got a plan, I don't know hole much longer we can last." he said as he then tore nobody in half. "heh, always wanted to say this..." he stated as he jumped into the air, cupping his hands together as he began to fall down again "DRAKE SMASH!" and with that, his fists made contact with the ground, making it buckle around him, sending countless heartless and nobodies flying across the room.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:08 pm
knux_nyan
Fox137
holloween-hound

"common DIZ, don't you have a remote to make all the enemy heartless explode from being in the academy or what!?" Kelina asked really annoyed as she continued to fight.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers