Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 110: Basic Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 pm
ninjadragon66
Dj Ghosthouse
knux_nyan
holloween-hound

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose left with Kalen

Sophia sighed watching Rose leave.
"alright....well....cya later" she left going towards basic sparring just to make sure that she was still a good fighter....even without her keyblade.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:53 pm
Kurai_18

NinjaDragon66

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter let out a sigh before turning to Airo. "well, daxter, meet me at room 111, alright, see yea." Airo stated as he seamed to fade from existence. "wait, how did... oh never mind." daxter stated more confused then ever as he began to slouch and walk to room 111.

exit.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

It wasn't long before everyone had cleared the room. Ene's bottom lip quivered but then she became curious. She walked over to the dummy she had frozen. Ene knocked on the block of ice. "Wow. I thought magic only existed in fairy tales."
She knocked on it again and watched the ice melt rapidly. She stepped back as the puddle rapidly spread. The water puddle would remain there for the next class to find as Ene left the room, astonished by what all she had done.
[Exit]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:59 pm
macawi begins to set up his classroom with countermeasures for fire spell Macawi sets up some targets for the class macawi also switches the staff he had the class use. macawi has put a staffs that increases fire damage on the shelf's macawi also placed a book on every students desk one that has information on a tests he will be giving in the future. macawi leaves the classroom to go set up countermeasures around the school.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:36 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie and Xero wander through the school looking for the Basic Magic Class. Rosalie started to become agitated with Xero and his sense of direction. She stopped in front of him and as she pointed at him with as she spoke, "Xero do you even know where the damn class is? We have been wandering around for hours now!" Xero rubs the back of his head as he some what laughs at her then he pointed at the door behind her that read: "Basic Magic Class". She turned to look and got embarrassed at her outburst. That was something she didn't do often. Turning away from Xero and his charming smile to hide her blushing face. She entered the room with Xero following close behind.

In the class room they saw that it was empty.
"Where is everyone? I mean classes are going on right now so the teacher should be her at least."

Mood: Happy
Party: Rosalie
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:02 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia decided to visit her magic class first, flying towards the windows of the room, simply opening it and gently stepping on the frame of the window. She let out a sigh, "I really should be careful about flying from world to world, it wears me out a tad bit..." she then realized the only two students that were in the classroom, staring at them with a blank expression and not saying anything. During the silence, her wings quickly stretched out and then closed which made a sort of flapping sound.

[ooc:]
Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:15 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Silence passed as Xero was in awe by this woman's wings. He had not seen wings like hers. Though the description of the teacher give was her. Rosalie was bowing in respect as Xero stood strong. "You must be the teacher of this class?"

Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She was surprised when the students assumed she was the teacher, "My my...I don't appear to be that old do I?" she then casually hopped off the window frame and approached the two. "Unfortunately, you are wrong. I'm actually a student in this class as well." she then bowed to the two, lifting her dress skirt up a little while doing so like a gentlewoman, "Pleased to meet you, I'm Namia Rose Verabelle...however, most people prefer to address me as Namia or Rose."

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero rubbed his head as he complained, "I guess the description we got was wrong. What a drag." Rosalie stood and watched the girl curtsy towards them. She smiled and greeted her back. "Nice to meet you. My name is Rosalie and my rude friend here is Xero. Do you have any idea where the teacher maybe?"

Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She nodded at Rosalie who was friendly enough to introduce herself and Xero. She then folded her arms, shaking her head, "Unfortunately, it seems that most of the teachers nowadays seem busy with...other things." She walked over to the teacher's desk, putting her hand on it, "For example, she then turned her head to the two, "The Advanced Sparring's teacher is off to learn about Dive to the Heart from his master...The Basic Sparring's teacher is elsewhere in the school..." she shrugged, "Sadly, that's how things are here nowadays.."

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:59 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero sighed. As soon as he started he noticed the lack of faculty. Maybe his Master's could join as teachers though both want nothing to do with to do with keyblades, heartless, nobodies, Kingdom Hearts, none of it. Funny enough they are both unique keyblade wielders. The man who taught him how to fight unharmed and duel wield, uses a keyblade that becomes two daggers. He always uses his keyblade as daggers. The woman who taught him magic uses a keyblade that is not a blade but a staff. Both of his masters are odd indeed. "Any news when they will return or new teachers will take over for them?"

Rosalie walked close to Xero and spoke quietly. "Do you think Master Hector or Mistress Rukia would help them?"
"Doubtful, neither want a part of any of this war that grows. They both feel as long as the kingdom exist war will rage on. They wish to seal it way for good. People don't want that because it will destroy anyone's chance at obtaining the power and the keyblades themselves."
"Oh right. I thought it would be worth a shot."The two look back towards Rose who had waited for their privet conversation to end. She was very polite oddly enough.

Mood: Annoyed
Souls Redemtion

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:12 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia nodded at the two once they finished speaking to each other, looking at Xero, "If you must know about their current status, then you could take it up with the headmaster or Diz..." she then shrugged, "Personally, I think some of the teachers will be gone for months...years possibly." She shook her head, "Ever since things have gotten much more...interesting in the past year..."

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

((sorry! The internet kept dying at home and its finally stable for me to get on. IM very sorry for making you guys wait))

User Image

Kalena came running in with a bunch of books in her hands.
"Sorry for the wait, right now there is no actual magic teacher so for now, I get to teach my old subject before I became headmistress!" she said rather fast, she was very excited

Kalena was too excited....until she fell into a chair and tumbled over, chair and herself falling down.

"hahaha I guess im a little too excited!" she laughs getting up

She placed the books on the teacher's desk before sitting down on it.
She looked and pointed at Xero

"I know you, Xero, but everyone else, please introduce yourself so i'd know who you are. I'll be teaching magic, basic and advanced so no real need for a extra classroom, unless another magic teacher comes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia looked towards Kalena who entered the classroom in an excited manner. "Ahh, it's the former headmaster." she bowed her head at Kalena, "I'm Namia, we haven't met before but I overheard rumors of your leave from being headmaster."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:04 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True

User Image

Kalena smiled and returned the bow but only slightly bowing her head down slightly.
"well its no rumor, its truth. About....well...." she rubbed her head.
"at least since last Christmas, I handed over the Headmaster's position to Eclipse after...." she counted on her fingers.
"at least 35 years of being in office, the first female headmaster, still awaiting 'the headmaster's curse' " she laughed.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff