Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:36 am
DJ GhostHouse
Knux_nyan

wouldn't the half of an x-blade just be the kingdom key?

its another xblade something made from here not from the 2 hearts of the ones in the game  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:40 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie felt the wind and looked back just in time for him to get punched in the face and go flying as he piled him self out of the wall and got up and moved DK to the side she was weak of heart and weaker of body and i will not let you have your way because of how good you are she is weak and would not have lasted ageist a dusk he says right to Eclipse 's face still holding his keys in his hand. ready to fight back this time-
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:}

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:49 am
User Image

"You don't understand. She and i are connected. I felt her potential when we both trained in the dive to the heart. She has the strength to be a great wielder. She stood up to me with the strength i've only ever seen through one other. You want to know what my goal is? Its to become the headmaster of this Academy. The only way to do it is help Sophia become a Master of the Keyblade." He said back to the while shaking his head and unsummoning the x-blade halves and walking over to Sophia kneeling down to her. He started using healing spells over her. "I won't back down. I will help her every step of the way. I love her." He said.

fox137

DJ GhostHouse

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:57 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie looked at him never breaking eye contact. then stop being a baby and take her out to some real fights or this all mighty welders will end up by the end of my blade again with it ending the same way he turns around and walks away looking at DK and grinning again look DK new blades he says happy about his new keyblades-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:58 am
fox137
]
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"you just said it, Eclipse, the 'potential', however, she doesn't have it now. If she truly has any potential, at all, in the future, her heart will create a new keyblade. Believe me, ive shattered many keyblades during the last keyblade wars. Dark wielders, heh...." she looked angry but she wasn't.

"Eclipse, this is tough love right here. Misty said she came out crying like a girl who lost her favorite toy or something. She got what she deserved."

Misty sighed and let the crystal go.

"shes not dead, but she did land on her head."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 am
fox137

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - New Guy | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing | Job - Free Lancer

500/500 = ♦HP

240/250 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

In the end, the fight didn't happen. Basically just some guy popped out of nowhere and took out his keyblades.... Weird ones too. Instead of looking like a legit key, it was a sword point at the end. Then they started talking of how the girl wasn't ready to be a keyblade wielder yet. Even if she wasn't experienced, the fact that she held it in her hand was way more than enough to prove them wrong. She may have possibly been on the same level as Makoto at this point, but was it possible that there's more to this story? Well whatever it is, it didn't seem to have included Makoto any further. Hey, umm... Eclipse, right? If it helps, I kinda think she's good enough. She held up her own against this thug, and didn't even back down. So if you ask me, I think she's much stronger than you give her credit for. Makoto said to her.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Strike Raid - Hurl your Keyblade toward enemies.
User Image

◘ Air Spiral - Deal multiple hits with a somersault attack.
User Image

◘ Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack.
User Image

◘ Air Sweep - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack.
User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 am
User Image

Eclipse nodded ignoring Dk as he laid Sophia to his chest waiting for her to wake.

fox137

DJ GhostHouse

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:11 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami's eyes went blank as she reeled around. There seemed to be a good amount of activity here, which frightened her. Erin stood up and grinded his teeth. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on here!" He yelled, it echoing and reverberating off the castle.
Nami seemed a little less frightened and hid behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:14 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie held his one key now and walked up to makoto and pointing his key at him- are you going to be as weak at her should i just destroy your key as well he says standing with his key behind him ready to fight him alone-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:19 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin noticed two guys starting to get in a fight. He took a step forward before Nami held him back. She whispered in his ear. "I wouldn't do that, he's really strong."
Erin looked back at her in surprise. "then that means I almost just got myself killed."
Nami nodded and hugged on him heavily.

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:32 am
fox137

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - New Guy | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing | Job - Free Lancer

500/500 = ♦HP

240/250 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

After all that, the guy still ended up coming back, and looked down on him, pointing one of his two keys at Makoto. Honestly, that whole fight cause him to forget about how Erin and Nami came in through a black hole. In a way, it was kind of their fault for starting this whole mess. But that didn't matter. Makoto was being challenged yet again. You really do have issues, don't you? You're just some thug, who wants to push people around with those two fancy swords of yours, huh? Makoto commented, still holding onto the key. At least now he knows how to materialize it like the others. Not only did the guy get heavily punched into a wall, but that also exposed a weak spot for him. His back must be aching by now. Fine! And if I win, you leave these guys alone! Makoto said. This was his first official battle as a keyblade wielder, since now he's going to be fighting against the one guy with three keyblades himself. Bring it!

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Strike Raid - Hurl your Keyblade toward enemies.
User Image

◘ Air Spiral - Deal multiple hits with a somersault attack.
User Image

◘ Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack.
User Image

◘ Air Sweep - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack.
User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:40 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Now it was Nami's turn to get mad. "Geez, you boys are only good for fighting. I swear." She muttered, pulling out her glock and pointing it into the air.
A shot rang off into the air causing everyone to stop in their tracks. She grit her teeth and stomped over to the two. "Both of you call it quits or I put a bullet in your foot." She growled.
They both looked at Erin and he backed up with his hands in the air. "Eheheh, I think it'd be a good idea..."

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:44 am
User Image

Eclipse sighed as he looked toward Nami and Erin. "Firearms are not allowed on the Academy premises." He said watching them as he held Sophia against him.

fox137

DJ GhostHouse

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:49 am
User Image
Kɨɇ

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Kie was now only using one keyblade as he heard the gun shot his hand balled up as the gun got extremely heavy extremely fast balling it up even more he bent the end of the gun around till it was useless as he stood in front of makoto then jumped into the air and dashed at him fast making a quick slash motions up his side-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

DJ GhostHouse

Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:50 am
fox137
]
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

Dk looked unimpressed.
Normally, she wasn't this cold, but in this case, she was.

"DK! GET YOUR REAR END UP HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Kalena's voice boomed from at the top of the academy where the admin office was.

Dk looked up at the tower and rolled her eyes
"you got this Kie, I got Kalena to take care of." she said walking inside the academy.

Sophia starts to wake up, there was some blood coming from the back of her head, however Eclipse had healed most of it.
"Ec...lipse...im sorry."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces