Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageSeeing as she had no choice, Tsuyoi suddenly charged at Tokio, swinging both her keyblades at him as she left many openings. She was gonna have to get damaged one way or another in order for her strength to rise.
Shinochi felt a little better now, as her rib didn't hurt anymore. She let out a sigh of relief, "Ok, time to jump back in...sneakily though." Seeing her chance, Shinochi dashed towards Tsuyoi as she was attacking Tokio. She swung her blades at Tsuyoi.
Tsuyoi quickly turned towards Shinochi, blocking both her blades with both of her keyblades. "Ngh...you sneaky little..."
Shinochi didn't say anything, she just gave Tsuyoi a playful smile.

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Tokio tightened his grip on the blade. He was going to block, but had to have a change of plans now that Shino jumped in. This was the perfect opportunity to pull back. Tokio retreated some distance. His plan was to not attack her, but restrain her somehow. Something was up with her energy. He assumed it was due to him being on the offensive. "Thanks a bunch Shino. Now I have 'two' to deal with." He realized Shino was back in the game. Almost forgot about her though. Tokio exchanged glances at Tsuyoi and Shino. He wasn't going to the offensive anytime soon. "Teach, your awfully being suspicious..." Even though he knew she had some tricks up her sleeve, what she was doing really made it interesting. He rested his Keyblade on his shoulder, waiting for the opportune moment to come.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:45 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image Tsuyoi and Shinochi were clashing their blades together, neither of them landing a single blow on each other, yet.
Charging at Shinochi, Tsuyoi swung one of her keyblades at Shinochi, getting ready to swing her second keyblade.
"You're being..too pushy Tsuyoi." she said in a kind of joking, but still serious tone. Shinochi was able to block Tsuyoi's first strike, and dodges her second strike, hooking her blade with Tsuyoi's keyblade and pulling her forward which makes her stumble. Seeing a chance, Shinochi strikes Tsuyoi a couple of times with the blunt side of her blade. She finishes her combo by using both her blades to launch Tsuyoi in the air. As Tsuyoi was still in the air, Shinochi jumped at her and kicked her into a wall.
Crashing into the wall, Tsuyoi felt a sudden pulse of energy surge through her. As she was about to fall forward, she used both of her keyblades to hold her from falling forward. She wasn't out yet.
Shinochi scratched her head, "Hmm, still in the game huh? Jeez Tsuyoi, you're really persistent."She looked at Tokio, as she still didn't forget about him, then back at Tsuyoi.
Tsuyoi's red and black aura seemed to have gotten bigger, as she now stood up straight. She looked at Shinochi, her serious expression still on her face.
Shinochi went into a battle stance as it seemed she now had to try harder if she wanted to take Tsuyoi down.

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

T O K I O

His eyebrows drew together, focusing to draw power from deep within. He pulled his sword by his side, two hands firmly grasped on it. Tokio tightened the hold on his weapon, exerting energy through it. He swung the Keyblade, creating a sort of energy slash in the path of where he swung. This single attack was aimed at Shinoichi. The cutting power was toned down, as it would originally tear up the enemy in one single swoop. Now, the extent of its power would deal good damage. To top it off, he added a second energy slash for Tsuyoi as well. Both energy slash projectiles came at high speed, the attacks literally grinding the floor to complement its cutting power.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at the energy slash heading towards her. She held her keyblades in an X, as the energy slash clashes into her. She blocked the slash, but she was stuck holding it from hitting her, as she was being pushed back by it while she was holding it off.
Shinochi also reacted to the energy slash heading towards her, but instead of blocking it, she attempts to dodge it. However, she did not move fast enough as the slash hits her leg when she tried jumping out of the way. "Ah, damn!" she landed on her hands and knees. She looked down at her leg and it had a mark from the energy slash. She tried standing up, but it hurt when she put pressure on the injured leg. "Ngh...damn it..." she rolled around and lied on her back, giving up as she can't keep going with her leg injured. "I'm out, I'm not mobile anymore." she said, waving her hand in the air.
Tsuyoi was still holding off the energy slash, until it finally broke through. The energy slash hits her, going right through her. She feels the pain and impact of it. She falls to her knees, but holds herself up with her keyblades. "Ugh....ngh..." she stares at the ground for a few seconds, until her red and black aura engulfs her body. She slowly gets back up, a little wobbly, but she still looked at the ground.

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 am
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio sighed, looking down at Tsuyoi with pity. She was too stubborn to accept defeat. The saying "Never give up" has its limits. "Time out..." He declared, dismissing the Keyblade. The boy didn't want to continue under these circumstances. He approached Shinoichi and grinned sheepishly embarrassed at how he treated them in the spar. He wouldn't of used Blade Beam if he had known what the outcome would be. "Ehmmm... sorry about that. I kinda went too far knowing that this was just a sparring match." He then hesitated to see if she was alright, staring intently at her wound. "I can heal that wound if you'd like?" Tokio frowned.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:48 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageThe red and black aura around Tsuyoi disappeared as Tokio declared time out. She let out a sigh of relief, and she then fell back onto the ground. She was about to give in to exhaustion, so she was relieved when Tokio called time out.
Shinochi shook her head, "Nah, it happens, me and Tsuyoi actually go a little too far sometimes when it's just the two of us sparring." She scratched the back of her head kind of embarrassed, "In fact, there was one time where we both couldn't move and had to wait for someone to find us."
Tsuyoi rolled to her side to look at Shinochi, "Well, it was a good spar match though."
Shinochi shrugged. She then looked at the wound then at Tokio, "If you would be so kind to, then please do." she said with a smile.

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image

T O K I O

"It would be my pleasure." He rubbed his hands together. Focusing his power into a healing spell, his hands hovered over the wound. His hands emitted a faint green glow. It didn't take too long for the wound slightly sear up. The results were decent. Once his job was done, Tokio stood up and offered a hand for Shinoichi being a gentlemen. If she'd stumble, he would be there for support. Of course, he wasn't exactly a miracle worker. Her injury had to heal on its own now that the spell was done. The purpose of the spell was to ease pain. To top of the friendly gesture, he offered a reassuring smile. "Here."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:38 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi moved her leg around around a bit as it only stung now, it wasn't painful. She looked up at Tokio and grabbed his hand, standing up with his help. "Thanks, my leg feels weird but, at least I can stand." she returned a smile to Tokio, and then looked at Tsuyoi. "You all right over there? I mean, unlike me, you took the whole attack."

Tsuyoi sat up and nodded, "Compared to my father, this is nothing," she let out a sigh, "I'm glad to finally have some freedom." She slowly got up and looked at Tokio, "Didn't think you'd use a skill, so I was unprepared for that...but...it was a good hit, if I were a heartless, I probably would've died from that."

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm
User Image

T O K I O

Tokio regretted using the move now. Mentioning possible death was pushing it. He rubbed the back of his head. "Well next time, be on your guard. If this were a real fight, odds are that you'd be in a pretty tough corner." Tokio approached her, his hands casually tucked in his pockets. "I realized that you used Berserk to strengthen yourself through critical damage." He narrowed his eyes before replacing it with a worried look. "That wasn't a wise move. Your power is one thing, but your body..." Wise words suddenly escaped his lips. "...Well, it wouldn't last much longer if enough damage was given."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi scratched her cheek, "I see you noticed...I just wanted to kind of, push myself. Don't worry, it may not seem like it, but I can endure a lot of damage."
"But then you'll end up overexerting your body. You may not feel it, but even your body can ache Tsuyoi."
She looked at Tokio, then at Shinochi, letting out a sigh, "Look...please, don't be too concerned, it's how I am to push myself over limits," she looked at Shinochi, "you should at least know this Shino..."
"W-Well, yeah, but..." she scratched her head, "This is sparring here, not an actual battle."
""Whether it's a battle or spar, you know I always like to try going over my limits...it's how I was raised to be."
Shinochi didn't respond, instead she looked at Tokio and smiled, "Well, you want to finish up the sparring session, or just end it here?"

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image

T O K I O

"If you say so..." Tokio sighed, shrugging his shoulders. Pushing oneself pass their limit could be suicide. Although he couldn't forget the fact that she was raised like this. Compared to his childhood, she must of had it rough. Tokio's was like any child would want, a normal life. But, when darkness took his world, his life completely changed and here he is now. "You guys really up for another rumble?" He said, making sure everyone agreed.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Twotonedrebel

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:19 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi shook her head, "Unfortunately I'm not like Tsuyoi, I need a break once in awhile, so if you guys are gonna continue your previous fight, then by all means, continue." she stretched and walked past Tokio and Tsuyoi, but said something upon passing Tsuyoi, "At least I'm smart enough to know when to stop..." She made her way up the stairs and out of the sparring room, sitting at one of the student desks. She let out a sigh, actually a little annoyed at Tsuyoi.

Tsuyoi didn't say anything for a couple of seconds, until she turned away from Tokio, "I'll give you the win...you fought good." She walked in the middle of the sparring room and summoned a dummy that was a little bigger than her(as appears on right). She then started to swing her keyblades at it, hitting it with stronger strikes than she was during sparring session. But she wasn't hitting it to train, instead she was hitting it out of frustration.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sophia walked in slowly. She wasn't that intimidated....except that her keyblade was destroyed. With her keyblade, she could fight pretty decently, she was getting ready for mastery class. Now, without it, she was far from it, actually she was unsure.

"hello. Is this basic sparring?" she asked

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at the student that walked in, and nodded, "Yes, this is. Umm, the teach is downstairs in the sparring room if you're looking for her." She scratched her ear which makes it twitch, "But, I may have pissed her off so if she hisses at you, it's because of me."

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out