Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince gave a chuckle and smiles "iah I see, that must of been very frustrating having wait that long." Vince said and smiled as he was having a good time.

Rebecca looked at Ash and smiled at the image, she thanked him for idea but she would only want a child if it was her blood, as she wants to be able know what its like to have a life grow in you. She gave Ash a qiuck soft kiss and looked back at them. "I would love to see that surprise wedding, it would be funny but also wonderful" She says to what Ash said about the suriprise wedding idea.

Vince looks at Rebecca, "I've been meaning to ask you and not just you ill be asking this to Michael and Andy as well, but do you ever plan on being a sire, to have your own children?" Vince asked softly. Rebecca looked at him a bit taken back by the question as she didn't expect it. "Umm well I guess I've never really thought about Master Vince, but I don't even know I can do sucha thing." Rebecca says softly. Vince smiles a little and nods, "well do think about it will you?" Rebecca smiles and nods agreeing she will.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 pm
Darsto_23

Ash knew what she wanted and wished he could give it to her, but it could only happen if the Goddess blessed him or Lareth did something for him. He knew he'd be asking Lareth about it when they visited the demon realm, though, so there might be a chance. Until then, though, he'd just keep it in the back of his mind.

Instead, he simply kept his mind supportive of whatever she chose to do, letting her know he'd be there for her in whatever she decided.

Gypsy looked the girl over a bit and considered the possibility, "It might not be easy for you, but as long as Ash helps you maintain control for it, you're strong enough for it. Just be cautious with blood exchanges until you're certain," she told her in her simple, yet blunt, way. Then she wondered if she should have said anything. But it was too late now, she'd already said it.

She could feel her demon stirring a bit and knew it was time for her to go and looked at Vince, "I need to go. You stay for a bit longer, though. Enjoy your visit. I'll be in my room when you're ready to sleep," she told him simply then put her cloak on and gave Ash and Rebecca a simple nod without approaching them, "It was good to meet you Rebecca. I'll probably see you around later on," she told them softly then pulled the hood of the cloak up and left the tower with a small shiver.

As she left, Ash gave a small sigh and shook his head slightly, "Lareth is going to have to do something about her demonic half or she'll never have any peace with it," he said softly then turned to Vince, "I can tell you're helping her with it for now. Go on with it as you wish. But know that she'll have to continue to live in the demon realm. There, she's mostly around lesser demons and has no problems. Here, she has to stay cloaked or wind up getting attacked. It's not her fault, but it's not a way to live. She's not the type that can remain alone, though. She's spent too much time alone as it is. She just doesn't know how to ask anyone to stay with her. Whoever takes her on has to be powerful, though, enough to take on her demon permanently.

"Just to let you know. Oh, and her brother in law is none other than Lareth, the king we've been speaking of," he felt it only fair to warn him. Especially since he could tell they'd been intimate more than once already.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles and nods "thanks for the advise and it was nice to meet you too Gypsy." Rebecca says warmly and watches her leave and looks at Ash as he starts to speak about Gypsy. Then she looked at Vince as he spoke to him, Vince listened and softly nodded but looked at Rebecca as he was unsure if he should speak of such a thing around her. Rebecca saw it in his eyes and smirked shaking her head, "Master Vince I know you like her, your easy to read when it comes to these things and if any one can help her through keeping her demon in control its you." Rebecca says lightly and smiles.

Vince blushed a little but smiled "yes her demonic from is fasinating and I know she needs to be in. The demon realm she has told me. I do have a great liking to her but we will see and ill stick with her while she is here to help her through anything and simply keep her company." Vince says warmly.

Rebecca smiles as she was happy to see a light in his eyes for someone, he's been alone far too long and has been taking great of her and the others, it was his turn to enjoy life and be with someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 am
Darsto_23

Ash gave a simple nod, knowing he'd delivered the warning he'd needed to, "Thank you for that. For now, she needs things simple. Just don't make any promises until you're sure," he said simply then looked at Rebecca, knowing where her thoughts had gone. He shook his head for her with a small smile, "Not with Gypsy, sweetheart... For now, simply let him enjoy what I gave you when you came here, someone to spoil who needed my help. If anything comes of it, then it does. If not, you know very well there are plenty of others for him to find love with when the time comes. Being with Gypsy permanently would be hard on any man," he told her softly and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

He knew how much she cared for Vince and wanted him to be happy. But he also knew that the man would have to figure his heart out on his own. And that Gypsy was an unlikely candidate for a permanent relationship. As much as she needed to be loved, she wasn't whole yet, and still had her own inner fight to deal with.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca blushed a bit pink as Ash told her that not wanting Vince to know she hoped for him to find someone. Vince smiled and chuckled a little at Rebeccas rosing cheeks and smiled warmly at "I know Rebecca that you and everyone else wants me to get out there and find someone, but I have a lot of time in this world and if she comes around the corner at some point I won't pass it up, but Ash is right I'm just simply enjoying the company of her and giving her a comfort stay so she doesn't have to be always antisocial while she's here and plus it will help her be more stable for the wedding as well." Vince softly says and smiles

Rebecca smiles and nods "I know Master Vince and I'm excited for the day when you do find someone" Rebecca says softly, even if Rebecca was a very strong hybrid, and a very good fighter, she also was such a romantic when it came to these things and with Ash being in her mind now he can see hoow much she enjoys all of this.

"I see that your still getting use to his mark and being connected to him, don't worry it will be natural to you soon and I am really happy for you Rebecca and very much proud as well. For standing up to Eric and Valick, for fighting your fears and getting out there making your life better for you." VInce says happily, he then softly pulls out a silk pouch and holds it out to her. "I was guessing you would like to have this with you." Vince says softly.

Rebecca looks at the pouch and opens it pulling out a silver heart locket, "Oh my mothers necklace, thank you." She said with a heart warming voice as she looks at it and shows Ash as she opens it and a picture of her mother and her as a child were in the locket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 am
Darsto_23

Ash knew what the necklace meant to her and had to give Vince a smile for it, "Thank you. She's been dreaming about that thing since she got here," he told him simply but said nothing else about it, knowing Vince would understand.

Seeing that picture, he knew he was going to be doing alot of groveling for Lareth. Or the Goddess if Lareth couldn't help him. But first, he had her surprise to carry through with, "Since you'll be staying a while, make sure you visit the library while you're here. I have a feeling that the place will be right up your alley, Vince," he said, only teasing him a little bit.

Thanks to Rebecca, he knew the man loved to find out things. The library was perfect for him, in that case. Especially with Cain always unpacking new shipments of books and putting together his own books on various subjects. Including the gods, the various races, the other realms, and even one just on the Demons...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:57 am
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled warmly and nodded, "I think I just might, heard that there is a lot of good books here on things and I would love to check them out." He says softly and looks at Rebecca as she continued to look at the locket. He smiles glad she was so content and safe and it was nice to see her be herself and not always scared and frighten.

Vince lightly patted his lap and stood, "Well I should go and let you guys have time to yourself and I can tell Rebecca needs to feed and rest, so I will see you around young one alright?" He says warmly. Rebecca hops out of Ash's lap and hugs Vince one more time a bit longer this time then before, He smiles hugging her back and then softly lets her go. He puts a hand on her face rubbing her cheek, "You keep that smile on your face Rebecca and never let it fade." He says and then kisses her forehead, he then turns to Ash holding out his hand to shake his, "It was a pleasure to meet you sure and I can see she will be in the best of hands." Vince says with a warm smile. Once Ash shook his hand and said what he needed, Rebecca walked him to the door and he left.

Rebecca sighs as she leans on the door she was really tired and hungry, she looks at Ash and smiles warmly though as she just couldn't be any happier then she is right now. "So...what do you saw to that message?" She said to him playfully biting her lower lip smirking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am
Darsto_23

Ash had to admit that he loved that look in her eyes. Especially when she directed it at him.

"I'd say that you're going to be spoiled tonight..." he told her simply then moved to throw her over her shoulder before she could say anything else and started carrying her up the stairs, "And you'll be lucky to be able to walk tomorrow..." he promised her with a low growl.

He was planning on giving her that massage after he'd fed her and loved her. Then he was going to repeat it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:05 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca laughed as he picked her up and put her over his shoulder carrying her upstairs, she loved that about him, he always knew to keep things fun between them.

After the day she has had, she needed him, and he was going to always give himself to her when she needed him and she loved that most about. He will always be there for her no matter what and as she will always be there for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm
Darsto_23

Ash finished carrying her upstairs. He did, indeed, give her the promised massage. Then he made wicked love to her for several hours. A bath followed that with another massage. Then he made love to her until she begged him to let her sleep. So he held her for that bath then carried her back to bed so he could hold her as she slept.

After watching her sleep for a bit, he found himself sleeping as well. Though he slept lightly just in case anyone, meaning Issac, decided to disturb them again...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca enjoyed every second of Ash making love to her again and again, till the point she had to beg him to let her get some sleep even if she didn't want too. She enjoyed having so much fun with him and spending time with him, but with all she has to do, she needs to get some rest.

Rebecca curled up into his arms snuggling him as she went into a deep sleep from being worn out by him. She knew she will be able to sleep fine as she always felt safe in his arms, hes always watched over her.

When she woke it was mid day, sleeping half the day already. She softly opened her eyes looking at the clock and sighs softly as there was no point of getting up today, but she should at least get up and go to the market to start ordering things for the Ball. She smiles though as Ash was so comfy she didn't want to move, but she started to move and then regretted it soon after, she was really sore, she took in a sharp gasp as she moved, but then let out a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm
Darsto_23

Ash heard her gasp and had to grin before he slid his arm a bit tighter around her waist to pull her back down with him, "I'll carry you down to the bath in a moment... I want to hear your beautiful voice telling me what you need to go get for your party... And what you think I should wear... Or not wear..." he couldn't resist teasing her a bit even though he really did want to hear about it all.

He kept his eyes closed and simply snuggled her in against him so he could nuzzle her neck and shoulder a bit while his hands started a gentle massage that would make moving a bit easier for her before the bath.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiled and flinched a little he pulled back into his arms holding her tighter against him, she softly relaxed her body against him and laid her head back down. As he started to nuzzle her neck and shoulder, feeling his hands move over her body starting to massage her tense body, she felt a bit distracted as she really enjoyed the feeling, but then she soon went back to thought to answer his questions.

"If i started to name off everything I need to get for my party we will be laying here awhile, but mostly to sum it up for you...I need to make a shipment order on all the ingredients I need to make the food for the party, the decorations, the entertainment like dancers and a band. Then I need to figure out a gift for Andy and Desha for there wedding, but I would like to do that with you so it will be a gift from both of us." She says lightly trying to keep her mind on her words and not his teasing touches as she spoke.

"I also need to order things for the weddings too, the ingredients and little cake decorations to go with the wedding color theme."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:38 pm
Darsto_23

Ash knew how to handle most of that easily, "Alright, after your bath, make a list for each event on the things you need to order and we'll drop it off in Sebastet's office on our way out of the castle to go shopping for the wedding gift in the market," he compromised, knowing the orders could be rushed if need be and she'd get everything in time.

That would let her relax about the details and enjoy the shopping trip.

He finally gave a soft sigh and gave in to taking care of her, feeling bad that he'd gotten her that sore. So he got out of the bed and scooped her gently into his arms and carried her downstairs to the bathroom, started the water with a tap of one foot, then sat in the tub with her in his lap as the water filled.

He did reach back and add a little bit of an oil that would help with her soreness even more. He couldn't help but feel badly over making her so sore each time they made love and pulled her into him carefully, "I'm sorry... I'll try to be more careful of you from now on, my love..." he whispered to her softly, sounding truly contrite over it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles warmly and stayed relaxed against him, "Alright then, that would make it easier on me so I don't have to worry about things not getting here on time. I should probably find others to help me get things ready, that way I can focus on the more important things." She says warmly and smiles more looking at him.

As he moved and lifted her up in his arms, she flinched a little but knew she will feel better soon and she was not upset about being sore at all, she just hated she couldn't heal as fast. As he moved into the tub with her adding relaxing oil to the water, she could feel that he felt really bad for making her so sore and as she heard him say sorry to her, she only smiled relaxing in his lap.

She put a hand under his chin softly having him look her in the eyes as she looked back in his, "You don't need to be love. I only get sore easy because I can't heal as fast, but I love the feeling of be sore by you, it reminds me just how amazing you are to me. Do not be sorry my love, be proud that you make me sore pretty much every time, I know deep down you are proud about it." She says teasing him a bit, "I will heal and be moving again soon, just takes a little extra time for my body to heal is all." She says sweetly and wraps an arm around his neck lightly and pulls him into deep loving kiss.

She wants him to know she has no problem with what he dose to her, she loves it. She doesn't want him to go easier on her just cause she gets sore from him, it will make her feel she is weak and not good enough for him as well.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff