Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Okay. I think have the perfect background for you.

Huzzah please tell me

You were orphaned during the Imperial Civil War. You grew up on the streets of the city of Talose like many who lost there family during that bloody conflict. The only thing you have left of your family is your mothers dagger. It has always been a prize possession of yours. The dagger has strange writing on the blade that no one you have come across has ever been able to decipher. You have always kept it close. When you were about 15 you met a strange man called Damian. He said he could help you for a price. He did not say what it was but just one day he would come to see you about collecting on the debt. You excepted not caring about price you would have to pay for his help. Ever since you have been able to use magic. You used the magic to change your lot in life going from a starving vagabond to a some what wealthy adventurer.

Ominous...I LOVE IT!!!

The dagger is mithral which means it's masterworked and also counts as silver for the purpose of damage reduction. If you have a question about why this is. Mithral in it's origins was silver that was as strong as iron.

I have a question? Is Damian and evil outsider that i unwittingly sold my soul to?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:32 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
Defineitely interested have yet to decide on what to make.

Okay. Seems like the party will need a rogue or other stealth character most likely with what I have seen so far.

I was musing over the idea of being a rogue wizard.

Very effective combination if you know how to use it. Any ideas on race by chance.

High elf or human most likely, unless you have a better suggestion as I am open to them.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Okay. I think have the perfect background for you.

Huzzah please tell me

You were orphaned during the Imperial Civil War. You grew up on the streets of the city of Talose like many who lost there family during that bloody conflict. The only thing you have left of your family is your mothers dagger. It has always been a prize possession of yours. The dagger has strange writing on the blade that no one you have come across has ever been able to decipher. You have always kept it close. When you were about 15 you met a strange man called Damian. He said he could help you for a price. He did not say what it was but just one day he would come to see you about collecting on the debt. You excepted not caring about price you would have to pay for his help. Ever since you have been able to use magic. You used the magic to change your lot in life going from a starving vagabond to a some what wealthy adventurer.

Ominous...I LOVE IT!!!

The dagger is mithral which means it's masterworked and also counts as silver for the purpose of damage reduction. If you have a question about why this is. Mithral in it's origins was silver that was as strong as iron.

I have a question? Is Damian and evil outsider that i unwittingly sold my soul to?

Lawful Evil to be exact. Actually he's a Devil that also happens to a God. Your character has learned during your travels. He is a bit of a lawyer and likes making deals but never for souls. He figures people will damn themselves if they want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Ominous...I LOVE IT!!!

Lawful Evil to be exact. Actually he's a Devil that also happens to a God. Your character has learned during your travels. He is a bit of a lawyer and likes making deals but never for souls. He figures people will damn themselves if they want to.

HA sucks for him im chaotic

Are we doing flaws?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

Okay. Seems like the party will need a rogue or other stealth character most likely with what I have seen so far.

Very effective combination if you know how to use it. Any ideas on race by chance.

High elf or human most likely, unless you have a better suggestion as I am open to them.

If you were thinking Elf I would go with Dark Elf for a rogue wizard. The spell like abilities would be a great benefit to your character and I am not using level adjustment in this campaign because I find very annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 pm
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Ominous...I LOVE IT!!!

Are we doing flaws?

Not unless you really want them.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:42 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

If you were thinking Elf I would go with Dark Elf for a rogue wizard. The spell like abilities would be a great benefit to your character and I am not using level adjustment in this campaign because I find very annoying.

I'll take dark elf then since la isnt a problem serves the same purpose and hugely bolsters both wizard and rogue.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:44 pm
saint odium
loth17
saint odium
loth17
saint odium

Are we doing flaws?

Not unless you really want them.

I was planning on taking the weak willed flaw to get the feet that lets my character obtain sustenance from eating any organic material even if it rotted or disgusting  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 pm
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

I'll take dark elf then since la isnt a problem serves the same purpose and hugely bolsters both wizard and rogue.

Male or female. This effects your character background and what special item I am giving your character.  
Mongooseh rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:48 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

Male or female. This effects your character background and what special item I am giving your character.

Rolling a dice to decide odds is male evens is females.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:48 pm
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

Okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:53 pm
Mongooseh

So I take it that's a male then.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh

So I take it that's a male then.

I would believe so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:56 pm
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Here is what I have so far for my divine character. Let me know what you think.

I'll get to work on my SUPER MEGA BATTLE SORCERER next.

Um I just have a few notes about your Cleric Paladin. Your Saves are wrong and as for your the turn Undead they stack.

Oooo, that'll help my character in a pinch.

I thought I took the best saves of the two? Unless you're not factoring the +2 I get due to the Paladin class feature.

The paladin gets all good saves so there for all your saves would be good not just fortitude and will.

Paladin's best save is Fortitude, while Cleric's best saves are Fort and Will. I looked at the progressions myself.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
loth17 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2 Total: 11 (3-18)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 pm
Rolling health  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items