Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Bloodline Check Ends June 23rd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm
You've already approved me.

Jaxdrill
Hadaka Kyoujin
Character name: Reiojika Samekishi (Will obviously change name afterward. Also, reapplying Reiojika's profile with some tweaks.)
Name of bloodline: Shinsetsu
Bloodlines to be removed from: None.
Adding or replacing: Fixing, I think?

Have you had it before?: No.
What do you know about it?: On a fundamental level, it is the ability to control snow. (From a non-linear, non-subjective standpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, snowy-wowy stuff. [To all ye Who fans out there.])

Give roleplay example with bloodline: It was cold. Colder than usual, but not as cold as it ever had been before. Not that he noticed, though. "He" being Reiojika Shinsetsu, a proud member of the Shinsetsu clan, and one of the taller ones, too. Reiojika was hiding behind a snow-covered hill, looking out over it at the barren, snowy wasteland. He had been sent out to investigate a report about some leftover Jashin extremists encamped a few kilos south of the Village, but, so far, Reiojika had seen neither hide nor hair of them, and he thought was pretty good at tracking things. Some rustling behind him caused him to peek, only to find that it was his squadmates rummaging through their sacks.

"Oi, keep it down, will ya'!? They'll hear ya'!" he nearly snapped, causing them to jump in surprise, except for their sensei, who was as composed as a Jounin should be in this situation. She then suddenly snapped "Quiet!" before there was an abrupt silence, followed shortly after by her shouting "They've found us!" and suddenly jumping up with a kunai, deftly blocking a sudden attack to her chest by a shrouded figure, who was soon joined by other shrouded figures, roughly eight in all.

Nearly immediately after the first shrouded figure had attacked, Reiojika had quickly summoned a Hatsuyuki cloud. He then pulled out several kunai and activated the Yukimari technique, thus covering the kunai within the now formed snowballs, before throwing them for all he was worth at two of the remaining shrouded figures. However, seeming to sense the danger from the snowballs, they quickly avoided them, before one through several kunai back towards Reiojika and another used the Goukakyuu technique, both to harm Reiojika and to obscure the kunai from Reiojika's view. Reiojika, however, had already strung along his next attack, the Yukibakudan technique, which he threw to about four feet in front of the Goukakyuu user, which seemed to choke the life out of said technique after the Yukibakudan exploded, which sent extremely chilling wind outward. Not forgetting the kunai, though the wind from the Yukibakudan would alter their trajectory, Reiojika would very narrowly manage avoid them, though get a few slices along his arms as he did so, the now extremely cold metal causing that much more pain than normal.

Being that he impaired them for a moment, Reiojika looked to his squad-mates and found them struggling against them. Quickly formulating a plan, Reiojika created another Hatsuyuki cloud and sent it overhead, where it then began to expand to roughly three yards in diameter, in preparation for the Kousetsu technique. It then, oddly enough, began snowing somewhat, enough to obscure a normal person's vision, however, not as greatly to Reiojika. Though this could, for a moment, hinder his squad-mates, Reiojika was doing it for their benefit. Reiojika would then quickly find each and everyone of his squad-mates except for his sensei, whom he shouted at that they needed to retreat, and took off back towards his village, dodging feral kunai and shuriken along the way, his sensei quickly following.

And thus, this was the story of how your grandpa Ojika-jii first encountered Jashin extremists.

Techniques used: {Please list the techniques you used in your
example.}

Alright, I'll approve it. Once you've got a profile reapproved etc please go ahead and post in the bloodline check for me ok?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
You've already approved me.

Jaxdrill
Hadaka Kyoujin
Character name: Reiojika Samekishi (Will obviously change name afterward. Also, reapplying Reiojika's profile with some tweaks.)
Name of bloodline: Shinsetsu
Bloodlines to be removed from: None.
Adding or replacing: Fixing, I think?

Have you had it before?: No.
What do you know about it?: On a fundamental level, it is the ability to control snow. (From a non-linear, non-subjective standpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, snowy-wowy stuff. [To all ye Who fans out there.])

Give roleplay example with bloodline: It was cold. Colder than usual, but not as cold as it ever had been before. Not that he noticed, though. "He" being Reiojika Shinsetsu, a proud member of the Shinsetsu clan, and one of the taller ones, too. Reiojika was hiding behind a snow-covered hill, looking out over it at the barren, snowy wasteland. He had been sent out to investigate a report about some leftover Jashin extremists encamped a few kilos south of the Village, but, so far, Reiojika had seen neither hide nor hair of them, and he thought was pretty good at tracking things. Some rustling behind him caused him to peek, only to find that it was his squadmates rummaging through their sacks.

"Oi, keep it down, will ya'!? They'll hear ya'!" he nearly snapped, causing them to jump in surprise, except for their sensei, who was as composed as a Jounin should be in this situation. She then suddenly snapped "Quiet!" before there was an abrupt silence, followed shortly after by her shouting "They've found us!" and suddenly jumping up with a kunai, deftly blocking a sudden attack to her chest by a shrouded figure, who was soon joined by other shrouded figures, roughly eight in all.

Nearly immediately after the first shrouded figure had attacked, Reiojika had quickly summoned a Hatsuyuki cloud. He then pulled out several kunai and activated the Yukimari technique, thus covering the kunai within the now formed snowballs, before throwing them for all he was worth at two of the remaining shrouded figures. However, seeming to sense the danger from the snowballs, they quickly avoided them, before one through several kunai back towards Reiojika and another used the Goukakyuu technique, both to harm Reiojika and to obscure the kunai from Reiojika's view. Reiojika, however, had already strung along his next attack, the Yukibakudan technique, which he threw to about four feet in front of the Goukakyuu user, which seemed to choke the life out of said technique after the Yukibakudan exploded, which sent extremely chilling wind outward. Not forgetting the kunai, though the wind from the Yukibakudan would alter their trajectory, Reiojika would very narrowly manage avoid them, though get a few slices along his arms as he did so, the now extremely cold metal causing that much more pain than normal.

Being that he impaired them for a moment, Reiojika looked to his squad-mates and found them struggling against them. Quickly formulating a plan, Reiojika created another Hatsuyuki cloud and sent it overhead, where it then began to expand to roughly three yards in diameter, in preparation for the Kousetsu technique. It then, oddly enough, began snowing somewhat, enough to obscure a normal person's vision, however, not as greatly to Reiojika. Though this could, for a moment, hinder his squad-mates, Reiojika was doing it for their benefit. Reiojika would then quickly find each and everyone of his squad-mates except for his sensei, whom he shouted at that they needed to retreat, and took off back towards his village, dodging feral kunai and shuriken along the way, his sensei quickly following.

And thus, this was the story of how your grandpa Ojika-jii first encountered Jashin extremists.

Techniques used: {Please list the techniques you used in your
example.}

Alright, I'll approve it. Once you've got a profile reapproved etc please go ahead and post in the bloodline check for me ok?

*facepalm* My mistake. I guess you're not the only one who's brain isn't working on full. sweatdrop  

Jaxdrill

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 pm
Jaxdrill
*facepalm* My mistake. I guess you're not the only one who's brain isn't working on full. sweatdrop

It's fine. Everyone has those days sometimes...me more often than others, it seems....although, now I dunno where I'm s'pposed to start. Don't I start at the Hokage's office to get my headband?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Jaxdrill

It's fine. Everyone has those days sometimes...me more often than others, it seems....although, now I dunno where I'm s'pposed to start. Don't I start at the Hokage's office to get my headband?

That's typically the way it goes.  

Jaxdrill

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:04 pm
Jaxdrill
Hadaka Kyoujin
Jaxdrill

That's typically the way it goes.

That reminded me of the Gloriana song of a similar title. It's similar in that it's only called "The Way It Goes."

...hmm...are Jounin able to request certain people for their squad? Just curious.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Character's name: Akemi
Character's village: Otogakure

Name of bloodline: Sakkakugan

Link to latest post: >> lazy to link
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ): I am not inactive. Trust me. :]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Character's name: Alzayr Hakemoto
Character's village: Kirigakure

Name of bloodline: Hakemoto

Link to latest post: I've got three characters. Cut me some slack. They're pretty recent.
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ): If there is any, it's usually work related.

Character's name: Kinpaku Issetsu
Character's village: Kumogakure

Name of bloodline: Oni

Character's name: Rakuin Sanmiitai
Character's village: Konoha

Name of bloodline: Koton

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Character's name:Noctis Lucis Shinsetsu, Thanatos Hatake, Sebastian Uchiha
Character's village:Leaf, Cloud, Sand

Name of bloodline:um Shinsetsu...Hatake...and Uchiha...(Its in thier names duuuuhhh xD))

Link to latest post:Today.
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ):Nope.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Character's name: Kansuke Uchiha
Character's village: Konohagakure

Name of bloodline: Sharingan

Link to latest post: Post.
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ): None.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Character's name: Hideo Nakamura
Character's village: Otogakure

Name of bloodline: Origami no Dara

Link to latest post: Here
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ): Non Existent

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Character's name: Viktor Banciu
Character's village: Kumogakure

Name of bloodline: A Mirror Reflection - Hari Clan

Link to latest post: Post
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ):

Character's name: Eren Aburame
Character's village: Konohagakure

Name of bloodline: Aburame Clan

Link to latest post: Post
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ):

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Character's name: Ji-hun Kwon
Character's village: Sunagakure

Name of bloodline: Bakuton - Clay

Link to latest post: Lazy to find it but it was in the dojo.
Reasons for inactivity ( if at all ): Broken Arm.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas