Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Lights of Orellic (Pathfinder Homebrew Open to All) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DeathAdams rolled 16 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 1, 3, 6, 4, 1, 5, 1, 3, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2 Total: 50 (16-96)

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 am
first 4  
DeathAdams rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 6, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3, 1, 5, 1 Total: 36 (12-72)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:30 am
last 3  

DeathAdams

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am
I present,Lissa Filebert Ashworthy Eagle-eye, Sailor on the Privateer ship Venteris, Gun Officer First Class.
I'll have her full background up soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 pm
I present to you William of Bimvolek and his ever-present mount Rhun.

If we end up with more of a traditional party format, I'll have an Elven Ranger in the wings.  

Gideon Commando

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:03 pm
WhimsicalXellos
[ How Orellic is Different from Pathfinder ]

3] There are no planes. Orellic is it. There are larger implications to this which follow.

• When you die, you can't come back. There is a 2 hour period where your spirit lingers before disappearing. Afterward, all forms of resurrection are ineffectual.
  • The Knowledge (planes) skill is extraneous. If you have a class feature or feat of some kind which uses Knowledge (planes), let me know, and I will fix it for you.
  • No planes means no elemental planes. There are no Outsiders. Magical energy is drawn from the natural surroundings and your inner reserve of mystical power. If you have a class feature or feat that relates to Outsiders of any kind, let me know, and I will fix it for you.
  • No planes means there are no godly realms. This is part of why resurrection has a time limit. This also means that there are no gods. Divine magic works because of the power of your faith in the relevant deity and your personal ideals and convictions, not because you are getting the power from outside sources. That is why the regional pantheons have some overlap and why Kurokusk, which is mostly atheist, can have divine casters.

Updated the bit about there being "no planes." This is purely for player knowledge. Your character wouldn't know all this, though they'd know that resurrection is limited in its usefulness.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:37 pm
WhimsicalXellos

I am pestering you about the fluff for Swarish deities and I apologize for that. razz  

Salazar Neri

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm
Noahr93
I am pestering you about the fluff for Swarish deities and I apologize for that. razz

No need to apologize. If you check the religion section, there's basic info for the rest of the Swarish deities. I'm working on it, and will likely have it mostly finished by this evening. Shimdjin is first since she's the most relevant right now, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 pm
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/armiger  

Alzzak

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm
Is it possible to reserve spot 7 or 8 for two days? I have tomorrow off work and will possibly even get it finished tonight. I just have to leave and I'm working with Gideon so our characters share some background etc.  
BegrudginglyGood rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm

BegrudginglyGood

BegrudginglyGood rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6, 3, 3, 4, 3, 1, 5, 2, 5, 4, 1, 2, 2, 6, 3, 4, 6, 1 Total: 70 (20-120)

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm
4d6 x 7 times, take best 6

6, 3, 6 - 15
3, 4, 3 - 10
5, 5, 4 - 14
2, 2, 6 - 10
3, 4, 6 - 13
3, 4, 4 - 11

BegrudginglyGood rolled 8 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 2 Total: 22 (8-48)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Last two
Put in post above.  

BegrudginglyGood

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 pm
BegrudginglyGood
Is it possible to reserve spot 7 or 8 for two days? I have tomorrow off work and will possibly even get it finished tonight. I just have to leave and I'm working with Gideon so our characters share some background etc.

Reserve? That's silly. There's no character limit, so that's not really an issue.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:17 am
WhimsicalXellos
[ The Religions of Orellic ]

Swarin]
xxxShimdjin is the patron goddess of the mostly human Dervish Tribe. She is believed to be in charge of the winds of Swarin, a sometimes deadly element. She is at once abrupt and abrasive, but sometimes gentle and embracing. The wind is constant companion in the desert, and it can produce unexpected occurrences. No one truly knows what motivates the wind, but it's important to have her on your side. One thing the Dervish are certain of is Shimdjin's feisty nature. She is the most capricious of the gods, and she delights in using arcane tricks on her fellow deities. Her followers are eager to emulate her, be it her swiftness, her guile, or her talent for magic.
Domains Mysteries
Shimdjin: CN Air, Chaos, Magic, Trickery Heavens, Lore, Wind

Fahrakh: LN Fire, Nobility, Travel, War Battle, Flame

Dromus: N Artifice, Earth, Protection, Strength Metal, Stone

Wonden: CG Luck, Plant, Water, Weather Juju, Nature, Waves, Wood

Sashmor: NG Community, Glory, Healing, Sun Flame, Heavens, Life, Time

Yavash: LE Charm, Darkness, Death, Law Ancestor, Bones, Dark Tapestry

Noahr93

Added the Swarish deities' domain and mystery list, and put in a blurb about Shimdjin. I got distracted for a while, but I got to it. smile  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
glitterboypilot rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 1 Total: 15 (4-24)

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm
See if the dice are nice, then ask questions  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out