Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Star Wars: The Dark Times-Cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 pm
this should be fun ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 pm
Anyone know if there is a version of another class, other than jedi, that deals with the force?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:02 pm
not really, they went and moved force adept to a prestige class from what I got. I think you simulate it with force related feats like training and the like.

any one else know, I hate that they changed the adept to a prestige class.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:02 pm
frog_mage
Anyone know if there is a version of another class, other than jedi, that deals with the force?
You can take a feat known as "Force Sensitive" as any class (Jedi already start with this feat) it gives you access to the Use The Force skill and also access to force powers as a non-Jedi (You don't get the lightsaber proficiency but it is an alternative to being a Jedi.)  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:07 pm
thaskarin
frog_mage
You can take a feat known as "Force Sensitive" as any class (Jedi already start with this feat) it gives you access to the Use The Force skill and also access to force powers as a non-Jedi (You don't get the lightsaber proficiency but it is an alternative to being a Jedi.)

Thank you,

I was going to try an rebuild a character I had in another game. The dm, had stated a new order, similar to the jedi's but they used blasters instead of lightsabers

If vamp allows such an order  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:11 pm
frog_mage
thaskarin
frog_mage

Thank you,

I was going to try an rebuild a character I had in another game. The dm, had stated a new order, similar to the jedi's but they used blasters instead of lightsabers

O.O kinda like the Grey Paladins in the books?  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm
frog_mage
thaskarin
frog_mage

Thank you,

That could fit into any description but Jedi themselves. Of course there is also the Force Adept prestige class which arononkorr suggested for later levels. However with the whole "blasters over lightsabers" option you'll need to think a little harder than that. Would this order be bureaucrats who use the force in their machinations, assassins with supernatural skills, scouts with sight beyond sight etc.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm
arononkorr
frog_mage
thaskarin
frog_mage

Thank you,

they was real?... o.o The only difference, from what I am reading, and the group, I don't believe that was their name... and it was after the episode 6 events.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm
frog_mage
arononkorr
frog_mage
thaskarin
frog_mage

Thank you,

they was real?... o.o The only difference, from what I am reading, and the group, I don't believe that was their name... and it was after the episode 6 events.

it was real last time I checked. they were brought up cause one of the main characters was one. And the books in question take place shortly after order 66, and follows a young padawan trying to fulfill his masters dying wish. the grey paladin was a childhood friend of his that used 2 blasters and cou.ld deflect blasterbolts with them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:26 pm
frog_mage
thaskarin
frog_mage

Thank you,

If vamp allows such an order

The Main Rulebook and several other books have other Force Using Traditions. If you want to peruse their talents, be my guest.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm
arononkorr
frog_mage
arononkorr
frog_mage
thaskarin
frog_mage

Thank you,

it was real last time I checked. they were brought up cause one of the main characters was one.
I was thinking on becoming one, or atleast starting off as their youngling, being converted to Jedi... if Vamp allowed it, he would still be a child, as I know next to nothing about Star wars....  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm
thaskarin
Vampfighter1
The past few times I've made a droid, I've gone out of my way to make them weird. An Astromech Droid Noble. A B-2 Battle Droid Scoundrel. A C-3 Protocol Droid Scout.
My absolute Favorite was when I found the rules for a droid Jedi (See the Jedi Academy Training Manual), and I was a Labor Droid with two Great Lightsabers...... hehehehe
Astromech droid noble? What were you a merchant? Hey, merchant heroes are counted among noble.

Nope, REvolutionary.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:30 pm
arononkorr

AccepteD!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:33 pm
I'm still not sure if I'm going to play in the campaign, due to the fact that I've no idea how a Jawa child ends up in Kashyyyk with a strange group.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
I'm still not sure if I'm going to play in the campaign, due to the fact that I've no idea how a Jawa child ends up in Kashyyyk with a strange group.
Well you could come up with a different oddball character.Like for example a wookie that's an engineering genius for example.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff