Submit

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:21 pm
_______________User Image]
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

As Cameron walked along, taking in the sights that only those that loved darkness could, he hummed to himself quietly. He walked the path that he knew well, those monsters that would normally prey on humans gave Cameron a wide berth. They knew his background, his hatred for anything that was not human. he pulled the dagger from his belt and admired the handiwork, much as he admired the handiwork of his sword when he first got it. Such beautiful weapons they were. Almost nothing could stand against it. And now he had a secondary weapon. Such please was this last trip. And he still was going to get paid. But nothing Goh could give, could amount to a pair of blades like his.

During his walk, he would glance around, always making sure of his ssurroundings. Yes, he was a threat here, and almost not toughed. But there were a select few who had not heard his name, those he had to watch for. But, as he looked around, a small figure caught his eye. There was an unusual form sitting by a small stream. Due to this strange sight, Camerons curiosity bested him. What being could be here, and also not be touched by demons. He slowly walked forward, and drew his sword slowly, making sure no noise was procured. Better be safe than sorry. He then stopped, so he could study the small form

It was human, that much he could tell, and by the looks of it, a girl. But, still siding with caution, he thought it best to watch he for a bit to see what she would do in time. But for now it seemed, she was content crying to herself about being alone.

( YOU'RE FAITH BRINGS DEATH .... )
and.. I'm ..going to ..watch ..you die_________

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

User ImageEsabel sat there for a bit longer and finally raised her face to wipe it with the back of her hand, smearing her bloody tears in the process as she looked around slowly. Her sad expression slowly shifted from sadness to depression to anger and finally to curiosity as she picked up on something, making her tilt her head in one direction. It was a cute pose and seemed perfectly natural for her to make.

"You can come out. Esabel won't have to hurt you then. I don't like peoples sneakin' up on me. You wanna see Esabel, you can come see Esabel. But if you don't like me, you'll probably blow up or somethin'. Esabel is in no mood to deal with stupids today," she called out firmly, using a mix of first-person and third-person perspectives in talking about herself.

That had frequently confused people in the past, though they hadn't stayed confused for long.

"And hurry up. Esabel don't wanna be here when that nasty demon king person gets here. He'll be mean to me," she added in an annoyed tone. Truthfully, she fully expected whoever it was to run away, not approach her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:55 pm
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

Cameron chuckled and sheathed his swords. After all it seemed she was just a child. "Well now aint you just a confusing little girl." he said trying to wrap his head around he obvious speech problems. It was more than obvious that this girl had issues. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked her up and down. He could not get over how cute she looked with her head tilted.

He suddely shook his head, what was he thinking?! This girl looked young enough to be jail bait. Well, if he was worried about jails that was. But still, he had to hold onto some morality, otherwise, how could he justify his means of employment?

'Why are you in a place like this all alone? I mean, this isn't exactly the safest place in the Realms." He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

User ImageEsabel looked him over slowly as he approached her then frowned at him when he treated her like a little girl. She knew she probably had a few screws loose, but she wasn't that young!

She had to clarify his thinking fast and raised one hand from around her legs, palm up, and formed a ball of her own brand of dark energy then threw it at a tree in a negligent movement, as if what she was doing was effortless to her. The ball moved through the air with a dark malevolent feel to it and made a silent splash against the tree before soaking into it. The tree actually gave a muted scream of pain as it was changed into something else.

It shifted and writhed, dropping it's leaves as its branches shrank and were absorbed into it. From there, it continued to change in even stranger ways. Finally, it stood there, still rooted to the ground, as a vicious, endlessly hungry, reptilian hound that whimpered, whined, growled, and howled for more food as it ate every plant and insect that came near it.

Esabel looked at what she'd made with a small frown then gave a soft sigh and sent a small tendril of dark energy at the hounds feet, allowing it to move as it would. It gave a happy bark and bounded off into the trees, fully intent on hunting something down to eat.

She turned her dark eyes back on the stranger, "Esabel is no child. Never was. Master made me just as I am," she told him firmly and with dignity. Then she spoiled that image by sticking her tongue out at him.

She finally gave a soft sigh and got to her feet, revealing that she was as far from a child as she could get. She had curves in all the right places, breasts just right for her body size, and legs that invited carnal images. All dressed in a white tank top with a few blood splatters on it, black short shorts, and black knee boots. Her dark hair actually fell to her waist in a wavy fall that moved playfully in the breeze as she pushed it out of her face and turned towards the edge of the forest where one could easily see the lights of various demon villages in the distance outside of the forest.

"Esabel knows what this place is like already. I been causing that demon king person a few problems with my fun and he decided that he didn't like me. I had someone with me before... But he went away... No one stays around Esabel for long," she told him, seemingly pouting over the entire thing. But it was more that Lareth and Bat had spoiled her fun, the first for not liking her and the second for abandoning her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image

Cameron stepped back cautiously with his hand on his sword as she pooled the dark energy into her hand. He had never seen anything like it but he knew it could not be a good thing. A mist slowly crept around his feet, ready to conceal him at a moments notice provided she would decide to throw anyhting his direction. He glanced over and couldnt help but watch as the tree became something... not right. After watching it shift before his eyes, then bound away, he turned his gaze back to her.

His words were suddenly caught in his throat as she stood. Humans would undoubtedly try to offer her a modeling gig. he could not help but run his eyes over her supple body. Suddenly, she seemed a lot more available and hiss morality standards would not get in the way. But he shook his head, he could not let himself get carried away, the last girl he was with ended up seeing his blind rage and left him. As everyone usually did at some point.

"Alright then, definately not a child." He said smiling, showing his perfectly lined teeth. He checked his surroundings once more, suddenly wary of what she said. "What do you mean fun? What could you have done to even incur a demon kings wrath instead of his usual humor at anything that could inflict pain. Did you inturrupt one of his tortures and rescue then heal the person?" he snorted. It was obvious the woman could handle herself. but against the Demon king? Cameron doubted even he wanted to anger such a powerful entity.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

User ImageEsabel gave him a frown over her shoulder, her hair moving in tiny tendrils over her face in the process before moving out of the way again, "Don't you know nothin' 'bout this place? Lareth the high and mighty ain't into torture. Unless it's to get in someone's pants. Only time he gets mad is when you mess with his people," she told him firmly then turned back to the view.

She thought about the fun she'd had, what she'd done here to piss off Lareth, starting to look a bit nervous as she put the tip of her thumb between her teeth briefly, "As for what Esabel did... Well... I kinda killed a bunch of demons in some of the villages down there... And a group of his soldiers too... He didn't like that too much..." she explained, downplaying the entire thing a very great deal before her face brightened up again and flashed him a smile that would have blinded a blind man, "The last one was so much fun too! I made this one couple start to rot for a bit, then had the man strangle his wife and let him finish rotting, then the soldiers showed up and I made their captain person so mad he went all demonic on me before I broke every bone he had and took his soul and put it in a jar, after that, I did the same with the other soldiers then I made everyone else blow up!" she finished that in one long excited run-on sentence, getting delighted enough over the memory that she was bouncing on her toes.

She truly loved death, destruction, and chaos in a way that few ever would.

Her excitement soon faded a bit as she moved closer to him, close enough to push a lock of his hair out of his face even though she had to go up on her toes to do it and tilted her head at him again, "You smell a little like Master... did he hire you or somethin'? He don't usually work with humans. He just likes to make 'em into undead peoples like zombies and skeletons and stuff..." she said softly, blinking her dark eyes up at him with a confused look on her face.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

Cameron stood there lsitening to her speech about Lareth. He was about to say something when she went into her description of what she had done to make Lareth mad. "I-...I-..." He stumbled for a second trying to wrap his head around how someone so cute could be happy that she just committed some of the most henious, yet beautiful things he ever hear of. Yeah sure, it was bad sounding, but it was agianst demons. That made itperfectly okay in his book.

He Stood there dumbfounded for a minute, only snapping back to reality as she stepped closer and started to touch his hair. He instinctively stepped back, not accustomed to letting people get so close o him, at least, not without him needing to kill them. "If by master you mean Goh" he said, pausing and sniffing himself. Crap... he did smell different. Oh well. "He hired me. I just got done killing the new elf kings mother on his coronation day. Had her die right in front of the elf castle gates, where many of them could see her gasping in pain before I covered her with mist so I could slit her throat. No doubt the Elves will blame it on the demons and sstart another war. To which, myself, being a bounty hunter, and Goh, just plain hating everything, will be well employed." He finished off by describing to her the gory details wanting to see how she reacted to such a negative, yet delicious death of an elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:29 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

User ImageShe thought about that for a moment as she continued to ignore his personal space, by taking up the step he'd taken away from her. She raised one hand to play with the necklace he was wearing, doing her best not to get distracted by it and simply think this one through.

"So Master told you to try to frame the demons for killing the elf king's mother and you did it that way? It was good... But not quite enough, I'd think... You should've left something on her that belonged to a demon, maybe used one of their arrows or something like that... Me? I would've bitten her too and left some claw marks on her, made it look like one of them had gone nuts and done it that way... Or maybe left something she could have pulled off the one who attacked her like a patch of Lareth's crest or something," she told him with a shrug of one shoulder, her dark eyes focused on his necklace.

But with those words, she'd proven that while she was pretty far off her rocker, she did have a pretty good mind under all that chaos. She made the pendant on his necklace spin a bit and smiled at the effect, giving a giggle that was actually attractive to hear instead of annoying.

She moved behind him to look at the stuff he was carrying then got distracted by his butt, giving a distracted sound as she pinched him then giggled again as she moved back around in front of him, "Master's good with undead, but he doesn't plan too well. Keeps thinking that other races are just dumb. Doesn't really look into how they work. Esabel has though... Esabel even knows stuff 'bout that cat-vampire-lady he doesn't like, the one he's afraid of," she said with a small cunning smile as she looked up at him through her lashes, "What else he got you doin'?" she asked him curiously, thinking that she might help him if he liked the idea.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image

Cameron with a slightly amused expression as it seemed that this girl had somehow become mesmorized by his cross necklace around his neck. He listened to her explination on how she would have done it. "Well thats all and good. In fact thats pretty much how I had it planned. But when I saaw her all by herself in the forest as such an easy kill, I just wanted to see her blood running down my blade and so I kind of jumped the gun. It happens to me often." He pulled out the patch from a demon assassin rank and tossed it aside.

He watched her circle around carefully. Then, before he could react, she pinched his behind and he jumped forward instinctively while drawing his sword. "I would appreciate not being touched thank you. Bad past." He slowly sheathed his ssword again. "And to answer your question" he said breathing evenly. "I am heading back to Goh at this time so that I can receive my payment"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:52 am
Seeker-of-Justice

User ImageShe gave a giggle when he jumped and pulled his sword, showing absolutely no fear of him. She shrugged over his whole, 'no touching' thing, "I'll just touch ya better later, then you won't mind," she told him simply with a shrug of one shoulder, her meaning ambiguous at best.

She started pacing a little bit in front of him, her arms crossed and one finger tapping the side of her head, "I guess I could go with you... Master forgot about me then remembered me again. He was gonna destroy Esabel, so it might not be a good idea to go back. But I like you and don't wanna see you turn up as a zombie shuffler if he gets mad with the way you did it," she finally stopped and gave a frustrated shrug and turned to face him with her hands on her hips.

"No help for it. Esabel has to go with you and see Master again," she gave him what was supposed to be an encouraging smile, but wound up being a little watered down. She couldn't help being afraid of Goh. Every being with even an ounce of common sense was afraid of him.

The tip of her thumb found its way between her teeth again, "I just hope that Master's new toy isn't there... I don't wanna see her," she said in a flash of jealousy, indicating that she hated being replaced almost as much as being alone.

Then something playful moved through her dark eyes and effectively distracted her. It even drew that cunning little smile of hers back to her face as she looked him over slowly, "But we don't have to go just yet..." she said in a soft voice that was instantly turned into something severely hot as she took one step towards him in a hip-rolling movement guaranteed to show him how flexible she could be. A second step followed in just the same manner, "That means we gots time to play..." a third step...

Then she stop and gave him that pouty face, "But if you don't wanna be touched..." she let the rest of that one stay hanging out there, leaving it for him to fill out the obvious rest of that sentence.

Was she cheating? Yeah. Did she care? Nope. What kind of game was she willing to play? No way in hell to tell until she started...

Of course, the silk rope now hanging from one of her fingers might have been a clue. Though where it had come from was a bit worrisome since she hadn't had it just a second before...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

Cameron watched her carefully. Was she trying to seduce him on their first meet? That was weird. Not that he wasn't flattered. But, that was entirely wrong, they didnt actually know each other. "I do have to go get paid." he said turning around and heading back on the track he used to be on. "You are welcome to come with, but I am not comfortable with what you mean by play."

He of course did know, and well, given the chance he probably would. But not here, not in this place. That would limit both of their senses and leave them open for anything. But, in his minds eye he could not help but seeing certain provocative images of her. He shook his head again, jsut slightly to get rid of the image.

(smaller, hit a bt of a writerss block sorry)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:57 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

Esabel moved along at his side as he started walking, the rope disappearing from her hand. She gave him another teasing smile and winked at him, "You do too know what I mean by 'play'..." she told him simply then took his hand in hers as she simply walked along humming softly at his side.

But she finally got bored again and stopped, pulling him to a stop next to her in the process, "this is boring. Let's take a shortcut," she said and held up her other hand in front of them, forming a portal of dark energy right in their path.

She smiled at him and winked, "I just got lucky that I found a way around Lareth's little blocking of these things," she added then pulled him on through the portal, right into Goh's throne room...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

The Hunter looked at her as she grabbed his hand. The way he figured it, she would not give up so he let his hand wrap around hers. Something about the simple gesture sent a chill up his spine. "Alright fine lets go" He started to walk and found that he could take her there and would be comfortable with it.

As they walked along, he listened to her cute humming. As they waked along, Cameron felt a sense of accomplishment with everything that had gone on today. But as he continued, he remembered the look of fear in her eyes every time she mentioned her master. He was about to say something about it when she stopped."Whats wrong?" he asked her. Suddenly worried that she would be too scared to continue. But, before he could get an answer, she opened a portal saying something about the trip being boring. She yanked him through it and suddenly he was in Gohs throne room. "Well, I should travel with you more often. So much time would be saved" He said patting her head. But it was not a childish pat, more of a thank-I-owe-you--one-you-beautiful-person-you kind of pat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:17 am
Ravor, Esabel, and Zuko arrived in the realm inside of the forest. He could invade the castle, but why destroy everything in one go?

Ravor inhaled the air and was surprised it was so fresh......fresher than the elven forests.

At Esabels insistence, he had manipulated his looks and looked as he did before with his pale skin and so forth. Runes still covered his body and he was not about to cover those up.

"Zuko.....go scout the area. See what we can destroy."

When there was no response, he looked over to find the half crazed man looking at Esabel.

"Zuko."

Zuko turned his head to his master taking his gaze off the woman his maser had brought home. He wasn't sure if he liked her or not....she was beautiful to say the least, but she looked dumber than a rock.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel knew this place rather well and simply set off, not noticing Zuko staring at her at all. She lead them to the edge of the forest, "Them elf's are using their plants to perfume the air over there. Over here is better. The demons like things natural," she commented as she paused at the line of trees, one hand against a tree trunk as she assessed the lights that marked various villages and manors in the distance.

"We can pick any of them to play in, Rav-man. It'll get back to the meanie king sooner or later and he'll investigate. 'Specially if we make it look like the last one I played in here. I'll send the little's out first, they don't know how to play right, then we have to leave bodies for him to find. He actually cries over them. Strange, I know, but he really does. So we just have to pick one and go there and have fun," she added, her eyes going a bit thoughtful as she remembered her encounter int he village with Lareth.

"I remember I could see in his red eyes when he looked at me that he didn't think I could have done it all... Thought his soldiers were stronger than me... Then the angry look in his eyes when he realized that I'd done just that... That I'd killed them all... He hated me then, wanted to destroy me... Said he'd make me pay for it..." she said softly, mainly to herself. As she spoke, the tree started to change under her hand, giving off a dark glow as it shifted and shrieked softly.

By the time she was finished speaking, it had turned into a strange hound of sorts: long sleek limbs that ended in raptorial claws, body shaped like a greyhound and meant for running, small lean head full of sharp teeth, but covered in what looked like rough bark with medium-length hair that was soft to the touch.

The hound looked up at her with a crooning whine and gave the same sound to Ravor but growled at Zuko, clearly not liking the way he looked at Esabel. She tenderly caressed the hound's head and smiled at it, "Go find him... Let him know Esabel is back... Kill any in your way..." she told the hound softly then gave her strangely attractive giggle as it set off, running like a streak of dark brown under the brightening light of the sunrise.

With that one move, she proved that she wasn't as brainless as Zuko and everyone else thought she was. She had her moments of brainlessness, certainly, but that was mainly because she simply enjoyed her life with the wonder and innocence of a child.

She turned back to Ravor with a grin of anticipation, "Let's go play..." she purred softly then gave a delighted laugh as she turned back to the landscape in front of them.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff