Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm
Lareth walked into the room as Hal left to go deliver all the letters personally to the soldiers families, while the king would look over mail from the drow.

It was rare the leader wrote, but when he did, they were usually 10 pages long. As he opened the thick envelope from the drow, he smirked as he saw Cynthia there wearing only a towel.

"Ah I see you are awake. And here I thought I did a good job making you pass out. I expected you out for a day or two."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:11 pm
Cynthia raised one eyebrow at the comment and offered him a teasing smile, "It takes more than a night of pleasure to keep me out for that long, Lareth. My survival has depended for it for such a long time... You know I've never really been safe...," she explained to him softly then returned to brushing her hair.

The ankle-length red locks were dry now and gleamed in the firelight, turning the color to something more like the logs in the fire in front of her. Her hair was auburn, a unique mixture of brown and red that that carried more red when she worked magic but looked alot more 'human' right now, however beautiful it was.

That against her pale skin with its delicate spattering of freckles across her nose and shoulders made her seem more delicate than she was, especially in this moment.

She finally set the brush aside and started to braid ehr long hair into a single plait as she stood and moved to stand in front of him, the towel barely covering her from shoulders to thighs, "Now then... If I'm going to be staying her for any length of time, I'm going to need clothes... Unless you just want me to stay here with only the towels and sheets?" she suggested, part of her wondering if he was going to try to limit whatever role she had here.

It was her way of asking how long she was going to be here. after all, she loved him, but he didn't necessarily return the feeling. Her longest relationship had lasted only a hundred years, the one with Hal. She knew that Lareth had never had a relationship that long, not even close.

Right now she wanted to reach a hand up to trace her fingers over his lips and get herself lost in him again, but she kept her hands on her hair instead, knowing that the braid needed to be done anyway.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:18 pm
Lareth thought about just being smart and saying that the only clothes she could wear were his sheets and towels....would make easier access to her and he wouldn't ruin any of her clothes, should they get caught in the heat of the moment.

He read his letter from the drow and he looked up at Cynthia.

"If you are in need of clothes, I am sure Gypsy can lend you some. She is here with my brother and she can lend you some at least until some dresses are made for you? Or if you like you may speak with the maids to borrow clothes, though the only set many of them have is their uniform."

He thought about that tight uniform hugging her breasts and hips. He could also imagine that skirt being easy to lift if he took her into a corner somewhere....

he blinked his nasty thought aside and looked to her.

"Shall I get the tailor in here to take your measurements? Or do you know them and you could write it down for me and I can hand them over to the seamstress?"

He went to his closet and pulled out a dark robe and handed it to her.

"Sorry but this will have to do until sometime soon?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:34 pm
Cynthia smiled and took the robe, sliding it on and the towel off before tying it closed around herself and moving to look out the window, "I've got my measurements, those haven't ever changed," she gave a small smile, unable to help it, "Although, with the attention you showed to detail last night, I'm fairly certain that you could give my measurements to the tailor accurately enough," she teased him just a little bit, knowing he'd like the comment.

She gave him her measurements anyway from memory and fell silent for a moment, wondering if she should ask about what was bothering her or not. Then she gave a small sigh and gave in, "So... How long am I going to remain here?" she asked him softly, her voice straining to carry it off as a common-place question though she knew it wasn't.

She told herself that no matter what time she spent with him, it would be enough because she would have had the time. But she knew she was lying to herself and hated it. She loved him enough that leaving him would break her heart, although she knew that in the end it would have to happen. She'd never had a relationship last longer than a few centuries, most lasted only a few weeks.

She knew she should tell him about what the gods had told her, at least in part. But she wasn't even sure how to approach that one. So she stuck to the safer conversation, although 'safer' was a relative term in this case.

She wasn't looking at him right now because she knew that if she did and he told her that the relationship wasn't going to last very long she wouldn't be able to hide how much it hurt her. And she knew how much he hated possessive lovers...

She licked her lips a bit nervously in the silence that followed her question, hoping that she hadn't screwed things up already. She wanted to simply fall into his arms and loose track of all time for as long as she could to avoid the answer to her question. She wanted to forget about everything but the two of them together... But she also knew that reality had to make a call sometime and it was better sooner than later, when she'd been with him long enough that she couldn't guard any piece of her heart from him...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Lareth walked up behind her as she didn't look at him. He wrapped his arms around her and nibbled along her neck. He slid his hands up and down her front as he pressed up against her from behind.

"Remain in my room or the realm Cynthia? Are you in that much of a hurry to run from me? Thought you wanted to be my lover for some time? I promise you that you will be in need of nothing. I will make sure you are taken care of as long as you remain here as my lover."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Cynthia closed her eyes as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, shivering when he nibbled at her neck. For a few moments, she lost all ability to think and let her head fall back against his shoulder as his hands moved over her.

She finally cleared her throat and had to speak, "Either... I know you want me to stay here for a little while... But I thought I should ask anyway...," she said in a voice that shook from the effect he had on her.

Much more and she wouldn't be able to speak, much less think. He had that much of an effect on her... All because she loved him...

This was the first time she'd ever given her whole heart to someone. She didn't want to loose him, but knew that no matter what, he'd always hold her heart...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:26 pm
Lareth nibbled on her ear as he slides a hand down and between her legs as he pushed forward with his hips.
"I want you as my lover for as long as you will have me. As for you being in the realm, no free travel until I deal with a rat in the realm. I will not open up any portals until I hunt out and kill the rat."

Lareth loved how she was soft and was perfectly curved.

"Hmm....I best get back to work....otherwise I will be in here for the rest of the day and into tomorrow....making my lover moan out my name."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 am
Cynthia actually gave a small moan as he continued with his hands over her, his teeth nibbling at her ear. Yup! There went her ability to think and all ability to speak coherently. Her body was certainly responding to him and then he was talking and she was supposed to pay attention, so not fair.

As it was, she only caught the last part of what he said. Part of her wanted to whimper at the fact that he had to work, part of her wanted to test the second half of that statement.

She cleared her throat and had to work hard to say what was going through her head, "How long will work take you?" she asked him in a very shaky voice, proving how much he was effecting her and that she wanted him finished sooner rather than later...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm
"This particular job may take some time. I am currently in the middle of an investigation and hunt. This realm is expansive and I will have to travel some to seek out my prey. But...if my thinking is correct, I think my prey will be close to the castle. It's just a matter of capturing and torturing them. They will pay for what they have done."

He slid his hand but up to her chest and his hands kneaded her breasts firmly as he moved firmly against her a smirk on his face, and a slight glow in his dark red eyes.

"Do you want some attention before I shift my focus my dove? Do you want me to break the bed with you?"

Lareth slid his hands down to her hips and gripped her tight as he thrust firmly against her several times, letting her feel how ready he was to make her evening.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm
Cynthia was almost whimpering by now, her knees getting weak. Then he made his offer and she turned in his arms, moved up on her toes, and kissed him, thoroughly and completely in answer to his offer. She finally pulled up for air, panting softly, "Yeah... Let's break the bed...," she practically purred, her flushed face showing him exactly the effect he had on her....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:33 pm
Lareth smiled and held her close as he returned her kiss and swept her up quickly. "I promise to be gentle at first...then I'm gonna rock your world until we do break the bed and you are asleep.

He took her to the bed and lay her down before he moved over her.

"Asleep and deliciously sore while you dream of me."

He kissed her deeply before he made his lover's evening with his attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before there was a scream and then a hard thump as the bed broke, making the help raise brows and whisper about how that was a first. Lareth never broke the bed with anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By dawn Lareth was up, clean, and he was gathering intel on the location of the woman who had been responsible for the destruction of a whole village, and a troop of men. He looked over at Cynthia who was passed out on the bed, hair sprayed outeverywhere under her and on the bed. He kissed her forehead and left the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am
This time, Cynthia was out of it for hours longer than she'd been last time. The only thing that woke her up was one of the maids getting worried and peeking in to see if she was still alive. Luckily, that was all the girl did. So Cynthia didn't accidentally fry her for waking her up.

When the door closed again, Cynthia sat up and put a hand to her head as she gave a small groan when her body protested moving. But she had a feeling that she was going to have to get used to this for a while.

Then she realized that the bed was sitting at an odd angle and couldn't resist giving a small startled giggle. They had actually broken the bed. For real.

She got up and went into the bathroom, took a shower and put Lareth's robe back on then moved to stand at the window, looking out the window

She was now wondering when she'd have some clothes so that she could at least walk around the garden or something... That and she was getting hungry by now...

Of course, she hadn't counted on the absolutely-reliable Hal and his long memory. He hadn't forgotten her measurements or the fact that she hadn't eaten in about two days...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:42 pm
Hal came in with several dresses for her along with a cart being pushed by a maid behind him. He had the young woman leave the food cart nearby and dismissed her as he laid Cythia's clothing out on the broken bed for her.

"I hope you enjoy these dresses. Lareth at least picked out the colors and the cuts. Material wise I sent him to do other things as he would have you wearing something as scratchy as a potatoe sack."

The older man went about doing his duties not saying anything on the broken bed nor the torn sheets nearby.

"I also had all of your favorite foods created so that you may have something to eat as I figure yhou would be hungry."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 pm
Cynthia sat up and blinked a bit at Hal, trying to clear her head and focus on his words. Her long red hair fell around her int he process and showed just how disheveled she was going to be this time. Yes, it was very apparent that Lareth'd had alot of fun and then left her sleeping off the effects of it.

She caught the smell of something and closed her eyes with a low moan, "Coffee....," she said softly as she opened her eyes and turned her head towards the cart where the smell was coming from.

She gave herself a small shake and focused on what Hal had actually said to her and had to smile at him, "I'm glad you put some kind of influence on my clothes, Hal. I can just imagine the stuff Lareth would have picked out for me," she started saying as she looked around for the robe Lareth had given her yesterday, unable to catch sight of it just yet, "At least you know how much I like to be able to move around in public," she finished that one with a grin at him, remembering a time or two that had been very interesting indeed and had taken place in very public places.

But maybe it wasn't fair of her to keep remembering such memories... Surely it was unfair to Hal to keep doing so... But she loved those memories, they spoke of a very good, close and intimate friendship that had become so much more over the centuries. Hal had become one of the very few that she trusted, which meant more than even he could guess at.

"So, what have you brought me, Hal? Dazzle me with your keen designing mind," she changed the subject away from the past, just in case, and teased him at the same time so that the maid wouldn't notice it.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 pm
Hal smiled politely at Cynthia as she brought up a memory he had pushed to the back of his mind long ago when they had parted ways and he aged rapidly.

Hal would never say it, but his memories of their time together were fading. He treasured their time together and his memories of his time with her in their youth always gave him comfort....but as the years wrapped its wrinkly arms around his body and then his mind, he slowly began to forget. Forget many things...his time was coming but he wasn't about to tell anyone. Perhaps if his king got marriedn to Cynthia and he knew the two would be alright..

Hal picked up a dress that was beautiful foest green and everytime he moved it, it shimmered and was almost like spring was awakening at her walk.

"The latest human cut, with the fabric coming from the southern region forests of elves who are truly one with nature."

Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff