Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 pm
There was a burst of angry fire and Lareth along with Ash, Rowan, and Wren appeared in the training grounds. Lareth's sudden appearance had the troops somewhat fearful as Lareth in a rage put the fear into many.

Rowan looked around and waved a hand, his magic branching old like a golden web. After several tries it happened. His magic wrapped around the dark tendril of magic.

"I found it! Let's go."

He opened a portal and he motioned for Wren and Ash.

"We will bring her back your majesty. I promise."

Lareth waved Ash off and as the group vanished to Esabel's realm. Lareth looked at the gawkers and roared at them to get back to training as he went back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:34 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren echoed that promise then moved through the portal without looking back and showing no fear at all.

Ash could only lower his head and close his eyes with his arms crossed, knowing he'd screwed up royally, "I'm sorry, my king..." he apologized softly, wishing there was something he could do to make up for this but knowing there was little possible. Nothing would make up for allowing Gypsy to get kidnapped. Especially for what the demented couple was apparently planning...

He'd come to like Gypsy even more despite the fact that she couldn't handle his presence for very long. He'd come to think of her as a sister as well and didn't want to think of what she might be going through...

So he simply followed Wren through the portal, knowing he'd do his best to get the beautiful hybrid back no matter what condition she was in when he got to her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy and Ash landed back in the sparring circle in a rolling tumble that stopped with Gypsy on top of him kissing him like she was trying to remove his tonsils while her hands tried to get his clothes off of him, giving off a deep growling purr that showed she'd lost control of her demonic half.

Ash was doing his best to get her off of him and finally had to turn them both over so that he was on top so he could come up for air while holding her pinned down under him, "Lareth! I need some help here! We have to suppress her demonic half or she's going to doing something she'll regret and you'll have to kill me for!" he called out, clearly needing the help.

Normally, he wouldn't have minded the situation. In fact, he would have loved it. But he knew if he actually dipped into this pie, Lareth really would try to kill him for it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm
Lareth had been hanging around the fort to wait for Gypsy's return. When she and Ash appeared without the other two, he frowned. But seeing Gypsy trying to rip his assassin apart trying to get into his pants, had him pushing aside the other twos lack of presence and focusing at the issue at hand.

Lareth walked over as Ash held her down.

He looked at the Incubus.

".....Go take a long cold shower after this....."

Lareth had seen how the incubus's body was responding and wasn't too thrilled.

He kneeled beside Gypsy and Ash and placed a hand on each side of her head. His eyes began to glow as he went into her mind and began to shove the demonic presence behind a locked mental door, like he had always done.

When he was done, he looked at the sealed door in her mind and noticed several things....disturbing things that meant he would have to find a more permanent solution than a simple lock up.

He fed the demon enough energy to put it back to sleep in its sealed confinement before he exited her mind and removed his hands.

"There....she should be ok...."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash moved away the instant Gypsy passed out, panting hard but refusing to look at either of them, "We have to do something about that for her... She's like my sister, for crying out loud... Having her affect me like this is just wrong..." he groused a bit before getting to his feet, "The woman hit her with a dagger before she tackled me," he told Lareth a bit more firmly then started walking towards the showers, "Cold shower my a**... More like an ice bath..." he grumbled on his way.

Meanwhile, Gypsy's demonic half finally settled down behind the 'door' it was not locked behind and let her return to her normal self, making her pass out in the meantime. One of the better parts of the unexpected incidents like this was that she would only have vague memories of what happened while her demonic half was in charge...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm
Lareth picked up Gypsy and headed back to the castle. Thankfully Hal had shooed all soldiers back into the barracks so no one would see her like this or when she was basically trying to have sex with Ash in the middle of the training grounds.

"I hope I can come up a way soon Gypsy....there is not much time left for you before 'it' swallows you up.

Lareth walked with Hal beside him back to the castle.

A few hours later, Tamlin and the other assassin had returned. Both had an odd air about them, but neither one said anything about it. Instead they reported back to Galen as Ash was no where to be found.

After the initial report was done, both males went back to the barracks long enough to set things down. Tamlin sat on his bunk for a bit as his fellow assassin said a few quiet words to him before taking his leave to go home.

Tamlin nodded at the words before he watched the male leave before he lay back on his cot.

Ash said to never dwell on anything, but this.....how could he not? It repeated itself in his mind constantly. He closed his eyes with a sigh and tried to get some rest.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:22 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash finally finished soaking himself in cold water and had himself back under control as he moved through the barracks on his way to his room so he could get dressed, wearing a towel around his waist while he dried his hair with another.

As he passed Tamlin's bunk, he paused then gave a heavy sigh, "Come with me, Tamlin," he said softly then lead the way to his room.

Instead of getting dressed instantly, he opened a chest against one wall and pulled out two glasses and a dark bottle. He pulled the cork and poured a small amount of the strong liquor into each glass then passed one to Tamlin.

"Careful with it, it's one of Lareth's special brews. Strong enough to knock a Hylarr off her a**," he said simply and took a drink from his own glass then exhaled with a hiss. The stuff only seemed to get stronger the longer he had the bottle.

He didn't ask any questions or try to get Tamlin to talk. Instead, he simply sat down in one of the chairs with a heavy sigh, thinking over his own brush with near death just today. While he was grateful he'd managed to get Gypsy back, he truly wished he hadn't triggered her demonic half in the process. That s**t was dangerous!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:21 pm
Tamlin said nothing as he silently got up and followed Ash to Ash's private quarters. There his instructor pulled out a bottle of dark liquid and poured them both a drink.

Tamlin didn't even reach for the glass as he just looked at it.

"......."

He sat down after Ash did and simply sat there looking at the glass. After some time, he took it and simply sniffed it. He wasn't much of a drinker....never had been, but to refuse a drink....would be rude.

Tamlin took a small sip and nearly dropped the glass. While sweet, the brew that had gone in made him incredibly warm.

Dangerous stuff...

He put the glass back down and crossed his legs. He had no idea why Ash had really called him to share a drink nor why Ash wasn't saying anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a bright flash, Rowan and Wren appeared in the training area via the portal Rowan had used to get them away from the dark plane they had been at.

Before Wren could move, he had swept her off her feet and walked her over to the nearest guard.

After getting instructions on how to get to the castle, he carried her all the way there, where they were met at the front door by Hal.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren simply curled herself into Rowan's arms, finding herself more than grateful for his strength since she wasn't feeling her best at the moment...

Ash took another sip from his glass without looking at Tamlin just yet but knew he had to say something.

"Almost got myself killed twice... No, more like three times today... All three with Lareth. I have to say that's a record. Even for me," he stated simply, "I also have a totally new understanding for what happened to you with Gypsy. Lareth is going to have to do something about her demonic half. Girl is dangerous when that thing gets loose..." he continued in a very calm voice.

He was probably in a bit of shock from the whole thing but couldn't really tell just yet. It still didn't feel entirely real. Well, aside from the ice pack he had strapped to his manhood under the towel. That part felt very real.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:54 pm
Tamlin wasn't sure what had happened between Ash and Gypsy, but he knew it wasn't his business.

He looked to other items in the room as he let Ash muse to himself. After about a half hour of nothing since Ash made his remarks, Tamlin excused himself and went back to the barracks.

Well he had intended to go back to the barracks but ended up going to the practice dummy area and ended up doing target practice.

An hour went by and Tamlin glistened with sweat, daggers all in vital parts of the dummy. Perhaps he could sleep now..."

Tamlin cleaned up the area and took his daggers back to the barracks before he went and allowed himself a shower. As he showered, he scratched the small puckered scar on his chest.

The assassination was successful, but it had at least one of the assassins being stabbed by their target with a poisoned dagger.

It was the reason they were late in coming back. Neither one wanted Ash to know that the job wasn't done perfectly.

With the mission completed, Tamlin and the other, had new found respect for their trainer and realized their non perfect performance would shame him if one came home half poisoned, so they stayed away until Tamlin had pushed the poison from his system and had healed.

Both men swearing to never speak about it again.

After his shower, Tamlin dried and dressed before he went back to the barracks to sleep.

Once back at his cot, he removed his shoes and got comfortable before he fell asleep.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:20 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash had given a heavy sigh when Tamlin left him and finished off both glasses then put them and the bottle away before taking off the towel and the ice pack to pull on some clothes. He considered the other things he should be doing right now but hesitated, then simply laid down to try to get some sleep.

He'd been able to see the signs of the poison in Tamlin and knew that something had gone wrong on the mission. But if neither trainee was going to say anything about it, he wouldn't either. After all, Tamlin had needed the training, and the mission, to finish what Tamlin needed to survive. The other male was ready to move on to a permanent post.

He simply didn't know what he was supposed to do with Tamlin now...

So he simply gave a soft sigh and put together a report for Lareth then asked his advice for the new Incubus...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:29 pm
Tamlin slept for a good five hours before he awoke drenched in sweat. He rubbed his eyes before he got out of bed and went to wash up.

His dreams had been fine until they suddenly turned and he awoke with a start. Many of the others were still sleeping which was fine with him as he was in no mood to chat. Once he was washed and dressed, Tamlin went to see his mother and inform her that he would be leaving the realm soon once he saw his father and let him know, his mission went fine and there was no need to keep worrying about him.

He left the fort as soon as he figured out how to break the news to his mom.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm
Lareth went and knocked on Ash's door before he entered.
"ASSSHHHH~! ASH! Open up! I want to talk! Now!"

Lareth shook his head trying to clear his head as he wanted to be a bit sober for his talk with Ash concerning Tamlin and the next move for the successful new assassin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:43 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Ash opened the door with a frown before stepping aside to let Lareth in, "You are drunk. I take it that you finally won a drinking contest with Gypsy?" he said simply as he motioned Lareth over to the best chair in the room and sat in the other one.

"Tamlin and the other trainee did perfect on their first mission. Luk is ready to permanently placed wherever you want him. As for Tamlin, I know he left to go see his mother. His bags are still here so he should be coming back here before he goes anywhere else," he didn't say anything about the traces of poison-resistance he'd sensed within Tamlin, knowing that it would only make him stronger and allow him to trust Ash more.

"But since I've finished training your newest assassins, I'm at loose ends and need an assignment for myself as well," he added, knowing full well that Lareth preferred it when Ash wasn't around...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:38 pm
Lareth went and sat down in the offered chair Ash gave him. He gave thanks and sat down heavily.

"Yesh...I fi...finally won. I am the mashter!"

Lareth burped and excused his rudeness before he looked at Ash.

"Mmm....Well Luk, I know you will station him somewhere interesting so I leave that decision to you. As for Tam...tamlin....hmm....what to do...."

Lareth rubbed his face, apparently putting all his energy into thought.

"I know the boy wants out of here and he's desperate to learn and make a name for himself.

Perhaps I send him out into the world....station him on Vampire Island with Sebastet. He could learn from her.....make friends and perhaps learn more on the art of seduction. The place has a plethora of different races....it will make him feel small but then he could build up who he really is."

Lareth smirked at Ash.
"I know you know that I am not fond of you and I like to send you faaaaaarrr away half the time....know why? Because There can only be only one sexy being here, and thats me. But I do like your professionalism. You always get things done."

Lareth took a breath.
"So.....your next assignment will be to get Tamlin out there. Take him to the island and help him learn his place in the world. Help him learn his identity. That will be your assignment....well the first one.

Your second mission is to be envoy between here and Vampire Island and take care of any jobs Sebastet may have for you while you are there....sometimes she needs someone to take care of things during the day. That person will be you.

It will keep you busy yet also give you a break from me."  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces