Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
"I have never been to the demon realm before and I want to see it all so please so me" Yamille said stopping. To think about it there was lots she wanted to go and see. "so where would we like to go see" she said smiling before taking a step back," or would you chase me to places to see."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He grinned at her. "Chasing you is fun. I will give you a few second and then I am getting you." He said a she smiled at her. "1, 2, 3, 4,..." He said as he keep on counting. He looked at her saying you better run.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image
Yamille looked at him as she step back more. As he started counting she took off down the hall as fast as she could in her heels. Servants gave her looks but she did not care as she ran as fast as she could and did not stop. she knew he would chase her and this was going to be fun. Giggling her gold hair swayed behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:10 pm

He smiled as he got to ten. "Here I come ready or not." He said as he ran after her. He grinned as he wondered which was she went. He smiled as he felt on the ground for heat. It was hard to find her being there was tons of it. So instead he shifted to his demon from and looked. His eyes allowed for him to find different heat sources. He grinned as he found hers and ran after it.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
Turning a cornoer Yamille lend against a wall and caught her breath as she looked around it. She did not see him one bit so she start to walk down the hall as she hummed. She was so lost no and had no clue where she was. "Great" she said as she got to a four way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:28 pm

He smiled as he noticed her up head. "Maybe I should act as someone else." He said grinning. "Hey miss hold up there please." He said as he caught up to her. "Um I am sorry but you can't go down this way its off limits. If you could turn around that would be great please." He said to her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Yamille stared at the demon and gave him a look. She swear the voice sounded familialer to her. "fine and sorry" she said as she started to turn and leave. Where was Berial he should have found her right now. she head no clue what he looked like in human form.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:41 pm

He smiled as he walked to her. "Wow your clueless I win I guess." He said s he changed back. "So you could not tell at all that was me?" He said as he smiled looking at her. "Your so silly. Maybe its my turn to run and hide." He said grinning at her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
"Hey give me a break if I never seen your demon form before" Yamille said giggling, "your voice sounded familiarize but you just looked way different." She stuck her tongue out at him playful and rolled her eyes. "Run and I will find you" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:55 pm

He grinned as he turned and ran slowly then was gone. He had turned to ash. He smiled as he popped up a bit away. He grinned turning to this other form. His last and final form. It was tight fitting in the halls now. He was so large. He smiled as he walked the halls grinning.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
Yamille counted before calling Darga to her. "yes?" the dragon asked hissing. "Can you be a dear and help me find some one?" yam said smiling. Darga nodded and showed flashed them to the hall Berial was down. "Berial you better be a in a form I know" she called out as Darga flew off to go finbd him. finding him he blow fire at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:12 pm

He ate the fire."Um do we have a problem?" He asked changing his voice some to make him sound like a different demon. He looked at them. "May I asked why I am being attacked out of the blue?"  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
Dagra just hissed at him and blow more fire and Yamille came up and pulled his tail to get him to stop. "sorry his helping me find some one and he likes to bug demons" she said, "you would not have seena nd cute red haird guy around here?" She was not going to be happy if he was hidding from her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 am

Berial grinned. "Its fine the little bugger didn't to much to me at all." He said looking down at the girl as he was so massively tall. "I have not seen anyone run by this way at all sorry." He said looking at her as he looked to Dagra. "If you like I can help you find him." Berail said in his demonic voice.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
"You ar so dumb some days girl" Dagra said looking atr Yam as he rolled his eyes. Yamille gave him a look before it hit her what he was getting it. "His Name is Berial and if you see him you can tell him to find in ele where and stop taking his demon form" she said, "that cheating in a game." Turning on her heels she started to walk away as dagra laughed on her shoulders at him.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff