Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:22 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“Please,” Kaiser said glancing around the room. Suddenly he felt very alone, being one of the only (if not the only) human in the room. Putting on a remarkablely impressive poker face he waited for his tea, looking the table over to see if there was any sweets.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 pm
Mikka went and sat at the table smiling as she tail wagged softly. Every one seemed nice but they where all so odd to her. She smiled and nodded to them all as Zac brought Tea to the table and poured them cups before going ot get more fruit for every one. "You can call me Zac" he said, "the two slepeing are Snow and Idril. and the little one on the table is Grim."

"Hello me Mikka" Mikka said with a bow of ehr head before she began to sip her tea.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:31 pm
Mithfae left the garden after soaking up the moonlight. She felt refreshed and in powered by the magick of the garden. She entered and stopped short at the new people in the kitchen. She folded her dark fae wings and moved silently over the Zachary and moved close for warmth and to show her love she was haveing for him. "We'll meet,I'm Mithfae.."she said leaving out her title of prencess hair to the throne of the fae.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image

Grim sat there silently and watched as two new people walked in, one was a male and he had alot of stuff with him she couldn't tell what it was but he put it all away into a tall box he was carrying around. She watched as he leaned the tall box against a wall and then good and spoke, Grim then quickly look over to the other new person a girl but she had furry ears on her head and a tail!

Grim stood up and then quickly flew over to the girl going above her head and quickly flying around her ears then diving down behind her and staring at her tail.

"Tail! its furry!, furry tail!"
Grim calls out excitedly and fly into Mikka's tail and attempts to try and hug it tightly, rubbing her little face into the soft fur of her tail with a big smile on her lips.
"Soft tail is soft!, I like your tail lady! its soft!"

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:23 pm
ZAc smiled as Mithfae when she came back in and wrapped a arm around her. Waving a hand bow her arm he sent a light warmth spell to warm her up since she was out side. He led the way but to the table with more food for all before he let Mithfae have his chair and he stood behind her.

Mikka sipped the tea liking the taste and the heat. Watching the fae her ears twitched as she wondered what the little one was. She was a odd little thing but Mikka liked her. She treid to stop her tail from moving but it was hard when she started to giggling and he began to wag. "thank you for thinking so" mikka said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

Grim smiled brightly still hugging Mikka's tail for a few more moments before letting go and flying up quickly behind her back and up to the back of her head and then to the top of her head and sat down onto Mikka's head. She smiled brightly sitting there crossed legged between Mikka's ears.
"You have cute ears...Mikka was it? you have furry ears! there cute!"

Grim smiles then looks over to Kaiser and she grins softly hoping he's not paying any attention as she starts to create a few magical seals around his feet, one at each of his sides and one in front of him, she giggled softly hoping he didn't notice and would step on one and activate one of her magical prank traps.

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm
Mikka was giggling as her tail wagged a she listneed to grim. "yup Mikka and your grim right" she said, "odd name but Mikka like it." She would have looked up but she knew grim would have fallen off. Her ears twichted and she giglged again. "what are you grim?" she aksed, "Mikka has never meet something like you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Grim smiled wiggling her toes as she then crawled onto her front and slide down halfway Mikka's forehead so she could somewhat she Grim if she looked up with her eyes.
"Well my name is Ankou but it means Grim in the Fae tongue! and I'm a dark Fae!"
Grim said before crawling back between Mikka's ears and sitting down cross legged again. She smiled and gently reaches out to softly stroke one of Mikka's ears gently.

Unyielding-Insanity

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

Kaiser sipped at his tea, feeling a bit out of place. He glanced around the room and barely noticed the spell being cast around his legs.
Well this beats dealing with werewolves or zombies, Kaiser thought with a grimace. Taking another sip he considered making it a little more Irish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:10 pm
"Grim is fun and her name is very cute" Mikka said as she went to get some of the food on the table, "Whats a dare fae?" She did not know much about fae or some other creatures. Being a slave one schooling was limited. She siupped her tea and giggled at Grim as her tail wagged and ears twitched. Every one ehre was like she thought. Nice and kind.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:16 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

User Image

User Image
Mithras spoke soft,not really want to draw a lot of attention to her self. But she wished to clarify mikka's question. "She is of the unSeelie fae, the lesser fae tend to play tricks upon the...unaware. As well as there given jobs by there queen." She said, hiding a smile seeing the fae magicked circle on of the people in the kitchen. She then turned and smiled up at Zachary. She felt his spell though it was unneeded she loved the though. She sent a small tingle of her magicked up his arm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm
"Un seal?" mikka said not sure how to say it right. This was her first time meet fae so she was still need to get a history on them and understand. She smelled and eat her fruit and sipped her tea as she watched every one. She was liking it here every one was so nice.

Zac looked down at Mithfae and smiled and kissed her head. "The little one will not harm you" he said, "Dark in here snow will be waking I should find food for here."

Snow moved and opened her eyes. The flashed red before going grey. "where am I" she said in her cold dead voice.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm
mithfae smiled and spoke to mikka "oohn-See-lee, they are fae of the night, storms and such. though i think this ones joy is trickery. ...the pale one and sea-elf wake.." she said before moving closer to zac.

Idril woke as snow moved she looked around a bit confused at first then remembered. She spoke to snow. "we are free. I..I think we are in the castle of the vampires..." she said looking around at the gathered crowd. "who they are is unknown to me.. ohh. my head hurt i must have used to much of what little magick i had." she said and stood up shacking a bit. though she looked warn,pale and under feed she still held herself as royalty. "we must find food for sophie.." she said thinking of her new friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:55 am
Zac hugged Mithfae before whispering to her to get some blood for Snow as he went to make supper for every one. "How does chicken and rice sound" he asked them as he started to get things to cook. He pulled pans and pots out as he went to the fridge and got out the chicken. He would start this first before going on to the rice.

"O so she likes to play games?" Mikka said as she smiled and waved at the two new people waking up. She was not scared of them but to her they both looked sick. "are you two all right?" she asked.

Snow just sat there and looked at every one before answering Mikka. "hungry" she said before looking at Idril, "are you going to be all right?" She was worried for her friend but she was thinking of the word free. She never had truly been free so it was going to take some time to get use to that word.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Kaiser flinched as he gathered information on the 'people' around him, it was a subconscious habit that had been trained into him. Finally letting his guard down, Kaiser nearly jumped out of his skin when the two newcomers suddenly made themselves known. It took every ounce of strength and will power Kasier had, not to suddenly stand up rip out a pistol and sound a warning bell. Calculating various things in under 3 seconds, he had concluded that he needed more training because they had been there the whole time. Relaxing he finished his drink and placed the cup on the table.
I wonder how long we are going to have to wait, Kaiser thought shifting in his seat. Kaiser pulled out the rest of his jelly beans and tossed the bag to the girl who said she was hungry and added, "That should tide you over until you find something more substantial."  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff