4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:16 pm
Gallen Duecalion
I am a warrior, Seeking a peace I've never known

User Image

Gallen had finished feeding in the kitchen and decided to finally introduce himself to the Matron of the castle. Finding his way to Sebastet's tower, he let himself in and began meandering around the office, inspecting the multitude of blades that covered the walls. The Vampire knew that someone would meet him eventually, for no one would freely allow an unknown visitor to traipse about in the castle, let alone the Matron's own office, for very long.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:27 pm
Deviant Cannon

Sebastet reentered the castle after pointing out a few things to the dragon male who had taken an interest with her newest charge and gave a soft sigh when she noticed that the door to her office was open, meaning that someone was inside that she needed to see. Fine. She'd take care of this and see about some sleep.

She entered the office and took off her cloak, throwing it over her chair behind the desk and glanced at the small amount of paperwork Michael had left for her. Jitters. Have to remember to call him that from now on. she knew she'd have to remind herself about her secretary's nickname for a little bit before it stuck with her. But it would have to stick so she wouldn't confuse him with her godson's mate.

She finally raised her emerald eyes to look at her visitor and gestured to one of the chairs on the other side of the desk from her, "Name's Sebastet. I can guess that you're here to see me for some reason," she said simply with one eyebrow raised as an invitation for him to start speaking.

Hopefully, he wouldn't try any dominance crap like Cedric had done when she'd first met him in here...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 pm
Gallen Duecalion

User Image

Gallen remained standing, but turned to face Sebastet as she walked in and sat at her desk. He stepped closer, his armor and weapons making small clinking noises as he did. Before he spoke, the fully armored Vampire bowed.

"An honor, Sebastet. You may call me Gallen Duecalion. I washed up on the shore of your Island after the ship I was aboard was attacked by the Church. For the last few days I have been learning about your Castle as well as some of the inhabitants. I felt that I should finally introduce myself to you if I mean to stay." His raspy voice coupled with his skull-like mask had been known to unnerve most people he met, but Gallen doubted someone such as Sebastet would be bothered by his appearance.

Red Gypsy
Not my best post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:57 pm
Deviant Cannon

Sebastet gave a small frown over the news he was delivering and waved to the chair again, "Oh sit down. You look like you're about to fall over like that," she told him in a slightly annoyed but teasing tone as she put her booted feet up on the edge of the desk and fiddled with a dagger.

"Tell me about the ship that attacked you. I'll need to do something about the Church if they're attacking ships on the way here. Just have to figure out what. I may have to hire that pirate b*****d who's been bugging me about 'protection'..." the last sentence was spoken in a thoughtful tone as she considered the possible actions she had available to her.

"You're welcome to stay, of course. Just find a room. Anything you want for it, just write a note and leave it for my secretary, he'll take care of it," she told him simply then waited for the details she'd asked for.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:15 pm
Gallen Duecalion

User Image

Nodding, Gallen moved into one of the chairs before he expounded about the attack.

"For the better part of the last six and a half centuries, I have been fighting against, and for, the Church. I was raised as a warrior, but had no cause to fight for and I turned to the cause of money. I have done terrible things, but never as heinous as what the Church has done." He paused, gathering the words he wanted to say next.

"There was no ship that attacked my vessel. The Church somehow persuaded several men and women, Vampires, werewolves and other races, to strap bombs to their person and board the cargo ship. The explosives were lined with silver and triggered by a member of the Church who had boarded the vessel. I believe the explosives were meant to come here, into this very castle, as an attack against what you and others have created on this island." Gallen paused again, letting his words sink in.

"The only reason that the Church's man detonated the explosives prematurely was that I discovered one of the Vampires who had been convinced to where it. The man gathered all of his pawns on the upper deck and, when I came to confront them, triggered the explosives, destroying the cargo ship. The only reason I survived was that I was thrown from the vessel by the explosion and by sheer luck, I washed up on your shore." Gallen ceased speaking and awaited Sebastet's response.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm
Deviant Cannon

Sebastet gave another frown over the news and considered all the other information she had on the Church and what they had planned, mostly against her and what she was doing here. The information fit with the rest of the puzzle pieces she had. But it still didn't show the whole picture yet.

She dropped her feet to the floor and opened a drawer on her desk to pull out a file of papers and flipped through them for a few moments in silence, looking over the reports she'd gotten over the last fifty years or so. More than one of those reports had blood on them and she regretted every drop of it, but knew there had been no choice.

As she read, a few things became very clear while others weren't so clear just yet. She finally closed the file and moved it aside as she looked up to consider Gallen for a moment, then gave a soft sigh once she'd made a decision.

"The Church is planning something bigger than that for me. That was nothing more than a test. Since it failed for the most part, they'll have to go with a different plan. I don't know the full plan yet since I don't have all the information I need yet. The Druids sent me a bit more information when they dropped a small problem in my lap. The problem I can handle. The information is a little trickier," she explained to him as she leaned back in her chair again, putting her feet back up on the corner of the desk.

A little more thought and she continued, "They know blowing the place up won't stop me. Somehow, they got some information on me they shouldn't have. Like the fact that I can survive the sun and quite likely control any explosion that gets close to me thanks to my ability over fire. That leaves them with using silver against me and the weaknesses of everyone who lives here. They're afraid of my connections to the other races as well, not sure what to make of it. So they're telling the other races they know of that I'm planning on taking over the world. Stupid, I know, but there it is.

"I've become a threat to everyone because I've created a sanctuary to the Outcasts. No one understands it, so they fear it. The Church's response to the things they fear is to destroy it, so they're inciting everyone else to do the same. If the other races destroy this place and me, the Church's hands are clean. I need the Church's hands to not be so clean. I've got a few things in the works but they'll take time. Time I'm not sure I've got.

"If you're offering to help... You'll need to work with my Mate, Lio. He's working on the repairs to the castle that need to be finished and gotten that little bit Lareth sent over on protection detail but hiding in the shadows for it. I need someone more open on it. Working with those who live here as well as the villagers. If you can handle that, I'll give you that job as well as a place to stay. If you don't want it, you're still welcome to stay," she finally finished with the offer, giving him the choice but knowing he could handle it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:36 pm
Gallen Duecalion

User Image

"I'll take that duty, but some of the people may not like it. I noticed that several people do not trust me because of the way I hide my features." Gallen spoke with an even tone as he motioned towards the effectively disturbing visage that he cloaked himself in. Many who had fought in the wars after the Volcanoes erupted would remember the way that the Church's hunters warded themselves against magic and several natural abilities of many supernatural species. These wards were the same that Gallen had emblazoned on his armor.

Beyond that, the Elder Vampire smelled constantly of silver, poison and death, a combination of scents that usually invites danger and fear. Gallen was not the run of the mill vampire and he hoped that Sebastet would notice this.

"I've also already taken one of the younger Vampires residing in your Castle under my tutelage. Snow is her name. She is a very troubled youngblood, from what I gathered in the first lesson I taught her." Gallen thought it might be a surprise for Sebastet to learn that the armored vampire was already starting to influence those in the castle.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:04 pm
Deviant Cannon

Sebastet gave him a simple nod at his acceptance of the job but focused on Snow first, "Snow is a troubled vampire... She was Turned by a sadistic b*****d who turned her into someone with little self-confidence and a cold demeanor. Then he died and she went to work for a... Well, there isn't anything polite to call Kula, so I won't even bother. Needless to say, Kula wasn't any better to Snow than her Sire.

"She came here, claimed Sanctuary, I gave it, then a few things happened that resulted in Kula's head being drop-kicked out into a swamp. I'm told that it was a beautiful kick, though. Being involved with Dev has helped her quite a bit, but she's still got a long way to go before she manages to shed any of that coldness she developed. Go slow with her. Be firm but understanding. Involve Dev as much as you can. That should make your job with her easier," she explained as much as she felt she could without betraying any confidences.

Then she turned her attention to his 'problem' and thought about what could be done to ease it for him. The solution wasn't going to be easy, though. Then she remembered something that just might do the trick.

"As for your problem... Upstairs, on the second floor of the tower, you'll find two rooms. One now belongs to my new ward. The other belongs to my godson, Dancer. He will be able to help smooth out any problems you'll have with the other residents of the island. Other than him, you can talk to our resident healer, Desha. He's Dancer's father and has a suite further into the castle. They're both favorites on the island and should be just what you need for introductions," she offered, knowing that either man would be just what he needed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:00 am
Knocking twice at Sebastet's door, Scarlett cleared her throat and crossed her arms standing outside of the doorway. She already felt uneasy about the island, but still she had no fear in trying out an interesting place that seemed to hold many secrets and amusing aspects. Respectively tuning out the conversation between the man and Sebastet, she averted her eyes elsewhere. As her eyes scanned the room, she rubbed her tongue over her fangs.

"I am sorry to intrude.. but if I could have a word with you when you're done Sebastet, it'll be greatly appreciated."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 am
Gallen Duecalion

User Image

Gallen stood slowly after Sebastet finished speaking.

"I will go slow with Snow, and Dev should be open to helping from the air around him and the girl. I shall also go to Dancer and Desha, to see what they can do to help me with my new task. I shall keep you informed, Sebastet." Gallen offered a small bow of his helmed head before leaving the office.

{exit}
Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:22 pm
Red Gypsy

As Ora got down stairs she stopped as she saw some one leave the office. She knew if Sebastet was busy she was not going to like being bugged. But this was for Rebecca. Entering in fats after the male left she bowed her head to Sebastet. "I am sorry I don't mean to bother you Sebastet but we need you to get Ash back here as fast as you can" she said, "its Rebecca some thing is very wrong with her." She really hoped Sebastet could get Ash here fast and help save Rebecca. She did not want to loss her friend.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:48 pm
Devossy

Sebastet moved instantly, "No problem. I'll summon him upstairs. I'll assume that she's up in Dancer's room," she said simply and walked out of the office with Ora moving behind her.

((Exit))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:59 pm
Michael was not in the best of states.

Sebastet was away on business, which meant that any help he could have gotten from her with the paperwork, was now gone. Needless to say, he was now utterly swamped with paperwork. Literally, stacks of forms now occupied most of the empty surfaces in the office, while one very frazzled weresnake attempted to cling to some semblance of sanity. His suit jacket was off, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows to reveal a pair of pale forearms attached to some very ink-stained hands. Furiously, he scribbled down on his current frustration, the list of all the food items that had to be purchased from the village nearby. Michael was now acutely aware about why Sebastet had been so eager to hire him when he first came to the island, the flow of papers never seemed to end.

His white-blonde hair had somehow managed to retain it's styling from this morning, although there were a few dots of black ink along his hairline from when a particularly volatile pen exploded. There were pale purple half-circles under his eyes, sleep would have only intensified the problem of massive quantities of paperwork.

Empty coffee cups were scattered around the room, mostly on top of stacks of papers to keep them from blowing away, the only full-ish one was a lukewarm black that was going to be drained as soon as he finished this list.

"Dear lord let Sebastet come back soon, or have her hire someone else to help me out..." he muttered as the now completed list was slapped down into the teetering "out" pile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:48 pm
Silenced Nocturne

William walked into the office after a knock or two on the door. He had traipsed around the castle and had gotten the general lay out of the property. When the rustic man stepped into the office, however, he was instantly assaulted with a paper to the face. The opening of the door must've caused a pressure change with sent a sheet of financial balances sailing straight to his nose. Removing the crisp sheet, he noticed for the first time a man buried under countless mountains of paper. Sensing an opportunity he stepped forward to the desk.

"Michael is it?" Will set the sheet of paper on his desk and let out a long, low whistle. "This seems like a lot of work for one man. Isn't there anyone here to help you?" William's orders had been todo whatever it took to get into the castle's heart, and he was willing to take any jobs that would accomplish that. He rubbed his bearded chin for a moment before pointing to a line on one of the stacks."Forgive me for saying this, but shouldn't the number here read 24,567.78? You have 24,675.87. It's a common mistake for someone who seems as tired as yourself." The human puppet wasn't bad at calculations, his almost computerized brain could compute equations in seconds if required. It was all part of the Sire spell.  

Scar Face Labelle

Dapper Vampire

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 am
User Image

Alice was on her way to see if Sebastet was back for she would like to talk to her about what her grandfather wanted and what she wanted. As she was walking she meet and maid that was going to take more coffee there. The two chatted on the way to the office but soon where epping as they felt the ground below them tumour. They had no clue what it was but the maid had dropped the coffee. Alice had helped her pick up the pieces before going in to the office to see if every thing was all right. "pardon me" she said slipping in and bowing her head, "the maid dropped the coffee and has gone to go check with the others on the rest of the castle." She did not know who this two gentleman where but she hoped they where all right. Looking around the place looked like a mess and she felt bad for the maids who would have to clean it. So instead she went around start to clean up the cups and other things and putting them on a tray for the maid.

Silenced Nocturne

Scar Face Labelle

Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas