Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan followed her into the room and stood there watching and listening as she explained everything noting that his nets were seen on the map. His focus was purely on the map when she finally leaned into him, his instincts to hold her close kicked in without him even thinking his eyes seemingly locked on that map. When she asked him how they could shore of the protections he looked at her and smiled but didn’t say anything as he reached for her hand with his left and grasped it, seeing her look into his eyes he nodded towards the map and moved her hand towards the map, when their hands were directed towards the map their hands ignited into a shadowy flame but it there was no heat to this flame, almost immediately the shadows from the flame a combination of both of them shot towards the map engulfing it for a moment before it shifted into an empty spot next to the map creating a shadow rune, on the map a new layer formed around the perimeter of the island.

“the shadows are a keen ally when called upon, our strength will ensure that the shadows will give someone pause when crossing into these borders” their combined strength having created a barrier that would likely give weak minded people daymares and nightmares while on the island will likely reduce the amount of hunters that would likely attempt to attack the island by a great amount, and what few did brave the shadows would literately be jumping at every shadow, and their bond would show this to Sebastet.

Khajhan lowered their hands and released it, he leaned forward and gave her a kiss to the cheek “the shadows can help in ways one would never think was possible, provided they are given the opportunity to do so” Khajhan held onto her as they stood there not quite ready to let this moment pass, Khajhan knew she was enjoying his touch and admittedly he enjoyed being close to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:14 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet followed his solution easily then gave him a smile, "A perfect solution..." she said simply then leaned into him a bit, letting him slide a hand around her hip as she leaned her head back against his shoulder. The position let her lean into him and look at the map and the protections at the same time.

She'd worked on layering those protections for hundreds of years, possibly a couple thousand years now. She'd lost count, to be honest. But she'd done her best to make the island a safe and successful place.

She tilted her head with a small frown as she picked up on something else, her emerald eyes focusing on one corner of the village and leaned forward to put her finger over it, "Cassius lives here... He's our resident mermaid representative. He's been dealing with a new power level lately and it hasn't been easy. But there's something else now... Something's going to happen there..." her voice drifted off at the end of that one as she tried to figure out what she was picking up, exactly. But this one was elusive to her...

Of course, she also revealed that most of the protections on the island didn't just layer over the place. They also layered through her... It let her keep track of the villagers and their lives, and let her know when there was a problem. But that wasn't really a good thing to have... It made her a keystone for those protections, as well as the failsafe...

If anything happened to her, the island was screwed...

She finally shook her head and pulled herself out then let the wall move back over the map, "I'll leave him to Pose for now. If anything else happens there that needs me, he'll let me know," she decided then turned to nuzzle his neck a bit, inhaling his scent and enjoying the softness of his fur for a brief moment.

Then she flashed him a brief smile again and led the way out of the lock-up room, letting the door seal itself again. From there, she decided to let him lead her where he wanted to go. For a little bit, she wanted to make no decisions, make no plans... She simply put herself in his hands...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:23 am
Red Gypsy

Lidia and Ashigaera left the werehall quickly and went outside into the garden making their way through the garden in time to see Dancer coming their way to Sebastet tower and just stopped inside waiting for him to arrive, once there she looked at dancer apologetically “sorry, but this may be a difficult one even for you, there is a woman with the scent of a strange flower on her whose got the look of being controlled locked up in sebastet locked room” Lidia started walking towards the stairs in time to hear something slam into the door with a loud bang, which had her running downstairs to see that the door was intact but it seemed like their guest was awake and furiously trying to break the door down and failing miserably, inside Lien had already changed forms her blades in her hands as she did everything possible to break down a door that seemed ordinary in appearance at least to her but was as frustrated as one could be at this point in time and slamming into the door again finding that the door wasn’t yielding to the amount of force she was putting into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:52 am
Wolfe Garm

Dancer gave a simple nod as he followed at an easier pace. He knew the sound of that particular door closing and knew that there were only three keys to it. And he was carrying one of them...

As they got downstairs and heard the banging against the door. He shook his head over it, "Best spot to put someone like that aside from the dungeon. Both will also negate any powers she may have, but this one was built special..." he said as he looked the door over.

"This room would also negate anything affecting their mind..." he paused when he heard another bang against the door and gave a shrug, "Well... It usually contains Sebastet's temper just fine..." he corrected then held up the key and looked at both females, "I have one, Sebastet has one in her room, and Cassius has one. Cassius helped her build this, helped with some of the spells on it. Others helped with the construction. My father helped with a few other details on it... That's why I was given a key..." he explained a bit more then passed the key over to Lidia while still looking at the door.

"Unlock it for me. Then stay out of the way. Ashigaera can use her ice if needed, but... I don't think it'll be necessary..." he said softly, already concentrating on what he needed to do.

He didn't look at either of them as Lidia unlocked the door after he pointed out the keyhole. It took a moment for the door to slide back then up into place. It also took a moment for Lien to move. That gave Dancer what he needed...

He moved forward and put a hand directly over her heart with the other on her cheek, meeting her eyes as his ability moved through her. He instantly moved for her mind, pushing out the fog and freeing her mind. At the same time, he found the 'injuries' to her aura and healed them in a wave of warm energy. He also calmed her temper temporarily so that she'd be able to think for herself.

As he stepped back, he tucked a hand in against his side and took in a slow breath as he kept backing up a bit further, "She'll be fine now... I need to go lay down... Three workings is a bit much in one day right now..." he said then turned to head up the stairs.

He put his other hand on the wall to keep on his feet as his head started to spin. But he didn't want Lidia to know that Lien had caught him with her sword.

Or to know that he was also having major pain from using his ability to heal the way he did... The pain was getting worse but... But there was no way he was going to stop healing... He couldn't...

And he could get Amir to heal the new wound at his side. So... Yeah, he wanted to get out of here before Lidia realized... She was just so damned perceptive... It was one of the reasons Sebastet had made Lidia her secretary...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Lidia was perceptive especially when it came to blood, the smell of blood was in there air as Ashigaera went into the lock up to check up on their guest who was on the floor breathing hard as everything was slamming in to her quickly. Lidia caught Dancer and grabbed his arm “Dancer, that was reckless even for you. You didn’t honestly think the smell of blood would get by me that easily did you?” she wasn’t expecting an answer since they both already knew the answer to that one, she helped him up the stairs before she leaned him up against the wall and checked him finding the wound easily enough and sighed “that’s a deep cut you’ll need help before you bleed out” she Moved him into Sebastet’s office and then into hers and simply sat him down in a chair, looking up when a staff member came in and saw Dancer there and rushed forward to check dancer “how can I help ma’am?” Lidia replied immediately “go fetch Amir” the maid looked confused and replied “of course should I also go get Arqden as well?” she shook her head “Arqden is unavailable for a couple of days while she is recovering” the maid nodded and took off to dancer’s tower to notify Amir. While Lidia waited she sighed heavily as she walked over to a shelf and pulled a container and placed it on the desk before she opened it and pulled out a roll of gauze and stepped back over to him and started working on making sure he didn’t bleed to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:55 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Dancer shook his head as she reached for the bandaging, "It seems worse than it is, Lidia. I won't bleed to death. I heal better than you think I do," he started, knowing that he'd avoided having anything vital hit.

"Besides, I had to have both hands on her. And it's not the worst I've been hurt..." he added, knowing that the hit against his torture by the Hunters was a really good hit. It was a miracle that Amir had been able to heal him as much as he had. He still had scars that would likely never heal...

And then there was his ability to heal...

He shut the door on that memory and refused to think about it.

He put his other hand to his head and closed his eyes as he pushed his head back for a moment, hating the headache he could feel starting up. He really didn't want anyone knowing about that part. Especially since there was no way to heal that one...

"I'm pale because I haven't gotten much sun lately. Two years stuck in the demon realm with incompetent healers, and only a few days back here. While Amir may need the sunlight to fuel his power to heal, mine is internal. I need to rest in sunlight and sleep for about a week. I don't need a lecture about my healings techniques," he told her without looking at her.

While the wound looked bad, he knew his body. He also knew how to move just right to keep from getting vital organs perforated. He'd been working too long at what he did to screw up that badly now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:24 am
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Lidia looked at Dancer with concerned eyes placing a hand on his shoulder “I’m well aware, but that’s a lot worse than you understand, you’re probably going to want to rest for a few days, that also means no healing for a while, Sebastet doesn’t need to keeling over because you went to far on it” she raised her other hand up to keep him from speaking and continued “this was the last time until you are fit and capable understood, your client base is off limits until then and that is going to be left at the discretion of Amir” she finished patching him up so that he wouldn’t bleed all over the place and leave a trail of intoxicating blood all over the place which would not only be a distraction for her but also Sebastet.

Ashigaera walked over to the wolf on the floor breathing heavily and stopped by her head “you’ll be alright but just the same you’ll stay here until we know for sure” the wolf looked at Ashigaera but her eyes weren’t really focused as she laid there. Ashigaera pat the wolf on the shoulder before she left the room and closed the door behind her heading back upstairs and went into the offices catching Lidia’s eyes as she came in and shook her head “well, I’m no expert, but something’s wrong with her” Lidia looked confused “how so?” Ashigaera gestured towards her eyes “they’re unfocused, and foggy” Lidia sighed stepping back from Dancer “well, we’ll have to speak to Sebastet when we see her next” Lidia looked at Dancer and continued “come along DancerI’ll take you back to your tower” She offered a hand to him and helped him out of the chair and left with Ashigaera close behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:23 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Khajhan brought himself and Sebastet out of a shadow just inside the tower and Sebastet held up a hand to stop Lidia from leaving with Dancer just yet. She didn't say anything for a long moment, simply looked at Dancer.

Eventually she spoke but it was probably not something that any of them was expecting...

"I'll let you continue to heal if you do one thing for me, Dancer. If you don't do it, I'll make sure that your ability is permanently burned out. You're not far from that now as it is..." she told him simply.

Dancer glared at her a moment then gave in and sat down on the steps with a groan, "What do you want me to do?" he asked softly, not giving in just yet but knowing that he wasn't going to have much choice. That didn't mean that he liked it, though.

Sebastet crossed her arms as she met his eyes for a moment, silently crying out over what he'd been through. Only Khajhan knew how she was feeling over Dancer's condition. She couldn't show anyone else. She had to be strong and keep it all hidden from everyone else.

"Go see Sasha. Let her look you over. We both know that she's the only one that does close to what you do. So the deal is that she looks you over. Today, if possible, but no longer further past tomorrow. You go, or you face the consequences," she told him, clearly not giving him any choice in the matter.

Dancer held his mouth closed tightly for a moment and simply stared at Sebastet, ignoring the others as he held out. He didn't know why he was holding out and he hated it. But he did it anyway.

Finally, he gave a heavy sigh and nodded, "Fine... I'll go..." he agreed then pulled himself to his feet to leave without another word.

Sebastet simply looked at Khajhan, her eyes tight but not showing anything else. Honestly, Dancer's condition was killing her inside... Him, Wind, and Blade were all her godchildren... She knew she'd failed them when they'd gotten taken and hurt. She'd also failed to prevent the massive heartbreak in Dancer in particular: Both his Mate, and his father... Desha had been one of her oldest friends as well... But she couldn't do anything to fix any of it...

She looked at Lidia and took in a deep breath, "House our new resident here in the tower. Dancer's old room, I think. When Bane gets back with Jenny, have her look the woman over and give us an update on who she is and what was wrong with her. As soon as Griz is awake, I'd like to talk to him about what made him knock her out instead of killing her," she ordered then headed up the stairs towards her room.

She'd leave everyone else to do what they wanted to do... She needed a break... Or a breakdown... She'd decide later...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Ashigaera looked at both Dancer and Sebastet as they exchanged words with each other, Lidia stood there understanding somewhat what she might be feeling, considering how long she had been around, she could see that Sebastet wasn’t being herself but even she didn’t want to say anything and let her believe she wasn’t being obvious about her emotions. When Sebastet addressed her, she nodded “understood, I’ll make sure she’s taken care of as well as make sure that Jenny comes in to see her when she gets in” she looked at Ashigaera who nodded and simply started walking towards the stairs to dancers’ old room to make sure it was ready while Lidia went back downstairs to see about moving their newest guest to her room. As she went downstairs, she couldn’t help but wonder what had happened to her to look like she had been possessed, which for all she knew she might have been, but the scent of flowers didn’t add up if it was possession, she’d have to inquire from Jenny when she saw her next about that.

Khajhan didn’t say anything as Sebastet handled things with everyone there noting the fact that she was torn up about Dancer’s condition, but most of all the desire to not want to break down around everyone. It was at this point when he made a snap decision which likely caught Sebastet off guard even with their bond as he placed a hand on her shoulder once everyone went on their way and pulled her into the shadow realm to their home in the shadows, it was clear that for the moment she needed to unwind and what better place to be than there where the world around them wouldn’t bother them at all.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff