Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Fate Of All Things (Recruitment Status = 9/8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Suicidesoldier#1 rolled 16 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 4, 3, 5, 3, 4, 1, 4, 6, 2, 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 56 (16-96)

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:30 pm
4th roll
5th roll
6th roll
and 7th roll  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 pm
Rain Yupa
joe-dude667
In that case count me out of this game. It's only fair. If no-one fills my slot I'll be happy to take it, but you don't have to bother holding it for me.

You... did see the end of my first post, right? About which players get priority in this game?
I know, I just thought I'd back out to give people who are in any of your other games a chance if they want it.

So your order could be: Brand new players, then 1AZ players, then 1AZ and/or Merc Work players, then others campaigns, THEN me. sweatdrop  

joe-dude667

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 pm
15, 14, 13, 12, 12, 12

Herm, what to be, what to be...

So far I look a good bard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:38 pm
I have an archer ranger in the works but I could easily switch to a melee beatstick or a warlord or possibly a cleric depending. Just fyi, for those considering what to make themselves.  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:10 pm
Meet Malediction, teef invoker

The paths that a warlock treads are not so different from those of the divinely inspired, only the obligations differ. The words pact and covenant are synonyms.

A young tiefling named Damoril lusted for magical power and in the interest joined a society called the Brotherhood of the Blood. A young organization, they were focused on the scholarly pursuit of studying an ancient phial stolen from a remote mountain monastery. The brotherhood, tieflings in majority, believed the phial contained the blood of a god slain in the Dawn War. With luck, this was the blood of the nameless deity usurped by Asmodeus, and would thus be used as a bargaining tool in eldritch pacts.

The answer was yet undiscovered when the Brotherhood was raided by the King's knights. His allies were slain and he was cornered and defenseless, Damoril did what came first to his panicked mind: he drank the godsblood. There was a blinding flash of light, and the tiefling known as Damoril was never seen again.

There was a vision, a terrible battle above the silver sea, with unimaginable mountain peaks towering in the distance. However it was not the angel Asmodeus slaying his master. A vicious primordial tore its claws into a gleaming figure wreathed in light and burning with the fire of the Sun. This was Pelor in the prime of his might and fury, driving a shaft of sunlight through the monstrous primordial even as his lifeblood spilled into the Astral Sea. This was a spirit that burned into the tiefling and bleached his soul like bones in a desert. When he awoke, Malediction was a new man in a new place. His once black hair now shone an ash-white and spiderweb pattern of pale skin splashed across his eyes. He knew his quest, to deliver the righteous fury of Pelor upon all His foes, though he was soon to learn that modern worship of the deity held a vastly different tone from the spirit that infused him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:41 pm
Fuggit, I'm going for it. This marks the return of Simann Durra reigning champion, and dragon-born. cool deal with it.

also, i'm super sad that rushing cleats aren't level 6, i could've sworn they were. Mr. DM, I'm giving you an official magic item wishlist here.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:18 am
Well, I cannot decide between a melee and a ranged Ranger.

Haha!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:32 am
Well since there's going to be 2 fighters, and my Paladin was made as a heavy duty marker, and I got bored, I made a different character. xd

Teifling Draconic Sorcerer Confusion. So forget about my Pali.  

joe-dude667

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 am
Bard.

But no backstory yet lol XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:42 pm
@ the players trying to figure out what to play:

Don't set your character based on what other classes are already in play. Play what you want to. It will work out in the end, I promise smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Rain Yupa
@ the players trying to figure out what to play:

Don't set your character based on what other classes are already in play. Play what you want to. It will work out in the end, I promise smile

That's no fun!

'Cause I vhanna play everything!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:04 pm
Added a background for Confusion. I 'm actually really liking this character concept. Especially since with shimmering armour and mostly close powers, I can be a melee spell caster. twisted  

joe-dude667

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:21 pm
About to roll, once I pick my race  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Bard.

But no backstory yet lol XD

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Cute Things In Jars rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 5 Total: 12 (4-24)

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm
Half Elf Warlock
Stat1:  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items