Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Anyone up for a 4E game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm
These are for the most part finished, I started on them before I knew what equipment we were allowed and it will take me a little to decide on magic items. But yeah, this should give you a better idea of the characters I had in mind.

Leina, Eladrin Swordmage

Maya, Drow Rogue

Sari, Human Wizard

I wasn't sure what all was included in the DDI creator, so I just assumed anything from an official source would probably fly.

Also, I'm not too attached to the backgrounds I wrote. Really, they're moreso placeholders than anything. Just wanted to give a general idea of the kind of character background I was thinking of.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm
Ofilius Laric'salah, Eladrin Rogue. As a back-up PC for this game, if it doesn't get a full staffing.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm
Roughly 95% done on both of these, just need to look back over stuff to spend the gold on, write up appearances/personality/background, and to do the attack workspaces. Other than that, I think I'm good, not sure, it's late lol.

Odvukrio, Minotaur Protector Spirit Shaman

Ilutria, Human Telepathic Psion

Woooo! Sleep time nao....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm
All right! My Half-Orc Fighter is ready to beat his enemies into thin films of blood! Here's his sheet:

Fable McCaffery, Half Orc Fighter  

wabbradford

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm
Here
s dah basic gist of mah dude
, but I haven't got all the items set up and I may change his stats to 20 strength depending on the situation. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 am
Kriv

Again, not done with equipment, and no background yet, but I'm working on it  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Sardonic Smite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 am
Rain Yupa
Ofilius Laric'salah, Eladrin Rogue. As a back-up PC for this game, if it doesn't get a full staffing.

Whether you would have it or not, you have thusly delivered the most intriguing character concept to date. So, I'm going to tentatively give you a slot regardless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 am
Absolute Virtue
These are for the most part finished, I started on them before I knew what equipment we were allowed and it will take me a little to decide on magic items. But yeah, this should give you a better idea of the characters I had in mind.

Leina, Eladrin Swordmage

Maya, Drow Rogue

Sari, Human Wizard

I wasn't sure what all was included in the DDI creator, so I just assumed anything from an official source would probably fly.

Also, I'm not too attached to the backgrounds I wrote. Really, they're moreso placeholders than anything. Just wanted to give a general idea of the kind of character background I was thinking of.

All seem relatively agreeable, though not sure if I can believe a rogue to be particularly crafty with an Int of 8.

I would say that, at this point, Sari fits the party dynamics the best.  

Sardonic Smite

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Ok, completely done mechanics-wise on these....now just need to write flavor stuff. Still having a really hard time thinking about which one I want...They're both nearly even...shaman just barely edges out the psion on badass mechanics...and vice versa on badass personality. *sigh*

Edit: woo, done with the Shaman....but class time now, I'll prob finish up the psion when I get back.

Double Edit: Aaaaand done with my psion. Did not originally have that background in mind, just sort of happened as I wrote. Actually kind of creeped me out XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 pm
Sardonic Smite
Absolute Virtue

Leina, Eladrin Swordmage

Maya, Drow Rogue

Sari, Human Wizard

All seem relatively agreeable, though not sure if I can believe a rogue to be particularly crafty with an Int of 8.

I would say that, at this point, Sari fits the party dynamics the best.

Hey, some stat's gotta be the dump stat. D=

But yeah, I was kind of hoping to play Sari the most out of the three, so I'll go ahead and refine that since it'll have my full attention now.  

Absolute Virtue

Sardonic Smite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 pm
Absolute Virtue

Hey, some stat's gotta be the dump stat. D=

But yeah, I was kind of hoping to play Sari the most out of the three, so I'll go ahead and refine that since it'll have my full attention now.

And the 3rd slot goes to... you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 pm
KytanaTheThief

Ok, completely done mechanics-wise on these....now just need to write flavor stuff. Still having a really hard time thinking about which one I want...They're both nearly even...shaman just barely edges out the psion on badass mechanics...and vice versa on badass personality. *sigh*

Edit: woo, done with the Shaman....but class time now, I'll prob finish up the psion when I get back.

Double Edit: Aaaaand done with my psion. Did not originally have that background in mind, just sort of happened as I wrote. Actually kind of creeped me out XD

Either of these characters look doable to me.  

Sardonic Smite

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 pm
Sardonic Smite

Hye, you still accepting characters here? I was thinking of making a feral druid for a 4e game and this is just the kind of time to do so :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Sardonic Smite

Hye, you still accepting characters here? I was thinking of making a feral druid for a 4e game and this is just the kind of time to do so :3

Yes, there are still three slots available.  

Sardonic Smite

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm
Sardonic Smite
Yes, there are still three slots available.

sweetness, to the crafting of it.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces