Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hi I'm New! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:23 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Okay and done.

Alright, now onto the class ordeals.

Base Attack Bonus: +3
Base Saving Throws:
Fort: +1
Ref: +4
WIll: +4
Special Abilities:
Bardic Music
Bardic Knowledge
Countersong
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1
Inspire Competence.

Okay then, that's done. Do I need to do anything to the skills. I went to enter the same info into another sheet (the random percent signs and numbers are irritating me) some things didn't appear to change.

You will be doing the skills now. Alright, you see the little boxes next to the skills? I want you to check each of those, then uncheck all the ones in the following list:

Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (None), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:32 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Okay and done.

Base Saving Throws:
Special Abilities:
Bardic Music
Bardic Knowledge
Countersong
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1
Inspire Competence.

Okay then, that's done. Do I need to do anything to the skills. I went to enter the same info into another sheet (the random percent signs and numbers are irritating me) some things didn't appear to change.

You will be doing the skills now. Alright, you see the little boxes next to the skills? I want you to check each of those, then uncheck all the ones in the following list:

Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (None), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).

Okay I will do so. But just so you know the site has Disable Device, Forgery, Handle Animal, Heal, Intimidate, Open Lock, Ride, Search, Spot, Survival, and Use Rope all done up and clicked. Do I need to leave those alone?  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:37 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
Okay and done.

Base Saving Throws:
Special Abilities:
Bardic Music
Bardic Knowledge
Countersong
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1
Inspire Competence.

Okay I will do so. But just so you know the site has Disable Device, Forgery, Handle Animal, Heal, Intimidate, Open Lock, Ride, Search, Spot, Survival, and Use Rope all done up and clicked. Do I need to leave those alone?

If those are part of the list I told you to uncheck *looks over it* which I don't think those are, you leave them checked. Alrighty, you get a certain number of skill points to spend. which for a level 5 bard you get exactly 48. You spend points by increasing the Rank column of your skills. Any skill that is unchecked, increase rank by 1 = 1 skill point. 2 = 2 3 = 3 so on so forth. For the ones that are checked, 1 rank = 2 Skill points. 2 = 4 Skill points so on so forth. You can spend up to 5 on unchecked skills, and up to 2.5 on checked skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:02 pm
Kenocka

Oops, i messed up somewhere. You're level 1 not level 5, so change that out (my mistake sweatdrop ) so, your con goes back to 10 and you get only 24 skill points, and you can spend up to 4 ranks on unchecked skills, and 2 on checked ones  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:18 pm
Kenocka

Annd to continue fixing my mistake, a few things will change unfortunately.

Base Attack Bonus: +0
Base Saving Throws:
Fort: +0
Ref: +2
WIll: +2
Special Abilities:
Bardic Music
Bardic Knowledge
Countersong
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 pm
InsaneKatKing475
And done.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
And done.

Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
And done.

Fix the checks by the skills if you would, so I can see if you spent the proper number of points or not.

Your saves are wrong. it should look like

Save: Total = Base + Ability Mod
Fort: 0 = 0 + 0
Ref: 3 = 2 + 1
Will: 3 = 2 + 1.

Your hp is next, which is going to be max for the first lvl, so you get 6 + your Con mod, which is 0 so you have 6 HP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:40 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Fix the checks by the skills if you would, so I can see if you spent the proper number of points or not.

So that I'm clear (because apparently I'm slow) you would like me to check the boxes next to skills I've added points to? I'm so sorry I'm such a dunce.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:42 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

So that I'm clear (because apparently I'm slow) you would like me to check the boxes next to skills I've added points to? I'm so sorry I'm such a dunce.

No, just do what you did before. Check all the skills then uncheck the ones I gave you in the previous post, which i am going to repost:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:52 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

No, just do what you did before. Check all the skills then uncheck the ones I gave you in the previous post, which i am going to repost:

And done again though I've got the same ones from before still checked after doing as you said to.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

And done again though I've got the same ones from before still checked after doing as you said to.

did you save it so I could see?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:03 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Saved a second time for luck.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 pm
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

could i get a link to the sheet?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:12 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Kenocka
InsaneKatKing475

could i get a link to the sheet?
DERP  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:19 pm
Kenocka

You over spent your Skill points by 10. YOu have to specify what kind of perform you are trained at. Singing, dancing, playing an instrument, you have to say which one you do. Not all bards do every kind of music after all.

I'd recommend putting all your special ablities both class and race ones, on one side of the list, because you've got feats to pick as well... well, a feat.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff