Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Shadows of the Last War [Preparing for Launch] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:22 am
Arc Vembris
hd

Irann Voleas Elf Bard/Ninja with Mark of Shadow

awesome backstory to come

Reviewing your sheet, it looks like you've underspent on your ability scores by 1 point. However, it appears you may have overspent on your gold by about 300 gp.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:01 am
InsaneKatKing475
Rolling for health :3

Anyway, here is Veliosia Tarathel - Elf Death Mage.

Background and personality shall be forth coming, as well as minor changes depending on answers!!

I think you have one too many feats. You should have one for 1st, one for 3rd, and one for 5th, but you've got a total of four. Is there something I'm missing?

The computer issue is rather frustrating, because it recently happened to a friend as well. My antivirus has been doing a scan, but it's taking its sweet time.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 am
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475
Rolling for health :3

Anyway, here is Veliosia Tarathel - Elf Death Mage.

Background and personality shall be forth coming, as well as minor changes depending on answers!!

I think you have one too many feats. You should have one for 1st, one for 3rd, and one for 5th, but you've got a total of four. Is there something I'm missing?

The computer issue is rather frustrating, because it recently happened to a friend as well. My antivirus has been doing a scan, but it's taking its sweet time.

It'll do that. And yes, i notice now that I have one too many feats, and i'm changing it as we speak. ... type?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am
Vesper.Milare.Sniper  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:47 pm
Times like this I'm glad I bought a tablet. There seems to be a pretty tenacious virus posing as a antivirus program on my main computer. Weirdly enough, it's not active on my wife's log-in. I'm not sure if there's any way to access my stuff, but we'll take it by a computer repair center tomorrow. In the meantime, at least I have this thing. Typing on it's a b***h, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Times like this I'm glad I bought a tablet. There seems to be a pretty tenacious virus posing as a antivirus program on my main computer. Weirdly enough, it's not active on my wife's log-in. I'm not sure if there's any way to access my stuff, but we'll take it by a computer repair center tomorrow. In the meantime, at least I have this thing. Typing on it's a b***h, though.

Believe it or not, I know how that happens. it buries itself in a single directory on a single account. The way I got rid of it the 4 times it happened to me was to create a new log in account for the computer and deleting the old one. Sure, pain in the tail to replace all the files, but worth it  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Believe it or not, I know how that happens. it buries itself in a single directory on a single account. The way I got rid of it the 4 times it happened to me was to create a new log in account for the computer and deleting the old one. Sure, pain in the tail to replace all the files, but worth it

It looks like I can access my files on my wife's log-in, so long as I provide my password. I wonder what the likelihood is of the damn virus coming along as well...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 pm
cry on viruses.

And, in other news, here's my character submission. Her background's not quite done, but her mechanics are. I'll finish her up in the next day or so. Sable d'Cannith  

jennibert

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 pm
Disciple of Sakura
InsaneKatKing475

It looks like I can access my files on my wife's log-in, so long as I provide my password. I wonder what the likelihood is of the damn virus coming along as well...

I doubt it, but just ot be safe, you'll want to delete your log in and create a new one if you can from your wife's log in. It's the easiest way imo, cause its what I did 4 times in a row lol I haven't had the problem since the last time. couple years now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm
InsaneKatKing475
I doubt it, but just ot be safe, you'll want to delete your log in and create a new one if you can from your wife's log in. It's the easiest way imo, cause its what I did 4 times in a row lol I haven't had the problem since the last time. couple years now.

Yeah... no. Seems the program has infiltrated the other log-in as well. Seems to be tied to Flash, actually - Gaia was telling me it needed Flash player when I was just in to dress up my avatar, and when I tried to download it, the damn thing showed up and started dicking around with everything again. (Maybe) fortunately, I hadn't closed my antivirus, so it wasn't able to stop me from running the thing (which I'm doing now) to see if maybe I can catch it. But, otherwise, the computer's going in to the shop tomorrow to hopefully be purged.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:42 pm
Is this full?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 pm
It's not first come first serve. The DM picks the characters they like most out of all those presented and those characters will form the party. Nothing's been chosen yet so you could go ahead and get one ready.  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Arc Vembris
hd

Irann Voleas Elf Bard/Ninja with Mark of Shadow

awesome backstory to come

Reviewing your sheet, it looks like you've underspent on your ability scores by 1 point. However, it appears you may have overspent on your gold by about 300 gp.

Put that point into Str, and by my tally I overspent by 350. Swapped Boots of Elvenkind for Amulet of Nat Armor +1 for a 500gp debit, and made up the 150gp with a few 50gp consumables.

Tip: Rangers and Paladins have some level 2 spells at level 1, and they don't charge any more for potions at low level.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 pm
Just an update - I'm still waiting for my computer to come back from the fixers and then, hopefully, I'll be up to getting this running. My access right now is of the limited variety, but it's not as awful as it could be. Praise be to owning a second computer... Just gotta keep my eyes open for further viral intrusions...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:21 pm
Much luck with the computer! biggrin  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]