Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:52 pm
"Yes, it is."

The girl declares with a big smile on her face to Lucien and then she found herself with another student coming to get a pokelot as well. The woman smiles at them both.

"The process is really simple." "Tell me what sort of land you want the deed for?"

She asked of them both.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 pm
Lucien looked over the list of territories granted to use as Pokelots, Renoux floating in closer, following its master's lead. Lucien's eyes took in all of the details of each one, instantly ruling out the Upraising Crater. Though Renoux was gifted with a lack of needing food and water, the rest of his future fold would not be so lucky. Also, as a newcomer to the Academy, his supplies were... limited, to say the least, meaning any Pokemon sent to such an inhospitable place would, in essence, be sentenced to death.

Not only that, but I have to live there, too... and having no food or water seems a mite... worrisome. The same problem came of the beach, though it reminded him of his native Mossdeep. However, the added issue of isolation complicated matters a touch- in this dangerous new world, that could be used to one's advantage, but neither Lucien nor Renoux had the resources available to do so. In the event of an attack, there would be nowhere to run- or swim, as the case may be. Staying in that location was simply another exercise in futility- and suicide.

Which left the Forest Groove as the most pragmatic- and therefore, most desirable- choice. Plentiful food and water, places to hide and to therefore escape from sufficiently dangerous enemies... and therefore places from which to ambush said enemies, should the need arise... and it looked wonderful, to boot. Lucien stroked his chin, as though stroking an imaginary beard, and finally reached down, pointing to the form for a forest lot.

"This lot looks decent, ma cherie. Would you be so kind as to allow me such a home base?"

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:03 pm
"As you wish."

She declares with a smile as she goes and get the deed and places it in front of him.

"Simply sign you name, and give your new Pokelot a name and the place is all yours."

She declares with a big smile on her face.

(Please create your own topic with this information included)
---------------------------------------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Description of the place:

Forest Groove -the first zone available, and is most advised for new trainers, self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Lucien bowed his head gratefully at the woman as she fetched the appropriate form, then passed it along to him. Lucien thought for a moment, then, with a bit of a flourish, produced a pen from seemingly nowhere, signing his name and declaring the name of his new home to be Falling Leaves, a name he rather enjoyed, as it reminded him of the most joyous season of autumn. With the palest glimmer of a smile on his lips, he finished the form, handing it back to the woman with another polite bowing of his head. He turned, waving his hand at Renoux, taking the proffered capsule with a small "Merci," to the woman.

"Come, little one," he said, calling to his Beldum. "We must hurry to our new home." And with that, he left, the Beldum following dutifully behind.

[EXIT TO FALLING LEAVES]

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 pm
"Ummm..." Six was deciding what lot to pick out. "Ill go with the forest one." he responded.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:44 pm
"Hello~~?" a voice chimed as its owner walked in. A red-haired magician with bright green eyes strode up to the counter, pulling her gloves up as she looked at the woman behind the counter. "Just registered, we get some land or something here right?" yeah, that was it...least she thought so. She really only ever kept short notes when it came to instructions, usually helpful but...she took out a small paper from her pocket and read it over.

Perhaps writing down "Information put" and "Land GET" were a bit too vague...
User ImageUser Image

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:10 pm
The woman nods as she goes to get the deed for him. Returning with it only a moment later to find that he wasn't a lone. A girl this time, and one that seemed to dwell in the world of magic.

Her eyes lit up as the boy would literally have his deed thrust at him with the simple explanation of ...sign your name, and name your place. She was already on her way to ver to girl ...her eyes shining.

"Can you really do magic?"

The excitement held in her voice was easy to detect as she claps her hands together in excitement. Six was literally left to sign the deed.

------------((Make sure you add this to your first post of your new topic)-----------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Forest Groove -the first zone available, and is most advised for new trainers, self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:39 pm
Crimson turned to the woman, a smile on her face now. "Of course I can, ma'am. But only with the help of my assistant" she lifted her hat up, a Growlithe sitting on her head with his own small hat on. He tipped it as if saying hello to the woman, lord knows how he got there considering he was bigger than the hat he had been under.

"Eh, well, I dabble anyways" every now and then there was the failed trick, though that was really only one more way she found out she couldn't do it. Oh, wait, she was doing something here, right? "Some voice sent me, something about getting a Poke-lot..."

Impromptu only flicked his tail, ahhh, no, he rather liked the extra attention. They could stay here and do a trick or two, it didn't bother him much.
User ImageUser Image

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:45 pm
The woman clapped in delight of the trick. She was about to ask for more when Crimson spoke and reminded her of her duty as she went a little red in the face.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." "This is the place known as the pokelot, here we give a home to you and your pokemon." "It's kind of like your own house so to speak, but, before you get your land you need to choose what land you want."

"Please take a look at our selections and let me know your choice."

She declares with a big grin. She would like to see more, but of course, she couldn't until she got done with her duty.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:26 pm
This wasn't so hard, not a problem. She could already rule out upraising crater, no food, no water...it was a death trap. She couldn't leave a pokemon there, no way, she had no money nor a grass type or a water type and therefore no way to care for anything that got left there.

The island looked nice, though she would have to catch a water type...she would rather waste a pokeball on something she wanted. And if she wanted it, she was going to use it, not leave it on an island. No no, she knew exactly what she wanted, the safest and most popular choice...

Impromptu reached into his hat, taking out a silver pen and tossing it down to his partner. "I would like to take the forest area, where do I sign?"
User ImageUser Image

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm
Six waited as the joyful woman left empty handed and came back with a deed to the Poke-Lot. He took the deed, signed his name and named his land. "Thank you very much" he said politely. "Is there anything else i have to go to after this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:45 am
The woman nods as she goes and get the deed and places it before the girl. A smile was on her face as she places it where the girl could sign even as she answers the boy's statement.

"Not, really, but you should make sure you visit your pokelot before you go to your first class." "It's a good idea, you know, to make sure you get the lay of your lands."

She told Six ....even as she waited for the deed to be signed, and the place named.

------------((Make sure you add this to your first post of your new topic)-----------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:51 am
Crimson wasted no time signing, and she even had a name ready for the place. It was perfect, simple, well sounding, and just perfect. Profonde, one word, just enough to make it.

She passed the now signed deed back to the lady, putting the pen in her pocket. "Thanks~" Impromptu nodded in reply, and Crimson only poked him with her finger. "Get back in the hat, you" He lifted his head in the air and gave a soft "humph", no, he liked it out here! Crimson growled, "C'mon. Get in the hat" he sighed, and she held her hat out in front of her. The Growlithe jumped, seemingly vanishing inside of the magicians hat.

She gave a smile down at the lady, "hope you have a good day ma'am" she said, turning and leaving. Now...to track down the forest place she just got!
User ImageUser Image

[ Exit to - Profonde ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 pm
"Where do i go for my class? What is it that you teach here?" curiosity got the best of Six and he was eager to know what he was going to learn. As soon as he got his questions answered he would then head out to his pokelot.  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:05 pm
"Whoa, teach." "I am not a teacher, and you go to the team you joined for your first class."

The woman shrugged largely.

"Pretty much that is all I know, my job is simply to help you get your land." "NOthing more, and nothing less."

She declares with a smile towards Six whom it seemed wasn't about to get any kind of answers to his question.

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff