Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
♞ Єrza Scarlet ♞
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've heard you've been causing trouble again"

Erza looked at jellal uncertain of what to believe she saw the blast and stood her ground " you idiot you don't have anything that will protect us from the blast but I do oh and one more thing if you can't choose good then I have no love for you at all jellal" she ran infront and switched to her adimintit armor and used the magic shield it stopped part brunt of the blast but it shattered and she took the full force of the blast her scream was so loud the paladin looked at erza as she collapsed on the ground " no!! Master mystogan will be furious his precious scarlet has been hurt" the paladin looked at zatsune "get out of here harlot and may your goddess curse you with a horrible death that makes you wretch in pain" the dark magician picked of erza " she's still breathing she's alive but she's very hurt" he looked at the blue hair boy "you have master mystogans face I will not hurt you but look at what your evil has caused you little fool may the master curse you a hundred fold" the magician looked as he took erza to Critais " can u help me heal her"
The paladin looked at his staff and looked thought the crystal ball mystogan was horrified at what he saw " erza must be kept safe she is a powerful wizard she is the only one who can defeat knightwalker if erza is in critical condition knightwalker will use it as a way to assassinate her I must figure out a way to stop her before she causes anymore damage take good care if erza paladin" he modded "yes master mystogan dark magician is working in it as we speak" mystogan modded and spoke "mystogan out" the crystal went black and paladin looked trying to figure out what to do about the Egyptian God dragon

"Even if Master forgives you, i wont."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm

¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"You know the saying the sins of the father will fall upon the son? ..."

Critias nodded as the smoke cleared but Critias and Alex both froze as they saw who appeared from behind the smoke clapping his hands "you!" Alex shouted as Critias growled, however Alex fell to his knees from using Slifer, he was too weak to fight "X-Xehanort!" Alex shouted as Xehanort had an expression of anger and disappointment combined at Alex then at Jellal "you dare to show weakness to this weakling girl?" Xehanort said as he shook his head and shot an electrical attack at the Dark Magician and Erza "i gave you two one simple order ... i would have gave you a respitful punishment ... however you Jellal ... have proven yourself weak beyond messure ... well ... i brought the Darkness into you before so now i'll take it back" he said as Alex looked at him "w-what did you say?" he said clenching his arm as Xehanort smirked "oh didn't i tell you? ... i was the one who turned Jellal evil, you see ... i observed him dismantling Dark Guilds and atoning for his crimes, a waste of such power ... so i obtained something to reawaken his darkness" Xehanort said as he got out a fragment of some kind, radiating with powerful magic "a fragment of one of the Nirvana Lacrima ... i knew if i awakened the darkness in your heart Jellal, you would crave more ... but i never foresaw your pathetic crush" he said as Alex struggled to get up "that's because you never understood the way a heart works" he said as Xehanort shot a dark thunder spell at Alex who yelled in pain but still stood his ground "i knew ... when Jellal said he still loved Erza ... that he hadn't turned evil ... because evil ... can't love" he said as Xehanort laughed "it doesn't matter now ... because he's proven himself a failure ... and i don't tolerate failure" he said as he raised the Lacrima sucking out the darkness Nirvana put in him as it was sucked back into it. Xehanort then leaned up to Alex "lets see ... if you make a better servant than Jellal" he said as darkness flowed through Alex causing him to shout in pain that could be heard through Nara "NO ALEX!" Critias shouted as he dived towards Xehanort but was knocked out by his barrier spell that was combined with a dark thunder spell. Xehanort was laughing as Alex screamed in pain, the darkness was too much for him to fight as he fell to the ground, as he surrendered to the darkness. Xehanort then looked at Jellal "congratulations Jellal ... you get your wish ... to be back on the side of good ... where your most hated ... Zatsune ... begone" Xehanort shouted as he grabbed Alex by the back of the collar of his jacket and reveled his conscious face, one of evil as he stood up "thank you father ... you have no idea how log i've been waiting to be set free" the dark Alex said as Critias started to come too "i'm glad your back where you finally belong ... Xanatos" he said as Critias looked in dismay and started to cry as both Xehanort and Xanatos departed through a dark portal "n-n-no ... Alex ....."

"... I plan to prove that saying wrong"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 pm

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal heard what Xehanort had said and he didn't see Xehanort attack Erza."Y-You did this to me?!"shouted Jellal as he felt the darkness leave his body as he screamed loudly and falling to the ground."Y-You b*sturd!

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune begin to raise her rage from Dark Magician by calling her Harlot, which it remind her of Yami, and the curse of the Goddess, meaning Miku. She's about to unleash her deadly music to destroy them, but Xehanort attack Erza and Dark Magician with thunder and listen to him, everything, until Alexander said evil can't have love, which she widen her eyes as she remember her boyfriend, Zeito, and how much they love each other as her eyes begin swell in tear about how much she miss him as she gave out her knees and cover her face as she begin to cry that she deeply in love with Zeito. "Zeito... what have I done to myself?" she said to herself as she cry to poor her heart out about her romantic relationship with dark Kaito. However, she heard Xehanort said to her and Jellal that they are begone, which she widen her eyes, then begin to scream as she sang to make whole Japan hear her scream sing. "Xehanort, you b*sterd!" she screaming so loudly as she cry with tears streaking out of her eyes. She keep remembering her relationship with Zeito, until she banish and losing her heart and true love for him, then now her love return to her heart as she continue to cry.

... Until I see her body full of blood

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
♞ Єrza Scarlet ♞
╚══════════════╝

Erza saw zatsune crying she looked at the dark witch and ripped the millennium necklace off her neck without remorse "you hurt so many people I don't know where you came from I don't quite care but I will show you mercy leave this place and never return I don't know how a evil woman like you can live but your time in this world is up" she turned away and walked back to the jet with the dark paladin she looked at him then looked at Critais and everyone else she sighed "I have a confession to make I've been lying to all of you I have been working with mystogan that's how I found the puzzle and key he posseses the scale I've known about it for some time now we were working together so that xheanort would attack you guys while we secretly collected the items the only one to grab now is the rod I ripped the necklace off zatsunes neck" erza looked at everyone with a serious look the dark paladin and magician turned back to statues and returned to there box erza waited to hear what everyone had to say to her but she looked at jellal not knowing what to do next

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Critias

Critias still was crying from the loss of Alex, his closest friend he ever had. however Critias had heard what Erza had told them and looked up at her "it doesn't make since ..." Critias said still teary eyed "he released Jellal ... and took Alex ... he didn't just take Alex and have four he just traded one wielder for another" Critias said as he flew a little inches in the air and looked at Erza "but you ... you used us ... you used Alex" Critias said angrily as he looked at her "YOUR THE REASON ALEX WAS TAKEN!" Critias shouted at Erza as he grew to his adult form and let out a loud roar and took off to Nara where the others were

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm

== ☠ == Jellal Fernandes == ☠ ==

"Freedom"

Jellal was still on the ground in pain and looked up to see a crying Zatsune."L-Leave her b-be...Xehanort...y-you just leave Zatsune alone!"said a very weak Jellal."A-And it wasn't h-her fault...she was actually thinking of the mission...me...well I was set on taking revenge for that punch that you s-son gave me."Jellal then looked up at Erza."E-Erza...I-I'm sorry."said Jellal.

"is not a thing that exists in this world"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

I won't give up...

Zatsune kept crying, but Erza took the Millennium Necklace and hear her confession, then saw the dragon flew off. She watch Critias heading Nara, she felt like everything is her fault, she continue to let her tear streaking through her pale cheek, "We have to stop him, but..." she said quietly and walk to Erza then slap her face, teaching her a lesson about being selfish, "You lied your friends, how does it feel if someone trick or lied to you. You called yourself a heroine, leaving your friends in Nara defenceless, no... you will be nothing!" she yelled at her and snatch Millennium Necklace and put it back on, so she will help Fairy Tail defeat Xehanort against her wishes. She look at Jellal as she wipe her tears and begin to be more serious, "Come on, Jellal... we better stop this dragon, I think I know who will help us." she told him in serious tone and head to Nara, but she knew she couldn't pray her to help because she's evil, Gods cannot help evil.

... Until I see her body full of blood

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
♞ Єrza Scarlet ♞
╚══════════════╝

Erza looked at jellal she said nothing she picked up jellal and changed to her flight armor " hang on jellal this is going to be a fast run back to Nara" she had a nice grip on his shirt and started to run with immense speed she left zatsune behind but she also had a type grip on the necklace she was in Nara looking around for Critais to talk to him to apologize

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:12 am
Hiro Nazumi

User Image

Hiro enter the Temple, he remember Alice only allows Sweepers and her family allow to enter the Underground Temple to hide the artifacts and ancients scrolls. He opens the hidden door and walk down the stairs with a lantern, he enter the Underground and clear the shelf to make a room for sacred artifact, he grab an empty chest and opens it before he sets the Arm of Eden in and close it completely, then lock it with a key. Hiro smile softly as he place the chest on the shelf, "That will do..." he said very proud and pick up a lantern and exit out of Underground, then close it completely un-notice.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:24 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame and Hotaru arrive by the Temple, priestess recall Hiro giving a location to hidden room. Ayame look around in awed, she look at her, "I will keep an eye out for any signs of enemy coming by," she inform her, "Thank you Empress Ayame," she thank her and head to hidden room and look for a case.
Hotaru look around for Arm of Eden, Hiro and Alice entrusting their mother because she keep a secret for her late husband's assassination and his brotherhood's identity from local people. She look around and find a box, so she smile, "There it is," she said and pull it out of shelf and turn around, but suddenly hand stab her abdomen as she widen her eyes, Asura appear with a smirk, "Thought you are that little heroine's mother," he said and pull his arm out to watch her fall and try to cover a gash of wound. Asura chuckle insanity, "But, I will take your soul and hand it to a human for more power," he said to her, until he felt a kick on his face and it send him to the wall. He stumble a bit and see Ayame before she pick wounded priestess up and a case, "Hang on," she said as she opens a demonic portal and rush to the Medical Bay.
Asura watch the portal disappear, he remove his skin scarf to reveal his face and look at the mirror. His Madness give him an exact location in Italy, he watch Falcon and Mitsuki face to face, and sees Vincent, but he refocus on Mitsuki, "Oh you pity soul, you want her life to be end. But, that little hanyo priestess must be kept... alive," he said to himself before he disappear in the shadow.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas