Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

Dimitri

Temari looked up her one eye blacked out pale she couldn't see hinata or james she reached for one of them hoping they would grab her hand she was scared she began to cry "Dimitri"she sobbed Dimitri rushed over holding her left hand she turned her head she could see him covered in her blood "i'm actually scared i don't know what to do help me" Dimitri was on the verge of tears nothing seemed to be happening and he looked around to see if there was anything he could there wasn't anything he couldn't heal he held her hand tight " i'm right here ok im not leaving anytime soon" temari's tears had some blood on them and they went down the side of her face shikamaru slummped to the ground but crawled to temari " hey there" temari looked but she couldn't see him temari started to cry she was sad " why why cant i see out of one eye i want to sleep maybe sleep will make it go away" Dimitri started to panic hinata heal her faster she's fading please do something" Dimitris voice shrilled in a panic as temari looked relaxed even more pale her eyes dark and wholly she closed them and rested still breathing but Dimitri got up and walked away he was by a river he was washing away all the blood shikamaru stayed quiet but heard Dimitris blood curdiling scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" shikamaru turned pale and looked to see temaris hand was alone hoping someone would grab it and comfort her he turned away and walked behind a tree crying his eyes out at what happened in the end he knew missions were about stradegies and confidence working together but at the time he was hating carmana for the stupid robot and natsu for not leaving well enough alone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

Hinata try so hard to heal her friend, but it drained her chakra and she almost gave out. Neji is afraid that she will pass out, so he place his hand on her shoulder, she flinched"That's enough, we lost her... she's our commarad and friend. Shikamaru, I might think my Nobody might know where Tobi and Natsu gone to!" he said to them then Shikamaru, whom want to avenged Temari's death. "Tobi is at Masyaf, he's fighting against that kid name Black Star." said the voice as he walk out of shadow, Jinxe, as he report to them. He's only worry about his twin, Shiro, watching Zatsune. Neji sigh then open the portal, "We have to take him down," he said as he is about to walk through the portal, but Hinata come along besides him, she held her cousin's hand. He quickly look at her about to speak, "You are not only one, but I'm coming with you for my friends, including Naruto-kun." she comment with average smile, he look at her then he smile, he look at the portal, "Alright, let's go." he said and Hyuugas ran through the portal to Masyaf to face Tobi.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:27 pm
CARMANA

Carmana managed to get up and he and james followed neji and hinata through the portal......james was depressed because temari was injured......  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

Dimitri

Shikamaru didn't want to leave temari but she wasn't moving he cried and screamed at neji but he walked through the portal Dimitri came back and saw everyone was gone " they left her without another thought if this is what it means to be a shinobi then to hell with it!" dimitri said as he cried he used a super healing potion that he though would work for temari she managed to open her eyes and stand he wrapped up her wounds and helped her up " your awake and alive he hugged her she trembled but he didn't care he kept his hold on her she hugged him back but it wasn't a strong hug he smiled and looked at her " are you ready to walk through the portal" Temari nodded but she wasn't ready Dimitri picked her up thinking how he would make natsu pay he held temari in a secure embrace as she looked helpless he found it nice she wasn't resisting him but his mood darkened when he though about who could have left her " the person who left you was a so called friend i though shinobi were better but there no more then savages but temari is well thats all i want carrying temari and happy she was alive Dimitri walked through the portal

wolf of warriors
Crew

Kirkwall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas