10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 am
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"any dragon is powerful, in fact that's why people fear them because of it and why they even killed for sport or the hide ... but in the end they still live on" Xanatos said to himself as Critias nodded

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 am
Serenity was still looking around."I can't believe how beautiful this place is!"said Serenity.
Gray walked up to Serenity."Yeah I know...it's huge."said Gray taking Serenity's hand and walking with her.
Midnight was right next to Natsu and Hikari and looked around.This place is still bigger than my home..."thought Midnight.
Loke was walking around with Happy still on his head."Uhhh Happy you can go back to Natsu now."said Loke."Big cat,little cat time is over."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 am
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Happy twitch his ears and look down to listen to his "big cat" friend. He made his Aera appear, "Aye, sire!" he replied, but he flew to Serenity's head because he's too lazy. He sigh and listen to Xanatos, "Only Natsu always stay with the dragon like Igneel did, that's why he can eat the fire, like that." he told him and pointing at Natsu and the baby dragon from behind his head. Natsu smell the dragon and turn around to see a baby fire dragon breath the fire to him. Hikari giggle for such sweetness for young dragon, "That's so cute, huh little one." she said to the baby dragon, but she heard it growl and flew off to others. Natsu starts eating the flame, until whole fire is gone into his mouth, "I'm filled up and I feel re-energized." he said and feel way more stronger by eating his own element, but too bad there is no lightning to make him eat because he got transferred by second generation of dragon slayer. Hikari made a glummy look, "You are full of energy, but at least this young one is very nice to offer, or probably smell Igneel-san's scent." she inform him about the baby dragon presuming smelling Igneel's scent on Natsu. Natsu thought of it, "Maybe."

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 am

User Image

seeing the dragon breath fire made Critias sad again, but then so was Xanatos then looked at Natsu "hey Natsu ... you know how long it takes for a dragon to gain it's Dragon Breath?" he asked but Critias growled at him "why did you ask him that? it's bad enough i can't now you wanna blurt it out?" Critias snapped "look the more we know about this the sooner we can figure out why" he said to Critias who huffed

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:27 pm
Serenity was watching all of the baby dragons."They are just so cute...I wonder what it would be like to have one."said Serenity quietly.
Gray looked at Serenity and walked up to her."What's wrong Serenity?"asked Gray.
Serenity looked up at her 'big brother'."Nothing...it's just nice and peaceful here."said Serenity as she took Happy off of her head and held him.
Midnight walked up to Loke."So...How long until you have to go back into the Celestial Spirit world?"
Loke looked at Midnight then at the ground."No telling how long it will be...but if I get injured anymore I'll end going back for good...and leaving Serenity and Hikari...and I can't do that."said Loke.
"You've grown close to them haven't you?"asked Midnight.
"Heh I guess you could say that...I mean we are friends after all,right?"asked Loke.
"True enough."replied Midnight.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu listen to Xanatos as he look at him, he look up and put into a thought of it. He never seen any baby dragon, but Igneel told him, "If I remember from Igneel, I think probably when they grew older or something... I don't know, I never seen any baby dragon in my life!" he said to him until sudden out burst and mess with his pink hair that he never ever seen any baby dragon. Hikari listen to him and lightly giggled, Yami sees this in his dark space as he chuckled, then she look at him, "Just like my childhood friend did, he's using his keyblade to attack the enemies and whenever someone try to hurt me." she told him and then she look at Blade of the Darkness, Yami blush a little. He have to keep himself in his dark mind, "It's my duty to protecting you, since Atticus told us." he told her mysteriously. Natsu gave her a confusion look, "What's a Keyblade?" he ask her a question about her keyblade. Hikari look at him and then lift both hands to summon level two Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades to make them appear. Natsu widen his eyes about two large keys appear, Hikari smiles at him, "I use to have one, but since Yami-kun's death... he gave me his keyblade and sword to keep me safe." she told him how does she got them.
Happy look at Serenity and he doesn't pay attention to Natsu and Hikari's talk about Keyblades.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:01 pm

User Image

"just great, now i gotta wait years before i can get my Dragon Breath" Critias said sadly "hey don't feel bad, look you'll get it soon" he said encouragingly as Xanatos stopped and looked around "what's wrong, Alex?" Critias asked as Xanatos continued to look "darkness ... i sense darkness ... someone is spying on us"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 pm
Gray,Midnight,and Loke looked at Hikari's keyblades then looked at Serenity.
"What?"asked Serenity.
"Do you have a keyblade?"asked Gray.
"Yeah...I do."said Serenity as she summoned her Destiny's Embrace keyblade."See?"
"Whoa...that's amazing!"said Gray.
"It's pretty,Serenity."said Loke.
"Yeah very pretty."said Midnight.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Natsu kept staring at Hikari's two keyblades, he felt really amazed, "Did your sister have same thing, as that giant key?" he ask her a question as he smile really big. Hikari smiles back and look at Serenity, "She does, look at her." she told him and look at her sister, Natsu look at Serenity and he drop his jaw, "That looks like an island, but it's cool I want to check it out." he said and start walking towards to others. Hikari smiles and start walking towards them, but she stop as she sense the darkness along with her friend. Yami glare his indigo eyes, "Shoot, do you think it's Jellal or someone else like that harlot?" he ask her to be high alert, if that's Jellal they have to protect Serenity, if Zatsune, things will be huge mess. Hikari tries to focus, but she couldn't tell, "I don't know," she whisper to her friend quietly as she grip her keyblades tight. They starts to have a bad feeling or something eerie crawling them.
Natsu and Happy look at Destiny Embraced, they really love it. Natsu pet on her head, "That's really cool keyblade you have, your sister has two, like- huh?" he told her and turn are=ound as he notice Hikari and Xanatos are acting strange. Happy look at Natsu in skeptical way, and then notice them too, "Natsu, is something wrong with them?" he ask him, but Natsu doesn't answer. Happy look at others in cat smile, "Guys, do you notice something strange about Xanatos and Hikari, they look like they see a ghost?"

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm

User Image

"is it?-" Critias asked as Xanatos's expression turned to anger as he extended his hand and summoned his Keyblade "everyone ... get inside the Hatchery Temple" he said as Critias jumped off transforming into his adult form next to him "now!" he said through gritted teeth

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm
Serenity heard Xanatos and started towards the temple."Hurry up!"shouted Serenity.
Gray,Loke,and Midnight started towards the temple as well.
"Wait up Serenity!"shouted Gray.
"Gray,Serenity slow down!"shouted Loke.
"Why don't we all just get to the temple already?!"shouted Midnight.
They all get up to the temple and wait for everyone else.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Happy and Natsu heard Xanatos, but Happy is still held by Serenity. Natsu look at Hikari, so called out, "Hikari, come on!" he shouts at her to get her attention, which she snaps back into reality and look at Natsu and everyone else. She and Yami have to listen to what Xanatos said, but Hikari can sense the darkness, so she have to figure out whether it's close or not as she made her Oathkeeper disappeared, "Co... Coming!" she replied back and run to the temple along with Natsu. Once they arrive, Hikari quickly shut the door to keep them hidden. Happy look at Hikari in worry, "Hikari, what's going on?" he ask her ver concern. She look at him in frightening expression, "No, but I don't know who's darkness belongs to, it's familiar."

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm
Jellal steps out of the portal and smiled evilly.Let's try out this new power of mine.thought Jellal as he summoned some heartless and walked into the area of the hatchery.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 pm

User Image

in a flash, Xanatos took down the Heartless and stood in Jellal's way "so your Jellal" Xanatos said facing him with his Keyblade extended to point at him and a barrier surrounded them both so nothing could leave or enter "I've heard of you, and it's nothing i like"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm
Jellal backed away."So your Xanatos...I have heard much about you as well."said Jellal."Now where is the girl?"
Jellal started to laugh."Well,your father was right...you are just as strong as he is."said Jellal."You will be quite fun to fight...Heavenly Beams!shouted Jellal as several beams of light shot out of Jellal's hands.
Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff