Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D/Pathfinder] Mor'Halas ((Game Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm
((primary action unless something changes))

Flinching at the distorted pronunciation, Demitry looks at the creature with equal curiosity, "What are you. BEWARE! I CANNOT SAY FOR CERTAIN WHAT THE FIRST SPELL WAS EXCEPT IT IS OF THE SCHOOL OF PROTECTION AND WARDING. BUT THE SECOND IS SUMMONING SPELL OF SOME SORT! VERY POWERFUL!" Rushing to Lamont's family he pulls out a strange book from inside his robes. Tearing off a thin strip of sliver from the inner cover, he quickly flips the many pages until he finds the spell he's looking for. Snapping the book shut around the thin metal, he quickly pulls it back out. Making the hardest decision in his life, he allows the magically charged silver to crumbled into dust and sprinkles it around Lamont's youngest child.

((Casting Protection from Evil from my bonded spellbook.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 am
I move left twice and down twice.

Essentially I'm getting within 30 ft range of my family. Woo.. protect them!  

jennibert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm
"You didn't answer my question, you b*****d." Kiri steps forward and plunges her bardiche for the creature's stomach.

{5 ft step forward, 27 to hit, 11 damage after accounting for blood rain.}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:40 am
User Image"It doesn't look like he's in the mood to answer any of our questions, Kiri!" Nadyei yelled out at her friend. The arrows seemed to have bothered him, so we might as well keep up the pressure. Nadyei drew forth another brilliant arrow of silver force, unleashed it, and then volleyed a second at the monster, but the fight was making it harder to get a good bead on him.

{Got a 15 and a 12. I'm pretty sure the 12 fails, but if the 15 hit, it was for a solid 20 damage. Here's hoping...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm
Tabitha continues her stealthy progress circling around to get behind the strange figure, though moving a little faster than may be prudent for stealth.

((Double move at full speed. Also, made a double move last round at half speed, should have moved another 15' last round))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 pm
"Why do you attack us!?" Shouts Lamont while closing the distance between himself and his family. Holding firm his scimitar in his right hand, and dagger in his left. Readying himself to rush to anyone in need of immediate defensive aid.

-- Curious if I can ready an action to try and give an armor class bonus to one of my allies if they are attacked by potentially taking part of the damage myself.

If not.. I suppose that I'll just try and jump in front of an attack to take it myself if possible.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Mordred will move in to attack position, to support Kiri, attempting a diagonal slash with his flaming blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm
Initiative:
Beast
Jennibert
Lamont
Disciple of Sakura
Little Miss Chloroform
MT the Clown
Laertes Ursus
Raganui Minamoto

Beast: The beast, though injured by Kiri's barditch as it plunges through its middle, finishes its spell, shrieking in waht can only be joy. Two snormous scorpians fade into existance, snapping there claws menacingly. One takes a swing at Mordred, but is stopped by his brilliant plate armor. The other claw slams into Nadyei knocking the wind out of her. (take 6 points of damage).

The beast takes the oppourtunity to cast another spell, which causes it to laugh when in takes hold. In a shockingly human voice, it calls out, "KILL THE CHILDREN!" And goes back to to laughing in its gutteral shrieks.

Lamont's wife, overshadowded by the creature, begins to choke their daughter. (takes 1 point of damage)

Kiri: Your bardiche slices deep into the creatures belly, causing it to draw a swift intake of breath, but it doesn't stop its casting.

Lamont: You here the creature in perfect clarity, you turn to see, something. Dimitri's psotion obscures your vision, but in the pit of your stomach, you know that something horrible is happening.

Nadyei: Nadyei's arrows fall short this time, presumably due to the large scorpian that appeared in front of her.

Tabitha: You continue on your sneaky path, unnoticed.

Demitry: Even through its apparent mirth, the creature stills eyes you. You here it speak and turn around to see Lamont's wife choking the life out of their daughter.

Shane: You arrive behind the Beast, astounded to realize it has no idea you've even gone.

Mordred: Your blade brings itself down on the creature, but a swift movemnt of its hand deflect your sword harmlessly to the side.

((Map as it currently stands.))
User Image  

Jacior

jennibert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm
Kiri does not look around, focusing on the creature before her. Have to kill it. Have to make it go away. Have to protect my friends... She takes another swing with her bardiche, aiming at the beast.

{Well, with the flanking bonus from Shane that I'd forgotten when I rolled, that's actually a 26 to hit the creature, with 12 damage.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 pm
Lamont in a fit of terror flees the battle towards his family in an attempt to learn what exactly is unfolding behind the columns. "Demitry! What happened?. Leilah!? Baldur!? Jenifer!? Evin!?"

I move to their location and attempt to pry Leilah's hands from Jenifer, and then subdue her. If Demitry helps, that'd be grand and I'd love him.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 am
User ImageIt wasn't Nadyei's first time dealing with giant scorpions - the fact that it had materialized out of thin air had been the only thing that really threw her off. She shifted a bit to get the bug out of her field of vision while she leveled off two more bolts of silver force at the monster, this time much more assured. By the Ancestors, hopefully this thing would be gone sooner, rather than later...

{5' step south, to get a clear line of effect at the boss monster. Full Attack bow flurry. A 23 for 15 damage, and a 27 for 21 damage. Hopefully, that's enough to matter.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:22 am
Tabitha slinks up behind the evil caster, and waits poised with her rapier for him to start casting another one of those spells it seemed so fond of. She'd had enough experience with wizards to know that stabbing them while they were casting tended to be enough to make the spell fail.

((Move to next to Shane, readied action to stab the caster with her rapier if he starts to cast a spell. Also, has the bad guy been casting defensively? If not we should be getting attacks of opportunity against him.))  

Strawberry Bathory

Precious Bloodsucker

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 pm
Quickly removing a glove and licking his fingers, Demitry places his hands just a scant inch from her face and snaps his fingers. The corrosive on his hands creates a spark that burns intensely and brightly for just a moment.

((Cast Flare))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am
Shane almost seems to melt into visibility all of a sudden, swiftly appearing behind the casting creature and plunging his dagger into where its kidneys would be, assuming it were Human. It had to go down soon... Normally, he was not the sort of person that would be doing something as foolish as getting up-close-and-personal, but sometimes putting others in their element was more important than being in one's own element.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:11 pm
Mordred lifts his sword and again attempts to strike down this beastly foe.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff