Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

as the last of the Unversed vanished, Xanatos looked at her in her depression "i see ... my sympathy" he said as he looked out the window to see that a flying Limousine fly down to the street below "i suppose the question now is where do you go from here ... though i would suggest that for now you not hang out in a building that has a hole in every angle, there's a ride outside if you'd like ... i promise no harm will come to you"

"... Who am I?"¤

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 am
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

While he said to her, she doesn't listen to him, due to her devastate state. Yet Hikari glance at Serenity sleeping on the coach, she's only person left who's been precious to her, while losing her only friend she has. She pulled out Yami's black old jacket and place it over her half-sister's body to keep her warm, but she felt like she's been following his movement all along. Her sadness from her eyes and lip, she wipe her eyes that she can tell her tears are coming back and bit her bottom lip to stop her. She sadly look at Xanatos, "I have to take good care of my half-sister, she's only person I have. My friend told me that I have to take care of her and... myself from any danger. He's always be with me, until I found my long lost half-sister. I have to wait until she's wake up." she told him and let her hands grab her upper arms, she can feel Yami's close to her and place her demonic mirror in her bag. By her corner of her ocean eyes, she noticed the blade and the level 2 Oblivion Keyblade appeared on the ground. She let go of herself and walk towards the items, once she's about to touch Oblivion, she can sense the darkness crawling the keyblade and feel the spirits of darkness is talking to her in her mind. "The daughter of light, who claiming to wield me. You can't control darkness, but you will have memories of my master along with his blade. Choose wisely princess, wield me for son of darkness or refuse. If you accept, wield the other blade and name it for your Angel Arm by your true form. If not, you will remain weak and letting your light fade." it told her for her choice to accept it or refuse. Hikari knew she couldn't control darkness and she has an absolute lack of darkness, if she accept it she will able to keep it for remembering her friend and wield Yami's blade, that resembles to Nero's Red Queen, if she refuse, she will be lost and her pure light will be fading. She clench her fist and shot her heads up with small frown to Oblivion, "I will wield your blade and I will keep Yami-kun blade to keep me and my sister safe." she telepathic to the spirit of darkness, she can it chuckling, "Wise choice, princess. They are all yours, stay strong like him, my friend." it telepathic to her and the Level Two Oblivion Keyblade infused to her by making it disappear by white light, and the blade rose up by levigate, waiting for her. Hikari walk towards it, "I will name you, Blade of the Darkness, shorten as Yami's Blade." she said to the blade, it accepts her words and she grab the handle and swings it around to test the strength and magic. After that, she place the blade to her back as the Nero or Dante use to place their sword. She promise herself with eyes close, she will protect her sister and Yami, but she doesn't mind if Xanatos tells her because she need the keyblade guardian from her stepping in dangerous path. What she doesn't know is that, her Blade of Darkness and Oblivion Keyblade has something perticular within them.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:36 pm

User Image

seeing the scene unfold, Xanatos grew curious "a Keyblade of Darkness?" he asked in curiosity then smiled "well ... it seems that there's more to you than meets the eye" he said as Critias took flight back to Xanatos industries and Xanatos though "alright ... sense you choose to go down the path of a Keyblade warrior ... perhaps i may help you more than you think ... you see my company deals with a great many things, if you would allow me i could accompany you to find your sister then my people can use everything we've developed to wake her up" he said as he breathed in, he felt that he had to do this "what say you? because i hardly take no for an answer when it comes to help someone"

"... Who am I?"¤

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm
Serenity starts to shift to her side and summons Mr.Snuggles in her sleep.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to Xanatos, Hikari look at him, yet she can feel that he has Yami's dark power mix with light. She look at her sleeping sister, "I'm not a very best warrior, but a gifted mage. My sister was about to awake her true form and upgrade her keyblade in Temen-ni-gru." she said to him without looking at him and his dragon, mostly to Serenity. She sadly sigh about it, "Your right, I have to take a path of keyblade warrior to become master of magic for light. I have to take Serenity-chan along, she have to find the way to get her keyblade upgrade and her true earth form." she said to him, still thinking about her time with Yami as she sat down on the couch, watching her half-sister sleeping.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:20 pm

User Image

"everyone has their own path, it seems your still on course with yours" he said as he looked up "i wonder where that path leads to ... or where mine goes ... perhaps-" he said as he stopped to think, and he felt he didn't have to be so serious anymore and looked at her "i hope my offer will still stand, if so then i have reliable transport"

"... Who am I?"¤

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari still looking at Serenity, she smile a little about her teddy bear yet she glance at Blade of the Darkness on her back. Although, she wasn't a best fighter by strength and defence, back home she was a weakest girl because she only good at magic and skill as an assassin ninja-related. Hikari doesn't say anything to Xanatos, she's started to get confuse and worried more about put her sister and herself in danger. She stood up and walked to the chair to sit down, she need a rest to recover her strength, "I have to practice the sword skills in the morning, it's me and possible Yami-kun's wish."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm
Serenity began to toss and turn,then she woke up and sat straight up."What happened?Did I upgrade my keyblade?"asked Serenity frantically.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

User Image

"it would seem that your sister has regained consciousness" he said as he sat down looking at her "what exactly do you mean by 'upgrade' ... I've never heard that anyone could upgrade a keyblade"

"... Who am I?"¤

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 pm
Serenity looked at the man and pulled the jacket closer to her. "W-Who are you?"she asked.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:37 pm

User Image

"it's alright, my name is Alexander Xanatos ... i'm not going to harm you" he said as he stood up slowly "i can use a Keyblade as well ... well two actually ... you don't have to be afraid"

"... Who am I?"¤

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari raise her both hands and summoning Oblivion Keyblade Level 2 and Oathkeeper Keyblade Level 2 by radiant flower petals. She look at Xanatos and swinging both keyblades, "It's Oathkeeper and Oblivion, my friend use his Oblivion to upgraded by killing all demons in Temen-ni-gru. I have to keep his... because I can feel him close." she explains to him as she yawn from staying up bit late at night. She felt completely tired, but she's still depressed about losing Yami. Her memories kept repeating about his last word, "your the number one person...i care for..." she kept remembering his words, before he's gone. She heard her sister as she look at her, she sighed and stood up to Serenity, then look at her straight to her eyes, "Serenity-chan, Yami-kun is gone, but we might able to find him, I promise. I have to practice Blades of the Darkness in the forest, but we will try to find the way to upgrade your keyblade and your true form. I want you to stay here, I can't put you in danger, Xanatos-san might recover your strength." she told her with small sadness, but she brought out her small smile and she walked out to the outside and heading to Mitis Forest as she made her both keyblades disappeared.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 pm

User Image

seeing her leave, Xanatos closed his eyes "Yami ... i think i know who she was talking about ... he tried to kill me once" he said as he summoned his two keyblades in each hand and examined them then to the place Hakari left "maybe i should have mentioned there was a training room back at my company" he said as he looked at his keyblades again 'i wonder what you two might become' he thought

"... Who am I?"¤

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:08 pm
"Y-Yami's gone!?Wh-What happened to him?"asked Serenity frantically."You have Keyblades,too?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 pm

User Image

"yes i do ... I've had them for as long as i can remember" he said as she asked about Yami. sighing slightly he looked at her "i'm not sure i'm the best person to answer that, mostly because i don't know what happened" he said breathing in as he made his keyblades vanish, but it didn't go as normal, in fact they didn't vanish but a bright light emitted and the two fused as one in his left hand, into his new upgraded Keyblade as the light faded "wha-" he said as he examined it "this is new ..."

"... Who am I?"¤

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces