Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSERPG] Return of the Mando'ade (Main thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm
The wookiee was now holding up an arm he had PULLED off of the stormtrooper he just ripped in half with a giant Vibroaxe. Strangely, Ark's first thought wasn't 'What the kriff', but rather, 'Guess he prefers wing over thigh.' Things were beginning to get heavy, and he was ill-equipped to deal with the situation as it currently stood. Instead he turned from the scene and put one hand on the bar, trying to hop the counter. [Jump Action]

((Edit:))[Action: Sucess] Having successfully cleared the counter Ark dropped behind the bar and put his back to it, taking a few slow, deep breaths. He had to get the hell outta here quick. The situation was slowly becoming a bloodbath that would possibly get him and several of the bar patron's (stormtroopers aside) killed in the crossfire. "Why'd I have to pick such a lousy night to have a drink?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:14 am
(You cleared it, but for something that low, Jump check wasn't entirely necessary. I only really call for Jump checks when it's trying to jump a ravine or jump up to a catwalk or something...)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Shinta Himura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 am
(Ah, alright thanks. I figured it the case, but wanted to make sure.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm
Of the two troopers that remained, one began unleashing heavy fire at the wookie with the axe, unloading as many shots as he could while his remaining partner lined up a better shot. It was a tough shot, and it grazed a table and slammed into the bar, missing the wookie entirely.

(Standard actions for both, one aid another and the other an attack. Both not using swift or move actions)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageBellowing derisively at the pathetic display of firepower, Rrroorrshk charges the cowering storm troopers, throwing the dismembered limb towards them as a taunt. Swinging his vibroaxe, he hoped to get this done with and move on before reinforcements arrived...

{Attack roll of 16 on a charge, 14 damage if by some miracle I connected.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:44 pm
The trooper falls, one more dropped by the Wookie Rrroorrshk's power. Only one trooper remains.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm
The troopers predictably dropped like flies, and because he didn't want to seem like an enemy to the angry wookie, Jaden decided to actually participate in the battle. He casually raised his pistol and fired mid-drink.

Quote:
Fire Blaster Pistol at remaining trooper: 16 to hit and 17 damage if it connects.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:02 pm
"I have a bad feeling about this," mutters Ralryrr as she peers over the bar.  

Dallas Moonrain

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 am
With Jaden's shot, the final trooper falls, hot plasma punching a hole in his neck. The battle has ended, and the Rebel trooper has sprinted for the door. More stormtroopers are likely on the way, and rebels have a tendency to find good hiding places.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm
Jaden thought that if he needed to, he could bluff his way out of being arrested, but didn't feel like risking it. Besides, following the rebel seemed like it could be far more fun. With a sigh, he downed what was left of his drink and after holstering his pistol he consider the women hiding behind the bar then say "No need to fret ladies, the fight's over, but i think the bartender might have objections to you staying back there." before heading to the exit. There he would pause to say to the Wookie, and the woman he had met earlier. "I don't mean to shoot and run, but i really must be going. It was nice meeting you Ms. Pariana." with a nod, and not wanting to further aggravate the armed wookie by excluding him he gave the wookie his own nod saying "Very impressive handiwork." Then noticing his fantastic shot at closer range would modestly spout "Damn! I'm good." before dashing after the rebel in question.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:49 am
User ImageAlready on her way towards the exit, Shaheska continued on as the rebel escaped. Deciding that someone in the know would be better than fending for herself, Shaheska proceeded after him, doing her best to keep up. "Nice meeting you, too, Jaden. Looks like we're going the same direction anyway." She did her best to conceal her blaster carbine as they moved.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 am
User ImageFrustrated by the fact that he didn't manage to personally kill all the storm troopers himself, Rrroorrshk only took a moment before he determined that additional troopers would just get him into the trouble he'd been intending to avoid by ducking into the bar in the first place. Though a blood-soaked wookiee would still be pretty obvious out there on the streets. Taking only a moment, he grabbed a discarded coat left behind from one of the patrons in the confusion, threw it over himself to cover up as much of the mess as possible, and followed the rebel out of the bar, his long, furry legs easily keeping up.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Jaden gave a sideways smile that was almost a trademark of the Solos and said to her "Just couldn't stay away could you?" Then seeing the Wookie he did his best not to laugh, but he couldn't hold back his comment, "Is a wookie wearing clothing less conspicuous then one with blood in his fur?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Ralryrr poked her head over the bar and surveyed the carnage, particularly the severed arm lying on the floor. She was now the only Wookiee in the place. In her experience, Storm Troopers rarely understand Shyrriwook, and would be unlikely to stop to ask questions in any case. Guess I better get out of here. Wish I could have gotten at least one drink...

Ralryrr slipped around the bar and hurried to follow the combatants, a look of annoyance on her furred face.  

Dallas Moonrain

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Looking out over the bar, her blaster primed and the battle now done, Siobahn takes a moment to appreciate the devastation that the wookiee wrought on the place. Three Storm Troopers, the elites of the Empire, flat out massacred on the floor. Another taken down by a blaster bolt through the neck. And likely more on the way. Everyone involved in the scuffle had started to high tail it after the rebels, and the iron fist of the Empire's goons would likely come down first and foremost on everyone left in the place. That just... sucked. She wasn't looking to get into a fight, let alone get wrapped up in some Rebel group. She just wanted to work with engines, play around on the best ships she could get her hands on, and tinker with a droid or two. Man, what she wouldn't give to have to be dealing with stupid idiots who just thought she was a stripper right now. Still, she better get out of here before the white-clad soldiers arrived and made her life even worse...

Moving out from the bar, she grabbed a couple of things from the Storm Troopers' bodies and tucked them into her bag - namely a pair of blaster rifles and one helmet. She'd always wanted to see what kind of gear they kept in there... Then she hustled after the rest of the motley crew that wound up embroiled in this mess.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff